Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising (6412 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Melonny(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sooner or later, your eye go clear. I hope it will not be too late.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Michelle55: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Uche1993:

Ask around from where we both come from he can never be a father to the child except he performs the necessary rites, Davido did the same, if he did not do what was necessary there is no way that child will bear his name. Don’t give me any ring oh, just give my child a name and be his/her father period!
Ogbeni leave this talk jare, you are talking as if you are the only one that hails from the east. I bet my tradition is even stricter than yours however, it's solely up to you to pave way for your man and make his journey smooth when he's ready to see your family if truly you love him. Don't coerce, nor should you persuade him to do anything if you are sure he loves you and the kid, don't use the pregnancy as bait for him to do traditional rites on you.

To be honest with you, your writeups reeks of manipulation and coercion. Let him willingly come and do the proper thing when he's mentally, psychologically, financially and emotionally ready to build a family.

Don't push it!! All those curses won't hold waters because you ain't exempted as well when you decided to not just fvck but let him pour everything inside you. Both of you are simply not ready for the hurdles of building a family with the way you both are displaying your private affairs online

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Dotkung: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
zyzxx:
Guy, you just have to man-up and be responsible.
But the truth is you are not sure if you want this lady to be your wife.

Stop making these more difficult for your self and the pregnant woman.
I understand your dreams and aspiration. But bro, you aren't God. Life is not 1+1
Just take the blessing and build your home. You will surely get to where you are going.
Stop all these already.

Exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Dotkung: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Uche1993:

You started saving for more than seven years yet you are still at stage zero lol funny I prayed that you will toil and not see any reward for your suffering this was my Mum’s prayer too for you, but already this is your life, saving for seven years yet nothing to show, you put hand inside Ken farms it crashed, you are really a cursed soul, you better go and apologize to those girls (you know what I am talking about). Bear it in mind that you can never correct a mistake with another mistake, get ready to move in circles for the rest of your life.
Pls stop the cursing pls
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Shortcut2life: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Snok58:
We have had issues that I did not buy her clothes, shawarma petty frivolities. I told her I'll only invest in things that will be profitable and financially rewarding. She says I am stingy.

She's naive and don't know the intricacies of life. I've been accused that I don't love her. Ok

I supported her business.
I do delivery boy for and some her customers will delay me but I'll keep calm
Since I came into the picture, her mother has had less to do, house rent, phone support, weekly support.

She still felt somehow that I added 5k monthly to my younger sister to support what my mom gives her in school, I just did it for data. While hers is weekly oo.

Guys I'm a red piller but and this is not my mode of dating, I rarely do things.

For me it shows I had plan for her and she needed to align. Only for you to take in and you say it's your personal miracle and you'll rock it. Now you will rock it in your father's house why because you had no plan.

You Dey craze your papa get money and you Dey mention all this peanuts mtchew…

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Shortcut2life: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Snok58:

Lol someone will think you are smart. This 2m she plans to collect from her mother. My dad has more than x50 of that just in cash and I've not touched it, and I don't want to, it's your mum's I'll now take. Use it to support your business and leave your father's house. You need financial leverage more

Shut up you Dey just cap rubbish for here … spend the money and stfu … papa this papa that yen yen yen …

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by capetownboyz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
How much your papa worth sef stoopid fool ..keep hiding that money ..u reek of pride wish you was poor and have no basis to hold against the girl .. except my father wealth ..you better man up or outrightly let her know you had no intentions to marry her .. stop using that useless wealth as an excuse .. nonsense thread .. abeg make he no grace front page .. all I see is too immature adults .. interested in the fun but not the responsibility that comes after it ..

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Michelle55:

Ogbeni leave this talk jare, you are talking as if you are the only one that hails from the east. I bet my tradition is even stricter than yours however, it's solely up to you to pave way for your man and make his journey smooth when he's ready to see your family if truly you love him. Don't coerce, nor should you persuade him to do anything if you are sure he loves you and the kid, don't use the pregnancy as bait for him to do traditional rites on you.

To be honest with you, your writeups reeks of manipulation and coercion. Let him willingly come and do the proper thing when he's mentally, psychologically, financially and emotionally ready to build a family.

Don't push it!! All those curses won't hold waters because you ain't exempted as well when you decided to not just fvck but let him pour everything inside you. Both of you are simply not ready for the hurdles of building a family with the way you both are displaying your private affairs online
I couldn't have said it better. Each time I read her the naivete and immaturity screams in several decibels. Snok58 too is busy raving about investments without realizing life is not white and black. You can plan out your life all you want but fate can make nonsense of our most well laid plans. His plans have been disrupted, but there is a child involved now whether he likes it or not and it is his responsibility to cater to that child. You cannot insist on abortion because the girl has a right to decide what she does with her body. He had unprotected sex and this is the price to pay.

As for Uche1993, she should faraburuku baleh and stop trying to force the man to marry her. That's so tacky

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ishilove:

I was catching vibes of early 20s naivety from his post.

Wo, make all of them getat. Love is blind but na inside marriage eye dey clear.

The girl sef that is a final year University student is writing like a JSS3 student. I could even write better when I was in JSS 3.

Intelligence and maturity go hand in hand. I was wrong to think you have it. What makes you think you're better than she?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
nighter:

Intelligence and maturity go hand in hand. I was wrong to think you have it. What makes you think you're better than her?
Errr...

Look down

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Raalsalghul: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
This should be interesting. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Raalsalghul:
This should be interesting. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ogbeni, they said you are missing and your parents and babymama cannot reach you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6963318/raalsalghul-missing#up

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Magnoliaa(f): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ishilove:

Ogbeni, they said you are missing and your parents and babymama cannot reach you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6963318/raalsalghul-missing#up

Wahalaeux is dey like this. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by jedisco(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Shortcut2life:

Shut up you Dey just cap rubbish for here … spend the money and stfu … papa this papa that yen yen yen …

He reasons like a kid.... 'I don't want to spend my father's money' He wants to brag that he was self made.. useless ego. The guy never see life. He shouldn't have ket his father train him thru skul.. After all no be his mates dey do almajiri from 5yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by jedisco(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Snok58:

Lol someone will think you are smart. This 2m she plans to collect from her mother. My dad has more than x50 of that just in cash and I've not touched it, and I don't want to, it's your mum's I'll now take. Use it to support your business and leave your father's house. You need financial leverage more

Dude! You just keep ranting. There's nothing wrong in getting small gifts for someone you're dating and in your words plan to marry. I wonder what red pill you've imbibed.

Belittling her and asking how much she has for the baby is low. From your narrative, you're Igbo and the bragging right of Igbo men is being able to take care of their wives and family. Nothing wrong with you both working together but you shouldn't belittle the mother of your child. Cos like it or not, even if you run now, you'd look for that child.

If I was in your shoe, I'd have stopped responding a while back. As a man, know when to take a walk...if not for anything, to calm your head.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by jedisco(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Uche1993:

You started saving for more than seven years yet you are still at stage zero lol funny I prayed that you will toil and not see any reward for your suffering this was my Mum’s prayer too for you, but already this is your life, saving for seven years yet nothing to show, you put hand inside Ken farms it crashed, you are really a cursed soul, you better go and apologize to those girls (you know what I am talking about). Bear it in mind that you can never correct a mistake with another mistake, get ready to move in circles for the rest of your life.

Madam calm down... He's the father of your kid and whether you agree today or not, you'd need him in future. Refuse the urge to keep responding on this page cos most things you say now will only make things worse. This is the time to remain calm and let things settle. Don't be other people's entertainment

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Raalsalghul: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Gbas gbos left and right. cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by obinna58(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
All women are the same

Bunch of liars and manipulators
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by tiffanyfan(f): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Uche1993:

Pls my sister, it's okay biko... I'm sure everything will be fine with time, I know it's painful but just overlook what he is doing and pray for strength to carry the baby to term... You will be fine and you will come out of all this stronger

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Primeze: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
My fellow igbo brother and sister washing their dirty linens in public. It really isn't that smart knowing how opinions differ in this country. l know love sometimes isn't enough, we need to tolerate more as life is harder as a Nigerian already. My brother l know you are angry but please don't make any hasty decisions in that mood, a child is a bond so please temper justice with mercy as they would say, and try to see her with the same way you did. She might be young and naive but you might be making a mistake if you decide to avoid her, judging from the phone messages. l can't tell you what to do, l can only hope you take this to God and pray for the Holy spirit to reveal that which needs understanding. And as for you Nne, use your head stop making silly comments here and there, people can read,between the lines. You got pregnant, you nul kill person, you will heal and give birth and even become a stronger person. You love him, try and be a Lirru sorry and try and work this out. Your boo has an Ego, don't bruise it, be a little tolerant as well. l will definitely pray for you guys, May God heal you both

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by jedisco(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
@uche1993
You've mentioned you don't know how to delete posts. You can't delete posts but you can modify them and replace with something else.
If you go below and post you made, there's an option to 'modify' click on it and you can then replace whatever you've typed with anything even if it's a dot or number. You could also remove pictures. Unfortunately, this does not change the quotes people have made on your post. I have attached a pic to highlight

@snok58 I'd also advise you take down your posts too including the first. Doing that should prevent this from hitting front-page.
Given that you both have mentioned your full names here, if this gets to front page, then a good number of people who know you would see it which would only make things more messy. Later down the years when you both have settled, you'd then be dealing with the perception of what you created here.
Also, remember the internet never forgets. Google indexes nairaland. So with time, a Google search of your name might just come up with this thread. That may be your kid doing a search in future.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Ishilove: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Wahalaeux is dey like this. grin
E be like sey Raalsalghul dey run away from responsibilities so he has blocked all of them cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Magnoliaa(f): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2022
Ishilove:
E be like sey Raalsalghul dey run away from responsibilities so he has blocked all of them cheesy

grin grin Ngbo, Broda Rascal, I mean, Rosco, sorry, Raal?

And I legitly believed it o. But then something was off. He didn't even comment on the thread that, n pe o, 'I'm okay, guys' or something like that if it was someone in actual danger.

On the other hand, I ''know'' the lady that posted it. Both of them do not strike me as people that ill-thought to come and be cruising with missing person posts like some senseless trolls here.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Ishilove: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Ngbo, Broda Rascal, I mean, Rosco, sorry, Raal?

And I legitly believed it o. But then something was off. He didn't even comment on the thread that, n pe o, 'I'm okay, guys' or something like that if it was someone in actual danger.

On the other hand, I ''know'' the lady that posted it. Both of them do not strike me as people that ill-thought to come and be cruising with missing person posts like some senseless trolls here.
His silence is all the answer I need.

"Don't comment on the thread because if I do, it will draw attention to me. Just ignore it and hope it goes away." wink

If I want to be a binch, I can go there and start crying for "fear for the safety" of our brother Rosco, but person dey old pass some things so I will just comot my eyes and mind my Ps and Qs tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Magnoliaa(f): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Ishilove:
His silence is all the answer I need.

"Don't comment on the thread because if I do, it will draw attention to me. Just ignore it and hope it goes away." wink

If I want to be a binch, I can go there and start crying for "fear for the safety" of our brother Rosco, but person dey old pass some things so I will just comot my eyes and mind my Ps and Qs tongue

grin grin grin

Na so. Whatever that was, it's their ish.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Magnoliaa(f): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
And the werey OP talk say him be redpiller. Mtcheeewwwwwwwww.

But come, your name na Victor? grin Eweee. Why always you pipus, why?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by Skidee: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bia OP, you are so fool of yourself. Infact pride heaps all over you. Life doesn't evolve around investing only. There's more to life than accumulating wealth. Life isn't black and white, its gray. You said you have been investing since you were younger, by now you should be chilling with Elon Musk then.
The earlier you get you self together, the better for you and stop these back and forth.

And to the second OP, if you were my younger sister, to slap you just dey hungry me. To better your life no dey hungry you, na prick you just want and to carry belle. Mtcheeeew
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising by tarantino1: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
How did I miss this bloodbath? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Being Black In Brazil Is A Curse (photos) / My Baby And I Had Fun Today At Grand Ma's Place - Photos / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.