Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,525 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? (6029 Views)

Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / What If Amaechi Is Still With President Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by omoalaro: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the President. You can not give what you don't have. But there is definitely everything wrong with those who because of regional, tribal and religious sentiments put us into this conundrum knowing full well we will not be able to get out for the next four years.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by mordi4evah: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
federalist:

GEJ DEY TRY I  BEG.  STOP YOUR CRITICISM LOSERS!!!

" Presidency sets up panel on bomb blasts
By Elor Nkereuwem and Elizabeth Archibong
June 22, 2011 09:19AM
print   email    

The presidency has raised a secret committee to investigate last Thursday's bomb blast which rocked the Police Headquarters in Abuja, killing eight, wounding several others, and destroying 77 cars, a security source said yesterday.

The committee, which had its first sitting at the office of the National Security Adviser (NSA) at the presidential villa yesterday, will also probe all recent explosions around the country and recommend measures that could be taken to check the spate of bombings.

The development came after the presidency ordered the Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Ringim, to call off his planned press conference on the bombing scheduled for yesterday morning.

A police spokesperson, Olusola Amore, had said on Monday that Mr Ringim would address journalists to update Nigerians on the progress made in the investigations into the incident.

But a few minutes to the commencement of the event, Mr Ringim was summoned to the presidential villa, first to explain what information he planned to divulge to journalists, and later to be part of a high profile meeting where the decision to set up the inter-agency investigative panel was taken.

At the villa, the national security adviser, Owoeye Azazi, a retired General, reportedly upbraided Mr Ringim for attempting to brief the media on the incident without clearing from him and the president.""

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO.me sef go like join panel on sharing moni o!!! cool cool tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

egift:

How many committees and panels have Jonathan setup and what became of them?
- Panel on Jos crises
- Panel to investigate who stole 50 years anniversary money
- Panel to investigate airport run-way contract money
- Panel for investigating second Niger bridge fund
- Panel to investigate Abuja bomb blasts
- One on World cup
- Another for NFF, NFA crisis

So many. Almost every month - anytime there is problem, he will not do a thing, he will setup a panel. What have they done? Who have been prosecuted? What improvement have we seen - Nothing - Yet billions are spent daily.

Wetin we go do na, e go soon set up panel on ruling,panel on speakin,travellin,sleepin e.t.c, *in objs voice* i dey laff o!!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by omoalaro: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2011
H$LBroker (m) « #55 on: Today at 04:17:10 PM »

God help us from the hands of vision-less leaders

Which God?. Will he come down to help you vote?
By the way, where is this most annoying guy, Deri? or has he changed name?
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by Badesh(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2011
@ Poster and y'all, I see nothing wrong in Jonathan either as a man or even the president of this country. Suffice is to say that it takes a man with "balls" to govern any entity lest we say a country as complex as Nigeria. Is it not be grace that we have been coasting along as a country?. What we should be mindful of are those policies of his administration and the implementation. At leas I have not heard him reel out a (7) seven point agenda like his predecessor.

Just like OBJ achieved GSM in eight years, I'll rather appeal to the "professor" to concentrate on power and leave the rest to another vibrant government in the near future. He can trust people like Fashola of Lagos to help him cover his arse afterall, they are working. Invariably, let state governors too channel their efforts @ fixing their states for heaven's sake.

Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by egift(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
federalist:

earthrealm (m) AND EGIFT,   GEJ is as I am speaking setting up a panel to probe u guys for treason and haul your Bottom to jail!!!   grin grin grin grin

LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And mind you, GEJ  is setting up panel to help in contituting the best cabinet that will solve  nigeria problem in just 2 months.

LOSERS, LEAVE EBELE ALONE.  HE IS GOD SENT TO SOLVE NIGERIA PROBLEM.

OR YOU GUY WANT TO FIGHT GOD??

Yeah. Soon he will setup a 10 man committee in July, that will advice him on how to setup a 50-women committee come August. In order to review all the panels he had set up in the past and fashion out ways to setup panels next year to gather fresh reports from all the panels the government have set up in the last 12year so that Goodluck can give Nigeria transformation and Fresh Air in 2014!

Oh since the time is not much by 2014, Oga Presido is asking Nigerians to re-elect him in 2015 or extend his term by just 2 yrs so he can bring all these transformation and Fresh Air in place to make Nigeria the world's most powerful country in 2030.

He is setting up another panel as we speak.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by gungume: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2011
To me i see no reoson for throwing this question to public opinion, instead the question should have been directed to those that voted for him because some thinks that nothing special from him
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
Jonathan runs on tiger batteries grin
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by mordi4evah: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
LMAO@tiger battery fins!!hehehehehehehe
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by btyfulmnd(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2011
If you want to be critic, then let us know what you are criticizing him for then we can all see reasons with you but when your statement is vague, it becomes difficult to see where you are coming from.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by egift(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
btyfulmnd:

If you want to be critic, then let us know what you are criticizing him for then we can all see reasons with you but when your statement is vague, it becomes difficult to see where you are coming from.

Who are you referring to?
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by federalist: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2011
GEJ THE FRESH AIR.

MIND U, HE HAS TOLD US 4 YEAR CANNOT BE ENOUGH TO "TRANSFORM"  NIGERIA.

I bet GEJ will set up 1000 panel before 2015 and then tell us he needs another  4 years  for the transformation itself, that is actualise the reports of all the panelsss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgotten the 7 point agendas? How many has been implemented to logical conclusion?

I JUST DEY LAUGH IN IJAW, CAMBODIAN AND SWAHILI COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by btyfulmnd(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
egift:

Who are you referring to?

Are you the poster or are you one of those criticizing the president, then let us know where he has failde you (abi na bad belle)
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by Gbenge77(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
I think he is overwhelmed by the office.Remember he became the president by chance.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by egift(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2011
btyfulmnd:

Are you the poster or are you one of those criticizing the president, then let us know where he has failde you (abi na bad belle)

I started this thread, any problem with that?

What do you mean by "abi na bad belle"? Look something is wrong with Mr. President - he is not acting like one. He is not doing anything about the problems facing ordinary Nigerians - He is busy pleasing the PDP gang who are "grabbing and squeezing his balls".

He is standing by to expect the next problem, so that after days of silence he can visit and tell us the worst have not happened - including that bombs are going off like rain elsewhere.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by egift(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
Now he can't even say if his boys or terrorists bombed the Police Headquarters.

Nigerian police retracts 'suicide bomb' claim

The Associated Press

ABUJA, Nigeria -- Nigerian police say they no longer believe an attack last week on police headquarters was a suicide bomb.

National police spokesman Olusola Amore distributed a statement at a press conference Wednesday "correcting the report about the fact that it is (a) suicide bombing."

The statement said the investigation has not been concluded into the attack in the capital of Abuja that left at least two dead. Amore took no questions and gave no further details.

Police said shortly after Thursday's attack that it was a suicide bomb and said they suspected a radical Muslim sect locally known as Boko Haram. They said the bomber was among the dead.

A man claiming to speak for Boko Haram told the BBC and a local paper it was responsible. He did not say, however, if it was a suicide bomb.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by egift(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
Gbenge 77:

I think he is overwhelmed by the office.Remember he became the president by chance.

But he was President before being elected President. Try another excuse grin
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
this bomb fiasco is now looking like a conspiracy within the fed.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by Roland17(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
i doubt if odechukwu knows his problems se.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by MeGaStReEt: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
@egift

Take am easy ooohhh, make you kno go craze for GEJ matter
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by btyfulmnd(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2011
Don't your think he needs more time, because i remember that the late Yar'adau was crawling compared to the pace of Jonathan. you should also take into cognisance the kind of political set up we have in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by egift(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

@egift

Take am easy ooohhh, make you kno go craze for GEJ matter

Bros me self dey try - But see as the guy dey waste opportunity to solve problem - Even if na small - Yet billions dey disolve everyday.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by chosen04(f): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
The dude is suffering from cluelessism jare oooooooooo
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by egift(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by btyfulmnd(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
Maybe we should suggest you become a special adviser to Mr president because 'e be like say the thing dey worri u well well'
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by egift(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
btyfulmnd:

Maybe we should suggest you become a special adviser to Mr president because 'e be like say the thing dey worri u well well'

The people to work with him is not the problem. His willingness to keep giving is the problem with him. That is exactly what everyone is saying here, he do not have the balls to say no to people whose actions and intentions are not in line with the welfare of the people.

He do not have plans. He is presenting nothing on the table. The will-power is not there. He can't step on toes - whatever you want he will grant so that he can tell us "I have no enemies".

We need a leader and not a Reactor.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by Dsage1: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
firstly, i belief that most of you here are from/resided in the SW and SE respectively.Although i am from SW but, Were you not the same people that vote massively for him?secoundly,it is too earlier to judge him,pls let be patient,and in the next 4yrs he must hav at least achieve something but if he failed,i wil rather put all the blames on the PDP and the people of SW & SE for the kind of irrationality display during the election that brought him to power.And finaly,people stop complaining about him and find something better to do/use their precious time with.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by gymer(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2011
I voted for GEJ. I am glad I did.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by fxtopedia(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
thousand of thing is wrong with him,
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by TobiBabiOO(f): 3:42am On Jun 23, 2011
na pressure oooo all d corrupt bastards in office will kill him if he no take time and please dem!!!! naija politics na wao
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by MMM2(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
he is ok, just dat he is dull.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by chimaike: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
Poster, please answer this question first before i will answer your question. Is anything wrong with you for asking such question?. Is it by force for somebody to raise a topic, if you don't have sensible topic to raise, then contribute to other people's topic. Haba.
Re: What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? by egift(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2011
chima ike:

Poster, please answer this question first before i will answer your question. Is anything wrong with you for asking such question?. Is it by force for somebody to raise a topic, if you don't have sensible topic to raise, then contribute to other people's topic. Haba.

Ok, I will answer your question and now ask you mine.

Nothing is wrong with me - Am just being a patriotic citizen of this great Federation that Mr. President is lowering its reputation and the moral of its people.

Now it seems as a young person, if you are not a tout, militant, kidnapper, politician, agbero or a Boko - there is nothing for you. The government will pay you very well if you start blowing up things. I have lost count of graduate who are jobless - Even government will ask 200,000 of these helpless youth to pay N5,000 to apply for a job that only have 1000 slots.

@chima ike - my question for you
"When you campaigned and voted for Mr President, is this what you expected from him?" -- Egift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP / Breaking News! Reports Of Several Explosion In Kano / Northerners reject Tinubu at Polling Units.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.