Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (68323 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Greenwood don forget say he black lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
[s] I been feel say you go quote me and insult me back.
I was ready to give you hot and make you depressed this morning.
Just thank your stars[/s]
cheesy cheesy shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
This news is not even in BBC sport website. There's obviously more to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
ThierryJay:

Thought you'd be happy na. Your fellow CR fans have been gloating over his incoming misfortune grin

Humanity first bro....

As per his footballing IQ, as he grows older, he would be wiser...

However this recent debacle of his, too bad for his age.

On field antics, same as off field... only God knows who his advisers are

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nicenixon: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
And Greenwood is not white but the girl is.

The matter go long.
Na truth you talk o but manutd still fit cover for him but Greenwood self no get brain.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by TechspeciaIist(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:

Leave me make I deck that useless boy
but you're a United supporter you should stand with him in this trying times.
Na now I know say you be fake fan.
I stand with Greenwood bro

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Classickj(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sentence him to life imprisonment..
sorry to bus ur bubble that shit can't happen
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Classickj:
sorry to bus ur bubble that shit can't happen
It was an hyperbole..
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariezaza1:

Greenwood is more connected mark my words nothing will happen to him

Seems you are joking with the West over such cases?

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I don’t even understand this incoherent post of yours so I will just let you be.

You’re an irredeemable lost cause. I just wish the same fate on your sister that’s all.

How will you understand when cold has frozen your brain from standing twelve hours giving out parking tickets

I'm sure you will understand if Neymar did not have the evidence he used to debunk the Delilah that was sent to off his hair.

Look around. No one is amused by your foolishness so far

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Classickj(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bouncing2:
Mason is the realest G!!.

Y de mumu gal nor tok since then,, until dem break up.

How are we even sure that's Mason's handwork?
You be correct OG cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Rawtruth1: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Temptee101:

Are you blind?

The evidence is damnnn too glaring.

Stop supporting evil if you don't want evil to befall you.

IF you know how many innocent men in prison currently and those who died because of false alarm and rape/assault /domestic violence accusations by women against innocent men, you will be cautious when you read such post before you comment.
You can be their victim one day... Then you will understand

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Has she reported this to police, or just social media? If she hasn't reported to police, is she afraid they won't believe hard evidence? What's the problem? He's not powerful enough to stop police from coming after him, and racist police would love to get him for less. Is she afraid of him? If she's afraid, that shouldn't stop her from reporting to both social media and the police.

I'm not saying she's not telling the truth, but that can be faked. The injuries could be self-inflicted or even makeup. Even the audio can easily be faked (e.g. telling him to "act out a fantasy" or recording a guy with a similar voice).

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by IanTempo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
disgusting behavior. he just ended his career, that girl must be going through the worst right now. some people even decided to add salt to her injury by insinuating she is at fault or something. some people are mad normally.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Btw, when we talk now, SIMPS will think we no like women. But the BITTER TRUTH is that, as a man (especially when you are rich) you have to be careful with that gender if not THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Forget all that blackmail....."respect women don't you have a mother, do what women want, listen to women bla bla bla...."

Omo, if dem show you pepper eh, your eyes go clear

This guy life and career has been ruined before it even started.

From his tone, it's like he has spent so much money on her and now it was time to have sex she is refusing him.

This is what happens when you want to personalize a HOE. He is a rich footballer. He should have just left her alone and go and meet other girls.

Now see what he has done to himself
This is why the redpill is here to save many men, but no Many stupid men think we are misogynist especially here, they will learn about that gender the hard way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lamasta:

The voicenotes bro

What do the voice notes prove?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by TechspeciaIist(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
ikllbrokehoes:
Are you sure about this or you are just typing trash
this simp again.
When it comes to woman matters you no dey everly get sense

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Starzo:

In the little back and forth we've had, I've lost count of the number of times you mentioned f*ck and sex in all your post. It shows your demented obsession with sex. It's like sex and f*ck rules your life.

Bw the both of us if deductions were to be made on the one most likely to be indicted in a case of rape or sexual assault, it would 101% most likely to be you; the one who can't/won't stop talking about s*x and f*ck.

I mention sex so much because it is part of your diagnosis. I know guys like you. Your hatred for women is due to sexual frustration because you have been rejected by many women you admire.

Instead of you to work on yourself and learn to increase your appeal to women, you take it out on them by getting aggressive to the point you are quick to jump on Nairaland and defend any man accused of rape or label any man that promotes treating women respectfully as a SIMP. I really pity any women that is unfortunate to come under your custody in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Temptee101:

Are you blind?

The evidence is damnnn too glaring.

Stop supporting evil if you don't want evil to befall you.

How is the evidence glaring? Take us thru all the evidences on display so far
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

That is ra pe ,what is your problem

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I mention sex so much because it is part of your diagnosis. I know guys like you. Your hatred for women is due to sexual frustration because you have been rejected by many women you admire.

Instead of you to work on yourself and learn to increase your appeal to women, you take it out on them by getting aggressive to the point you are quick to jump on Nairaland and defend any man accused of rape or label any man that promotes treating women respectfully as a SIMP. I really pity any women that is unfortunate to come under your custody in future.

so your life's worth is defined by your appeal to women... you're a lost course.

Just imagine the person who's obsessed with sex not seeing clearly that he/she is a great danger to any individual around them that does not willingly give them the f*ck they're obsessed over.

The best thing any loved one around you can do for you know is to get you a shrink or better still book a room for you in an asylum. Cuz na go u dey so.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ViperAda: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sterope:
When they say a gf or wife doesn't owe their partner sex. It means you don't rape them because they don't want to have sex with you.

There is nothing westernised about anti-rape rhetorics. A culture that advises you hurt your wife because she doesn't want to have sex with you, is a culture fit for animals.

No, that's not what it means. It is rather an agenda to give woman the power to determine when and when not to give sex to her man, thereby placing a man at the mercy of a woman's authoritysuch that the access a man would have is determined by the wife's willingness (sexual mood, appeal & other endogenous factors).
African culture in its wisdom, condemn sexual denial gravely as much as marital irresponsibility. A woman should be able to satisfy her man as much as the man is willing to satisfy her.
The puffy meat in-between your legs belongs to the man the minute the marriage is consummated.

-Viper

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

That is ra pe ,what is your problem

How does it prove that it is rape?

What is the bleeding from the mouth for and the brown patch on her arm? What do they prove?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry

LOL

He's just another foolish man, that are plenty in this world

So, he did not remember he had career to protect when he was beating her and sexually assaulting her?

Look at how you are coming here to blame the woman, and not the idiot that set himself up. Are you even sure you are a woman?

When Benzema went about blackmailing his fellow teammate, you people did not come here to chat rubbish about how far men will go to ruin other men's careers, but when na woman, you remember "women will do blah blah blah"

If you no set yourself up, who will see you to accuse you of domestic violence and sexual assault?

For once, use your common sense and blame the idiot that set himself up to begin with, you cannot blame others for wielding the weapons you gave them against you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ThierryJay: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jokerman:

Humanity first bro....

As per his footballing IQ, as he grows older, he would be wiser...

However this recent debacle of his, too bad for his age.

On field antics, same as off field... only God knows who his advisers are

True bro. Like Greenwood like Adam Johnson. I just hope the accusation is false.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shevchenko(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

How does it prove that it is rape?

Because she recorded it .And he was clearly raping her .What other situation can that recorded voice denote?

I was with Greewood until that voice note .Men the guy fc uk up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by IanTempo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
the Red devil finally entered mason greenwood. i'm sorry but there is no coming back from this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by xeju: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry
That's more reason you should treat people with respect so that when the tide isn't friendly anymore, they don't have reasons/loopholes to victimise you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by TechspeciaIist(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
elantraceey:

Look at the rubbish this one is spewing. So domestic violence and rape is okay because he has spent so much money?
she doesn't have anything to contribute asides from sex, while the poor boy keeps spending for the wh0re. She has no right to deny him sex, in that case she deserves what she got.
Either way the boy is still the victim here.
Quote me negatively and I'll respond with your pictures on this forum

5 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
lexy2014:

It proves an allegation that needs to be debunked if not true.....

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Starzo:

so your life's worth is defined by your appeal to women... you're a lost course.

You are indeed retardedd. So because you believe in something means your life is ruled by that thing? It just so happens to be the topic we are discussing now. I also believe animals should be treated with dignity and I get equally offended by animal abuse as I am by this. Does that mean my life worth is defined by animals?

Pls go to whatever road side school you graduated from and get a refund.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR / Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.