Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (68316 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ukehnonny: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
cheesy
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sentence him to life imprisonment..
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Kingpin1000: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na so Greenwood career take end?
Pass ball to Ronaldo no, collect advice no.
Jamaicans really have issues

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Yankiss(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is very unacceptable. A beast. A feature of these domestic pugilists is that they only become Tyson once at home. Outside people point in their face without having their fingers broken. Sentence his sorry ass to life term!! Who is talking about career again??

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Walkee: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol why don't you tell us what you did. I can bet my testicles that she slapped him first

11 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by tenpipsperday: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Go to police

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ivandragon: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:

She also shared a voice note.... You can listen to it here:
SOURCE

From the voice note, took place Oct 22, 2021.

Excerpts:-
Man: Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

Woman: No.........I don't wanna have sex

Man: What the f*ck you want, you sh!thead

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Man: Thrash the light and you won't do it

Man: I should be polite you won't let me do it as well

Woman: the pains.....

Man: Leave it alone

****creaking sounds, creaking sounds****

Man: Push me again one more time and you'll see

Terrible...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
na wa oo
pussy destroying careers since the days of biblical Samson

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:

She also shared a voice note.... You can listen to it here:
SOURCE

From the voice note, took place Oct 22, 2021.

Excerpts:-
Man: Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

Woman: No.........I don't wanna have sex

Man: What the f*ck you want, you sh!thead

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Man: Thrash the light and you won't do it

Man: I should be polite you won't let me do it as well

Woman: the pains.....

Man: Leave it alone

****creaking sounds, creaking sounds****

Man: Push me again one more time and you'll see

This your transcript....

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nigga going down
He will join Mendy in jail

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Judolisco(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Man utd players and violence
From Ryan giggs to Ronaldo to greenwood wey him career neva bud

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Karlovych: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
embarassed He most likely took one of Tinubu's products

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is the reason why they are not performing well
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by marsup: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ha! I don't condone any form of assault, but why wait a while before reporting it?
Men are in trouble o, all your former sins against women, true or false, will be uprooted.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by bhassan20: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Why Mason?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mason is the realest G!!.

Y de mumu gal nor tok since then,, until dem break up.

How are we even sure that's Mason's handwork?

9 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Na so Greenwood career take end?
Pass ball to Ronaldo no, collect advice no.
Jamaicans really have issues

You say
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Benjamin Mendy the second

Adieu to his career

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Rawtruth1: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Don't be surprised to know that the so called blood could be faked. Trust women narrative about abuse at your own risk. They know how to turn truth upside down and play victims when they are actually the aggressors

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Raalsalghul: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
If this story is true, then this guy is done for.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Career is over before it started.

Shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yawwwnnnn......
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by DonPADRO(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
undecided

How some peeps will have money and fame and not value them enough to protect them by behaving properly at all times I have no idea.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bouncing2:
Mason is the realest G!!.

Y de mumu gal nor tok since then,, until dem break up.

How are we even sure that's Mason's handwork?
This reasoning sha
Anyways he will explain to the judge soon

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by chamboy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
They always warn you guys to run from snow bunny

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Human beings always jumping to conclusions

Joebayo217:
What's is wrong with dis boy he still dey make some man u fans angry and now he dey cause him self pain useless boy both in field and off field

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by nickyj19: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin

I don't believe all dis pussy generation at all

wtf man, greenwood my man don't worry even the gr8 cr7 pass this stage wey u just enter it is well my Geeeee

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by BigDawsNet: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Very unprofessional!!

This may hav very negative impact on his career...

If you can't handle women pressure let them be jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Kingpin1000: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
arantess:

You say
Where you think say the guy from

Greenwood, Sancho, Ravel Morrison etc are Jamaicans
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
guy stop jumping to conclusions

LesbianBoy:
Btw, when we talk now, SIMPS will think we no like women. But the BITTER TRUTH is that, as a man (especially when you are rich) you have to be careful with that gender if not THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Forget all that blackmail....."respect women don't you have a mother, do what women want, listen to women bla bla bla...."

Omo, if dem show you pepper eh, your eyes go clear

This guy life and career has been ruined before it even started.

From his tone, it's like he has spent so much money on her and now it was time to have sex she is refusing him.

This is what happens when you want to personalize a HOE. He is a rich footballer. He should have just left her alone and go and meet other girls.

Now see what he has done to himself

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
No problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR / Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.