Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (68320 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by yusluvad(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
Several United players have started unfollowing Mason Greenwood on Instagram

-Alex Telles
The guy is in deep mess...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry

What if the abuse actually happened?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Stop jumping to conclusions.

I wonder why people like you jump to conclusions. Is it an obsession?

drips8:
He ruined his own career himself, to think he's got in trouble back in 2020 for disobeying lockdown rules by bringing girls over in the England national team's hotel.

Goodbye to a career that barely happened

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by dialfa: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:

Man: I don't give a f*CK what you want

Hardcore Alpha cheesy

Na. That's hardcore idiot.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Stop jumping to conclusions

Biglittlelois:
He has ruined his career.

He's an animal.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Why do I feel she's lying.....white women tell lies alot and know how to weaponize their femininity against the opposite gender..... foolish black males addicted to white ass will never learn.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by muheeb01(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Career wey just dey start mumu boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
JohnPortar:
And that's the end of Mason Greenwood.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by BabaIbo: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
I don't believe this story.

Why she no talk since?
Why will she delete the posts?

Believe hole people at your own peril.

Greenwood, na G you be! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by skywalker240(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Finally,

just watch the fluidity now in the united attack line now that mr selfish greedywood would be benched.

no more killing counter attack with selfish and uneccesary shots.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022

Kingpin1000:
Na so Greenwood career take end?
Pass ball to Ronaldo no, collect advice no.
Jamaicans really have issues
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by yusluvad(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
na wa oo
pussy destroying careers since the days of biblical Samson
Chai, no be lie oo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by meetirimiya: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
And that's how his life is going to be ruined just like that.

Benjamin Mendy upon there was no proof like this, he has been locked up in prison for a year now. Now imagine what will happen to this Mason greenwood guy shocked shocked
Remember Mendy is black....the racism in them may make Mason to have a soft landing. My thoughts
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by JohnPortar: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
angelfallz:
Ok.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel30a: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
He Has Probably Get What He Deserve. Money Toxic Can Kill Whosoever! Premarital Sex Lands Him In Trouble; When You Are Not For God, You Would Definitely Be For Satan. Do What You Like With You Life But You Would Be Judge Here And In Life After Here.

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by drips8(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
angelfallz:
Stop jumping to conclusions.

I wonder why people like you jump to conclusions. Is it an obsession?

There's actually proof that he misbehaved, there are pictures and there's an audio recording, you can google it online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Asin eh
Everything is just so one sided, yet some people are jumping up and down shouting "he has ruined his career" etc
Walkee:
Lol why don't you tell tell what you did. I can bet my testicles that slapped him first

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
arantess:
Nigga going down
He will join Mendy in jail

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2022

OscarJaden:
Benjamin Mendy the second

Adieu to his career

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Raalsalghul: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
angelfallz:
Asin eh
Everything is just so one sided, yet some people are jumping up and down shouting "he has ruined his career" etc

It's hard for someone to come back from such accusation especially with receipts like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Just watch how all the olosho in the world and simps supporting her massively just to bring the star boy down

Las Las Dem no care to kmoe wetin happen from the other side of the story, what if it was greenwood ?
What of it's total lies ?
Omo Dem beat her well jare nothing concern me and anything small girl wey carry her for big stars.
Before you reply me rubbishly Ogun kii ur papa in advance .

Lights up my kpoli in peace

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

This your transcript....
Leave me make I deck that useless boy

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by MangekyoAlt: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Greenwood own don finish. RIP career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
angelfallz:

How is that your business?,Are you blind? Can't you see the bruises? Have you listened to the voice note?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Let the police finish their work first nah. Nawa

drips8:

There's actually proof that he misbehaved, there are pictures and there's an audio recording, you can google it online.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Blaqstick: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
The only starboy here is mason mount. I wish mason mount 19 to surpass lampard’s legacy. More goals more assist. Stay focus my own mason
Don’t be like that of mason woman beater greensnake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Newton85: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry
Are the allegations against Greenwood false, you Arrow?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by casppyjay: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
Manchester United’s Mason Will John Greenwood (born October 01, 2001) could be in a pile of trouble following allegations of abuse by his now ex-girlfriend Harriet Robson.

Ms Robson, took to her Instagram stories to expose the scars she bears on her body, allegedly from attacks by the 20-year-old Man United forward.

In several posts on her official Instagram account which has now been deleted, Harriet is seen covered in blood and with bruises on her body. Along with a video, she wrote, "To everyone who wants to know what Mason Greenwood actually does to me."

In the wake of the accusations, Manchester United quickly released a statement and said they would not comment further until all the facts had been established.

Greenwood, a United academy graduate is no stranger to controversy.

In September 2020, he and Man City youngster Phil Foden were kicked out of the England National team after breaching Covid-19 protocols in Iceland.

This is after a video popped up on social media, exposing the two meeting girls in their hotel room after a Nations League encounter in Reykjavik.

over to all the social media Harvard relationships therapists .. none of them was thought ever the saying violence begets violence, no Smoke without fire, 2 sides to a story all of them just want to provide the very needed hypocritical shoulder to a demented belligerent damsel in distress to wail/whine on..

Everyone is a god until it it’s time to perform wonders..

To all the E-therapists the filming session has just begun .u lots are headed for greatness in the fools hall of fame movie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by juniorstar(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
Manchester United’s Mason Will John Greenwood (born October 01, 2001) could be in a pile of trouble following allegations of abuse by his now ex-girlfriend Harriet Robson.

Ms Robson, took to her Instagram stories to expose the scars she bears on her body, allegedly from attacks by the 20-year-old Man United forward.

In several posts on her official Instagram account which has now been deleted, Harriet is seen covered in blood and with bruises on her body. Along with a video, she wrote, "To everyone who wants to know what Mason Greenwood actually does to me."

In the wake of the accusations, Manchester United quickly released a statement and said they would not comment further until all the facts had been established.

Greenwood, a United academy graduate is no stranger to controversy.

In September 2020, he and Man City youngster Phil Foden were kicked out of the England National team after breaching Covid-19 protocols in Iceland.

This is after a video popped up on social media, exposing the two meeting girls in their hotel room after a Nations League encounter in Reykjavik.

Domestic violence is bad..but one thing i av realised is that..for women who dont want to let go its a powerful tool that tends to draw ppls attention and sympathy..they would provoke you until the beast in you is unleashed. However as a man you should maintain your cool no matter what..ignore them totally but dont become violent. And dont condone disrespect.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Receipt or no receipt let the police finish their work

I never understand why people have this urge to always make comments, only very few people can patiently keep quiet and wait to see where events would lead to.
Raalsalghul:

It's hard for someone to come back from such accusation especially with receipts like this.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by KosiGee(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Btw, when we talk now, SIMPS will think we no like women. But the BITTER TRUTH is that, as a man (especially when you are rich) you have to be careful with that gender if not THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Forget all that blackmail....."respect women don't you have a mother, do what women want, listen to women bla bla bla...."

Omo, if dem show you pepper eh, your eyes go clear

This guy life and career has been ruined before it even started.

From his tone, it's like he has spent so much money on her and now it was time to have sex she is refusing him.

This is what happens when you want to personalize a HOE. He is a rich footballer. He should have just left her alone and go and meet other girls.

Now see what he has done to himself

That girl planned this very well. This boy is ruined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Preator: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Goodnite to his career if this pix/tape is verified as genuine.

My Take:
1. That the girl had a recording ongoing shows a preplanned set up. He walked nicely into the trap.
2. That he was set up shows the lady has been enduring similar experience for long and knows he will try that nonsense again.
3. It's nice that he is exposed as the tanking of his career will serve as deterrent to others. It will also ensure that others dont fall victim
4. Women should however learn not to stay in abusive relationships. He touches you once, report his sorry ass and quit the relationship. No amount of begging should make you stay. when a lady says she endured abuse for years, i basically find it difficult to sympathize. Why will a sane adult stay that long in a toxic and abusive relationship? not even marriage should make you stay.
5. Abusive men rarely ever change. some may feel remorse after the fact and beg, but they will likely do it over and over again. Help yourself and take a walk.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR / Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.