Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape (38560 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Nike End Sponsorship Of Mason Greenwood, Following Rape And Assault Allegations / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by fergie001: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
The Greater Manchester Police has confirmed the arrest of a man in his 20s after social media posts of physical violence went viral.

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6963066/mason-greenwood-accused-domestic-abuse

'GMP were made aware earlier today of online social media images & videos posted by a woman reporting incidents of physical violence...following enquiries we can confirm a man in his 20s has since been arrested on suspicion of rape & assault.'

Police add that the man remains in custody for questioning and that enquiries are ongoing.

'If you're a victim of domestic abuse, or are concerned about someone you know, please use our online reporting facility or use our LiveChat facility on our website, or call 101.

'In an emergency that's on-going or life is in danger, always dial 999.'

SOURCE

Greenwood & Ms Robson separated after it emerged Greenwood had a tryst with an Icelandic model that saw him kicked out of the England football squad in 2020.

But they reunited eight months later in November that year and shared videos of them larking around at home.

Greenwood and Harriet are from Wisbey, near Bradford and have known each other since their school days at Ashton on Mersey School in Greater Manchester.

MailOnline also revealed how Greenwood got into further trouble for holding rowdy house parties throughout the coronavirus lockdown at a secret address.

The young striker rented the three-storey home through Airbnb 'five or six times' during the pandemic where neighbours complained they were kept awake.

The striker was still at the school when he became Manchester United's youngest ever player in the Champions League, making his debut against PSG aged 17.

Dubbed United's 'new wonder kid', he broke into the first team squad in 2020, scoring ten goals before football stopped due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Manchester United also confirmed the player has been suspended until further notice.

'Mason Greenwood will not return to training or play matches until further notice.'

Harriet's father claims her daughter's phone was hacked.

The first thing we knew about this was at 6am this morning. It is dreadful. I'm just coming to terms with it all.

As a father you don't want to know things like that happening to your daughter. The police have been round and she has made a statement to them.

She has told us her phone has been hacked. We told her to take it down, which she has done but it's out there now so it is too late.

'She is devastated because she didn't want it released. We have known him since the under 21s. He has been part of our family for two or three years.

Their relationship has not been good for the last few months. She is completely devastated by it all.

They were very much in love and have been together for a while. The police are dealing with it now.'

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by shevchenko(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol she don finish him career
Or he don finish him career

Lol las las na him go suffer am

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by shevchenko(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie001:
The Greater Manchester Police has confirmed the arrest of a man in his 20s after social media posts of physical violence on a woman (Harriet Robson) went viral.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

SOURCE

Greenwood & Ms Robson separated after it emerged Greenwood had a tryst with an Icelandic model that saw him kicked out of the England football squad in 2020.

But they reunited eight months later in November that year and shared videos of them larking around at home.

Greenwood and Harriet are from Wisbey, near Bradford and have known each other since their school days at Ashton on Mersey School in Greater Manchester.

I hope Nigeria players are hearing this ?

Odion Ighalo that cheated on his wife should be kickedout of the national team

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by fergie001: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Two officers were spotted at the family home of the Robsons in Stockport, Greater Manchester, today and took her statement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Ebubu: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie001:
The Greater Manchester Police has confirmed the arrest of a man in his 20s after social media posts of physical violence on a woman (Harriet Robson) went viral.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

SOURCE

Manchester United also confirmed the player has been suspended until furtuer notice.

Robson's father claims her daughter's phone was hacked.

Why do the parents sound like they are defending the footballer and are shy of coming out open to hold the man who allegedly caused their daughter’s nose bleeding and scars, to account for the claims?

Their tone are all adorable to Mason and his romantic relationship with their daughter. Money fit don exchange hands o

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Jokerman(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na wa.... Joseph ran .... there was a reason, lol, he still ended in the can...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Dollarremix(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nawao!! So dis guy go soon turn prison utd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by fergie001: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2022

Police car parked outside of Greenwood's house.

Police & security outside Greenwood's home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Zackattack: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
I feel sorry for any successful man being involved with a glory chasing woman. Date those in your lane and leave peasant for peasants, una nor go hear word.

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by MangekyoAlt: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
This Greenwood don fűck up big time.
BTW who una go use replace am now fergie001.... Dembele? Because based on that recorded audio, this is going to jail and for a very long time. I mean all feminists in the UK would work day and night to make sure Greenwood pays dearly for what he did

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by fergie001: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
This Greenwood don fűck up big time.
BTW who una go use replace am now .... Dembele? Because based on that recorded audio, this is going to jail and for a very long time. I mean all feminists in the UK would work day and night to make sure Greenwood pays dearly for what he did

I don't care.....I need him out of that club asap

He is done.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by MangekyoAlt: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Zackattack:
I feel sorry for any successful man being involve with a glory chasing woman. Date those in your lane and leave peasant for peasants, una nor go hear word.
I swear. Na Wetin make me like messi be this. Dude sticked with one lady all his entire life.
That one if one bitch pop outta somewhere today and accuse messi of sexual assault, even the family of the bitch no go take am serious.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by MangekyoAlt: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie001:

I don't care.....I need him out of that club asap

He is done.
Ofc man utd would get him out. I just hope the the court would temper justice with mercy on his case if the girl charges of course.... So that he can continue his career even if it's in championship or those Brazilian league make he no be like say his career just end like that.... At 20 cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by fergie001: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Ofc man utd would get him out. I just hope the the court would temper justice with mercy on his case if the girl charges of course.... So that he can continue his career even if it's in championship or those Brazilian league make he no be like say his career just end like that.... At 20 cry
Which mercy?
I need him in gaol for a long time.

Ebubu:

Why do the parents sound like they are defending the footballer and are shy of coming out open to hold the man who allegedly caused their daughter’s nose bleeding and scars, to account for the claims?

Their tone are all adorable to Mason and his romantic relationship with their daughter. Money fit don exchange hands o
Shameful from the father.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by MangekyoAlt: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie001:

Which mercy?
I need him in gaol for a long time.
Well he's 100% guilty so Yh we'll be seeing him in jail pretty soon. cry it's only God that can save someone from this kind of Gbese in a country like UK.

4 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by tchaik(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
From Manchester United FC to Prison FC.

This is the end of Mr. Greenwood's football career.

13 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Beverlyjean(f): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
This one has destroyed his career...man utd should quickly get a new forward ...martial and Greenwood are out... they should not let lingard leave again...

Ronaldo complained about this same guy and that he doesn't listen to advice and very stubborn

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Suspect33(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Innocent until proven guilty

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
I heard Abba Kyari dumped 400+ photos on FB..when will they arrest him angry
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by tutudesz: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
undecided
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by TempUser: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
angry

6 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Olam09(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good

7 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Naiira(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned…

BE CAREFUL WITH THAT GENDER!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Liamm(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Career dead before it even started. Hopes and dreams torn to shreds. The day you learn to control your urge as a man is the day you assume full control and responsibility of your life. Fail to put it in check and watch how your life keeps nosediving. Greenwood will learn the hard way

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by LesbianBoy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
I would still say it, na mumu dey trust women. For even Bible to say "Fear women" no be joking something o.

This Mason guy just ruined his life with his own hands. Even for false accusations that ladies make on guys head, they still arrest guys.....imagine this one that has evidence

15 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by ipobarethieves: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
cool Hold am well.Rapistonbail sad
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by inoki247: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
if you want to go far in life as a man have self control....

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Jerryherd: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Village people

Free January Transfer to Prison over vagina

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by gaby(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Foolish boy..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Luckysbab: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Okay. May justice be served.

Can we rest on social media now from dealing with their private affair?
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by victons(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? / Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction / Wesley Moraes: I Had My First Kid At 14 & Second At 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.