Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out (22277 Views)

Bandits Are Harvesting Our Crops, Katsina Monarch Cries Out / Just In: My Life Is In Danger: Eziagulu-otu Agulueri Monarch Cries Out. / COVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov, Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Sonnobax15(m): 5:31am On Feb 02, 2022
grin
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by anambraamaka: 5:31am On Feb 02, 2022
this is sad
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ipobarethieves: 5:31am On Feb 02, 2022
sadnowadays children sad.May we not give birth to SORROW
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 5:32am On Feb 02, 2022
ariesbull:
So we have yoruba in kogi, why do these Kabba people hate saying they are yoruba yet they bear a yoruba name

Well, why are the kings kids into scam... Any do they scam people with his letter head
it's not scam, don't insult the Princes. If you was born by a king you'll understand better. It is the Princes right to make use of his letterhead paper his signature and stamp. Govt don't think of Princes, except you are a ranked Prince. Govt will never look at ur face, only the monarch and wife. You don't expect Princes to fold their hands when they know how much their father's letterhead can generate easily. Be careful pls, never insult Princes for this reason
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Goldbw122(m): 5:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Problem nor dey finish well he just have to advise his children to get a job not this Yahoo that will destroy life's later, just imagine a youth that is strong say he won't work and he will find a way to defraud the legit workers if their hard earn money, and be prosperous, that one more be juju...
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by CaptainFM1: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, what is wrong with this old monarch. The king's letterhead paper is always a free, quick n easy cash out for the Princes especially if you know your father's signature and you have access to his royal stamp. This king better shut up and not disgrace his Princes outside before commoners start disregarding them. The king's letterhead paper doesn't belong to him alone if you know you know.

See the future of Nigeria talking here.

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:36am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
shut the hell up. You fuckin commoner. You don't know what Princes pass through on behalf of you commoners. Who gave you the audacity to criticize what Princes do with their father's letterhead paper? U commoners are always lacking common sense. I don't blame you, I blame the monarch that cannot respect his own Princes
And will you shut up,you compound complex sentimental fool? Why are you crying so much? Lol! You are a big fat fool for taking my comment personally.

2 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Spherical77(m): 5:39am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
shut the hell up. You fuckin commoner. You don't know what Princes pass through on behalf of you commoners. Who gave you the audacity to criticize what Princes do with their father's letterhead paper? U commoners are always lacking common sense. I don't blame you, I blame the monarch that cannot respect his own Princes
please reduce the volume grin grin
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Judolisco(m): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2022
ariesbull:
So we have yoruba in kogi, why do these Kabba people hate saying they are yoruba yet they bear a yoruba name

Well, why are the kings kids into scam... Any do they scam people with his letter head
we are yorubas but I like to identify myself as Okun... Kogi has 3 majority groups.. Okun, igbira and igala

2 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 5:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

And will you shut up,you compound complex sentimental fool? Why are you crying so much? Lol! You are a big fat fool for taking my comment personally.
why did you have to insult the Princes? Are you high on cheap drugs? Have you ever thought of what Princes pass through because you stupid common subjects? Letterhead paper is not the king's property alone. I hate the fact this king had to bring this to public there by making other king's to monitor activities of Princes and letterhead papers. You better shut up here, if you insult the Princes again God will punish you
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Tareq1105: 5:53am On Feb 02, 2022
The future of Nigeria in the hands of her youths, the so called future leaders, is very bleak and I'm scared.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Cantonese: 5:54am On Feb 02, 2022
Does have have many wives?
How did he bring them up? Has he been mean to his children? Does he care about them? Was this king bad to his father? Did he offend someone who then made a negative pronouncement on his children?

Now that he has chosen to wash his dirty linen in the public, what is he set to achieve?

As you make your bed, so you shall lie on it.

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 5:54am On Feb 02, 2022
CaptainFM1:

See the future of Nigeria talking here.
shut the fhuck up. You know nothing, you're in no position to talk about what Princes do with their father's letterhead paper. You commoners must be mad. I blame the annoying old king not u guys
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:55am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
why did you have to insult the Princes? Are you high on cheap drugs? Have you ever thought of what Princes pass through because you stupid common subjects? Letterhead paper is not the king's property alone. I hate the fact this king had to bring this to public there by making other king's to monitor activities of Princes and letterhead papers. You better shut up here, if you insult the Princes again God will punish you
You are one high on cheap drugs,and the one God will punish.Biko,did I call anybody's name?

4 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by illicit(m): 5:56am On Feb 02, 2022
No be today o

Wetin prince go chop
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Tareq1105: 5:56am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:

It's obvious from your contribution that you must be one of the useless Princes. Prince my foot.

4 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by walozanga(m): 6:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Did u train them well sir
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Cantonese:
Does have have many wives?
How did he bring them up? Has he been mean to his children? Does he care about them? Was this king bad to his father? Did he offend someone who then made a negative pronouncement on his children?

Now that he has chosen to wash his dirty linen in the public, what is he set to achieve?

As you make your bed, so you shall lie on it.
thank you bro. You made the only sensible comment here, why should he wash his dirty linen in public. He is disgracing the Princes and that is extremely unfair to them. The king's letterhead has been an easy cash out for Princes for ages now. I don't know this king is disgracing his royal boys in public. Even problem arises from schemes perpetrated through the letterhead paper, the people come to the palace, and the issue will be resolved. I don't understand why this king should disgrace his own Princes before the public. Does the king direct govt to also pay Princes? Does community homages also go to Princes? So many other privilege the king enjoys alone with his queens and Princes should only be remembered when it's time to do some hard task on behalf of subjects? It's never easy for Princes, especially Princes that are not yet ranked

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:03am On Feb 02, 2022
If u are old, jus leave the seat.

Black people and power
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by walozanga(m): 6:03am On Feb 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

It's obvious from your contribution that you must be one of the useless Princes. Prince my foot.

U get time dey reply this nobody
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

Black people and power
yes let him leave if he know his tired instead of disgracing his Princes publicly and trying to bring barrier into how other Princes survive. Watin dey worry the old man
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by WoundedLamb: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

Lol... Prince? That dude isn't a prince, I believe. All his comments seem to be a desperate attempt to give the impression he's one. He's just trying too much. Even his username seems desperate. He's delibrately typing rubbish so people would notice him and possibly acknowledge him as a prince. The only take-away from this is that he's a young guy with fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by diamondboa(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:
Sorry to say that's must be an irresponsible King

So you can act like a king and tell your people not to do something but you can tell your children to stop disgracing you in public

Your reasoning sense is soo ooo poor . I wonder the kind of person you will be . Your brain can't process anything correctly .

4 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:11am On Feb 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

shut the hell up.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:14am On Feb 02, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lol... Prince? That dude isn't a prince, I believe. All his comments seem to be a desperate attempt to give the impression he's one. He's just trying too much. Even his username seems desperate. He's delibrately typing rubbish so people would notice him and possibly acknowledge him as a prince. The only take-away from this is that he's a young guy with fantasies.

shut up. Bloody commoner! If your king or any king die today, your head is liable for sacrificial purposes. Know this, so you don't contribute in threads like this, you're a known slave because you ancestors were slaves. Unlike mine
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by OkanlawonB(m): 6:15am On Feb 02, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

Black people and power

Is HRM Queen Elizabeth II Black?

2 Likes

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2022
walozanga:

U get time dey reply this nobody
lol, your father is the nobody. If a king dies today, know that your head is very much fit for royal sacrifice. Son of a slave, I swear if not for civilization and social media, we would be killing you commoners everyday and getting away with it. Even now sef, I can kill you and get away with it
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Akaegwu(m): 6:20am On Feb 02, 2022
ariesbull:

The same way Igbo speaking part of NigerDelta claims that they are not igbos.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:
Sorry to say that's must be an irresponsible King

So you can act like a king and tell your people not to do something but you can tell your children to stop disgracing you in public
the king is a disappointment. Everybody knows letterhead paper is not used by the king alone!
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:24am On Feb 02, 2022
WoundedLamb:

you stupid gay pig. Come to my terrain, I swear on my past fathers I will kill you and go Scot free
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Akaegwu(m): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
lol, your father is the nobody. If a king dies today, know that your head is very much fit for royal sacrifice. Son of a slave, I swear if not for civilization and social media, we would be killing you commoners everyday and getting away with it. Even now sef, I can kill you and get away with it
Early morning drug abuse. Intoxicating substance is not good for you. Make you no choose dump site as your permanent home
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by naija4life247: 6:28am On Feb 02, 2022
The future monarchs are now into Yahoo Yahoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students / Court-backed Young Democratic Party(YDP) fixes Its Primaries For Mar 26th & 27th / Ibori To Complete Jail Term In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.