Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out (22281 Views)

Bandits Are Harvesting Our Crops, Katsina Monarch Cries Out / Just In: My Life Is In Danger: Eziagulu-otu Agulueri Monarch Cries Out. / COVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov, Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2022
Akaegwu:
Early morning drug abuse. Intoxicating substance is not good for you. Make you no choose dump site as your permanent home
get lost, we're both humans but my blood is blue, I have nothing to do with you. I've honored you enough with my response now get off my mention.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by arantess: 6:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Hahaha
I know a former DG of a federal parastatal from the SS

Her son was into this and gave some people employment in that agency with some token
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Akaegwu(m): 6:41am On Feb 02, 2022
Stupid common criminal [quote author=PrinceMajestic post=109881515]get lost, we're both humans but my blood is blue, I have nothing to do with you. I've honored you enough with my response now get off my mention. [/

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ablejesus26(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:
Sorry to say that's must be an irresponsible King

So you can act like a king and tell your people not to do something but you can tell your children to stop disgracing you in public

Helinus has once again spoken like a child �.
You better pray to give birth to children that will not be chuckleheads and unreasonable to learn.
That old man na real man if na some fathers them go dey hide the evil deeds of the useless children.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Akaegwu:
Stupid common criminal
me? Ok let's resolve this, I'm currently in Delta, pm me so we could exchange contacts and meet up for settlement and friendship. Pls pm me your number
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by CaptainFM1: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
shut the fhuck up. You know nothing, you're in no position to talk about what Princes do with their father's letterhead paper. You commoners must be mad. I blame the annoying old king not u guys

It still worries me, that these are the kind of people taking over Nigeria. Awon marlians and Zazu Zeh kids.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:52am On Feb 02, 2022
ablejesus26:

You better pray to give birth to children that will not be chuckleheads and unreasonable to learn.
That old man na real man if na some fathers them go dey hide the evil deeds of the useless children.
just shut up. You annoying and irritating commoners will always lack common sense when it comes to issues that doesn't concern you. What is your business with what Princes do with their father's letterhead paper?
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2022
CaptainFM1:

It still worries me, that these are the kind of people taking over Nigeria. Awon marlians and Zazu Zeh kids.
simple question, what a Prince does with his father's letterhead paper, tell me how it is your business?. It's not easy to be a Prince, the pains and struggles experienced especially during royal transition period is far beyond your imagination, just shut up pls! Don't insult the king's children. It's their right to do as they wish with the letterhead paper. All of you should warn yourselves.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ablejesus26(m): 7:01am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
just shut up. You annoying and irritating commoners will always lack common sense when it comes to issues that doesn't concern you. What is your business with what Princes do with their father's letterhead paper?

Firstly you are the one who sounds like a useless hooligan and hopeless commoner.
One who has royal blood does not sound so hopeless like you just did.
Secondly don't think anyone would believe a useless human being like you has royal blood
Mumu wan desguise ��.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Akaegwu(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
me? Ok let's resolve this, I'm currently in Delta, pm me so we could exchange contacts and meet up for settlement and friendship. Pls pm me your number
That's great. It's now confirmed that you are one of the idiots from my state. No kingdom in delta ever has produced stupid son. Motor park urchin. For your information I'm from Obiaruku.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ariesbull: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Akaegwu:
The same way Igbo speaking part of NigerDelta claims that they are not igbos.
but unfortunately they are in ọhaneze and they have their elders in ọhaneze which is the most critical thing

But Re Kabba people in afenifere
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ariesbull: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Judolisco:
we are yorubas but I like to identify myself as Okun... Kogi has 3 majority groups.. Okun, igbira and igala
that is exactly what I am saying...

Many ọkụn don't like identifying as yoruba but ọkụn

Thank lord you Confimes it
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ariesbull: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
it's not scam, don't insult the Princes. If you was born by a king you'll understand better. It is the Princes right to make use of his letterhead paper his signature and stamp. Govt don't think of Princes, except you are a ranked Prince. Govt will never look at ur face, only the monarch and wife. You don't expect Princes to fold their hands when they know how much their father's letterhead can generate easily. Be careful pls, never insult Princes for this reason

The princes are criminals and using the fathers letterhead which is impostors and criminality...

That is why the father is shouting

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ariesbull: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:

So you can act like a king and tell your people not to do something but you can tell your children to stop disgracing you in public
you must be a yoruba man.... This is the way they reason
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:08am On Feb 02, 2022
OkanlawonB:

Is HRM Queen Elizabeth II Black?

To help Africa,stop throwing few pocket of misnomers into our matter.

Its only Africa where people hardly resign.

Is the Queen complaining about brain failure as this chief is?, are the prince misbehaving?

In nigeria,north wan hold on to power forever.

We are greedy even in old age. Tinubu, Atiku want to be president at 70+ yrs, instead of calming down and preparing for life beyound
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2022
ablejesus26:

Firstly you are the one who sounds like a useless hooligan and hopeless commoner.
One who has royal blood does not sound so hopeless like you just did.
Secondly don't think anyone would believe a useless human being like you has royal blood
Mumu wan desguise ��.
did I mention anything about my personality? No! But your insecure common self is already crying and feeling inferior. Hahahaha, sometimes I hate commoners. In life you easily feel inferior, even in social media you will still feel inferior by my comments. I no tell u say I be Prince o, na my ordinary comment dey intimidate your miserable common life so. real traits of a commoner, easily intimidated. I didn't mention to you that I'm a Prince you common goat. However it's not my fault that you are a product of slaves, I didn't request to be born a blue blood either. So go hang yourself or submit yourself for sacrifice
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by techWriter3: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2022
Nigerians is an amazing region, graft seem engrained in the Warp of civilization.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ariesbull: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
lol, your father is the nobody. If a king dies today, know that your head is very much fit for royal sacrifice. Son of a slave, I swear if not for civilization and social media, we would be killing you commoners everyday and getting away with it. Even now sef, I can kill you and get away with it
Yoruba people Don suffer shaaaa.... See as they rs calling them commoners

Na why I like Igbo, they no even have kings or send kings they are Republicans

You know you can't try this madness in Igbo land... They will just exile your family

But as a yoruba man, they can take any shït in the name of her royal majestïe

Na their cup of tea be that....
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by blackgold2018(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Jestin:
Train a child the way he should go and when he is old , he will not depart from it. Na so bible talk am
shut up.. some children still go ahead and decide their path
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by blackgold2018(m): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:

foolish response
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by blackgold2018(m): 7:15am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
shut the hell up. You fuckin commoner. You don't know what Princes pass through on behalf of you commoners. Who gave you the audacity to criticize what Princes do with their father's letterhead paper? U commoners are always lacking common sense. I don't blame you, I blame the monarch that cannot respect his own Princes
big fool
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2022
Akaegwu:
That's great. It's now confirmed that you are one of the idiots from my state. No kingdom in delta ever has produced stupid son. Motor park urchin. For your information I'm from Obiaruku.
I accept the insults. Pls forgive me, but just give me only your phone number, I want us to be friends, you're in Delta right?
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 7:18am On Feb 02, 2022
ariesbull:

The princes are criminals and using the fathers letterhead which is impostors and criminality...

That is why the father is shouting
shut the hell up
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by helinues: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2022
ablejesus26:

Go and create your first thread before engaging with me old man
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by blackgold2018(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
did I mention anything about my personality? No! But your insecure common self is already crying and feeling inferior. Hahahaha, sometimes I hate commoners. In life you easily feel inferior, even in social media you will still feel inferior by my comments. I no tell u say I be Prince o, na my ordinary comment dey intimidate your miserable common life so. real traits of a commoner, easily intimidated. I didn't mention to you that I'm a Prince you common goat. However it's not my fault that you are a product of slaves, I didn't request to be born a blue blood either. So go hang yourself or submit yourself for sacrifice
you sound frustrated young man

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Belial06: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:

Go and create your first thread before engaging with me old man

Must you always talk and sound so naive? undecided
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 7:21am On Feb 02, 2022
blackgold2018:
big fool
I don't blame you, this is one of the negatives effects of civilization and social media you can insult me. If not for social media who gave you audacity to talk to me let alone insult me? May God bless you anyway
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by helinues: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Belial06:

Must you always talk and sound so naive? undecided

And why is it so hard for you to mind your business

Make your comments without trolling others abi how did you get involve in this conversation? Who invited you?

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2022
blackgold2018:
you sound frustrated young man
Lol, so your parents denied you education as well? I sound? Like you can hear the sound of my voice? I don't want to insult you again. Pls take care of yourself, be conscious of appropriate use of English. Have a nice day fellow Nigerian. God bless you
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ariesbull: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
shut the hell up
your future kings are forgers and criminally minded... They forge letter heads and scam people....

Princes scamming subjects....i love Yoruba monarchy, anything can happen

This can't happen in Benin.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by blackgold2018(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I don't blame you, this is one of the negatives effects of civilization and social media you can insult me. If not for social media who gave you audacity to talk to me let alone insult me? May God bless you anyway
you are truly a big fool. You know nothing.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by blackgold2018(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, so your parents denied you education as well? I sound? Like you can hear the sound of my voice? I don't want to insult you again. Pls take care of yourself, be conscious of appropriate use of English. Have a nice day fellow Nigerian. God bless you
how old are you boy??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard / PDP Raises Alarm Over Plots To Impeach Fayose / Akeredolu Replies El-Rufai, Says 'Anti-Open Grazing Law Has Come To Stay'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.