Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out (22279 Views)

Bandits Are Harvesting Our Crops, Katsina Monarch Cries Out / Just In: My Life Is In Danger: Eziagulu-otu Agulueri Monarch Cries Out. / COVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov, Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Globad(f): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Jestin:
Train a child the way he should go and when he is old , he will not depart from it. Na so bible talk am

Not always true. There are deviants
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2022
blackgold2018:
you are truly a big fool. You know nothing.
God bless you bro
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2022
blackgold2018:
how old are you boy??
forget about my age. Have a nice day, God bless you always
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Raph82(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2022
What the vagabonds are doing is taking advantage of the king's old age to perpetuate evil. I wouldn't expect well learned children, who probably schooled abroad to have such reprobate mind. Most kings have many wives, some of his children may be bastards, I wish he could run a DNA test on them, because no child would come out of his loins and be treating him (the king) this way, giving his father heartache at old age.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Ademoore07(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2022
One of this monarch's daughter was my PG colleagues and friend at LAUTECH in those days. I will confirm from her.

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ablejesus26(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
did I mention anything about my personality? No! But your insecure common self is already crying and feeling inferior. Hahahaha, sometimes I hate commoners. In life you easily feel inferior, even in social media you will still feel inferior by my comments. I no tell u say I be Prince o, na my ordinary comment dey intimidate your miserable common life so. real traits of a commoner, easily intimidated. I didn't mention to you that I'm a Prince you common goat. However it's not my fault that you are a product of slaves, I didn't request to be born a blue blood either. So go hang yourself or submit yourself for sacrifice

Trash.
Failure wan desguise �
an hopelessly useless ragamuffin like you has no business with anything royal
You are nothing but a pig nd a common thief that's trying to be something his useless and unfortunate life has no business with ��.
Blue blood my foot�
Royalty is not thuggery and hooliganism �
You open a moniker with a name prince in a faceless forum trying to announce what a misarable pig like you has no business with �
Useless common thief�.
One who is from a royal household cannot be this useless and hopelessly moronic like you.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2022
ariesbull:
your future kings are forgers and criminally minded... They forge letter heads and scam people....

Princes scamming subjects....i love Yoruba monarchy, anything can happen

This can't happen in Benin.
be guided, nobody can forge a king's letterhead paper. You can find the letterhead paper in two main places usually, 1. The king's palace and 2. The Local govt Secretariat. They didn't scam anyone, they only exercised their God given right. However Bini royalty is our father throne in this Nigeria, I'm not from Yoruba n I know nothing about them but definitely we all have things in common so it happens in Bini kingdoms and everywhere. It's a special easy cash out for Princes, it's something that has been happening in many kingdoms and it's almost a culture now that cannot be stopped. You guys should not be judgemental, you don't know what Princes go through because of you commoners, just be careful with people you criticize in this country. Never you in your life again refer to Princes as criminals, they need your love and support. Know this and have peace
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2022
ablejesus26:

Trash.
Failure wan desguise �
an hopelessly useless ragamuffin like you has no business with anything royal
You are nothing but a pig nd a common thief that's trying to be something his useless and unfortunate life has no business with ��.
Blue blood my foot�
Royalty is not thuggery and hooliganism �
You open a moniker with a name prince in a faceless forum trying to announce what a misarable pig like you has no business with �
Useless common thief�.
One who is from a royal household cannot be this useless and hopelessly moronic like you.
Lol, clap for yourself. You did good, I still can't find my comment where I said I am a Prince. It's just my comment intimidating your common slavish life. Civilization has given you children of slaves an enormous liberation if not who are you to communicate with me? Have a nice day, God bless you fellow Nigerian
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by johnmartus(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2022
grin you get sense and all Nairaland logic.
WoundedLamb:

Lol... Prince? That dude isn't a prince, I believe. All his comments seem to be a desperate attempt to give the impression he's one. He's just trying too much. Even his username seems desperate. He's delibrately typing rubbish so people would notice him and possibly acknowledge him as a prince. The only take-away from this is that he's a young guy with fantasies.

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Juoflife1(f): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2022
They grew up the way you raised them. Train your kids well
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by yusluvad(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2022
studio14:
Papa you're a good father, some fathers will align with their children to commit the crime. May Almighty give you strength to continue to be a good father.
Yeah he his...
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Testimony1988(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmmmm, they are wayward children and should be careful not to incur the wrath of their father, but the man can resign if he's too old to discharge the activities of his office.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by okoyeizu: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2022
U really don't have sense. Please stop taking weed,it doesn't suit you. Thanks and God bless you
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, clap for yourself. You did good, I still can't find my comment where I said I am a Prince. It's just my comment intimidating your common slavish life. Civilization has given you children of slaves an enormous liberation if not who are you to communicate with me? Have a nice day, God bless you fellow Nigerian
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by okoyeizu: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2022
Empty threats. Go look for work do and stop being foolish on social media.
PrinceMajestic:
me? Ok let's resolve this, I'm currently in Delta, pm me so we could exchange contacts and meet up for settlement and friendship. Pls pm me your number
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2022
okoyeizu:
U really don't have sense. Please stop taking weed,it doesn't suit you. Thanks and God bless you
alright, just let me be. Have a nice day son of slave lineage
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Pat081: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2022
studio14:
Papa you're a good father, some fathers will align with their children to commit the crime. May Almighty give you the strength to continue to be a good father.
family planning is the best the king sef don't know which of them some of his children let say they are four he will know which of of them is doing that
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ablejesus26(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:

Just change the name of that moniker to something else a useless pig and common thief like you have no business with it�
Imagine a useless cretin saying he was born with blue blood, a useless hopelessly möronic pig like you calling himself noble �
Mumu wan desguise ��.
Civilization sure gave an hopelessly möronic pig like you the audaciousness to speak�
Next time don't charge into my mention like a mad dog dats destined to be forever unfortunate and useless ��
Good day.
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by uptownemmygee(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2022
This king Don cast work for him boys
Free kpekus
Free food stuff
Free money
Fake appointment
Selling of community land
Omoh see better office nah......

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Orpe7(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2022
When u didnt raise them in the ways of the Lord, you're now crying when they departed from it
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Orpe7(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2022
studio14:
Papa you're a good father, some fathers will align with their children to commit the crime. May Almighty give you strength to continue to be a good father.

Which Good father?
If he raised them right, he will be able to sleep with both eyes closed now and not complaining
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by seyz91(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2022
studio14:

1 Like

Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ariesbull: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
be guided, nobody can forge a king's letterhead paper. You can find the letterhead paper in two main places usually, 1. The king's palace and 2. The Local govt Secretariat. They didn't scam anyone, they only exercised their God given right. However Bini royalty is our father throne in this Nigeria, I'm not from Yoruba n I know nothing about them but definitely we all have things in common so it happens in Bini kingdoms and everywhere. It's a special easy cash out for Princes, it's something that has been happening in many kingdoms and it's almost a culture now that cannot be stopped. You guys should not be judgemental, you don't know what Princes go through because of you commoners, just be careful with people you criticize in this country. Never you in your life again refer to Princes as criminals, they need your love and support. Know this and have peace
but the king said it himself

Abi u no fit read
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by ariesbull: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
shut the hell up
do you realize that you are a clown..

Na your type dem dey give mkpụrụ miri treatment for East
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Children will learn what they are taught your highness. cool
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by walozanga(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
lol, your father is the nobody. If a king dies today, know that your head is very much fit for royal sacrifice. Son of a slave, I swear if not for civilization and social media, we would be killing you commoners everyday and getting away with it. Even now sef, I can kill you and get away with it

Lol.... U are just a clown of ur useless imaginations. U are lucky u have a phone
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2022
walozanga:

Lol.... U are just a clown of ur useless imaginations. U are lucky u have a phone
una too get bad mouth
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2022
He did not take care of his children
Re: My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out by PrinceMajestic: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Raph82:
What the vagabonds are doing is taking advantage of the king's old age to perpetuate evil. I wouldn't expect well learned children, who probably schooled abroad to have such reprobate mind. Most kings have many wives, some of his children may be bastards, I wish he could run a DNA test on them, because no child would come out of his loins and be treating him (the king) this way, giving his father heartache at old age.
shut the hell up and behave like an animal scientist you're claiming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) / Hate Speech Victim: Free Bature Posters Flood Katsina / Soldier In Sambisa Forest Drops A Rap Freestyle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.