Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4337 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Who be this fool? You don already conclude about person wey you no know
Nawa for people oo
You call me a fool cos all of us dey Nairaland. If we meet one on one now and I ask you to repeat this statement you no go fit speak. Stop capping careless young man.stay safe.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
HarunaWest:

You call me a fool cos all of us dey Nairaland. If we meet one on one now and I ask you to repeat this statement you no go fit speak. Stop capping careless young man.stay safe.
Cultist spotted.
Cc. DSS, EFCC, NDLEA, FBI, CIA, NIA, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Putin, Israel, United Nations, Nigerian Army, IPOB, Nigerian Police, ECOWAS, ASUU.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Truvelisback post=109891851] U are the dickhead hear looser! Do you even listen to urself? So dumb and daft. Nothing upstairs. I hate ur type. People who don't have anything worthwhile to give buh criticize the little others give. Use ur upper make ur life for arrange small cuz it's way scattered. Bitter souls everywhere u go like mtn. I don come for una 4 dis nairaland. Una go hear am hot hot.
Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Cultist spotted.
Cc. DSS, EFCC, NDLEA, FBI, CIA, NIA, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Putin, Israel, United Nations, Nigerian Army, IPOB, Nigerian Police, ECOWAS, ASUU.
Lol...Dude you quite funny mehn. I ain't a cultist dude, still stop capping careless.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
HarunaWest:

Lol...Dude you quite funny mehn. I ain't a cultist dude, still stop capping careless.
Lolz.. No reason am bro
Re: . by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=BABYharder post=109891896]
U be correct muturu cow! burnt offering like you.
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Brownygold002 post=109892798][/quote] 4 ur mind now, u get sense? I'm not against ur poor little effort. I'm only after why u made it looked like it happened to u or a kind of a true life story.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Truvelisback post=109893248] osheyy... Prophet pointwantedmouth, sooth sayer of life. Clap 4 yaself. U are not me, u don't even know me, and with ur punctured brain u concluded that my post is framed. I don't blame u. Keep prophesying. Prophet of doom. Ewu!
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Brownygold002 post=109894089][/quote] Continue with ur story... I don't want to Derail ur thread. Are u happy now?
Re: . by Killerbag36: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey nairalanders! Pardon any typos and errors. I need ur help no insult. I met a guy on fb. We chatted and hooked up. He invited me to his hotel room. I never knew we were actually going to a hotel if nt I Would have objected. We talked and laughed cuz he was a fun person. He is a pianist too. I watched some of his videos while he performed at events. I was amazed at his skillfulness. Along the line he put the phone down and began to kiss me. I tried stopping him all to no avail. He saw i wasn't responding to the kiss so he stopped. He talked to me and made me feel comfortable. He sucked my boobs buh no sex. Av been in terrible relationships in d past and M scared of going into a new one. This guy is very okay both in looks and character and finance. Though he told me he has like 5 exes. He's 24 and m 18. He appears to really love me, Buh m scared. Judging from his approach towards me the first day we met, is he ideal for me? Or does he look like a player? I need answers please. Don't insult me please.

With all these statements above
All I can say u could even frame ur lies nd fake story very well

I'm so disappointed at u
Not impressed seriously .
Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Killerbag36 post=109895396]

Sorry nigurr ur useless opinion does NOT Count. So just shut up and move away from here please.
Re: . by manmade(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey nairalanders! Pardon any typos and errors. I need ur help no insult. I met a guy on fb. We chatted and hooked up. He invited me to his hotel room. I never knew we were actually going to a hotel if nt I Would have objected. We talked and laughed cuz he was a fun person. He is a pianist too. I watched some of his videos while he performed at events. I was amazed at his skillfulness. Along the line he put the phone down and began to kiss me. I tried stopping him all to no avail. He saw i wasn't responding to the kiss so he stopped. He talked to me and made me feel comfortable. He sucked my boobs buh no sex. Av been in terrible relationships in d past and M scared of going into a new one. This guy is very okay both in looks and character and finance. Though he told me he has like 5 exes. He's 24 and m 18. He appears to really love me, Buh m scared. Judging from his approach towards me the first day we met, is he ideal for me? Or does he look like a player? I need answers please. Don't insult me please.
He is not just a player but a professional Playboy
Re: . by Johnsown1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
He wouldn't have invited you to his hotel room but to his house, if he is seriously into you
Re: . by ukaface(f): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tor
Re: . by Killerbag36: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Brownygold002 post=109896811][/quote]

Re: . by Mrforexlord: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
My answer is your post is framed up.. undecided
Caught too many loopholes tho..

Let others drop a comment as for myself nah nah..this lie is quite obvious..
this witch again
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mrforexlord:
this witch again
You see why I don't believe your kinds..so this is what would have happened if I had a private conversation with you?
All the name calling and derogatory words.. cry
Re: . by OnyeMmeri: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Op, try to learn how to properly quote people on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: . by maureensylvia(f): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey nairalanders! Pardon any typos and errors. I need ur help no insult. I met a guy on fb. We chatted and hooked up. He invited me to his hotel room. I never knew we were actually going to a hotel if nt I Would have objected. We talked and laughed cuz he was a fun person. He is a pianist too. I watched some of his videos while he performed at events. I was amazed at his skillfulness. Along the line he put the phone down and began to kiss me. I tried stopping him all to no avail. He saw i wasn't responding to the kiss so he stopped. He talked to me and made me feel comfortable. He sucked my boobs buh no sex. Av been in terrible relationships in d past and M scared of going into a new one. This guy is very okay both in looks and character and finance. Though he told me he has like 5 exes. He's 24 and m almost 18. He appears to really love me, Buh m scared. Judging from his approach towards me the first day we met, is he ideal for me? Or does he look like a player? I need answers please. Don't insult me please.

17 years old and you have experienced terrible relationships in the PAST

HMMMM
Odiegwu o
Re: . by Meister(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Anyone that has gone through this profile will know that this is a fake account and whoever this person is he/she is basically looking for prey, I'm pretty sure some people are already falling
Re: . by ImoleNaija: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
maureensylvia:

17 years old and you have experienced terrible relationships in the PAST

HMMMM
Odiegwu o

E choke, choken't e? cheesy

I have one like that around me, jumping from D to D at 17. I made it clear to her that I no dey do 'child abuse'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ImoleNaija: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Meister:
Anyone that has gone through this profile will know that this is a fake account and whoever this person is he/she is basically looking for prey, I'm pretty sure some people are already falling

Uno lie, comrade.
Re: . by tranxo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Let her be.
See this one. Defending your fellow man. Are you blind?
Re: . by Kekenapep: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey nairalanders! Pardon any typos and errors. I need ur help no insult. I met a guy on fb. We chatted and hooked up. He invited me to his hotel room. I never knew we were actually going to a hotel if nt I Would have objected. We talked and laughed cuz he was a fun person. He is a pianist too. I watched some of his videos while he performed at events. I was amazed at his skillfulness. Along the line he put the phone down and began to kiss me. I tried stopping him all to no avail. He saw i wasn't responding to the kiss so he stopped. He talked to me and made me feel comfortable. He sucked my boobs buh no sex. Av been in terrible relationships in d past and M scared of going into a new one. This guy is very okay both in looks and character and finance. Though he told me he has like 5 exes. He's 24 and m almost 18. He appears to really love me, Buh m scared. Judging from his approach towards me the first day we met, is he ideal for me? Or does he look like a player? I need answers please. Don't insult me please.

Its better to define what you want in a "relationship " . Your definition of it will determine your expectations in it

There are many types and not just 1 kind. That will determine how you want to progress with the guy.

All the best
Re: . by Blitz888(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Apply the 90day rule and you'll be just fine.
Re: . by daclemx: 4:54am On Feb 11, 2022
My dear, I don't think he's the one for you. I would also suggest you focus on your studies for now cos 100 L is always tricky. God bless.
Re: . by sabiplayball(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:

Before I answer your question,,,let me ask you......why are you in school,,, and what are your priorities
Re: . by bigpicture001: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:

He is an old pianoist turned Yahoo boy...

So just know ur dating a Yahoo boi.. and pray he isn't plus cuz by then the problem won't be whether he loves you instead it will be how can u ecsape from him
Re: . by AwkaBoi(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Brownygold002:
Ur obviously not normal nigurr

my dear. .dat dude is abnormal. grin

Neva reply him again
Re: . by skliz4rel: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello Browny,
So I took my time to read your story and other peoples comment. I would advice you by stating facts. Firstly please note that I got the good boys side and the bad boy side. So I can identify good boys and bad boys.

Firstly the guy invites you to an hotel without your consent on your first meeting, My dear no good guy with genuine intensions would do this.
I mean a guy that wants to love you for your person would at least try to konw you and impact in you before thinking about sex.

Secondly he already started sucking your boobs about to reach for you panties. Omo this guy is here for some serious sexing. He wants to Bleep Bleep Bleep and leave you exhausted from excessive sex.

Thirdly he has 5 exes at 24, God this is a red flag. So all he thinks about is dating and sleeping arround. See any guy that has too many exes is a red flag. It just a play boy life style. Let me tell you the truth. At 24 he is not thinking of marriage at all.
This relationship can cost you alot. You are just 18, omo I see unsafe sex from this guy. STDs and unwanted pregnancy.

I lost a friend to STDs last year, a very bright 21 year old girl.

Please please and please save yourself health, emotional and phsycological trauma of dating a Bleep boy. Honestly at 18 why not spend more time reading marterials on how you can be a millionaire at 21. By the time you 22 the right guy would find you for marriage.

Please stay away from this guys who come with sex only.

He is not good for you. Please dont let him have his way with you.

I hope you listen to this good advice. Also note that there is this wave of young boys using ladies for rituals now. So be very careful with strangers you meet on social media. Don't let anyone use you for sex or wrong things. I have still not recovered from the friend I lost last year.

I sent you a message. If you respond I would give more advises why you should stay away from this guy. if you need someone to talk to.

Take care all the best.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
@skliz4rel I Love u dudu. Thank u so much. Tho he's past tense now got 2 find out he's a fvck freak. I really appreciate those words. Thank you
Re: . by Putindbutt: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2022
Brownygold002:
drop ur contact number/ email

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Help, How Can I Reduce D Size Of My Butt / Please Teach Us How To Be More Romantic. / How She Felt After Been Kissed For The First Time - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.