Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4309 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2022
My answer is your post is framed up.. undecided
Caught too many loopholes tho..

Let others drop a comment as for myself nah nah..this lie is quite obvious..

9 Likes

Re: . by Mood11: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2022
5 exes at 24 years. The count just started and you are an addition.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109888230 please I don't understand what you are talking about but it sounds like bull sh*t. If you have nothing reasonable to say then leave the thread. So pathetic you've used ur brain for rituals. Bitter soul!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Another tales by moonlight...

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Mood11 post=109888405] u think so??
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109888230 please I don't understand what you are talking about but it sounds like bull sh*t. If you have nothing reasonable to say then leave the thread. So pathetic you've used ur brain for rituals. Bitter soul!!
Yeah I said it.. undecided
You don't know me do you?it's all on your mind..tell me what's going on right now on your mind?
You will be like how does he know I am lying...I am in your head and it's quite funny you don't realize it..

1 Like

Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey nairalanders! Pardon any typos and errors. I need ur help no insult. I met a guy on fb. We chatted and hooked up. He invited me to his hotel room. I never knew we were actually going to a hotel if nt I Would have objected. We talked and laughed cuz he was a fun person. He is a pianist too. I watched some of his videos while he performed at events. I was amazed at his skillfulness. Along the line he put the phone down and began to kiss me. I tried stopping him all to no avail. He saw i wasn't responding to the kiss so he stopped. He talked to me and made me feel comfortable. He sucked my boobs buh no sex. Av been in terrible relationships in d past and M scared of going into a new one. This guy is very okay both in looks and character and finance. Though he told me he has like 5 exes. He's 24 and m 18. He appears to really love me, Buh m scared. Judging from his approach towards me the first day we met, is he ideal for me? Or does he look like a player? I need answers please. Don't insult me please.
Take it slow dear. He preys on ladies cos of his small celebrity status. So ideally he has ladies easily compared to the average bloke. The fact that he already booked a hotel room without your consent means that guy man na STRIKER. Tell him to give you time to think over it and give him a 1 month waiting period. Meanwhile @ 18 you already talking exes. What is wrong with you?

7 Likes

Re: . by qtguru(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey nairalanders! Pardon any typos and errors. I need ur help no insult. I met a guy on fb. We chatted and hooked up. He invited me to his hotel room. I never knew we were actually going to a hotel if nt I Would have objected. We talked and laughed cuz he was a fun person. He is a pianist too. I watched some of his videos while he performed at events. I was amazed at his skillfulness. Along the line he put the phone down and began to kiss me. I tried stopping him all to no avail. He saw i wasn't responding to the kiss so he stopped. He talked to me and made me feel comfortable. He sucked my boobs buh no sex. Av been in terrible relationships in d past and M scared of going into a new one. This guy is very okay both in looks and character and finance. Though he told me he has like 5 exes. He's 24 and m 18. He appears to really love me, Buh m scared. Judging from his approach towards me the first day we met, is he ideal for me? Or does he look like a player? I need answers please. Don't insult me please.

Tread carefully, first meeting point Hotel, and also straight to bed and obviously you are mislead by looks, look at character. Don't have anything physical with him until you can know his true intention.

I am advising you as a brother, cuz one pregnancy and your future is affected.

7 Likes

Re: . by Laturuturu: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:

You know the truth but you are asking one more time.
Assume he started dating by 19
He already has four ex's at 24
1 year one ex
Now in his 5th year
What do u expect ?

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2022
una wey dy date boys in their 20's ,how much una bank account dy read? what are you both offering yourselves in the relationship aside incessant and careless sex. I can't stand small small boys,they disgust me.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109888454][/quote] Ur obviously not normal nigurr
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=HarunaWest post=109888464] Okay.. Thanks.
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:
Ur obviously not normal nigurr
You keep pushing me closer to yourself..I am getting closer in realizing the kinda person you are..

Nah tell me how easy it is to detect a liar?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109888696]
frustrated jobless tired SIMPson looking for who will end him. U are so bittered. I hate ur person. Jezz!
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Brownygold002 post=109888795][/quote]
People lie way more in writing than face-to-face...in writing you don’t have to worry about mannerisms and it’s just less personal and guilt-inducing... right or wrong?

Due to the psychological toll that lying takes on a person liars are bound to use fewer words when speaking..There is only so much brainpower to go around and a ton of it goes directly to concocting and performing the lie rather than to an impressive vocabulary..
Right or wrong?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109888878]
Oh my God mental retards are also talking! U skipped ur pills this morning huh? Don't worry Ur psychiatrist will soon arrive. Frustrated SIMPson
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Brownygold002 post=109889022][/quote]
Browny don't worry yourself aiit.. enjoy..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
undecided undecided[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109889188]
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:
undecided undecided
Browny you wanna say something?
Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:
undecided undecided
I don't normally do this. But you're quite young and seem naive so I'll let the good side of me advise you.

He doesn't love you. He's just after your body. Btw... You in lagos?
Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Browny you wanna say something?
Let her be.
Re: . by Dreadlock69(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
No such thing is everlasting love
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Another framed up story, just to get to Front page.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Truvelisback post=109890378]
And who invited you to view this thread? If u don't have any reasonable thing 2 say why don't u just leave and stop being useless nigurr!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=SarutobiEky post=109890140] I'm not in lagos
Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Brownygold002 post=109891247][/quote] all right. Be wary of that dude.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
HarunaWest:

Take it slow dear. He preys on ladies cos of his small celebrity status. So ideally he has ladies easily compared to the average bloke. The fact that he already booked a hotel room without your consent means that guy man na STRIKER. Tell him to give you time to think over it and give him a 1 month waiting period. Meanwhile @ 18 you already talking exes. What is wrong with you?
Who be this fool? You don already conclude about person wey you no know
Nawa for people oo
Re: . by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:
If you like, blindly take the advice of random strangers on the Internet who don't give a hoot about you.
Na you go loose out.
I'll only say, use your common sense. Nobody here can categorically say if he's for real or not.
Don't loose out on a good thing due to stupid advice from random stupid people on the Internet.
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Brownygold002 post=109891107][/quote] Dickhead, Must i be invite b4 commenting in any thread here?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Brownygold002:
.....frustrated Simpson
It's obvious op is a hairy baller. grin

1 Like

Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Let her be.
I wasn't referring to you.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extra Small Condoms For 12 Year-old Boys Go On Sale In Switzerland / Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). / Fat Girls Or Slim Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.