Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4339 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Meister(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Putindbutt:

drop ur contact number/ email

This is a fake account, Dem go soon scam you
Re: . by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 07, 2022
Meister:

This is a fake account, Dem go soon scam you
U cloner of accounts, u and ur twin brother, you cloned lexkenny99's old account and scammed people, tried to clone mine and here u are calling me a scammer! Do you even knw me?? God will punish you full time. Big Old hag!
Re: . by Meister(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2022
Brownygold002:
U cloner of accounts, u and ur twin brother, you cloned lexkenny99's old account and scammed people, tried to clone mine and here u are calling me a scammer! Do you even knw me?? God will punish you full time. Big Old hag!

Oya lexkenny log in to your 2nd account and come attack me too, the highest you can get from this stupid game you're playing is 1k airtime. Better find something to do with your life
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2022
Meister:

Oya lexkenny log in to your 2nd account and come attack me too, the highest you can get from this stupid game you're playing is 1k airtime. Better find something to do with your life
I don't blame you! It's ur job 2 go about causing havoc. Watch and see how ur doom end will come. Bigot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best LOVE/ROMANTIC Story You Have Ever Read On Nairaland?? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? / 5 Shocking Scenes 4rm Student Parties In Nigeria Dat Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.