Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot (2640 Views)

Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) / Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? / Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ssRhino: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2007
How many times will u forgive your cheating partner be4 giving him the boot
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by moondust(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2007
77x7 times
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ssRhino: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2007
moondust, so u mean if you catch your woman in bed with another man eating teh bad apple, you will forgive her and give her another chance?
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by BABEELOVE(f): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2007
@Topic

I guess when I am infected with one of those famous viruses then I can finally give him the boot!!! Look!  It is my life we are talking about here!!! Do you realize that it is your life you are playing with too It is one thing not to know that my mate is unfaithfull.  But to be aware of this over and over again?  I do not know what you are trying to acccoplish here.  Do you get some kind of award for "straying" constantly  Gooduck and bestwishes!!!! Oh boy! You are on your own here oh!!!!

People need to start thinking of themselves first!!!! I work in a hospital and I am constantly reminded about how life, despite being so short--has little meaning too.  See wealthy people---young and old--- lying helplessly in bed waiting for the date and time of departure with boarding pass in hand to the land beyond!!! With all my education and exposure, it is going to be really stupid of me to entertain infidelity on any grounds!!!!
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by osereka(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2007
YOU mean if I catch anoda guy de shag my babe? God forbid!
NO FORGIVENESS O
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by iice(f): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2007
Depending on the relationship. . .it's either a one time thing or its hit the road jack
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by fawwyb(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2007
just twice, once caught demands for forgiveness but twice caught , then that is the end of the show, God himself gave us a second chance grin
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by rezzy: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2007
i dont think i will forgive him
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by angel101(f): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2007
Depends oh how stupid I am at that point in time grin
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ssRhino: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2007
So why cant y'all just forgive him, and help him to change and be a better person, or would it be possible that something is lacking i the relationship he is in at the moment?
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by Chiomao(f): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2007
I think a lot of factors goes in b4 a lady will decide to or not to forgive her cheating partner.

1) was this the first time he has done it?
2) Has the guy cheated in his previous relationship
3) how is their current relationship ( something might have triggered it)
4) how did the guy react when he was confronted about cheating
5) do they have children

As for me, it will be really hard to forgive the guy, but even if i did forgive him, things will never be the same, the guy has to work really hard to gain back my trust.
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ssRhino: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2007
But if you have to allow the guy to do all the work of getting back the trust in da relationship, wont u think that the guy might now loose his self esteem and crawl up to do something else,
I personally belives that cheating in a relationship is far more than we all think.
DOnt get me wrong, it is very sad that a partner will eventually cheat on their other half, however, when it happen, i will advice that, it is better for them to look at the problem very well, think about the start and what leads to it, sometimes, the man might just need some help, hang in there and help him, and pls try to understand that it is mot just men that do cheat, some ladies does too, infact, reseach has said that 50% of nigerian ladies has at some point cheated on their husband, the difference is that some ladies has no feelings at all, but a man that has cheat, you will know, cos when a man cheats, he will come home and be unreasonably nice to you, anyhow, dont lemme give out the secret of men, good luck y'all
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ChidiO2(m): 2:55am On Aug 03, 2007
Once. Regardless of the age or situation. That is if it was done intentionally.
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ssRhino: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2007
it is good to forgive ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by aikmamah1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2007
don't forget the 11th comandment: thou shall not be caught.
u mean i cot my woman where another man his digging her, DAMN ! i will fogive her but once, because  there wont be any second time. i will forgive her that once and let her go because i can't afford to screw a woman whom i ve seen some 1 else screw, meeen i wont be able to focus, i just can't.
mine opinon is rather personal, i hust can't stand it
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ssRhino: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2007
aik.mamah

if the distance btw you and your omoge has shifted, guess who has moved, YOU
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by aikmamah1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2007
$$Rhino:

aik.mamah

if the distance between you and your omoge has shifted, guess who has moved, YOU

the distance no just shift, we r now "distanceless" no distance any more, so we have both shifted, to your tent oh Isreal. but in all i was the one that MADE IT HAPPEN
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by tomiade1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2007
the words of Jay-z a.k.a King Hovi Hova says

"they say u cant turn a bad girl good, cos when a good girl's gone, she's gone forever"

i cant even stand a girl that cheats, damn, its like a boys thingy

once she cheats once, she'll everly cheat again, so for me its bye to her and welcome to the chicks on the line grin

cool cool
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by Kutey: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2007
Answer is simple, You don't
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by shotman(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2007
No forgivess, thou shall not serve any other Guy before Me.
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by osereka(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
shot guy thank you o jare
yes THOU SHALL NOT SERVE ANY OTHER GUY EXCEPT ME!
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by Njoy1(f): 3:07am On Aug 05, 2007
I'll forgive the sorry ass once if he cheats, if he does it again I'll show him the door.
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ssRhino: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2007
NJoy, what if he swear not to do it again, what if you love him too much?
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by katherinae(f): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2007
depends on how rich he is, and how sexy our pool boy is grin
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by efuah(f): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2007
twice, only!!
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by Njoy1(f): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Rhino
Like I said I'd forgive him once if he dear cheats on me, if he does cheats again am leavin. Love should be exclusive, when you love everybody you end up with nobody. You get my meanin Rhino?
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ssRhino: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2007
N-Joy, i feel u sista, however, i so much blv that there is still need to look into why the man is cheating, cos i blv there has to be a reason behind it, either societal, generational prob, peer pressure, lack of something from present relationship or could be pure sickness, so how come u cant help the dude to overcome it?
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by Njoy1(f): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Rhino
Sometimes love or bedroom skills just ain't enough to hold a man down, out there is a man who is tired of makin love to the same woman. Most men just like varieties of women. If a man is lacking something it's best he talks it through with his woman rather than go look for an alternative. This is where most men go wrong, lack of communication. It's good to talk. No matter what you do most men will still stray, so don't believe the toto power ting.
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ssRhino: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2007
N-Joy, i am feeling you baby, however, some women, when you tell them how u like it and how u want it, she automatically assume that the man has been cheating and now that the man is comparing her to the lady he is cheating with, tongue
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by mopegirl(f): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2007
it will be very painful although i will try and forgive him
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by ssRhino: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2007
Mopegirl, i like ur honesty jare, go on soun
Re: How Many Times Will U Forgive Your Cheating Partner Be4 Giving Him The Boot by CrazyMan(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2007
I don't think I can forgive my partner if I catch her red handed cheating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays / Goodbye To Bachelorhood. After Marriage What Next? / Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.