Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Cheats And Cheetah's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheats And Cheetah's (2253 Views)

Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. / Top 5 Reasons Why Women Cheats And How To Prevent It / Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
How do you react when you find out that your b/f or g/f was cheating on you with someone else?
Would you forgive them if you really cared about them if they were begging for a second chance or would you let them go because obvisiously they didn't care about you if they had the guts to cheat on you?xx

- Derail if it would make you happy-x

Cheers  cool cool
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Goldieluks: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
come again? tongue
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2011
Did i go somewhere before
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Goldieluks: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2011
what did you say,i don't seem to understand your post,could you rephrase please. undecided
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

what did you say,i don't seem to understand your post,could you rephrase please. undecided

How do you react when you find out that your b/f or g/f was cheating on you with someone else
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Goldieluks: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
I'd react by cutting off his third leg, undecided
isn't that the best reaction? embarassed embarassed
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by MMM2(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2011
why is dat ur GF alwayz cheating on u? angry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2011
^ask her, shes in this thread already undecided
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Phate07(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
**Puts on my reading glasses.** angry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Cuddlemii: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2011
I won't react anyhow cos men are cheats anywayz so why develop high bp cos of that. Do u know what ur man is doing behind ur back ni, shebi its becos u caught him.

I will just be upset dt I found out or caught him and not becos of the act. But if he chases the babe away for me or comes after me begging then I will wear a smile on my face thats enuf humilation for d other babe.

The fact that he cheated doesnt mean he doesnt love you. He just needs to know what makes u the one and its good to have helpers the demand wont be too much or even be in existence. Monkey(d other babe) go dey work, baboon (moi) go dey chop.

If its my friend, I will dump him that day, delete his nos and forget abt him that day but remain friends with my friend stylishly.

If the babe fine pass me, this is what would kill me cos thats a message. I will never forgive him ever even if his parents comes or God intervenes cos it means his eyes go everly be chuking. I go hate am for life.

God forbid sha, see no evil, hear no evil. I just dey hear as gist, e never happen for my face
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
True

If i catch my girl cheating on me (God 4bid) I would punch a wall angry angry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by tellwisdom: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2011
Chase her away and go for her mother sad sad Bad people
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
If i Catch my girl cheating on me

I would na[i]k[/i]ed and swear for her angry angry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by pussiedick: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
190:

I would na[i]k[/i]ed and swear for her angry angry

One Ninety!!! I should have cursed you then when you left me for that ugly chic,
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by upendo98(f): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
Am just wondering what a cheetah has go to do with cheats.
Whats' the connection? or is it speed? one is animal while the other is human! undecided undecided
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Cuddlemii: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
upendo 98:

Am just wondering what a cheetah has go to do with cheats.
Whats' the connection? or is it speed? one is animal while the other is human! undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin Babes you are one hell of a feminist, u dont make it easy for men at all. You know the great men that fall out and now cheetahs, didnt even see dt coming.

What do u have against men? I used to think I was a feminist but you is a man hater and a feminist
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Phate07(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
grin grin
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by tellwisdom: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2011

I would naked and swear for her   angry angry
\

You must have done this to natasha cheesy cheesy, then oo, that timeeeeee, u remember?? cheesy
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
pussiedick:

One Ninety!!! I should have cursed you then when you left me for that ugly chic,

Upload your ugly pic - lemme see you
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
tellwisdom:

\

You must have done this to natasha cheesy cheesy, then oo, that timeeeeee, u remember?? cheesy

Nope - I stripped Natasha naked at the market when she cheated on me
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
Nope - I stripped Natasha unclothed at the market when she cheated on me

shocked shocked shocked, you did what why did you allow that meat seller she was doing SHAKARA for see her puna??, ohhhh cry cry cry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by upendo98(f): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ cuddlemii

Serioulsy you dont know me at all. I dont know your def of a feminist but if you get to know me well, lol ul laugh till morning.I like jokes a lot. And can be just as crazy iwhen i choose to.
Do I really sound like one? You made me laugh at myself cz you are the first one on earth to ever and I mean it evr call me that!! grin
Its more funnier cz I really hate tht kind of people'
Now read thru the thread on Great men falling so you understand the context well, Its not a competition No. Its just a forum for discussion thts all. No winner no loser. nothing.Lol you have nevr met a feminist.I run away from them. !! cz I dont subscribe to their school of thought even though am a woman myself.
I didnt post this cz it was a man tht strted it No. I wld have done it if it was a lady too.I just noticed the word 'cheetah and thgt 190 was at his games again.
I love being open and frank and sincere. No pretence no hypocrisy and am not always right.
Do me a favour now.I really dislike that word so dnt label me tht way. smiley smiley
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by MMM2(m): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2011
190:

^ask her, shes in this thread already undecided
which of dem? angry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Cuddlemii: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
upendo 98:

@ cuddlemii

Serioulsy you dont know me at all. Now you label me a name i really hate.I dont know your def of a feminist but if you get to know me well, lol ul laugh till morning.I like jokes a lot. And can be just as crazy if i choose to.
Do I really sound like one? You made me laugh at myself cz lol you are the first one on earth to ever and I mean it evr call me that grin
Its more funnier cz I really hate tht kind of people'
I didnt post it cz it was a man tht strted it No. I wld have done it if it was a lady too.I just noticed the word 'cheetah and thgt 190 was at his games again.
I love being open and frank and sincere. No pretence no hypocrisy and am not always right.
Do me a favour now.I really dislike that word so dnt label me tht way. smiley smiley

Ok I will rephrase, you bring fun to the threads and I just like looking for trouble.
I was just amused at ur discovery, lolz
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2011
M M M:

which of dem? angry

Goldielucks
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Natasha2(f): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
well if he was double dating I would leave him
if he kissed another girl, which is also cheating I would forgive him
If he penetrated another girl I would leave him without thinking twice.
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by r231(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I won't react anyhow cos men are cheats anywayz so why develop high bp cos of that. Do u know what your man is doing behind your back ni, shebi its becos u caught him.

I will just be upset dt I found out or caught him and not becos of the act. But if he chases the babe away for me or comes after me begging then I will wear a smile on my face thats enuf humilation for d other babe.

The fact that he cheated doesnt mean he doesnt love you. He just needs to know what makes u the one and its good to have helpers the demand wont be too much or even be in existence. Monkey(d other babe) go dey work, baboon (moi) go dey chop.

If its my friend, I will dump him that day, delete his nos and forget abt him that day but remain friends with my friend stylishly.

If the babe fine pass me, this is what would kill me cos thats a message. I will never forgive him ever even if his parents comes or God intervenes cos it means his eyes go everly be chuking. I go hate am for life.

God forbid sha, see no evil, hear no evil. I just dey hear as gist, e never happen for my face

hmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided

which kan love be dat. . . . . . if you love somebody, you won't cheat on them regardless
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by upendo98(f): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ cuddle
cool cool. cool. I also have a yeye fowl in me . But I like being around happy people why lie. I hate stress and complicating simple things.
If u can laugh till u crack then your my best friend grin
I sometimes open a thread while in office and laugh alone like crazy. I look odd laughing alone tears crawling down my cheeks.
Today my boss asked me why I was crying and  I told him its NL!! grin Hes got no clue wht tht is!!!!
BACK TO THREAD. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Cuddlemii: 1:08am On Jun 24, 2011
@upendu

Thats good to know. Any new masculine topics today for we females to trash out
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 24, 2011
190:

How do you react when you find out that your b/f or g/f was cheating on you with someone else?
Would you forgive them if you really cared about them if they were begging for a second chance or would you let them go because obvisiously they didn't care about you if they had the guts to cheat on you?xx

- Derail if it would make you happy-x

Cheers  cool cool

190 is this a question
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by soreola(f): 6:23am On Jun 24, 2011
Apparently women are more prone to forgive . . . and guys. . .pfft! sad
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2011
stevo4shiz:

190 is this a question

No its a sentence undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Of You That Are Nt In A Serious Relationship Gather Here For Fastin-prayer / Naija Girls-ghana Guys Be Feeling Us Deze Days! / 18 Facts That Excite A Lady In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.