Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Cheats And Cheetah's - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheats And Cheetah's (2263 Views)

Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. / Top 5 Reasons Why Women Cheats And How To Prevent It / Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by CzarChris(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I won't react anyhow cos men are cheats anywayz so why develop high bp cos of that. Do u know what your man is doing behind your back ni, shebi its becos u caught him.

I will just be upset dt I found out or caught him and not becos of the act. But if he chases the babe away for me or comes after me begging then I will wear a smile on my face thats enuf humilation for d other babe.

The fact that he cheated doesnt mean he doesnt love you. He just needs to know what makes u the one and its good to have helpers the demand wont be too much or even be in existence. Monkey(d other babe) go dey work, baboon (moi) go dey chop.

If its my friend, I will dump him that day, delete his nos and forget abt him that day but remain friends with my friend stylishly.

If the babe fine pass me, this is what would kill me cos thats a message. I will never forgive him ever even if his parents comes or God intervenes cos it means his eyes go everly be chuking. I go hate am for life.

God forbid sha, see no evil, hear no evil. I just dey hear as gist, e never happen for my face

grin grin grin grin ROTFLWKMD grin grin grin grin
Pls will you be my Babe cool , I really dig realistic chicks grin grin grin
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2011
embarassed
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by iyatrustee(f): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2011
190:

- Derail if it would make you happy-x

CheersĀ  cool cool

i so like this part! do you remember this pics? i dug it up from ur archives tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by iyatrustee(f): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2011
you tot it would not surface online?
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2011
Iyatrustee leave me alone angry angry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by upendo98(f): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2011
Those are 'God's must be crazy's babies doing a zulu jig.
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by CzarChris(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

i so like this part! do you remember this pics? i dug it up from your archives tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
190 you no tell me ooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by iyatrustee(f): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2011
Dear 190,
I am so sorry i showed them your childhood pics but a little laughter is good for the heart

cheers

Iyatrustee!
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by upendo98(f): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2011
^^^
ooh so he's zulu ok
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by iyatrustee(f): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2011
not completely. He is half[b] Boko haram half Zulu[/b]! Guess you now know why he acts wierd grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Cuddlemii: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2011
r231:

hmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided

which kan love be dat. . . . . . if you love somebody, you won't cheat on them regardless

Is this a wish or a desire?

Please forget all what we are writting here jor, which dude doesn't cheat on their chick. It only takes the divine intervention of God to find such.

Most guys have ill sexuality (swingers, three some, buffet, sex in the train, sex tapes, watching two girls etc) that their babes would never agree to so they find crazy or hyper babes who probably take steroids or nacautics or just feed on manhood that can exhibit it, this doesnt need to affect the love they share for their babes or wives or their daily routine. Its just their fantasy and their own way of relieving stress.

What would you say about women dating or married to man-loving-men and are not aware. You can never know what your man is up to so I dont bother myself about that and thats the same attitude I would take to my marriage only that I would run a test on him on a daily and educate him about protection cos mi ole je ki enikan batemi je.

You can never compare a guys urge to a woman's own. They are always hungry and if their babe cant keep up they need extra tonic to rejuvenate. Its a virus in their system or something. To some, its an ego thing to be regarded as a player amongst their peers (if you can't beat them, join them)

The only time that I would be mad is if the babe is hot then thats a challenge. I will look back and find out if there are lapses on my own part or some bulges here and there. If Im looking aight, who cares!

Finally, Let me address the part that most people don't address. What have you done to kick your man out, what do you need to do to reduce it because you cant stop it but can try. Some women kick their men out with their terrible hygeine and over bearing attitude.

I didnt talk about a babe cheating on her man because its unusual. If that happens, its a big disgrace to the man cos it shows the man needs an upgrade, reconstruction, remodelling, rewiring and even psycho numb training synthesis.

Then some people are just happy people, they love to share, distribute, receive and have fun. Boys and girls inclusive. Life is too short so a little bit of adventure and risk taking is what some people live and die for.

Some faithful partners dey sha, those are the ones who date like minds: their friend, their sister, their brainy, their classy, their independent, their lady on the street and a freak in bed, their spontaneous, their romantic, their take home to mama, their funny, their confidant, their advicer, their down arse chick. You need to strike a balance to keep your relationship, being strict and too uptight would only push your your partner away but being open with eachother from day one is good.
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by iyatrustee(f): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2011
^^^ na exams cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by upendo98(f): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2011
Call it CAT.
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by madoba: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2011
If I really care about him I would give him another chance, BUT a serial cheater will be kicked to the curb. I learnt an interesting fact in life there is no guarantee that the next man won't cheat on me.

Therefore how many men will I end up dating, if I leave each one for cheating? I no fit answer ooh. I won't condone it or take it like a mugu either. Other factors will determine how I will ultimately react besides my affection for the dude.

Talking about cheating I wonder why men can't stop once they are married. I believe you all would have played the field and sown your wild oats while single so give it a break when married, I don't think intimacy is different in anyway with the next woman (or man). I stand to be corrected.
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by MMM2(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
190:

Goldielucks

Goldielucks is doing dat 2 u 190?
Why ?
U re not giving her enough money,0r
U re not doing d fu-cking well. angry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Natasha2(f): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^what is it dearie
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
^I dreamt we had sex embarassed embarassed
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by iyatrustee(f): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
chei! dis my broda sef. you are always dreaming. either of bra colour, pant colour, having se.x etc. and it leaves me wondering how many hours in a day are you awake cos you are always in dreamland
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by kpolli(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2011
who dare tries 190 angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
@topic: pay attention to the signs and you won't be in the predicament.
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2011
kpolli:

who dare tries 190 angry angry angry angry angry angry

Iyatrustee did grin grin grin
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Orton10(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

not completely. He is half[b] Boko haram half Zulu[/b]! Guess you now know why he acts wierd grin grin grin grin
LMAOOOO!!!
. . .iya don kill me with laugh. My belle o!. . . .Arrahahahaha. . .hehehe. . . .chei!
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
mtschewww undecided
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by iyatrustee(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
Orton want to instigate 190 against me! cry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

Orton want to instigate 190 against me! cry
angry angry

MzDarkSkin:

@topic: pay attention to the signs and you won't be in the predicament.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Goldieluks: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2011
So this thread is still alive? angry
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

So this thread is still alive? angry

dont derail

cheers cool cool
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Goldieluks: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2011
I only asked a question,

cheers! cool cool
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by 190: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
Yes the thread is still alive

cheers cool cool
Re: Cheats And Cheetah's by Goldieluks: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
That i can see,

cheers! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice / For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl / 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.