Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. (35280 Views)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by IdeasPro(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
Please don't mind my grammars but I will try my best to make readers understand what I'm trying to say.

I met my girlfriend at the time I was being disturbed by my parents to bring a wife. But then I was not really ready for marriage and this girl I met during that time happens to be the girl I love most.

I showed her how much I love her and I know she really loves me too. I've tested her love for me many times and I can proof how much this girl loves me.

To cut the story short, we had a misunderstanding couple of months ago and it lasted for two weeks befre we settled it. What really caused the fight was a guy that I feel like they were having a relationship and I confronted my girlfriend. She said they've known each other befre she met me and they weren't dating anymore though the guy has been trying to come back to her but she just decided to keep him as friend according to what she told me.

So this particular guy again I saw him coming to ask of her in her house when I was there and I did not feel good seeing that guy. I had to leave and didn't pick the girl call for some time and she stopped calling me too. Though I know I'm gonna call her back when Im done angry and I was even expecting her to call me more and maybe I would eventually pick but I didn't see her call for a week.

So I started feeling somehow when she uploaded that particular guy pick on facebook and tagged it "my love." She uploaded it both on whatsapp and facebook so that I caN see it because I stopped checking her whatsapp status. When I couldn't feel okay anymore I decided to end the fight jokingly with her and it worked then I asked her after few days of settlement why she had to put that guy on her status but she said she did it because she saw where I also put some girls on my status and me putting love emoji so she retaliated with that because it hurt her.

We settled the fight and we agreed never to get mad at each other again. But just of recent I heard it from her sister that the guy I always see with my girlfriend has come to their house to see her parents and I shoudnt even waste my time with her or tell her. I was not okay when I heard that story and coudnt believe until I asked my girlfriend if she's hiding anything from me but she said No.

After asking her so many times she finally told me to ask her whatever I heard and I told her. She answered yes and I was shocked. I asked her why she had to do that and she explained how her dad had been insulting her at home to go and marry and even transferred the aggressiveness to her mother if she fails to bring a man befre this year though, she always tell me everything her father is doing with her at home and always cry when telling me but I keep telling her to please have patient that we will go to see him very soon.

So the second thing she said was that when we had a misunderstanding for some weeks and we didn't talk she believed I've done with her and she can't wait to loose both ways even though she loves me more than the guy. Now the guy had gone to see her parents but my girlfriend said its nothing that she can't get married to the guy and that meeting is nothing, so I fell relaxed and asked her what we are going to do. She told me to impregnate her and then she will go and tell her father that she is pregnant for another guy and not the guy that came to see him. We had sex but unfortunately she didn't get pregnant. So she decided to tell her mom what's going on and how much she want me and her to marry. So the mother took her to her father and told her everything my girlfriend said that it's not the guy that came to see them is her husband that the main husband is coming to see them but the father changed it and got upset with them that why and what's the meaning of that nonsense, if she doesn't love the guy that came to see them why did she introduced him to them.

She recorded all the insults the father said and played it for me. I was so shocked and this girl started crying to the extent that I had to take her out that day to feel happy. She said she doesn't want to marry that guy but that guy had come with his parents to see my girlfriend parents.

Now I don't know what to do because my girlfriend said she will kill herself if we don't get married which can't even happen. Whenever I tell her to please let peace reign that she should go ahead and marry the guy she will get mad and would never talk to me anymore until I beg her. And sometimes when I jokingly tell her that I will also go and see another girl parent so that I won't loose at both ends she kneel and start crying not to even do so. She always tell me to put mind at rest that we would get married but I don't see it working at all because those guys parents will be making preparations day by day. My girlfriend tells me most things the parents say and I always feel bad.

Plz ineed ur advice because i'm confused. The only thing that could help us was the pregnancy but when she did the test she was told she wasnt pregnant. Now she is regretting her actions because she never knew all these could happen. She's confused too because she cried everyday because of all these.
For now, you are the excess luggage. Forget about all the crocodile tears.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by ledaman: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Go and hustle and make money simple as Abc
Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by chachanga: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
horhizah:
I didn't read the story because of how muddled up it is. Please try and add paragraphs to subsequent write-ups, they encourage people to read and maintain good eye sight.

Meanwhile what's the new trend about apologising in advance about bad grammar? It has become too much and I know it is to avoid criticism, but how do we grow if we don't get criticised?

Bad grammars and intentionally uncorrected typos or, should I say, the ones that escaped your purview, which are worse?

Go easy on the guy. Give consideration for the fact that he's not in a very settled frame of mind. I don't know if you were expecting him to drop a Dean Koontz epic or pen you a Frederick Forsyth thriller as things stand with him right now.
Hence, all the your written epistles to highlight and floss on his errors seem like you just wanting to project and gloat.

Na why I write my own paragraphs to point out your own "loose-guard" be dat. cool

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by otabaotaba: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na who first pay dey collect receipt

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
Please don't mind my grammars but I will try my best to make readers understand what I'm trying to say.

I met my girlfriend at the time I was being disturbed by my parents to bring a wife. But then I was not really ready for marriage and this girl I met during that time happens to be the girl I love most.

I showed her how much I love her and I know she really loves me too. I've tested her love for me many times and I can proof how much this girl loves me.

To cut the story short, we had a misunderstanding couple of months ago and it lasted for two weeks befre we settled it. What really caused the fight was a guy that I feel like they were having a relationship and I confronted my girlfriend. She said they've known each other befre she met me and they weren't dating anymore though the guy has been trying to come back to her but she just decided to keep him as friend according to what she told me.

So this particular guy again I saw him coming to ask of her in her house when I was there and I did not feel good seeing that guy. I had to leave and didn't pick the girl call for some time and she stopped calling me too. Though I know I'm gonna call her back when Im done angry and I was even expecting her to call me more and maybe I would eventually pick but I didn't see her call for a week.

So I started feeling somehow when she uploaded that particular guy pick on facebook and tagged it "my love." She uploaded it both on whatsapp and facebook so that I caN see it because I stopped checking her whatsapp status. When I couldn't feel okay anymore I decided to end the fight jokingly with her and it worked then I asked her after few days of settlement why she had to put that guy on her status but she said she did it because she saw where I also put some girls on my status and me putting love emoji so she retaliated with that because it hurt her.

We settled the fight and we agreed never to get mad at each other again. But just of recent I heard it from her sister that the guy I always see with my girlfriend has come to their house to see her parents and I shoudnt even waste my time with her or tell her. I was not okay when I heard that story and coudnt believe until I asked my girlfriend if she's hiding anything from me but she said No.

After asking her so many times she finally told me to ask her whatever I heard and I told her. She answered yes and I was shocked. I asked her why she had to do that and she explained how her dad had been insulting her at home to go and marry and even transferred the aggressiveness to her mother if she fails to bring a man befre this year though, she always tell me everything her father is doing with her at home and always cry when telling me but I keep telling her to please have patient that we will go to see him very soon.

So the second thing she said was that when we had a misunderstanding for some weeks and we didn't talk she believed I've done with her and she can't wait to loose both ways even though she loves me more than the guy. Now the guy had gone to see her parents but my girlfriend said its nothing that she can't get married to the guy and that meeting is nothing, so I fell relaxed and asked her what we are going to do. She told me to impregnate her and then she will go and tell her father that she is pregnant for another guy and not the guy that came to see him. We had sex but unfortunately she didn't get pregnant. So she decided to tell her mom what's going on and how much she want me and her to marry. So the mother took her to her father and told her everything my girlfriend said that it's not the guy that came to see them is her husband that the main husband is coming to see them but the father changed it and got upset with them that why and what's the meaning of that nonsense, if she doesn't love the guy that came to see them why did she introduced him to them.

She recorded all the insults the father said and played it for me. I was so shocked and this girl started crying to the extent that I had to take her out that day to feel happy. She said she doesn't want to marry that guy but that guy had come with his parents to see my girlfriend parents.

Now I don't know what to do because my girlfriend said she will kill herself if we don't get married which can't even happen. Whenever I tell her to please let peace reign that she should go ahead and marry the guy she will get mad and would never talk to me anymore until I beg her. And sometimes when I jokingly tell her that I will also go and see another girl parent so that I won't loose at both ends she kneel and start crying not to even do so. She always tell me to put mind at rest that we would get married but I don't see it working at all because those guys parents will be making preparations day by day. My girlfriend tells me most things the parents say and I always feel bad.

Plz ineed ur advice because i'm confused. The only thing that could help us was the pregnancy but when she did the test she was told she wasnt pregnant. Now she is regretting her actions because she never knew all these could happen. She's confused too because she cried everyday because of all these.
You need a very good knock on your head

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by zomby(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
horhizah:
I didn't read the story because of how muddled up it is. Please try and add paragraphs to subsequent write-ups, they encourage people to read and maintain good eye sight.

Meanwhile what's the new trend about apologising in advance about bad grammar? It has become too much and I know it is to avoid criticism, but how do we grow if we don't get criticised?

Hello Ms Grammar, this type of platform is for all kinds of folks from different areas to share their stories or information and learn; it is not an online college platform. For this reason, I don't see any reasons why anyone (mostly an empty entity) should come here to judge others. Read and understand the d@mn content to the best of your tinny ability or move on.

May be it isn't a bad idea for you to go ahead and rewrite his story for me. What a ButtHead!

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by MrQuadri: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

I read your story from beginning to the end. I think you don't know what you are doing or what you want.
You and that girl fit, both of you are confused.

Keep it on, be doing impregnate me so I go and tell my father I love you.
The funny truth is, that guy may still be screwing your babe.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by NOwazobia: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
The lies are now getting too much

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by sadaxxx: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Guy, how old are you? You and your girlfriend are still uploading other peoples pic to make each other jealous? And you think you should marry? Neither of you is remotely ready for married life TBH, not with this evidence. Just enjoy your relationship and grow but dead that marriage talk grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Betboss(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Had it been you said something nice I could have appreciated you but I'm sorry to tell you that you're fool for your offcomment. This is real bro !

Your foolishness is already ridiculing you. slowpoke .

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Indispensable85(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
The summary be say u nor get money. Money will take care of all the long epistle.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by CZA911: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ordinary introduction and ure panicking don’t people break up after even engagement or weeks to marriage?

If u know she wants to marry u and u are ready then go and see her parents. Simple.

Anything else the father says is left to him. U staying in a corner claiming u want to marry her means nothing. It shows unseriousness.

Correct grin angry cool

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by sunnedee2: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
flokii:

The most scary part is that the said girl might be in a "no sex till marriage" relationship with the other guy she is planning to marry but is getting bonked steady by this OP and maybe others..
If one is not careful with that gender, you'll either have your seeds under another man's roof or you have another man's seeds under your own roof.
Omo.
All your points are just back to back hits.
All the op needs to read is your points and make a decision.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Father4all: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

stop complaining. Keep f**King her, she must get pregnant
Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by FUN50(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Honestly this new trend I don't understand
horhizah:

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by FUN50(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Honestly this new trend I don't understand

Meanwhile what's the new trend about apologising in advance about bad grammar? It has become too much and I know it is to avoid criticism, but how do we grow if we don't get criticised? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by ebuka440: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Love di MMA nne

ahnie:
Ihe love n'eme madu.
Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by NemoDatQuod(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
It does not seem to me that both you and your girl understand what love is let alone marriage. If you are interested in your long term happiness, I think both of you should give each a wide berth, a very wide berth. Then you need to go and grow as a person, understand what love truly means, understand what integrity and self respect entails. Then you can begin to examine if you are ready for marriage and if so, the type of woman you should be with.

Lucasmuyiwaa:

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by EgusiShankly: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
I don't see ladies come here to share their sorry tales like guys do..

Abeg you people should take it easy

3 Likes

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by cooltola(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
a lot of folks think marriage is just a big fantastic wedding where everyone eats , drink and party , the couple go to one very expensive honeymoon in Dubai, or vacation spot and live happily after. Look if you do not do your dating well and do not get to know the person like you are suppose to know him or her, you are heading for a disaster after the wedding is over. Date well, know your spouse temperament, behavior, work ethnic, so you do not marry an enemy in disguise. It is better to have a failed engagement or your fiancé break up before the introduction than to marry your enemy in disguise as your spouse. My advice to this writer, if you are not meant to marry her , then things will play out for you not to marry her. She can marry the other guy for all I care, another person who is meant to be your spouse will come. So stop sweating yourself, relax and move on. Enjoy your life, you are too young to start having high blood pressure
Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Ikville(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Let's face reality bro...if ur girl & her so called ex didnt hav a serious relationship still, dez no way they wud hav an introduction. It is very clear dat u r not ready or able to settle down wit her rite now, so just let her go. Beliv me, u can shoot ur cum all d way to d moon & she'd neva get pregnant cos she neva intends to get pregnant till she's married, & d guy is two steps ahead of u. U can eitha continue to hav fun wit her while it lasts, or u can be a man, accept d truth dat u already lost her & move on. But then again, wot do i know?
Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by raphy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Guy man na simp go see her parents u de waste time give her Belle ya sperm no de work ..

Wtf
This na broke niggah wey de fear to go see her parents.
Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by SweetiliciousD: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

But what another may action should I take ? Hope not going to see her father because the father response will be someone else had come for her

Irrespective of how transparent she has been with you that the parents are on her nerves to bring a man home, you never made a move.... Till another did just that.

This shows you are occupying mere space in her life and not man enough to stand for what you call yours.

If you are not willing to be a man and answer the call real men answer for their loved bannies, better step out so another can be her man. TAKE ACTION, YOU WON'T TAKE, GIVE WAY FOR ANOTHER YOU WON'T EITHER,.... WHAT DO YOU WANT SEF ++++?? +++++?? +... TO WASTE HER TIME ++

My point.
Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by anambraamaka: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
thing dey happen oh, OP love yourself
Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Schoolguy9(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wait

Guy, you get money?

Be sincere with yourself. If you have money and your parents are in support, put bus make all Nairaland friends wey you get go see her parents. No be to go see people again?

Meanwhile, I see someone who is being played and it is you!

Move on.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Spain007(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Ordinary belle you no fit pump yet you dey disturb us.
If you can't impregnate her now, how're you sure it'll happen thereafter.
Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Shezzman: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
He made it known initially in his introduction. U should manage it like that so far u grab the full details...
horhizah:

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Aaar: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Then look for another woman
Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by PierreAbutu(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Oga, go to a nearby Magistrate Court and make enquires as to REGISTRY MARRIAGE, and the requirements.

Marry her,put her in your house and damn d consequences like a man

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by iamL(f): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mom007:
This op is confused o! Mr man, if you love her, carry drink to her father and marry her in quick succession na... We know your type. you a time waster and at the end of the day you dump her after making her discourage every other suitor. You don't want to marry her yet you are trying actively to get her pregnant! In fact both of you are confused. At any given time, an unmarried lady has multiple suitors and if the desired one is not serious, she shows attention to the next and let's the first go. Enter your confused self switching on and off like faulty light bulb! I pity ladies that still waste time with long relationships.
Ladies, stay single and avoid premarital sex until you meet a serious suitor who is coming for marriage! If you like him, do a short and serious courtship,( not sharwama and pizza and sex courtship then you miss the serious issues) and marry within 6months. Failure to do this sorry is your name.

Some of them don't learn until is too late reason I don't pity them when it had Burst. Imagine op girlfriend is even willing to be a baby mama for a guy that is not even ready for introduction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.