Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. (35234 Views)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Please don't mind my grammars but I will try my best to make readers understand what I'm trying to say.

I met my girlfriend at the time I was being disturbed by my parents to bring a wife. But then I was not really ready for marriage and this girl I met during that time happens to be the girl I love most.

I showed her how much I love her and I know she really loves me too. I've tested her love for me many times and I can proof how much this girl loves me.

To cut the story short, we had a misunderstanding couple of months ago and it lasted for two weeks befre we settled it. What really caused the fight was a guy that I feel like they were having a relationship and I confronted my girlfriend. She said they've known each other befre she met me and they weren't dating anymore though the guy has been trying to come back to her but she just decided to keep him as friend according to what she told me.

So this particular guy again I saw him coming to ask of her in her house when I was there and I did not feel good seeing that guy. I had to leave and didn't pick the girl call for some time and she stopped calling me too. Though I know I'm gonna call her back when Im done angry and I was even expecting her to call me more and maybe I would eventually pick but I didn't see her call for a week.

So I started feeling somehow when she uploaded that particular guy pick on facebook and tagged it "my love." She uploaded it both on whatsapp and facebook so that I caN see it because I stopped checking her whatsapp status. When I couldn't feel okay anymore I decided to end the fight jokingly with her and it worked then I asked her after few days of settlement why she had to put that guy on her status but she said she did it because she saw where I also put some girls on my status and me putting love emoji so she retaliated with that because it hurt her.

We settled the fight and we agreed never to get mad at each other again. But just of recent I heard it from her sister that the guy I always see with my girlfriend has come to their house to see her parents and I shoudnt even waste my time with her or tell her. I was not okay when I heard that story and coudnt believe until I asked my girlfriend if she's hiding anything from me but she said No.

After asking her so many times she finally told me to ask her whatever I heard and I told her. She answered yes and I was shocked. I asked her why she had to do that and she explained how her dad had been insulting her at home to go and marry and even transferred the aggressiveness to her mother if she fails to bring a man befre this year though, she always tell me everything her father is doing with her at home and always cry when telling me but I keep telling her to please have patient that we will go to see him very soon.

So the second thing she said was that when we had a misunderstanding for some weeks and we didn't talk she believed I've done with her and she can't wait to loose both ways even though she loves me more than the guy. Now the guy had gone to see her parents but my girlfriend said its nothing that she can't get married to the guy and that meeting is nothing, so I fell relaxed and asked her what we are going to do. She told me to impregnate her and then she will go and tell her father that she is pregnant for another guy and not the guy that came to see him. We had sex but unfortunately she didn't get pregnant. So she decided to tell her mom what's going on and how much she want me and her to marry. So the mother took her to her father and told her everything my girlfriend said that it's not the guy that came to see them is her husband that the main husband is coming to see them but the father changed it and got upset with them that why and what's the meaning of that nonsense, if she doesn't love the guy that came to see them why did she introduced him to them.

She recorded all the insults the father said and played it for me. I was so shocked and this girl started crying to the extent that I had to take her out that day to feel happy. She said she doesn't want to marry that guy but that guy had come with his parents to see my girlfriend parents.

Now I don't know what to do because my girlfriend said she will kill herself if we don't get married which can't even happen. Whenever I tell her to please let peace reign that she should go ahead and marry the guy she will get mad and would never talk to me anymore until I beg her. And sometimes when I jokingly tell her that I will also go and see another girl parent so that I won't loose at both ends she kneel and start crying not to even do so. She always tell me to put mind at rest that we would get married but I don't see it working at all because those guys parents will be making preparations day by day. My girlfriend tells me most things the parents say and I always feel bad.

Plz ineed ur advice because i'm confused. The only thing that could help us was the pregnancy but when she did the test she was told she wasnt pregnant. Now she is regretting her actions because she never knew all these could happen. She's confused too because she cried everyday because of all these.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by horhizah(f): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2022
I didn't read the story because of how muddled up it is. Please try and add paragraphs to subsequent write-ups, they encourage people to read and maintain good eye sight.

Meanwhile what's the new trend about apologising in advance about bad grammar? It has become too much and I know it is to avoid criticism, but how do we grow if we don't get criticised?

230 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by ygowon: 1:03am On Feb 09, 2022
If you know u can't marry the girl, zoom out of her life so she can concentrate and both of you can move forward.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by BlaqJosh: 1:06am On Feb 09, 2022
Oga continue shooting your cumshot inside her. It will certainly work, just keep shooting ✌️

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by SUCKCESSFUL: 2:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Abi na simps full Nairaland? undecided

What sort of furkery is this?
My girlfriend this, my girlfriend that.

Two confused people, I only feel for your girlfriend papa. Can imagine the man's indignation.
Introduction you no do, Belle sef you can't give.

Where is that WTF boy with him old kala?
Make he reason you something. grin

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by GerraMeh74(m): 2:32am On Feb 09, 2022
The only story here is,
1. You no get money take Marry.
2. You are probably unemployed or still struggling to make ends meet.
3. You need to let go of the girl ASAP.

280 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by posty56: 2:35am On Feb 09, 2022
f***king idiots, so many people will see red flag and ignore it babe sounds childish, call it off now.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by jaxxy(m): 2:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Ordinary introduction and ure panicking don’t people break up after even engagement or weeks to marriage?

If u know she wants to marry u and u are ready then go and see her parents. Simple.

Anything else the father says is left to him. U staying in a corner claiming u want to marry her means nothing. It shows unseriousness.

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by ahnie: 4:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Ihe love n'eme madu.

11 Likes

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Ahmed0336(m): 4:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Please can you just let her marry the other guy since you don't have the means to marry her?
Don't impregnate her o....

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Nyascobar1414: 4:51am On Feb 09, 2022
When I see this demigods(men).. Always so emotional in getting a liability....
Accept my SIMParty

Boogyman... Where your kala.. Come blast dis guy left leg... WTF MAN

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by omotoshodontee1: 5:00am On Feb 09, 2022
Allow the guy who is ready to marry her woman in peace...love no dey pay bills

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by another1: 5:09am On Feb 09, 2022
You do not have money or mind to go for common introduction. Where will you now get money to cater for your unborn child?
You and your girlfriend are one of the problems of this country.

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Marvyx(m): 5:09am On Feb 09, 2022
Guys always know that majority of ladies in Nigeria get married to those who are ready and not those they love. Know this and know peace.

This right here is the story of most married people and how problems in marriage begin.

The other guy may end up with the girl finally because OP isn't ready but she doesn't really love him. She may secretly resent him because he wasn't really her preferred choice. Later, she'll start denying him sex and other wahala they cause.

I'm sorry OP but I see that union between her and the other guy a done deal. Start detaching emotions from her so that you won't be hurt when it finally happens.

Same thing happened to me, I was with her for two years. When the other guy started coming to the house, she was hiding it from me while mounting pressure on me to come with my people. Since I wasn't ready and she was refusing to let me go, I just broke up with her in my mind and moved on. All those - I'll fight for you, please don't leave me... I'll kill myself if you marry someone else.. Blah blah blah.. She got married to the other guy last month. I had to block her number last week because I don't need a married woman always checking up on me.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by cayorday89(m): 5:11am On Feb 09, 2022
posty56:
f***king idiots, so many people will see red flag and ignore it babe sounds childish, call it off now.
And you think the guy is matured? Make two of them get out, na the girl papa I dey feel for,them just dey play the man head.

One thing I am earnestly waiting for is the next 20 to 30 years when we the youngies of this generation will get to the age of our current parents, I just want to know how we will handle our kids of marriage-able age maybe we will let them be or be hypocritical like our parents and tell them to go get married as usual.
Make God grant us long life and good health.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Gadafii: 5:13am On Feb 09, 2022
Which kind mumu love story be this, hiian

I don't even know what to say sef, make una getat abeg

1 Like

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:18am On Feb 09, 2022
Go and see the parents of someone else's wife-to-be too and let us rest. Problem solved.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by luizpippo(m): 5:18am On Feb 09, 2022
SUCKCESSFUL:
Abi na simps full Nairaland? undecided

What sort of furkery is this?
My girlfriend this, my girlfriend that.

Two confused people, I only feel for your girlfriend papa. Can imagine the man's indignation.
Introduction you no do, Belle sef you can't give.

Where is that WTF boy with him old kala?
Make he reason you something. grin
grin
This one is supporting violence even with old rusty kala grin

7 Likes

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 09, 2022

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Adejo1(m): 5:42am On Feb 09, 2022
When I saw the title Another man has gone to see the parent of my wife to be
I thought the OP has engaged her, I never knew it was just boyfriend and girlfriend things. And he hasn't gone to see her parents
Kai nawa oh

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 09, 2022
Lol. grin grin. I couldn't help but come and laugh first @"main husband" I saw in your write-up. Lol...

So, there is main husband now? grin. Very funny.

Op, both of you are very immature.
It's obvious you're not ready to marry her because even with threats from her father and the fact that someone else has outdone you by going to see her parents, you've still not made any moves on your part to save your relationship. Rather you're glued to one spot doing backyard love fight. ACT LIKE A MAN or get out of her life for good.

Your mate don go do the needful, you're there sleeping with her like a confused cork. Left to me, I'll say she should not marry you. You no get action abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 09, 2022
. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by gaby(m): 6:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Rubbish...

What help do you need?

Na everything go end up for nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by JOACHINpedro: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Op is stupidly in love and that's very bad now cus he can't make rational decision.
Op your brain has stopped functioning cus na your heart dey do the calculation now. These are what I understood from your write-up;
★Aunty made you first option but you willing stepped down because you suspected a foul play.
★Instead of maintaining your stand to uphold your dignity and peace of mind, you went ahead to reconcile with her but unfortunately she had promoted the guy you suspected
★She didn't attempt suicide when she brought the guy home but had to promise to do it in your second missionary journey
★She loves you more but is willing to settle with the other guy.

My Verdict- You all should get una PVC before someone else inflicts another 8yrz of gnashing of teeth upon us

11 Likes

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by oz4real83(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2022
Your girlfriend introduced a man to her dad and other members of the family that she wants to marry that man and the family agreed. The same girlfriend came to you that she doesn't want to marry the man she personally and wholely introduced to her family and you are blaming the father as the reason she doesn't want to marry you. Your girlfriend also has another guy she was dating and still continues dating even after meeting you, you have seen the guy in her place several times and she has even updated her Facebook and whatsapp pics with his pics but keeps deceiving you with her lies and you are carried away by the different styles she keeps giving you in bed. She may even have other guys you are not aware of. Guy you need strong aboki soldier koboko for your nyansh.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Sammy101111(m): 6:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Lol so op all your days and month on nairaland you did not learn anything .
This ladies are pretender you left for 2 weeks she done carry another man come house if you leave for 3 month she go carry belle be that . don't you understand she is playing you both lol do you know what she is telling the other guy about you .
Forget that your babe that says she will kill her self na lie why she no kill her self when you left for 2 weeks bro .
Am begging you to step down don't even sex her again dont bond your self with her . she as two options you and the guy and she is sexing you both dont you think bro .
Please let go of the girl before they deceive you oh .
Woman are couch in playing games
Men are the players woman are the couch .

Lol na so my ex girl friend go they cry lol say if i leave her she will do something crazy and she will put my name and address in that am the one that made her commit suicide . Na so i go they fear Because i no one make person kill her self because of me lol. At the end of everything na she break up at last we broke up just 1 month she done they post another nigga cool

So bro run for you life
Once any lady take you as a option you are doom because you are on a 50/50 chance
So run for your life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by flokii: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2022
@OP You're being played.. she has secured marriage from the other guy but still wants to keep you as the side nigga knowing fully well that you are not ready to settle down.

She came to you with tears and asked you to impregnate her and next thing you had sex with the girl that has already done introduction and is probably planning her wedding. It sounds weird that you had quarrel in less than 2 months and she already took another guy to her parents for marriage introduction but is there begging you not to meet another girl's parents for introduction.

My friend use your head o.. that girl was two timing all along. Don't get yourself into problems with such a manipulative person else you'd regret much later.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Sammy101111(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2022
God bless you oh
The girl is playing the guy lol
They had issues less than 1 month she done carry another guy go her parent house lol. Let me tell you this bro some people will read comment and read post yet they will not make use of any sense in it or use there brain .
I know what this going is going through the girl as charm him with sex you better open your eyes na the same toto all this girls carry find another babe an lock up
flokii:
@OP You're being played.. she has secured marriage from the other guy but still wants to keep you as the side nigga knowing fully well that you are not ready to settle down.

She came to you with tears and asked you to impregnate her and next thing you had sex with the girl that has already done introduction and is probably planning her wedding. It sounds weird that you had quarrel in less than 2 months and she's already gone to introduce another guy to her parents but is there begging you not to meet another girl's parents for introduction.

My friend use your head o.. that girl was two timing all along. Don't get yourself into problems with such a manipulative person else you'd regret much later.

4 Likes

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by flokii: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2022
Sammy101111:
God bless you oh
The girl is playing the guy lol
They had issues less than 1 mong she done carry another guy go her parent house lol. Let me tell you this bro some people will read comment and read post yet they will not make use of any sense in it or use there brain .
I know what this going is going through the girl as charm him with sex you better open your eyes na the same toto all this girls carry find another babe an lock up

I even feel sorry for the other guy the girl introduced to her family.. she is already cheating on him with this OP and probably other guys before marriage, even had the guts to tell the OP to impregnate her meaning they had unprotected sex several times.

It's a shame people still don't learn from others on NL. Like they just read for fun and pass.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2022
horhizah:
I didn't read the story because of how muddled up it is. Please try and add paragraphs to subsequent write-ups, they encourage people to read and maintain good eye sight.

Meanwhile what's the new trend about apologising in advance about bad grammar? It has become too much and I know it is to avoid criticism, but how do we grow if we don't get criticised?
getat if you don't know what to say, this is not English class

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by Sammy101111(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2022
Bro some people no they learn oh
Never let a lady fool you by sex
If she like open leg from morning to night you cant win my heart with sex never again .
A lady can dectect a mans week point just with ordinary sex . she knows how you feel when you grind her she knows how you feel when you come
As a man always try to give woman 30% of your heart and 70% of you so if she do anything crazy it wont hurt you too much
flokii:

I even feel sorry for the other guy the girl introduced to her family.. she is already cheating on him with this OP and probably other guys before marriage, even had the guts to tell the OP to impregnate her meaning they had unprotected sex several times.

It's a shame people still don't learn from others on NL. Like they just read for fun and pass.

5 Likes

Re: Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. by flokii: 6:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro some people no they learn oh
Never let a lady fool you by sex
If she like open leg from morning to night you cant win my heart with sex never again .
A lady can dectect a mans week point just with ordinary sex . she knows how you feel when you grind her she knows how you feel when you come
As a man always try to give woman 30% of your heart and 70% of you so if she do anything crazy it wont hurt you too much

The most scary part is that the said girl might be in a "no sex till marriage" relationship with the other guy she is planning to marry but is getting bonked steady by this OP and maybe others..
If one is not careful with that gender, you'll either have your seeds under another man's roof or you have another man's seeds under your own roof.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.