Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah (33374 Views)

Oscar Heman-ackah Releases 'finding Messiah' Teaser — It's Too Good / Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding / Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2022
Invitationn:

Lol. Goes both ways if you ask me.
Men should also focus on the women that matter.
The real women are not in the Romance section whining about how men are scum every other day.
Don't allow these urgent 2k girls get to you grin

You have sense
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by OBALOLA55(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I see you're still shaking tables on this forum gringringrin Long time no see.
WHO IS THIS SIMPle BOY
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Saintmary(f): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
Normally, I don't engage in this kind of discussion but for you to say "Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers. " shows you no nothing, I would ignore this but for you to try to shame Regina's decisions says it all, Regina's choice is far better than this and for your info, she already secured her future and the future of her kid/kids, now go back to study the man in question with less than 5k follower on Instagram and with no real Bio, you call that man of steel, LOL, the man only want fame through Adetiba because all He does is to post about her all the time.

Wow, he chose to have quality followers.

Simi is following him.

Can you see?

Is it not better to have few quality followers than allow every dross of society around you in the name of popularity?

He's obviously on another level and still Kemi could command his attention!

Now, that's impressive!

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Saintmary:

Wow.

A woman who works on herself will meet a quality man whether at 30, 40, 50 or even later.

The point is to continue self development regardless of marital status.

Stop comforting some people abeg. A lady in her 40s would not meet a quality man. She'd meet divorced men, unaccomplished men, rejected men, widowed men, etc. The phrase man na man is a phrase older ladies use to comfort themselves when they finally land a man
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

you're naive, a man with good plan and idea who's always hitting his objective will over measure the man, so if the lady in 20's meet such man at their early age, there a lot of possibility that they will outsmart this man you're hyping achievement

seek wisdom girl, seeing one great grand kids is a keen of joy, can an evening newspaper dream of such. common sense is not common

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by naturefellow(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2022
Kriss216:

We don't know her here in Olembe
you must be a caveman
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2022
mkoabiola:

Even some ladies are at 30 plus are stil chosy and selective

They don't have that luxury unfortunately. You can form wokeness and all but biology no be their mate

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Saintmary(f): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2022
e316:
Those referring to Oscar as a hungry Buffon who is looking for a meal ticket do not know him. Is research that difficult?

The man made it difficult for basic men to find him, that's why.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Saintmary:

Wow, he chose to have quality followers.

Simi is following him.

Can you see?

Is it not better to have few quality followers than allow every dross of society around you in the name of popularity?

He's obviously on another level and still Kemi could command his attention!

Now, that's impressive!

Any man can land an evening newspaper. Just show commitment and be serious about marrying her, and thats it.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SugarGirl44(f): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2022
So much immaturity and bitterness on this thread!
Just be happy for her or don't type anything at all if your life is so sad and you have no joy again.
If you shame someone in her early 40s and call her old, it means you plan to die younger than 40, cos I don't understand.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by atheistandproud(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2022
Spechialone:
He's obviously related to the popular pastor in Delta state

Been looking for this comment.

Pastor Herman-Ackah junior of Rainbow Christian assembly
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Saintmary(f): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

Any man can land an evening newspaper. Just show commitment and be serious about marrying her, and thats it.

You're just jealous because nobody loves you.

Calm down and maybe you will be able to make a meaningful connection with someone who will stay with you.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Saintmary(f): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

Stop comforting some people abeg. A lady in her 40s would not meet a quality man. She'd meet divorced men, unaccomplished men, rejected men, widowed men, etc. The phrase man na man is a phrase older ladies use to comfort themselves when they finally land a man

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Jealousy jealousy.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
Normally, I don't engage in this kind of discussion but for you to say "Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers. " shows you no nothing, I would ignore this but for you to try to shame Regina's decisions says it all, Regina's choice is far better than this and for your info, she already secured her future and the future of her kid/kids, now go back to study the man in question with less than 5k follower on Instagram and with no real Bio, you call that man of steel, LOL, the man only want fame through Adetiba because all He does is to post about her all the time.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you and other guys that are shaming a guy like yourself just because you want to get at Kemi. How can you turn someone to an opportunist just to suit your narrative?

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Menace2Society(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss
Ha!u are a wicked woman. God bless your soul
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2022
Saintmary:

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Jealousy jealousy.

The truth is bitter
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Bishop(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2022
Kriss216:

We don't know her here in Olembe

Where is olembe? Is it a name of a person, place or thing
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SugarGirl44(f): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

So funny.
So a divorced or widowed man is not a 'quality' man according to you right?
Lolzz...

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

Even women under 30 meet the same set of men you mentioned and still settle. Instead of trying to shame a woman because she is in her 40s, why don't you ask your gender why they're unaccomplished and rejected. Oscar is definitely not a low quality man, but we won't deny that low quality men exist and I'm sensing you're one of them. Now ask yourself why you're low quality and try to do something about it, so some women won't have to "settle" for you or your wife won't have to endure low quality, if you're married.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Saintmary:

You're just jealous because nobody loves you.

Calm down and maybe you will be able to make a meaningful connection with someone who will stay with you.

Nobody loves me NOW. Thats why I'm focused on being better and bigger and richer. When I achieve these, I will land the love of ANY lady I desire. You don't have that luxury
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SugarGirl44(f): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
Normally, I don't engage in this kind of discussion but for you to say "Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers. " shows you no nothing, I would ignore this but for you to try to shame Regina's decisions says it all, Regina's choice is far better than this and for your info, she already secured her future and the future of her kid/kids, now go back to study [b]the man in question with less than 5k follower on Instagram [/b][i][/i]and with no real Bio, you call that man of steel, LOL, the man only want fame through Adetiba because all He does is to post about her all the time.

Wow!!!!!!!!
For real??
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2022
nenyewrites:

Even women under 30 meet the same set of men you mentioned and still settle. Instead of trying to shame a woman because she is in her 40s, why don't you ask your gender why they're unaccomplished and rejected. Oscar is definitely not a low quality man, but we won't deny that low quality men exist and I'm sensing you're one of them. Now ask yourself, why you're low quality and try to do something about it, so some women won't have to "settle" for you or your wife won't have to endure low quality, if you're married.

Under 30s have the luxury to be choosy. Over 30s don't. Biology is not your mate. I'm a man, if I choose to wait till 60 to marry, I will still find ANY woman of my choice. Your skin would be wrinkled when you're 40 years of age. You don't have that luxury grin

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So funny.
So a divorced or widowed man is not a 'quality' man according to you right?
Lolzz...

A widowed or divorced woman is actually low quality. I'm only making comparisons sad
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Saintmary(f): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

The truth is bitter

Drink water, you'll be fine las las

Just leave people to find love wherever they see it, and for how long they want it.

If they divorce and find love again, e no concern you, at least you're not feeding them.

Most women are suffering in their marriages because they didn't set boundaries before marriage, but you won't understand, would you?

Women like Kemi who won't take nonsense took their time to find their type, now you're hating.

Please just face front abeg.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by CSTRR: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss
Are you trying to insult the men on nairaland?

I pick offense at the bolded.
You don't know me or my accomplishments.
Or is it because I am on nairaland with you?

I agree with the fact that some men like evening Newspapers.

Some so called evening Newspapers are actually worth marrying.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by baby124: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2022
nenyewrites:

Even women under 30 meet the same set of men you mentioned and still settle. Instead of trying to shame a woman because she is in her 40s, why don't you ask your gender why they're unaccomplished and rejected. Oscar is definitely not a low quality man, but we won't deny that low quality men exist and I'm sensing you're one of them. Now ask yourself, why you're low quality and try to do something about it, so some women won't have to "settle" for you or your wife won't have to endure low quality, if you're married.
Arguing with a rejected, low IQ creature is a waste of time. Internet is something o. Someone like this can insult Kemi and Oscar. LMAO.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Jennyclay(f): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

[s]Stop typing shit. The highlighted sentence exposes how naive and narrow minded you are in thoughts and experience.

First of all, that dude has no Wikipedia page so I'm wondering what's special about him. I read a few things about him and his line of job is not really clear. Some sites claim he's a producer. Some claim he is a talent manager. You are here saying 20+ year old ladies cannot get him. Let him try to show interest in all those Unilag babes and see how he will be thrashed. Broke ass nigga waiting to get fed by a grandma. cheesy

It's easy to get a 40+ old woman nah. The only thing you really need is the promise of commitment and then have something you are doing - A semblance to a job. Not necessarily a job sev. grin The next thing nah wedding so they can pepper those people who think it's too late for them. They don't even care funding the wedding 100%. Stay there and be deceiving yourself[/s]
trash.

Close your mouth.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Saintmary(f): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

Nobody loves me NOW. Thats why I'm focused on being better and bigger and richer. When I achieve these, I will land the love of ANY lady I desire. You don't have that luxury

Money can't buy love.

Have you learnt nothing?

Anyway, join the statistics, it's your problem, not mine.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2022
Saintmary:

Drink water, you'll be fine las las

Just leave people to find love wherever they see it, and for how long they want it.

If they divorce and find love again, e no concern you, at least you're not feeding them.

Most women are suffering in their marriages because they didn't set boundaries before marriage, but you won't understand, would you?

Women like Kemi who won't take nonsense took their time to find their type, now you're hating.

Please just face front abeg.

I don't have a problem with evening newspapers. I just want us to not lie to ourselves. Pocohantas made it seem as if evening newspapers find the best of men. They don't. Statistics and biology don't agree. Young, vibrant women do. This is the truth. And as Jesus said, the truth WILL set us free

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

Under 30s have the luxury to be choosy. Over 30s don't. Biology is not your mate. I'm a man, if I choose to wait till 60 to marry, I will still find ANY woman of my choice. Your skin would be wrinkled when you're 40 years of age. You don't have that luxury grin

I wasn't wrong with my assertion I can see. While you're waiting until 60, try and become a man of worth. Also have a healthy lifestyle so erectile dysfunction doesn't come knocking and you end up watching your young wife's lover service her on your matrimonial bed. All peace and love from here. Not cat fighting with you.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by CSTRR: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2022
We4all:

How old are you again? You obviously don’t know the meaning of ‘taste’ or you won’t be spewing trash. That woman is one of the most sophisticated, elegant, intelligent, smart, independent and cosmopolitan women in Nigeria.

If you choose a twenty year old dumb ‘slay queen’ over a woman like that just because she is younger, then you’re the one with a wack taste.

Fortunately, a woman like Kemi knows what she wants and wouldn’t even stoop so low to date boys with your kind of deranged mentality.
Why go for a dumb slay queen in the first place?
When there are very young, pretty ladies with highly promising careers everywhere if you enter the right places.

Don't make it sound like there are only old accomplished women and dumb young girls.

Many ladies are young and accomplished.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by atutupoyoyo2211: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2022
Its so sad to see the level of immaturity on this thread. These 2 adults decided to be with one another, and they love each other. Kemi is an accomplished lady, Oscar is an accomplished man in his own right ( if you know you know). Before you insult the 2 of them, make sure you are doing better in life. And for the person the made reference to his instagram followers, trust me, i know millionaires that have less than 2000 followers on Instagram. Myself, i have only 200 followers. Some people need to grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates 2 Million Instagram Followers In Style (Pix) / "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70