Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah (33379 Views)

Oscar Heman-ackah Releases 'finding Messiah' Teaser — It's Too Good / Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding / Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by emmaodet: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Stop typing shit. The highlighted sentence exposes how naive and narrow minded you are in thoughts and experience.

First of all, that dude has no Wikipedia page so I'm wondering what's special about him. I read a few things about him and his line of job is not really clear. Some sites claim he's a producer. Some claim he is a talent manager. You are here saying 20+ year old ladies cannot get him. Let him try to show interest in all those Unilag babes and see how he will be thrashed. Broke ass nigga waiting to get fed by a grandma. cheesy

It's easy to get a 40+ old woman nah. The only thing you really need is the promise of commitment and then have something you are doing - A semblance to a job. Not necessarily a job sev. grin The next thing nah wedding so they can pepper those people who think it's too late for them. They don't even care funding the wedding 100%. Stay there and be deceiving yourself.

Chaiiiiii

Nairalanders with mouth
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Arielle: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

Chai!!! See finishing! �
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Elporo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
nickyvil:
Normally, I don't engage in this kind of discussion but for you to say "Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers. " shows you no nothing, I would ignore this but for you to try to shame Regina's decisions says it all, Regina's choice is far better than this and for your info, she already secured her future and the future of her kid/kids, now go back to study the man in question with less than 5k follower on Instagram and with no real Bio, you call that man of steel, LOL, the man only want fame through Adetiba because all He does is to post about her all the time.

It is normal for an old newspaper to get excited when they see an attractive man. They rarely attract men, so once a man is good looking or good in the sac; the believe they struck gold.

The framework men use to evaluate men is completely different from the measure women use. I have only ever since northern women from wealthy homes ; make strategic and long term decision in marriage. Most of our southern sisters are busy looking for handsome, tall, 3 hours in the bedroom.

Very few consider a family name, generational wealth and goodwill .. till they are 45 with 3 children married to one handsome unproductive loafer with a high libido than can run longer than his entire back account can fuel a cheap single stroke petrol engine. They are all over nairaland cool

Imagine comparing Regina's husband ; with tons of accolades and feathers on his cap. With a music producer; who has not even started his ten years of prosperity. wink The old crow, did not sit to think for a sec; who Adetiba's beau would be when he is Ned's age?

@pocahontas ... you jam trailer for this one ooh.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by BigBashiru: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

There is no man that evening newspaper is his spec.... the men that go for evening newspaper only go for evening newspaper BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BELIEVE THEY CAN GET BETTER or the very religious types who feel obliged to go for what they don't really want. Hence they manage what they can get while being on the look out for potential flings with young hot things.

See bah.... once you realize its all nature and not a conscious decision ud not take it personally... men wanting as young as possible is nature. Women wanting high status guys (often but not always exemplified by money) that make them laugh preferably tall is also nature. Nothing personal.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 3:48am On Feb 12, 2022
You really understand my point of view. Some think I'm shaming him but this is just the truth. He is just a normal guy and nothing special about him.

Elporo:

It is normal for an old newspaper to get excited when they see an attractive man. They rarely attract men, so once a man is good looking or good in the sac; the believe they struck gold.

The framework men use to evaluate men is completely different from the measure women use. I have only ever since northern women from wealthy homes ; make strategic and long term decision in marriage. Most of our southern sisters are busy looking for handsome, tall, 3 hours in the bedroom.

Very few consider a family name, generational wealth and goodwill .. till they are 45 with 3 children married to one handsome unproductive loafer with a high libido than can run longer than his entire back account can fuel a cheap single stroke petrol engine. They are all over nairaland cool

Imagine comparing Regina's husband ; with tons of accolades and feathers on his cap. With a music producer; who has not even started his ten years of prosperity. wink The old crow, did not sit to think for a sec; who Adetiba's beau would be when he is Ned's age?

@pocahontas ... you jam trailer for this one ooh.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by pocohantas(f): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

There is no man that evening newspaper is his spec.... the men that go for evening newspaper only go for evening newspaper BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BELIEVE THEY CAN GET BETTER or the very religious types who feel obliged to go for what they don't really want. Hence they manage what they can get while being on the look out for potential flings with young hot things.

See bah.... once you realize its all nature and not a conscious decision ud not take it personally... men wanting as young as possible is nature. Women wanting high status guys (often but not always exemplified by money) that make them laugh preferably tall is also nature. Nothing personal.

Lol. I don’t have any problem with men going for young(er) women, but to say there are no men genuinely attracted to older women? You are the one lying to yourself. Right now in the Romance section, there is one asking if he is normal as he only dates older ladies. He is perfectly normal and it has nothing to do with low self-esteem for some.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by BigBashiru: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. I don’t have any problem with men going for young(er) women, but to say there are no men genuinely attracted to older women? You are the one lying to yourself. Right now in the Romance section, there is one asking if he is normal as he only dates older ladies. He is perfectly normal and it has nothing to do with low self-esteem for some.

You are going by what Nigerians are writing online?? You don't know Nigerians are hypocrites lol.

No need to argue with you. As with most things, u don't need too much argument. Only results are needed.

Most Nigerians understand that only old girls stick around in relationships but that's not because they are special but only because their desirability has decreased....that's the only reason they sticking around. Some Men like this because young girls are still in very high demand and hence not good relationship material but it doesn't make those older girls desirable.

The older girls are dated or married for convenience and then the man has his fun with the young ones who aren't willing to settle.

This stuff is ancient na. There's even a proverb that days wen a young girl is brought ij the old girl is driven out.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by pocohantas(f): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are going by what Nigerians are writing online?? You don't know Nigerians are hypocrites lol.

Please stop it already. You don’t have to deny some guys do find older ladies attractive or that some older ladies are indeed attractive. Even one of the guys here insulting her, has said it in the past that the only set of women that possess the dress sense and poise he likes are mainly older women. My dear, some things come with age.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by BigBashiru: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Please stop it already. You don’t have to deny some guys do not find older ladies attractive or that some older ladies are not attractive. Even one of the guys here insulting her, has said it in the past that the only set of women that possess the dress sense and poise he likes are mainly older women. My dear, some things come with age.

Nigerians are some of the most hypocritical people on the planet. They will write one thing and mean the opposite. Men only "like" older women for wife duties but the innate attraction isn't there (and if it's there won't last).... he is settling for who is wilingtosettle this tends to be 40y guys going for 32 yo. They love that the girl is in one place (ie. Not being wooed left right and center) since her attraction has faded she's also willing to be in one place. This makes older girls a good deal from a wife sense.

All this doesn't mean that the day an 20 yo he truly desires agrees that he won't pounce then return to the "wife". If the 20yo agrees for a parallel medium term relationship thr guy go gree....

Even the guys doing born again eventually shun born again and indulge.

Nature cannot be defeated dear
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

Nigerians are some of the most hypocritical people on the planet. They will write one thing and mean the opposite. Men only "like" older women for wife duties but the innate attraction isn't there.... he is settling for who is wilingtosettle this tends to be 40y guys going for 32 yo. They love the girl is in one place (ie. Not being wooed left right and center) since her attraction has faded she's also willing to be in one place. This makes older girls a good deal from a wife sense.

All this doesn't mean that the day an 20 yo he truly desires agrees that he won't pounce then return to the "wife". If the 20yo agrees for a parallel medium term relationship thr guy go gree....

Even the guys doing born again eventually shunt and indulge.

What you call nature is confusion, greed and a lack of self control. I have seen men with beautiful young wives still go out and cheat with both younger and older women. Stop confusing yourself.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by BigBashiru: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2022
nenyewrites:

What you call nature is confusion, greed and a lack of self control. I have seen men with beautiful young wives still go out and cheat on both younger and older ones. Stop confusing yourself.

I agree that it's greed....but not confusion. Why control urself? Self control is foolishness. Overindulgence is foolishness too. Somewhere in thr middle is best.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

I agree that it's greed....but not confusion. Why control urself? Self control is foolishness. Overindulgence is foolishness too. Somewhere in thr middle is best.

That's a messed up mind you have to think self control is foolishness. So really, I have nothing to write to you again.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by BigBashiru: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2022
nenyewrites:

That's a messed up mind you have to think self control is foolishness. So really, I have nothing to write to you again.

Gideon had plenty wives go and read book of Judges. Solomon had plenty. Too much Christianity na I'm dey worry una.

There's difference between self control and self repression. What Nigerians call self control is actually self repression and are repressed.

Gideon and Solomon had self control.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

Gideon had plenty wives go and read book of Judges. Solomon had plenty. Too much Christianity na I'm dey worry una.

There's difference between self control and self repression. What Nigerians call self control is actually self repression and are repressed.

Gideon and Solomon had self control.

When you know the meaning of Christianity and what Christ came to fulfill, come back for a conversation.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by BigBashiru: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2022
nenyewrites:

When you know the meaning of Christianity and what Christ came to fulfill, come back for a conversation.

The monogamy Paul preached was to CIVILIANS. Kings don't practice monogamy.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by BigBashiru: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

Nigerians are some of the most hypocritical people on the planet. They will write one thing and mean the opposite. Men only "like" older women for wife duties but the innate attraction isn't there (and if it's there it won't last).... he is settling for who is wiling to settle this tends to be 40+y guys going for 32+ yo. They love that the girl is in one place (ie. Not being wooed left right and center). since her attraction has faded she's also willing to be in one place. This makes older girls a good deal from a wife sense.

Even the guys doing born again eventually shun born again and indulge.

Pocohantas it's like I've shut you up permanently with this response grin so now you know girls ultimately aren't more powerful than guys in this game grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood / Davido Gives ₦1M To Ify Onwuemene, Promises To Support Her Medical Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.