Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah (33375 Views)

Oscar Heman-ackah Releases 'finding Messiah' Teaser — It's Too Good / Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding / Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by phemmyfour: 5:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Kobicove:
She should have just kept this news off social media...

Now bad belle people know they will go and dig up unpleasant stories about her past that will make the guy start having second thoughts undecided
Too much Nollywood....A relationship that will die will die even if its world kept secret

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:57am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss
I am a man and I agree with most of the points you raised.

I am always astonished when I see some people claiming to be so called Red Pillers and go about disturbing our peace with their noisemaking. Absolute Rubbish!

The real men that understand women of all shades don't constantly brag or scream on social media.

It is good to sensitize men on understanding women and not be "stupid" when dealing with women. However, it is preposterous when you go about it the manner most of these so-called Red pillers do.
Calling women and Nigerian women all sort of names, as if we don't even have one single virtuous or good woman left.

I have met several shades of women and I can confidently say we have terrible women and very good women. At the same time, we have terrible men and very good men.

In addition, it is ludicrous to constantly impose your ideology on people.

Congratulations to her, I hope and pray it works out and ends well.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Enemyofpeace: 6:02am On Feb 10, 2022
Kriss216:
Who's she
she is a nobody
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by baby124: 6:02am On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations dear! Always best to wait for your time. Don’t let anybody push you! Trust that with age your preferences will change significantly! So it’s always best to marry when you fully know who you are!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by baby124: 6:03am On Feb 10, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
IMAGINE! see someone trying to age shame another person as if it's not a natural process to grow older doesn't even know the difference between HER AND ARE

you're indeed an incoherent and immature teenager
He is wishing to die young.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Ajegunleheroes(m): 6:06am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Stop typing shit. The highlighted sentence exposes how naive and narrow minded you are in thoughts and experience.

First of all, that dude has no Wikipedia page so I'm wondering what's special about him. I read a few things about him and his line of job is not really clear. Some sites claim he's a producer. Some claim he is a talent manager. You are here saying 20+ year old ladies cannot get him. Let him try to show interest in all those Unilag babes and see how he will be thrashed. Broke ass nigga waiting to get fed by a grandma. cheesy

It's easy to get a 40+ old woman nah. The only thing you really need is the promise of commitment and then have something you are doing - A semblance to a job. Not necessarily a job sev. grin The next thing nah wedding so they can pepper those people who think it's too late for them. They don't even care funding the wedding 100%. Stay there and be deceiving yourself.

Oscar ackah is a very quality producer who a unique acoustic tune that he infuses into his music.

Produced most of simi's first album, adekunle Gold, darey art alade, johnny drille. Etc.

He's won the best producer award at the headies before I think.

He's been around the block too

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by joyandfaith: 6:07am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Some men are just something else. No taste at all.

Proposing to a midnight newspaper. I will disown you as a friend or relative if you are any of those to me.

Appears that Kemi is older than the dude, there is no record of his age anywhere. Man is just looking for a meal ticket.

Glad he found one.

Wasted education

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by joyandfaith: 6:10am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Did my comment hit a nerve? Take it easy gee.

When does sophistication, elegance, smartness become exclusively reserved for overaged midnight newspaper? Stop kidding yourself. Those qualities you have listed are better enjoyed when possessed by a straight out of college young lady not some old woman whose beauty and attractiveness are long gone.

BTW, why will I want anything to do with her? Sincerely, I doubt she can still get wet naturally so I don't get your angle of trying to make it seem like she's doing me a huge disservice if she wants nothing to do with me. She's old, unattractive and sexually unappealing. It's a fact. Take it to the bank.

Anywhere in the world, a 19-25 year old lady will get picked over a 40+ aged woman. Make peace with it. cheesy

That was reason macron french president married his school teacher who is far older than him. Keep on swallowing on your ignorance. Obama is younger than his wife.
Love is not stereotype.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2022
Normally, I don't engage in this kind of discussion but for you to say "Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers. " shows you no nothing, I would ignore this but for you to try to shame Regina's decisions says it all, Regina's choice is far better than this and for your info, she already secured her future and the future of her kid/kids, now go back to study the man in question with less than 5k follower on Instagram and with no real Bio, you call that man of steel, LOL, the man only want fame through Adetiba because all He does is to post about her all the time.

pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 6:15am On Feb 10, 2022
We4all:

How old are you again? You obviously don’t know the meaning of ‘taste’ or you won’t be spewing trash. That woman is one of the most sophisticated, elegant, intelligent, smart, independent and cosmopolitan women in Nigeria.

If you choose a twenty year old dumb ‘slay queen’ over a woman like that just because she is younger, then you’re the one with a wack taste.

Fortunately, a woman like Kemi knows what she wants and wouldn’t even stoop so low to date boys with your kind of deranged mentality.
To some extent ,he is right.
As a man that can hold his own,the only valuable thing you'd realise a woman can give you is her youthfulness.
Any other thing is just extra and not priority.
Believe it or not,that man is simply letting Kemi's social status to becloud his judgment for choice.
If he had this on his own,Kemi would be last resort.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 6:16am On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=joyandfaith post=110105006]

That was reason macron french president married his school teacher who is far older than him. Keep on swallowing on your ignorance. Obama is younger than his wife.
Love is not stereotype. [/quote

Michelle got married to Obama when she was 28yrs old. (m 1992)

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by yommen: 6:19am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Proposing to a midnight newspaper. I will disown you as a friend or relative if you are any of those to me.

Appears that Kemi is older than the dude, there is no record of his age anywhere. Man is just looking for a meal ticket.

Glad he found one.

You bullshit others but you don't want them to bullshit you. Who know your father for igboro? You are real bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 6:19am On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
Normally, I don't engage in this kind of discussion but for you to say "Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers. " shows you no nothing, I would ignore this but for you to try to shame Regina's decisions says it all, Regina's choice is far better than this and for your info, she already secured her future and the future of her kid/kids, now go back to study the man in question with less than 5k follower on Instagram and with no real Bio, you call that man of steel, LOL, the man only want fame through Adetiba because all He does is to post about her all the time.

You are absolutely right,just another hungry buffoon that wants to move up the ladder by association.
Sad that the naive girl had to paint him what he is not to justify or prove a point,
It's a proven fact that men of valor go for premium,young and fresh women,when you see otherwise,know there is something not right .
That guy is as thirsty as they come,

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by e316(m): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss

Well said!

lol @ dare not put on generator before 7pm

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 6:24am On Feb 10, 2022
As for French president, they got married based on their political ambitions and for your info , she was married and later divorced before she started she introduce macron to politics and so macron got a favor from her, yes true love can be found but my point is the chances are brighter when still younger.

joyandfaith:

Love is not stereotype.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Alexaonfleek: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
so straight out of college lady no go find work or buisnness.na from college to her husband's house? grin

Without personal growth and self discovery? grin no wonder the number of angry Women are increasing daily grin
The guy you're quoting is very delusional

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by e316(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2022
Those referring to Oscar as a hungry Buffon who is looking for a meal ticket do not know him. Is research that difficult?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by gaby(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss

Applause...
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Don't mind her, I met my wife and we started dating over 10yrs before we got married, we courtship close to 10yrs, she was young and talented, full of energy and right from that moment, I knew she's just the one for me and I never regretted it. I use statistics and if Adetiba is not well known I bet you, that guy won't have carry her matter for head, all he does is post and post about her all day. A man of steel with busy schedule would post her but will post more of his work.

SeaTrade:
You are absolutely right,just another hungry buffoon that wants to move up the ladder by association.
Sad that the naive girl had to paint him what he is not to justify or prove a point,
It's a proven fact that men of valor go for premium,young and fresh women,when you see otherwise,know there is something not right .
That guy is as thirsty as they come,

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2022
e316:
Those referring to Oscar as a hungry Buffon who is looking for a meal ticket do not know him. Is research that difficult?

Research and send us the link please

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=nickyvil post=110105087][/quote]Obama married her when he was a nobody,
If he was somebody before meeting Michelle, the most he would have done is to chop and clean mouth.
Baba young women dey sweet I no go lie,
Youthful,playful,joyous and with top shape libido.
No be mama them weh your spit fit finish place weh you dey want wet her engine for servicing grin
As for making a 40+ woman cum,baba forget am hoha!Even Johnny sins no fit.
Not to talk of their near total lack of libido,nothing spontaneous.
You have to write them a letter of intent like a month before to let them know you will want to Bleep them and wait for 12 working days for approval.
Na wetin una want use to compare young woman because of achievements?
Of what use is her achievement to you if you have your own achievements?
We all know why this guy went for this woman,and its clearly not love and most likely motivated,propagated by hunger.
Underachieving men and nonsense be like 5&6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by oscarlamba: 6:37am On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:

using his social media presence as a yardstick is absolute nonsense but I also agree with some point you made

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by joyandfaith: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
As for French president, they got married based on their political ambitions and for your info , she was married and later divorced before she started she introduce macron to politics and so macron got a favor from her, yes true love can be found but my point is the chances are brighter when still younger.

Love is not stereotype.
You mist know what you want in a relationship-business, politics, cultural, etc.
Human nature is transactional.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Love is not stereotype.
You mist know what you want in a relationship-business, politics, cultural, etc.
Human nature is transactional.
A man who already has all the requisites don't need your transactional relationship ma,all he wants is for you to be fresh,young and available plus loyal.
That's what we are saying.
Make Kemi prepare her money,the billings go choke cheesy
She has a man to build!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2022
oscarlamba:
using his social media presence as a yardstick is absolute nonsense but I also agree with some point you made
He has nothing to post except Kemi as his achievement na,what else?
A person who doesn't like posting on social media wouldn't post his fiancee.
He likes to post,he just don't have anything worthwhile to post except his saviour Kemi.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 6:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Love, mature and understanding knows no bound, cum is state of the mind not the body, If your on the same page with a lady and the chemistry is there, forget the woman will cum more than the Young's ones, my point is pocohantas trying to favor the oldies forgetting those oldies also which they found love earlier but circumstances are difers.

SeaTrade:
Obama married her when he was a nobody,
If he was somebody before meeting Michelle, the most he would have done is to chop and clean mouth.
Baba young women dey sweet I no go lie,
Youthful,playful,joyous and with top shape libido.
No be mama them weh your spit fit finish place weh you dey want wet her engine for servicing grin
As for making a 40+ woman cum,baba forget am hoha!Even Johnny sins no fit.
Not to talk of their near total lack of libido,nothing spontaneous.
You have to write them a letter of intent like a month before to let them know you will want to Bleep them and wait for 12 working days for approval.
Na wetin una want use to compare young woman because of achievements?
Of what use is her achievement to you if you have your own achievements?
We all know why this guy went for this woman,and its clearly not love and most likely motivated,propagated by hunger.
Underachieving men and nonsense be like 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by qtguru(m): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Glad he found one.

She has a contract with Netflix my guy and did Kings of Boys which is a hit, Stop the hate. We are guys we are not supposed to be bothered about another man's choice in partner

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by joyandfaith: 6:51am On Feb 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
A man who already has all the requisites don't need your transactional relationship sir ma,all he wants is for you to be fresh,young and available plus loyal.
That's what we are saying.
Make Kemi prepare her money,the billings go choke cheesy
She has a man to build!
Human nature is transactional. That is basis for transactional leadership and relationship in human psychology.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by AdemolaA2: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss

Congrats to her but I don’t put on generator most times before 7pm because I’m not even home yet from my hustle … and when I do , I leave it on till the next morning everyday before leaving the house .. so, tell me where I stand ..
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by luizpippo(m): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss

Arrest this person!!! grin grin

Kilode, who offend you?

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss
this your mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates 2 Million Instagram Followers In Style (Pix) / "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife / Adewale Adeleke And Hypeman, Spesh Are Fighting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.