Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,622 members, 7,865,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah (33378 Views)

Oscar Heman-ackah Releases 'finding Messiah' Teaser — It's Too Good / Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding / Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by e316(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Magnoliaa(f): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
atutupoyoyo2211:
Its so sad to see the level of immaturity on this thread. These 2 adults decided to be with one another, and they love each other. Kemi is an accomplished lady, Oscar is an accomplished man in his own right ( if you know you know). Before you insult the 2 of them, make sure you are doing better in life. And for the person the made reference to his instagram followers, trust me, i know millionaires that have less than 2000 followers on Instagram. Myself, i have only 200 followers. Some people need to grow up

So are you indirectly trying to call yourself abi tell us that you're a millionaire? grin grin Who are you? You a disguising Dangote or sum'n?

If you're looking for a sugar baby, I'm available o. Plis, provided you're a millionaire and you a saucy, cube sugar zaddy and you're not looking for those specifications in Poco's post, oh. Ehen. Because me no get even tiri quarter of it. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by e316(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kloppo:

Pele ooo, Oscar's Biographer....
Rest!!!!

Lol. Na real Oscar biographer. Na Oscar Mama and sister reactions I dey try follow up. E don tay dem dey put pressure on Oscar to marry
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by e316(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
atutupoyoyo2211:
Its so sad to see the level of immaturity on this thread. These 2 adults decided to be with one another, and they love each other. Kemi is an accomplished lady, Oscar is an accomplished man in his own right ( if you know you know). Before you insult the 2 of them, make sure you are doing better in life. And for the person the made reference to his instagram followers, trust me, i know millionaires that have less than 2000 followers on Instagram. Myself, i have only 200 followers. Some people need to grow up

True!
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by We4all: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kloppo:

The same rich men like belusconi,Dangote,otedola,adenuga,Elon musk,bill Clinton and Mike ataga who were found frolicking with young girls and not 40+ grin grin women?

Lol, you know nothing. Dangote, Otedola, have all been involved with woman in their 40’s and above. In fact, I know one who is a divorcee and almost 50. Look, there is another elegant CEO in her 50’s currently running things with Dangote. So, take a chill pill on that.

Berlusconi is an old Italian man with a demented ego who has been involved with all types of women. That the broke younger women decided to cling to him doesn’t hold sway.

Bill Clinton is married and just because a gold digging bitch wanted to leech from him doesn’t justify anything.

Elon Musk is a low class fraudster who became rich by chance after stealing people’s funds. Mind you, people like that suffer from low self esteem and feel the only way to compensate for their past poverty stricken life is to go after young and pretty women. So, his story doesn’t count.

Lastly, you mentioned Ataga and that made me laugh. Firstly, no polished, sophisticated and rich man would settle for that Chidinma girl. A girl who can barely construe an English tense and cannot hold an intelligent conversation.

He settled for Chidinma not because she is young but because he was low class with a low self esteem and knew he was out of the league of a refined older woman.

Did you listen to the part where Chidinma said that she wasn’t benefiting from him? What does that tell you? That he choose her simply to use her and not because he fancied her.

Like I said before, sophisticated, elegant, rich, cosmopolitan and rich men will roll with any woman regardless of her age. And lastly, I forgot to add that being rich doesn’t make you elegant and sophisticated. Most rich Nigerian men have tasted poverty and are ‘money miss road’. Those are not the type of rich men that I am referring to.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Saintmary:

Pocohantas has a point.
You have a point.
I have a point too.

You don't have to understand everyone's point of view, but you can respect them and yourself enough to read and pass.

Beauty for men lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Quality for women also lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Every woman has the right to decide what quality means to her because she will be the one to live with him, not anyone else.

Let the beholders choose their partners and leave them ALONE.

K
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Magnoliaa(f): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
spiceadole:
Women shaaa..
Long epistle because of engagement.
If the marriage packs up now, she will start to shalaye

Shut uppppppppp. If she write small now, una go say na because say she no dey proud of am and she no get anything to talk about am. grin Should a woman not crazily be in love with her significant other to the point of gushing to well-wishers? Is that not what you consider the quality of a true man? Making a woman fall head over heels?

Just go and sit down. People who will never have something good to say. Tueh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
We4all:

Lol, you know nothing. Dangote, Otedola, have all been involved with woman in their 40’s and above. In fact, I know one who is a divorcee and almost 50. Look, there is another elegant CEO in her 50’s currently running things with Dangote. So, take a chill pill on that.

Berlusconi is an old Italian man with a demented ego who has been involved with all types of women. That the broke younger women decided to cling to him doesn’t hold sway.

Bill Clinton is married and just because a gold digging bitch wanted to leech from him doesn’t justify anything.

Elon Musk is a low class fraudster who became rich by chance after stealing people’s funds. Mind you, people like that suffer from low self esteem and feel the only way to compensate for their past poverty stricken life is to go after young and pretty women. So, his story doesn’t count.

Lastly, you mentioned Ataga and that made me laugh. Firstly, no polished, sophisticated and rich man would settle for that Chidinma girl. A girl who can barely construe an English tense and cannot hold an intelligent conversation.

He settled for Chidinma not because she is young but because he was low class with a low self esteem and knew he was out of the league of a refined older woman.

Did you listen to the part where Chidinma said that she wasn’t benefiting from him? What does that tell you? That he choose her simply to use her and not because he fancied her.

Like I said before, sophisticated, elegant, rich, cosmopolitan and rich men will roll with any woman regardless of her age. And lastly, I forgot to add that being rich doesn’t make you elegant and sophisticated. Most rich Nigerian men have tasted poverty and are ‘money miss road’. Those are not the type of rich men that I am referring to.
This clown said Elon Musk,founder of Tesla and spaceX got rich by chance,
I stopped reading honestly.
If we check now e never even chop thus afternoon,
Spits!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
nenyewrites:

Oh please wait. By then some of us would have finished running our presidential tenure and have grand children all over the place while poor you will be waiting for 60 to become a man of self worth. There is nothing I will not read from these trenches individuals. I can even feel my IQ reducing by replying. So I'll stop here. T for thanks.

Better have sense so you go see man marry now. As I said, when you become evening newspaper, you won't be able to have grand children. Also, I may not even have to wait until 60. I'm a young man myself, all I need to do is deceive one evening newspaper that I love her, use her desperation for a husband to my advantage. Few years into the marriage, extort the desperate evening newspaper,get a chunk of her cash for myself, then run out and marry my dream wife grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
karkinase:

So true .. Older women are much easier. Just show commitment and you good to go.

We've been there, so we know. They are ready to invest so much in you sef
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
When youthfulness fades, you get the consolation and fortitude to bear its loss that you once enjoyed it while it was worthwhile.
Hunger is written all over him for some of us who have eyes,experience and rich enough to judge from our standpoints.
And no,the dude isn't in Kemi's league,he just talked his way into her league and kemi bought It and I'm sure is ready to make compromises.
Look,I drool over some older ladies,there are a lot of them on my want list,true.
Would I marry them?No!
I have parents and society to please too and also myself to please.
Young woman anyday for any accomplished man,
Speaking from experience.

You have sense bros
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by We4all: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
This clown said Elon Musk,founder of Tesla and spaceX got rich by chance,
I stopped reading honestly.
If we check now e never even chop thus afternoon,
Spits!

Go and sit down, PayPal catapulted Elon Musk into what he is today. And he is a coded fraudster.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by pocohantas(f): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Farfalla:

That was her being nice. grin

You knowwwwwww tongue tongue

Omo, this one really enter o.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
We4all:

Go and sit down, PayPal catapulted Elon Musk into what he is today. And he is a coded fraudster.
A lot of people would have stopped at PayPal ,but no,he continued with Tesla and then SpaceX.
Both are doing so well right now.
How does a person who got rich by chance do that?
Is there even such a thing as "Got rich by chance"?
If you no get wetin to talk drop it and not make a fool of yourself where people are.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
We4all:

A Mr nobody on nairaland just successfully rubbished the sexual preference of THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD,the richest man in Africa and successful business men just to support a relatively unknown person..Go on!!!

This is a pictorial evidence and source,do they look 40's and 50's....I am sure there are way younger girls(early 20's) that didn't leak out on the internet or were threatened like otedola did grin so as not to be called PERVS

Oya,where is your own source?

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
e316:

Lol. Na real Oscar biographer. Na Oscar Mama and sister reactions I dey try follow up. E don tay dem dey put pressure on Oscar to marry

grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Bamzyriches451: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Lekison(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kriss216:

We don't know her here in Olembe
what is Olembe?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
e316:

lol.
I know Oscar and his family very well.

My experience during the 2006 census has taught me not to make conclusion about people just because they don't have much info on the internet.

Those with experience in intel operations can relate.

Okay no problem
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Shortyy(f): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

Spot on!!

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
nenyewrites:

I don't care what she said, but throwing a man under the bus to buttress your point is all shades of low.

How old are you?? A ladies just categorized most men who go after younger ladies as no level men that only real men go for older ladies and your here telling me to accept .. Who's the man in question?? This is not shaming?? Who's he??

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Shortyy(f): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
so straight out of college lady no go find work or buisnness.na from college to her husband's house? grin

Without personal growth and self discovery? grin no wonder the number of angry Women are increasing daily grin

LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by e316(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kloppo:

In other words,you trying to say na him mama and sister force and arrange kemi for am cos he is 50+ man for fvck sake, What a high quality man he is!!!!

We are NOT saying the same thing. Nobody force anybody on either side.

Abeg make we let the matter rest and just wish them well.

One love
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by e316(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Saintmary:

Pocohantas has a point.
You have a point.
I have a point too.

You don't have to understand everyone's point of view, but you can respect them and yourself enough to read and pass.

Beauty for men lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Quality for women also lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Every woman has the right to decide what quality means to her because she will be the one to live with him, not anyone else.

Let the beholders choose their partners and leave them ALONE.

Good point.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Lightened: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin grin
semanose:

Super finishing grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by dasparrow: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations to Kemi Adetiba! Wishing her all the best!
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
Normally, I don't engage in this kind of discussion but for you to say "Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers. " shows you no nothing, I would ignore this but for you to try to shame Regina's decisions says it all, Regina's choice is far better than this and for your info, she already secured her future and the future of her kid/kids, now go back to study the man in question with less than 5k follower on Instagram and with no real Bio, you call that man of steel, LOL, the man only want fame through Adetiba because all He does is to post about her all the time.

I think someone already pointed out who Oscar is down here, I also knew him years ago as well. He his an older man so not from this age of producers. Also money from personal businesses isn't something people talk about online. He is well known in the music industry.

I think Oscar is also behind the new Adekunle Gold's album, I have known about Oscar for a long time since 2016.

Ajegunleheroes:

Oscar ackah is a very quality producer who a unique acoustic tune that he infuses into his music.

Produced most of simi's first album, adekunle Gold, darey art alade, johnny drille. Etc.

He's won the best producer award at the headies before I think.

He's been around the block too
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Okay no problem

truthsayer009:

I think someone already pointed out who Oscar is down here, I also knew him years ago as well. He his an older man so not from this age of producers. Also money from personal businesses isn't something people talk about online. He is well known in the music industry.

I think Oscar is also behind the new Adekunle Gold's album, I have known about Oscar for a long time since 2016.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
Okay no problem

Alright grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
We4all:

Can you defend this statement please? If this was written on Twitter, you probably will be sued for this.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
wink wink wink wink
truthsayer009:

Alright grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by We4all: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kloppo:

A Mr nobody on nairaland just successfully rubbished the sexual preference of THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD,the richest man in Africa and successful business men just to support a relatively unknown mainstream music producer who is not even in the standard of Sam kleff or young John the wicked producer...Go on!!!

This is a pictorial evidence and source,do they look 40's and 50's....I am sure there are way younger girls(early 20's) that didn't leak out on the internet or were threatened like otedola did grin so as not to be called PERVS

Oya,where is your own source?

Toronto sisters is an old news na and those girls were fraudsters who scammed their way into the life of Otedola.

As for that American leech, Dangote was only using her as his masseuse. We are talking about classy women and you’re posting pictures of broke girls. Take time oh…..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood / Davido Gives ₦1M To Ify Onwuemene, Promises To Support Her Medical Bills

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.