Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah (33362 Views)

Oscar Heman-ackah Releases 'finding Messiah' Teaser — It's Too Good / Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding / Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by hustla(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

Congrats to her… kiss

Too much shalaye

Them suppose gintar your eye
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by semanose: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Lightened:
Seriously? Which kind finishing b dz?! grin

Super finishing grin

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Connoisseur(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

Vawulence���

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2022
atutupoyoyo2211:
Its so sad to see the level of immaturity on this thread. These 2 adults decided to be with one another, and they love each other. Kemi is an accomplished lady, Oscar is an accomplished man in his own right ( if you know you know). Before you insult the 2 of them, make sure you are doing better in life. And for the person the made reference to his instagram followers, trust me, i know millionaires that have less than 2000 followers on Instagram. Myself, i have only 200 followers. Some people need to grow up
For someone who they claim have made his wealth from the entertainment industry, trust me those numbers are too poor and simply means he is relatively unknown. And being unknown in that kind of industry clearly means penury.
Money no dey hide my friend.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Gerrard59(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

You are a character! grin

An amusing and witty person. cool

P.S. I got the term "alfa meils" from you.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Komu1048(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2022
nenyewrites:
Yaaaaay! We planning a wedding party!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZwrdmEsJkS/?utm_medium=copy_link

All this boss ladies want to marry too? They want the whole world to be bowing down before them
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by spiceadole: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Women shaaa..
Long epistle because of engagement.
If the marriage packs up now, she will start to shalaye

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Heavance(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss
OMG... Where are you from?
You just finished these young guys claiming alpha male, line by line, paragraph by paragraph, back to back.
That cold-stone part made me open my mouth, olboy... Wetin these new generation people do you laidis? Before I knew it, Ned sef collect stray bullet... Chaiiiii
Though, I know they can really be annoying by their nonsense talk

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by kayperry: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
IMAGINE! see someone trying to age shame another person as if it's not a natural process to grow older doesn't even know the difference between HER AND ARE

you're indeed an incoherent and immature teenager

These is not about old shaming anyone but a total recall for the truth which state "there is time for everything" that a 60yr old man write jamb & gain admission into university alongside is grand kids does not negate "time for everything" the old man is a student buh can't live like a student,
I understand sometimes we are faced with uncontrollable factors but however we must tell the younger ones the truth " make haye while the sunshine.
Motivational speech as now become something my generation use to cover up there laziness & mistakes .. *what will be will be* undecided

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by RealEzee(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2022
Kriss216:
We don't know her here in Olembe
grin werey
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by NoToPile: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2022
Congrats to her, I have always admired this lady right from her MNet studio 53 days with her low-cut back then, great presenter.

Romance section boys calling the oscar guy low quality, una quality reach am?

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by EDOLUWA: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Stop typing shit. The highlighted sentence exposes how naive and narrow minded you are in thoughts and experience.

First of all, that dude has no Wikipedia page so I'm wondering what's special about him. I read a few things about him and his line of job is not really clear. Some sites claim he's a producer. Some claim he is a talent manager. You are here saying 20+ year old ladies cannot get him. Let him try to show interest in all those Unilag babes and see how he will be thrashed. Broke ass nigga waiting to get fed by a grandma. cheesy

It's easy to get a 40+ old woman nah. The only thing you really need is the promise of commitment and then have something you are doing - A semblance to a job. Not necessarily a job sev. grin The next thing nah wedding so they can pepper those people who think it's too late for them. They don't even care funding the wedding 100%. Stay there and be deceiving yourself.

Hmmmmmm, too much experience
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Farfalla(f): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2022
77up:
never knw pocohantas get bad mouth like this grin cheesy

That was her being nice. grin

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by We4all: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Did my comment hit a nerve? Take it easy gee.

When does sophistication, elegance, smartness become exclusively reserved for overaged midnight newspaper? Stop kidding yourself. Those qualities you have listed are better enjoyed when possessed by a straight out of college young lady not some old woman whose beauty and attractiveness are long gone.

BTW, why will I want anything to do with her? Sincerely, I doubt she can still get wet naturally so I don't get your angle of trying to make it seem like she's doing me a huge disservice if she wants nothing to do with me. She's old, unattractive and sexually unappealing. It's a fact. Take it to the bank.

Anywhere in the world, a 19-25 year old lady will get picked over a 40+ aged woman. Make peace with it. cheesy

Elegance, independence and sophistication has nothing to do with age but everyday, you guys open threads about the broke women you’re dating and how they are leeches. How old are these women again?

I didn’t know 19-25 year old women get picked over women in their 40’s. Maybe, you should create a list of these younger women you’re talking about.
Okay, I get it, you’re referring to the likes of the low class Amaka, Chioma and Funmi that you roll with.

Guy, you talk like an unexposed man and honestly have no idea of what is going on in the world. You need to travel to western countries so you can open your eyes

An elegant, classy, independent and sophisticated woman will never expire regardless of her age and will get any man whenever she wants.

If you know the age of women that the likes of Dangote rolls with, you won’t be saying what you don’t know.

Marry your sweet 20 woman and make sure you keep her young for the next 30 years. But allow us to marry our old sophisticated women so she can continue to teach us what life is about.

You guys marry young women but open threads everyday to complain about how she isn’t easily turned on. If wetness is a sole reserve for younger women, then why are the married younger women losing interest in sex?

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss

You have spoken well and deserve a truckful of roses. smiley smiley

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2022
No, you should be ashamed of yourself by not getting the point here, the guy is just a normal guy like you and I , so nothing special about him or any other guy out there, the moment He tried to shame other guys by calling him man of steel like he is special than all the men that's why I chipped in, and for you info, I'm not shaming him and I don't even know him but like I said he is just a normal guy nothing special about him. Getting a man at age 40+ is not an achievement or other ladies who married early are un serious. Go back to her post and see where she shame Regina simply because she married at early age to Ned. So to embarrassing yourself and be a real man.

nenyewrites:

You should be ashamed of yourself, you and other guys that is shaming a guy like yourself just because you want to get at Kemi. How can you turn someone to an opportunist just to suit your narrative?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by We4all: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2022
CSTRR:

Why go for a dumb slay queen in the first place?
When there are very young, pretty ladies with highly promising careers everywhere if you enter the right places.

Don't make it sound like there are only old accomplished women and dumb young girls.

Many ladies are young and accomplished.

How many of the bolded have you dated? If many girls are young and accomplished, then why do I keep reading posts about ‘broke and urgent 2K’ women on Nairaland and other social media space?

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by blesoh(f): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss
Your last paragraph got me rolling cheesy

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by kayperry: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
He has nothing to post except Kemi as his achievement na,what else?
A person who doesn't like posting on social media wouldn't post his fiancee.
He likes to post,he just don't have anything worthwhile to post except his saviour Kemi

ALOL !! i think it is time NL males pick one day in a year to be nice, ... it will go along way convincing the gurlz

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by greypencils: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Did my comment hit a nerve? Take it easy gee.

When does sophistication, elegance, smartness become exclusively reserved for overaged midnight newspaper? Stop kidding yourself. Those qualities you have listed are better enjoyed when possessed by a straight out of college young lady not some old woman whose beauty and attractiveness are long gone.

BTW, why will I want anything to do with her? Sincerely, I doubt she can still get wet naturally so I don't get your angle of trying to make it seem like she's doing me a huge disservice if she wants nothing to do with me. She's old, unattractive and sexually unappealing. It's a fact. Take it to the bank.

Anywhere in the world, a 19-25 year old lady will get picked over a 40+ aged woman. Make peace with it. cheesy
Pls help me tell her to go to KPMG and PWC to see pretty, sweet, sophisticated and brainy girls in their 20s and early 30s controlling millions. I no mention bank o cos I no dey trust bank girls unless they are programmers.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by We4all: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
To some extent ,he is right.
As a man that can hold his own,the only valuable thing you'd realise a woman can give you is her youthfulness.
Any other thing is just extra and not priority.
Believe it or not,that man is simply letting Kemi's social status to becloud his judgment for choice.
If he had this on his own,Kemi would be last resort.

So, what happens when the youthfulness fades? And what makes you think that the guy doesn’t have it on his own?

That dude is in Kemi’s league and men like that know what they want. He is suave, charming, charismatic and rich. Do you want him to settle for the lesser females like the likes of Chioma and Amaka that you roll with?

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by zicoraads: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss
...evening newspaper have drop quote. tongue cheesy

Stop getting angry because you've not seen man Poco. tongue

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Munzy14(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2022
MufasaLion:
Older the lady, better the juice.

kiss kiss kiss
Do not be deceived... lipsrsealed

You grow old with your better half...And not marry an already old..you gerrit.. cheesy

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by iamL(f): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2022
When u know your worth as a woman and refuse to settle for less the right man will come knocking at any time then you will realize that the wait was worth it.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by iamL(f): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2022
Kobicove:
She should have just kept this news off social media...

Now bad belle people know they will go and dig up unpleasant stories about her past that will make the guy start having second thoughts undecided

Second thoughts are for NL kids fortunately that guy is not one.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
Don't mind her, I met my wife and we started dating over 10yrs before we got married, we courtship close to 10yrs, she was young and talented, full of energy and right from that moment, I knew she's just the one for me and I never regretted it. I use statistics and if Adetiba is not well known I bet you, that guy won't have carry her matter for head, all he does is post and post about her all day. A man of steel with busy schedule would post her but will post more of his work.

What is this?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
Normally, I don't engage in this kind of discussion but for you to say "Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers. " shows you no nothing, I would ignore this but for you to try to shame Regina's decisions says it all, Regina's choice is far better than this and for your info, she already secured her future and the future of her kid/kids, now go back to study the man in question with less than 5k follower on Instagram and with no real Bio, you call that man of steel, LOL, the man only want fame through Adetiba because all He does is to post about her all the time.

What is this? If it isn't shaming, what is it? You even went as far as uploading his Instagram bio. Like really, you should be ashamed of yourself. Such a petty creature.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Carot: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2022
folake4u:
I'm so happy for Kemi Adetiba. She deserves the best and lot more.

Congratulations to her.
Truly, there's no latecomer to finding love, happiness and laughter. kiss
folakebaby, come here let me impregnate you b4 you turn evening newspaper like kemi, pocohantas and ishilove
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by tunde82seidat(f): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss

Don't I just love you for this beautiful write up

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Beautiful. Congratulations to them and happy married life in advance.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by nickyvil: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2022
I guess you have a problem if not you will read and understand where I am coming from since you aren't understanding I will break it down for you.

Pocohantas quotes; [b][/b]The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.
[b][/b]Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy.

Read this part above very well then tell me what's special about the guy she's talking about that a lady can't meet in her early 20s, what's so special about him that the ladies in their early 20s won't be able to meet or date him and to think of it, the man might be cheating on her with the 20s, by all standard , you can't compare him with Ned so why did she even bring in Ned. Everybody goes for what works for them so my point is the guy is just a normal guy not an Angel she proscribed him to be. Or you still have problem understanding this or your just been SISI

nenyewrites:

What is this? If it isn't shaming, what is it? You even went as far as uploading his Instagram bio. Like really, you should be ashamed of yourself. Such a petty creature.

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by HantaVirus(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2022
Kemi adetiba is a virtuous woman.....I've known her for long....Not only is she well exposed and lively,she's also very hardworking

Age ain't nothing but a number....What matters is the heart.....As long as you know what you want..

Genevieve is 42
Meagan Good is 40
Lisa Ray is 52
Tracee Ellis Ross is 49
Regina hall is 51

I dare tell you that there are rich, successful and young men who would do anything to date or marry these beauties I just mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard / Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US / Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162