Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,375 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah (33372 Views)

Oscar Heman-ackah Releases 'finding Messiah' Teaser — It's Too Good / Photos From Kemi Adetiba And Oscar Heman Ackah Wedding / Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2022
We4all:

So, what happens when the youthfulness fades? And what makes you think that the guy doesn’t have it on his own?

That dude is in Kemi’s league and men like that know what they want. He is suave, charming, charismatic and rich. Do you want him to settle for the lesser females like the likes of Chioma and Amaka that you roll with?
When youthfulness fades, you get the consolation and fortitude to bear its loss that you once enjoyed it while it was worthwhile.
Hunger is written all over him for some of us who have eyes,experience and rich enough to judge from our standpoints.
And no,the dude isn't in Kemi's league,he just talked his way into her league and kemi bought It and I'm sure is ready to make compromises.
Look,I drool over some older ladies,there are a lot of them on my want list,true.
Would I marry them?No!
I have parents and society to please too and also myself to please.
Young woman anyday for any accomplished man,
Speaking from experience.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
I guess you have a problem if not you will read and understand where I am coming from since you aren't understanding I will break it down for you.

Pocohantas quotes; [b][/b]The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.
[b][/b]Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy.

Read this part above very well then tell me what's special about the guy she's talking about that a lady can't meet in her early 20s, what's so special about him that the ladies in their early 20s won't be able to meet or date him and to think of it, the man might be cheating on her with the 20s, by all standard , you can't compare him with Ned so why did she even bring in Ned. Everybody goes for what works for them so my point is the guy is just a normal guy not an Angel she proscribed him to be. Or you still have problem understanding this or your just been SISI

If he don't have like 3 20s side chicks,make I bend.
They give him real satisfaction, kemi is there to secure his future, shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

the generator part funny die lol

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Betboss(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:
Women of good quality and standing would find worthy men, whether as morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.

That is why I hate when some ladies start pity parties. There are men you appeal to. I know redpillers would hate this, but there are men who love evening newspapers. As in, that is their spec.

Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy. Where una wan take meet? For Coldstone? Wetin una go dey discuss? This is not some misdirected ancestor like Ned.

Ladies should focus on the men that matter. The men doing the marrying are not in the Romance section ranting every other day. Don’t allow these small boys that dare not put on generator before 7pm get to you.

Congrats to her… kiss

Keep consoling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Betboss(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Did my comment hit a nerve? Take it easy gee.

When does sophistication, elegance, smartness become exclusively reserved for overaged midnight newspaper? Stop kidding yourself. Those qualities you have listed are better enjoyed when possessed by a straight out of college young lady not some old woman whose beauty and attractiveness are long gone.

BTW, why will I want anything to do with her? Sincerely, I doubt she can still get wet naturally so I don't get your angle of trying to make it seem like she's doing me a huge disservice if she wants nothing to do with me. She's old, unattractive and sexually unappealing. It's a fact. Take it to the bank.

Anywhere in the world, a 19-25 year old lady will get picked over a 40+ aged woman. Make peace with it. cheesy

Abeg loud it. I just can't understand why these evening newspapers like to change the narrative to suit them. Anyways, whatever makes them happy doesn't change the fact that men, rich or poor will go for a younger woman.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SugarGirl44(f): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

A widowed or divorced woman is actually low quality. I'm only making comparisons sad
Small pikin still dey worry you.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2022
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You people hate truth
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SugarGirl44(f): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kloppo:

If your brother carry a widow,divorced 40+ woman come house,I bet you will be first among people who will drive her out
Drive her out how?
Am I the one marrying her?
Is it anybody's fault that their partner died?
So they don't deserve love after that or what?
Pray it doesn't happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by We4all: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
When youthfulness fades, you get the consolation and fortitude to bear its loss that you once enjoyed it while it was worthwhile.
Hunger is written all over him for some of us who have eyes,experience and rich enough to judge from our standpoints.
And no,the dude isn't in Kemi's league,he just talked his way into her league and kemi bought It and I'm sure is ready to make compromises.
Look,I drool over some older ladies,there are a lot of them on my want list,true.
Would I marry them?No!
I have parents and society to please too and also myself to please.
Young woman anyday for any accomplished man,
Speaking from experience.

Lol, you make me laugh. You really don’t know what you’re saying. An accomplished media executive has hunger written all over him? Try with another valid point please.

And for a supposedly rich dude like you described yourself, why would you want to please your parents and society? It proves you were either born in penury and stumbled on your riches by chance or you are suffering from low self esteem.

A rich accomplished man is well travelled, educated, sophisticated, elegant, suave, cosmopolitan and enlightened enough not to bother about the age of a woman, as long as she is in his league of classy women he desires. If in doubt, ask Prince Harry.

You should change the class of people that you roll with, travel the world and learn about life and shed off you low class mentality. Go out there and mingle with the type of men I described above then you will realize that you have been living in a hole thinking you own a mansion.

If you go to western countries and mingle with rich men, then you will understand my point. Until then, enjoy your Chioma and Chinyere.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SugarGirl44(f): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

You people hate truth
So if your spouse dies before you, you won't mind being stigmatised and called low quality and undeserving of love, right?
If you're ok with that, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
nenyewrites:

I wasn't wrong with my assertion I can see. While you're waiting until 60, try and become a man of worth. Also have a healthy lifestyle so erectile dysfunction doesn't come knocking and you end up watching your young wife's lover service her on your matrimonial bed. All peace and love from here. Not cat fighting with you.

I can wait till 60 and become a man of self worth. I would still marry who better pass you. For erectile dysfunction, cures abound. The only problem is men are ashamed to talk about what they're passing through. I work in the laboratory and we're helping as many men as possible to diagnose and treat men with E.D. In contrast, your eggs would have been exhausted by age 45. By then, you're just a log of wood that can not be redeemed.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
We4all:

Lol, you make me laugh. You really don’t know what you’re saying. An accomplished media executive has hunger written all over him? Try with another valid point please.

And for a supposedly rich dude like you described yourself, why would you want to please your parents and society? It proves you were either born in penury and stumbled on your riches by chance or you are suffering from low self esteem.

A rich accomplished man is well travelled, educated, sophisticated, elegant, suave, cosmopolitan and enlightened enough not to bother about the age of a woman, as long as she is in his league of classy women he desires. If in doubt, ask Prince Harry.

You should change the class of people that you roll with, travel the world and learn about life and shed off you low class mentality. Go out there and mingle with the type of men I described above then you will realize that you have been living in a hole thinking you own a mansion.

If you go to western countries and mingle with rich men, then you will understand my point. Until then, enjoy your Chioma and Chinyere.

The same rich men like belusconi,Dangote,otedola,adenuga,Elon musk,bill Clinton and Mike ataga who were found frolicking with young girls and not 40+ grin grin women?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So if your spouse dies before you, you won't mind being stigmatised and called low quality and undeserving of love, right?
If you're ok with that, no problem.

I still no be first fruit. By then, I would look for evening newspapers cause these pretty, young ladies go dey find young men cool
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:
I guess you have a problem if not you will read and understand where I am coming from since you aren't understanding I will break it down for you.

Pocohantas quotes; [b][/b]The men you meet in your 20s, would be very different from the ones you meet in your 30s, provided you work on yourself and blend into the right crowd.
[b][/b]Now look at her fiancé, tell me which of these alfa males can measure up to him. I dare say a young girl in her 20s cannot get this guy.

Read this part above very well then tell me what's special about the guy she's talking about that a lady can't meet in her early 20s, what's so special about him that the ladies in their early 20s won't be able to meet or date him and to think of it, the man might be cheating on her with the 20s, by all standard , you can't compare him with Ned so why did she even bring in Ned. Everybody goes for what works for them so my point is the guy is just a normal guy not an Angel she proscribed him to be. Or you still have problem understanding this or your just been SISI

I don't care what she said, but throwing a man under the bus to buttress your point is all shades of low.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by suffering: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na she know. Happy matrimonial life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by ityP(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:
So much immaturity and bitterness on this thread!
Just be happy for her or don't type anything at all if your life is so sad and you have no joy again.
If you shame someone in her early 40s and call her old, it means you plan to die younger than 40, cos I don't understand.

See. I would have seen this thread and typed "congratulations" and go. But I saw pocohantas comments and I had to point the flaws in all she said
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by karkinase(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

Any man can land an evening newspaper. Just show commitment and be serious about marrying her, and thats it.
So true .. Older women are much easier. Just show commitment and you good to go.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

I can wait till 60 and become a man of self worth. I would still marry who better pass you. For erectile dysfunction, cures abound. The only problem is men are ashamed to talk about what they're passing through. I work in the laboratory and we're helping as many men as possible to diagnose and treat men with E.D. In contrast, your eggs would have been exhausted by age 45. By then, you're just a log of wood that can not be redeemed.

Oh please wait. By then some of us would have finished running our presidential tenure and have grand children all over the place while poor you will be waiting for 60 to become a man of self worth. There is nothing I will not read from these trenches individuals. I can even feel my IQ reducing by replying. So I'll stop here. T for thanks.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by elonmuskbaby: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
kayperry:

These is not about old shaming anyone but a total recall for the truth which state "there is time for everything" that a 60yr old man write jamb & gain admission into university alongside is grand kids does not negate "time for everything" the old man is a student buh can't live like a student,
I understand sometimes we are faced with uncontrollable factors but however we must tell the younger ones the truth " make haye while the sunshine.
Motivational speech as now become something my generation use to cover up there laziness & mistakes .. *what will be will be* undecided

judge kayperry.you Sabi judge other people's Lives like this Na him you never be SAN.do you know their personal stories or your own life is perfect and you have everything figured out.do you know their personal challenges for you to know why they married late or had their education late? Mr I have a perfect life
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Raalsalghul: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kloppo:
This arindin tackle young girls,young guys just because she is an EVENING NEWSPAPER,giving herself hope that one "HIGH QUALITY MAN" is coming for her and her likes and thereby stylish trying to groom young girls to be like her grin grin.....

High quality man in his 50's grin grin and he is not divorced,a baby daddy,widower...

What is wrong with young guys turning on gen at 7pm in a country where there is no light,PMS is one of the expensive in the world compared to minimum wage....NIGERIANS ARE SO FVCKING ELITIST FOR A COUNTRY THAT IS THE POVERTY CENTRAL OF THE WORLD...

Little wonder the society is now full of young guys who are into yahoo,rituals so as to flaunt wealth to be called high quality and the ladies sleep with politicians, business owners,billionaires etc,piimp and traffic young girls to attain high career ladder so as to be called "Sophisticated and High Quality achieving ladies

Nigerians are not elitist rather it's that lady pocohantas: her reasoning faculty and small mindedness which is unable to see beyond two feet in front of her.

For some reason, she thinks she's better than everyone and thinks too highly of herself.

For someone who claims to be sophisticated, I find it quite baffling.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Saintmary(f): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
ityP:

I don't have a problem with evening newspapers. I just want us to not lie to ourselves. Pocohantas made it seem as if evening newspapers find the best of men. They don't. Statistics and biology don't agree. Young, vibrant women do. This is the truth. And as Jesus said, the truth WILL set us free

Pocohantas has a point.
You have a point.
I have a point too.

You don't have to understand everyone's point of view, but you can respect them and yourself enough to read and pass.

Beauty for men lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Quality for women also lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Every woman has the right to decide what quality means to her because she will be the one to live with him, not anyone else.

Let the beholders choose their partners and leave them ALONE.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

You have spoken well and deserve a truckful of roses. smiley smiley
Hmmmm..I know i will find you here. smiley
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Mryacks: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Congrats to her… kiss

Good one...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Hmmmm..I know i will find you here. smiley

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by e316(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
nickyvil:

Research and send us the link please
lol.
I know Oscar and his family very well.

My experience during the 2006 census has taught me not to make conclusion about people just because they don't have much info on the internet.

Those with experience in intel operations can relate.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
e316:

lol.

My experience during the 2006 census has taught me not to make conclusion about people just because they don't have much info on the internet.

Even people as private and in private line of works as paddy Adenuga and the likes still have information about atleast what they do online,let alone an established, well to do producer.
So I don't know what you are on about.
Your friend no get work,QED.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Nigerians are not elitist rather it's that lady pocohantas: her reasoning faculty and small mindedness which is unable to see beyond two feet in front of her.

For some reason, she thinks she's better than everyone and thinks too highly of herself.

For someone who claims to be sophisticated, I find it quite baffling.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by e316(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
Even people as private and in private line of works as paddy Adenuga and the likes still have information about atleast what they do online,let alone an established, well to do producer.
So I don't know what you are on about.
Your friend no get work,QED.

Paddy Adenuga is the most private individual in Nigeria?

Well, suit yourself.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by SeaTrade(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
e316:

Paddy Adenuga is the most private individual in Nigeria?

Well, suit yourself.
Your friend no get work!
Re: Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
e316:

lol.

Pele ooo, Oscar's Biographer....
Rest!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Rocks Gucci With A Bottle Of Ciroc In His Hand. Photos / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals / Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.