Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing (24651 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Hotzone(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
We don’t chase, they roll with us
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by ajog1: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nosere:
Gagava
of, go and hack express vpn. Theyre offering 100k$. Real info
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
For me I like it if she’s decent. It shows I got a good catch. Lolz

Bt if she’s sleeping around or having intimacy with them I loose interest immediately. I don’t do runs or loose gals.

If she’s all about her beauty and no brains I won’t be hanging around there.

I’m concerned about her character not who and who is chasing after her. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Jirilistic(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
It's a friendly race so why back off grin
Only back off if she tells you that she's in a committed relationship with her bf,has a fiance, about getting married or already married den u can back off
But if she's not in any of the above status continue shooting ur shot

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by wisdom042(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
;DIf men are much I withdraw the closeness and allow her make her choice if she likes you she will come for you but she no like you my brother move to d next. And if you get money pass the other guys she go rush you
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Realmi: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
silverlinen:
I don't woo women
My lifestyle and money does and as such i don't keep girlfriends which means i never get to woo or look at a lady twice
wetin she ask and wetin u reply, e make sense for ur mind....
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Blitz888(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why should you?

Not taking 'NO' for an answer and perseverance pays especially if na woman wey get sense.

Na the format wey I take marry the LOML!
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by tweakdude1: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
silverlinen:
I don't woo women
My lifestyle and money does and as such i don't keep girlfriends which means i never get to woo or look at a lady twice

You just be like me
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Tallvictor23: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
light099:
The real question against the backdrop is, why should many men be after her?
In a parallel universe, where I come from, sane people don't chase problems; one reason why the mental stability of majority of men threading this planet is in question.
Who should be after who? Men or the leech?

Are u sure this user isn’t Reno omokri �������
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
it depends, it's normal for many men to be running after a lady, men have different intentions, the question is would you continue stocking a lady that give many guys audience/Attention?

200 men can be wooing a lady and she might not even have the time but if I saw many men wooing a lady I'm crushing on and I saw her giving them attention/audience, na to find thick condom, mark my own register quickly and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by akin9ja78(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Real men dont run after girls

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by seyz91(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
You said it all
light099:
The real question against the backdrop is, why should many men be after her?
In a parallel universe, where I come from, sane people don't chase problems; one reason why the mental stability of majority of men threading this planet is in question.
Who should be after who? Men or the leech?

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by bigdammyj: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Back off
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
EshjayLee:
I will try harder, if she’s someone I truly see as intelligent, reserved, hardworking and reasonable. There’s no crime in fighting for what you want.
men don't gather around reserved, reasonable women.

She's encouraging the pestering so that makes her a prospective community product and you a potential simp!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Taigaban: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good talk, mature men don't pursue problem.

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by kalu01(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
silverlinen:
I don't woo women
Yeah that kind lifestyle �
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Zionzoom(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Administration1:
Of course. Let me tell you a story...

in the days of 2go, there was this girl I was really dying to meet... I sent a series of messages to her, she would not respond, she had like 40 different guys who were trying to "woo" her also.
One day, as God would have it, my elder bro, returned from the abroad and wanted to buy me a laptop, we went to Crunches then...they had a laptop shop inside also...., guess who was attending to us? the same 2 go girl.....I just relaxed and started rejecting every option she gave to us, finally, I made my choice, and my brother gave me the money to pay, gues what as i was leaving she wrote her phone num, 2go handle and BBpin for me on a sheet of paper.
Bottom line, once you discover lots of guys are going after her and she is enjoying the attention, back off and go and make more money...
facts.
Back off and watch her come to you herself
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Mom007(f): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
silverlinen:
I don't woo women
*yawn*
Boring. undecided
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Skillsnigeria: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin hmmm
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Bmaster(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
I only fvck bitches,no time to waste on any girl,till I'm ready 4 marriage
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Backlaw406(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why should I back off, I can't back off.
I will be trying my best to impress her and make her realize i'm the better offer

I know the highest bidder will take away the heart of most ladies out there.

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by dmgr(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mom007:

*yawn*
Boring. undecided

Who ask you?
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Flier: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Backlaw406:
Why should I back off, I can't back off.
I will be trying my best to impress her and make her realize i'm the better offer

I know the highest bidder will take away the heart of most ladies out there.
The best is to back off,if she really like you and you really worth it,she won’t be able to sleep and will probably look for you
Don’t call her immediately you collect her number,wait for 2 weeks,after that call her once a week and so on till she starts missing you
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Damidave1124:
I just do my thing, I don't need to back off. We do the do and we move on. No time for relationship now grin

All these lamentation on nairaland front page about relationship and marriage problems scares me to enter into any serious relationship.

I no dey woo woman again, we just flow with the vibes.
I don tire for their matter, every gaddamn day na one relationship matter or another. If all of us start they post our relationship issue, Nairaland go full.

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Truvelisback(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Officialhorlah:
Do you backoff from woo-ing a woman you admire when you get that many men are after her

Me: I do back off Most times

To Men:

Onion Cider @abbietayo: "I have a question for men.
Do you backoff from woo-ing a woman you admire when you get the vibe that many men are after her?"
I back off, i don't want Dickstraction.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by TheABOMINATION: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
I always woo a lady with the thought that I have several other options apart from her, so I don't spend too much time wooing a lady. And I believe every woman is free to choose to guy that they like.

If in the process of wooing a woman I discover that other men are trying to woo her, my actions from then will depends on whether she accepted me or not. Basically she will need to choose between me and the other men.

If she state it clearly that I am the one that she likes, then I will confront the other men and ask them to back off and stop pestering her.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by HiideaConsole(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
The question should be 'can she be loyal?'

If she can't be loyal, she'll cheat on you and if she'll cheat on you, what's the stress in the first place??

Having multiple admirers isn't new thing...

You should ask if she's worth it. If she's worth you beating other guys to have her...

I think that's the main thing
Except all of una just wan chop and clean mouth
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Househelp(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
We both know this isn't entirely true grin grin
silverlinen:
I don't woo women

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by tonieguy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
For where,
Me back off ke!

That is when I fire on all cylinders and 90% of the time, I win.
It can be a powerful feeling when ur knacking the girl and one of her toasters is on the phone simping for her.

Or when u have Been in there, done and dusted and she is still madly in love with you whilst those ones chasing her are still being friend zoned. ☺️
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Babisha10(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
I try my possible best to collect my own share then I japa...
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Bamzyriches451: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Damn!!
I don't woo ladies, runs Babes are available in all corners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.