Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing (24647 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Jide433: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
One told me that she's single so i wooed her. After sometimes I asked again if she is sure about her single status because I have noticed that many guys are into her, but she said no, that she only has friends. I just backed off immediately without her knowing. She doesn't know what she wants yet

2 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by madridsta007(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Officialhorlah:
Do you backoff from woo-ing a woman you admire when you get that many men are after her

Me: I do back off Most times

To Men:

Onion Cider @abbietayo: "I have a question for men.
Do you backoff from woo-ing a woman you admire when you get the vibe that many men are after her?"

I back off.
I dont have time to chase her and be competing with several others. There are thousands of other ladies who wouldnt give me that sort of stress.
She can keep her many admirers. It is win-win.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by UDanny: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Well, its hard if i really love the lady

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Goldentulip2: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmm it depends how you are wooing her. From my personal experience tho money doesn’t work for some girls. My advice is just keep doing what initially attracted her to you. That’s all, sometimes money doesn’t work, you go just waste your money Lool. One of my ex had even guys driving hummer SUV and range rover some years ago wooing her but still she will just show me the messages and we laugh about it. But another ex of mine told me, highest thing that can happen is she will just eat his money but he will NEVER see her pant. I just laughed but hmmm you never know Lool
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by TheABOMINATION: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Badadvisor:

See this one dey form commando for woman wey dey whine you.
Confronting any guy or boy because of a lady is a big no. Never do that!
You go soon chop disgrace and beating one day. Just mark these words.

So you will not look the other way if your girl is being pestered by a man she has rejected? If you would leave your girl to deal with a man that is pestering her by herself, then forget about her believing you will be able to stand for her when she marry you.

There is a way to help your girl tell off a man that is disturbing her without it leading to a fight. And if you are faced with an idiot that is quick to getting violent, as an intelligent man you should have prepared countermeasures for dealing with people and situations like that.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Goldbw122(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Damidave1124:
I just do my thing, I don't need to back off. We do the do and we move on. No time for relationship now grin

All these lamentation on nairaland front page about relationship and marriage problems scares me to enter into any serious relationship.

I no dey woo woman again, we just flow with the vibes.
Well don't be scaring It is not the same in real life, is just like when you hear different story of how pregnant women giving birth, the newbie pregnant women will be afraid of giving birth, so don't be afraid of relationship ok..
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Blackdisciple(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ahhh for me I will back up walai...

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by ikorodureporta: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
I don't chase women. I just position myself...
Some even complain that I snub them,.. but I'm just being me..

I won't even bother about a general market cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Bishopino: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Men will always line up after a pretty lady but I can only back off when the girl is not interested in me.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
When i understand that many men are led astray by women beauty, i started backing-off.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by naija1stnigar(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Woo women? Who get that kind time, just dress well, get some yeye change for pocket to buy them ice cream and shawama lobatan!
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Aaar: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
There are many fishes in the ocean
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by bibianna(f): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
On the race track there are many others but with prayer and determination you just might be the winner.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by RedCentaur(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
light099:
The real question against the backdrop is, why should many men be after her?
In a parallel universe, where I come from, sane people don't chase problems; one reason why the mental stability of many men threading this planet is in question.
Who should be after who? Many men or the leech?

Your signature, real as F.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by pansophist(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
The premise of her question is wrong, and any answers given will be wrong as well. First of all, a woman do not go for the man chasing her, of course its makes the job easy for her when the man she wants is chasing her, but she won't develop feelings for a man because he is chasing and can rehearse toasting lines to her.

Women go for men they find attractive. If the man she is attracted to is not chasing her, she will give him all the greenlight to make him notice her, while of course disregarding those chasing her. Unless she doesn't have a man she is attracted to then she may now consider the best options out of all the one chasing her, and dump him when the man that truly melts her heart shows up.

Women are not complicated, just watch their behaviours, and they will reveal their codes of operation to anyone open enough to notice. Also, it's important for a man not to chase women, it's fruitless. Women go for men they want, so improve your lifestyle and let them give you the signs that they want you. Chasing simply means you're a tamed lion, secured in her vault, which reduces your appeal.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Osanoghodua1: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
If you have a confirmation in the Spirit that she is the one, just pray about it and see how it works out. Mine was like that but I knew my wife was mine in the Spirit. More powerful guys wanted her, I had no dime then, I just ask her to go ahead, she scolded me for been faithless. Today, she is a consolation from God to me. Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Brian47(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
If I want to send a girl friend request and I see her friends list is over 2k, I japa.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Trendylove(f): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Some men and lies Sha even the ones that are begging women like mad are here forming I don't woo women both the ones saying they don't have time for women sorry for anyone believing social media lies.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Eberex(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Administration1:
Of course. Let me tell you a story...

in the days of 2go, there was this girl I was really dying to meet... I sent a series of messages to her, she would not respond, she had like 40 different guys who were trying to "woo" her also.
One day, as God would have it, my elder bro, returned from the abroad and wanted to buy me a laptop, we went to Crunches then...they had a laptop shop inside also...., guess who was attending to us? the same 2 go girl.....I just relaxed and started rejecting every option she gave to us, finally, I made my choice, and my brother gave me the money to pay, gues what as i was leaving she wrote her phone num, 2go handle and BBpin for me on a sheet of paper.
Bottom line, once you discover lots of guys are going after her and she is enjoying the attention, back off and go and make more money...

I don't believe this story.
Of all places you met her at crunches? How did she recognize you among the 40 guys wooing her?
Super story

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by IbileIfe: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
I have never backed out.
I love the competition.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by The5DME(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
pansophist:
The premise of her question is wrong, and any answers given will be wrong as well. First of all, a woman do not go for the man chasing her, of course its makes the job easy for her when the man she wants is chasing her, but she won't develop feelings for a man because he is chasing and can rehearse toasting lines to her.

Women go for men they find attractive. If the man she is attracted to is not chasing her, she will give him all the greenlight to make him notice her, while of course disregarding those chasing her. Unless she doesn't have a man she is attracted to then she may now consider the best options out of all the one chasing her, and dump him when the man that truly melts her heart shows up.

Women are not complicated, just watch their behaviours, and they will reveal their codes of operation to anyone open enough to notice. Also, it's important for a man not to chase women, it's fruitless. Women go for men they want, so improve your lifestyle and let them give you the signs that they want you. Chasing simply means you're a tamed lion, secured in her vault, which reduces your appeal.

Bros, your wisdom too much oh.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Gkemz: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
It's better I back off on time. The wooing continues even after marriage and if she's morally loose, you'd realize you just married a community wife.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by pansophist(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
The5DME:
Bros, your wisdom too much oh.

Ayam pansophist. Aka Mr pansophism grin
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Basiljoe: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Administration1:
Of course. Let me tell you a story...

in the days of 2go, there was this girl I was really dying to meet... I sent a series of messages to her, she would not respond, she had like 40 different guys who were trying to "woo" her also.
One day, as God would have it, my elder bro, returned from the abroad and wanted to buy me a laptop, we went to Crunches then...they had a laptop shop inside also...., guess who was attending to us? the same 2 go girl.....I just relaxed and started rejecting every option she gave to us, finally, I made my choice, and my brother gave me the money to pay, gues what as i was leaving she wrote her phone num, 2go handle and BBpin for me on a sheet of paper.
Bottom line, once you discover lots of guys are going after her and she is enjoying the attention, back off and go and make more money...
Nonsense advice. That's how you become an ATM Simp. Genuine attraction cannot be negotiated.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by adeniyi65(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
silverlinen:
I don't woo women
My lifestyle and money does and as such i don't keep girlfriends which means i never get to woo or look at a lady twice
That's the whole of me compiled together in a a comment.i love shooting shot on girls that i know are already full of me and can't just afford to turn down my offer because my lifestyle is classic and distinct.i am the one that even your girl friend would stare at me unaware.not because I have beautiful face or luxury for exotic wears.but simple me understand what it's whot to be classic elegant handsome with exemplary trait.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by jericco1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wooing is a waste of time.
Don't have time for that.
I'll always tell a lady that I am not cut out for any relationship bb
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by silverlinen(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
adeniyi65:

That's the whole of me compiled together in a a comment.i love shooting shot on girls that i know are already full of me and can't just afford to turn down my offer because my lifestyle is classic and distinct.i am the one that even your girl friend would stare at me unaware.not because I have beautiful face or luxury for exotic wears.but simple me understand what it's whot to be classic elegant handsome with exemplary trait.
Well said brr
Lit up yourself with how you dress spend wisely and give yourself a sense of confidence and watch them drool over you brr
You're spot on

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by BluntCrazeMan: 3:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Officialhorlah:
Do you backoff from woo-ing a woman you admire when you get that many men are after her

Me: I do back off Most times

To Men:

Onion Cider @abbietayo: "I have a question for men.
Do you backoff from woo-ing a woman you admire when you get the vibe that many men are after her?"
Like, she cannot give only me all the attention I needed.
She's constantly sharing her attention with lots of others.
So, why am I still wasting my time and energy with her?
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Belafonte(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
sanmtiago:

Sometimes I come to the conclusion that we’re highly sexual beings who found civilization and used it to better our lives. But you see that sexual nature is what we can’t annihilate, it is so indispensable. Na why we Dey see useless topics about sex and the opposite sex matter very often for this forum where we Dey use keep ourselves busy. You can’t go past two threads without bumping into the third that talks about this thing called sex or anything related to it undecided

Your observation is spot on. Sexüal expression can not be annihilated in humans as it is as natural as breathing. We are programmed to reproduce. That's why you see foliage in abandoned or poorly maintained buildings. Marriage and relationships are just ways by which we tr to reduce social volatility in our civilisation as much as possible. That's why most marriages and relationships ends and we need to maintain them using strict controls (vows, shaming of deviants, etc)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.