Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

"How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" (13621 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Zambian Officials Storm Wedding Ceremony To Stop Marriage Of 15-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by OKEMKPI: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
BigTableShaker:
Wetin yeeboe no fit do no exist.

Those yellow monkeys are basterrd criminals.
Weeds have really decimated your thinking

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
DAramis:

I understand where you are coming from. If I am to extrapolate the information from this writeup, I would say the juridistiction where the said event happened is not covered by UK government. She is in Uk currently while the said event (Sexual affair) if it actually happened was done in Nigeria.

Even here in Nigeria, the legal age of consent is 18. When you sleep with a minor even with their consent, it is considered statutory rape.

2 Likes

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by rickleye: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Baitullah:
I couldn't finish the epistle but in summary, your wife hasn't been faithful all along

Exactly too long !

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
In Gunna's voice!
Pushin �

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by KingMack(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Most boys in the hood don't hussle and are not yahoo boys..but when they get any baby wey touch down from yanki Dem jus believe say Na client and do all forms of way to get through the babe wey jus fall in from jand! E common for Benin!

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by youngreezy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oga oo,you too dey reserved and na because of your faith, I'm not saying christianity is bad heck! I'm a christian but you look like somebody wey go dey fear to fvck your wife like a bad nigga because of your faith hence her cheating with your nephew...I mean take a good look at your nephew na,that na better tout and cultist (see em color of socks)and him go fvck your wife brains out na why she dey hooked to am, infact na why women in general dey hooked to bad boys...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by YungMillionaire: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
In all my life I have witnessed hundreds of marriages, I don't think out of those marriages I can count up to 2 that is successful. Marriage is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Afrobasic(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
This story just annoyed me.

The man too mumu abeg. angry angry

This isn't the first time she's doing this, and it's reasonable to think that some of the kids aren't his.

Your wife is a 304 but as the mumu African simp that you are, you think its "love charm"

f00l caught a case over a ho angry angry

Honestly speaking, they need to start flogging red-pill knowledge into some of you niqqas angry
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Internet247(m): 1:06am On Feb 12, 2022
Lol wey you for just fly come naija lowkey ,carry like 2 soldier for community pay small visit to your nephew

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by McGg: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2022
BigTableShaker:
Wetin yeeboe no fit do no exist.

Those yellow monkeys are basterrd criminals.

Imagine a fellow Nigerian being racist just because, you're from YORUBA ana he's igbo.
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Kobicove(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2022
How is it possible for a 17 year old boy to manipulate a full grown woman? undecided
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by BigTableShaker(f): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
OKEMKPI:

Weeds have really decimated your thinking

You are a grievously miserable trollop and a revolting stench -emitting cesspool of sub - human filth
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by tunjilana: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
If it was you who slept with her 17 year old niece, you go don enter sexual offender's register....Your wife abused that minor....he is the one to be protected from her...while she faces the full wrath of the law...but your desperation to remain married to a woman who doesn't want the marriage again, will not allow you do the right thing....You are a lawyer go beast mode, destroy her, starting with bringing up the fact she molested a minor...it will also help establish a strong case that your kids aint safe with her...maybe u will win custody and God will bless u with her deserving woman later.....
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by OKEMKPI: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
BigTableShaker:

You are a grievously miserable trollop and a revolting stench -emitting cesspool of sub - human filth
Na dis grammar make u collect F9 for English language for Ur waec result
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Devilagentcap: 1:14pm On May 14, 2022
YungMillionaire:
In all my life I have witnessed hundreds of marriages, I don't think out of those marriages I can count up to 2 that is successful. Marriage is a scam.

t
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by YungMillionaire: 1:24pm On May 14, 2022
Devilagentcap:

Boss, please help me with 2k. Please boss. I'm starving

Give me your details. I can arrange something for you next week.
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Devilagentcap: 1:35pm On May 14, 2022
YungMillionaire:

Sent you A mail Sir
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Gee64: 1:54pm On May 14, 2022
He may have cast a spell on her.
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by YungMillionaire: 2:02pm On May 14, 2022
Devilagentcap:
Sent you A mail Sir

I can't access that email. Quote me with your details, you can delete after I get it.
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by freelancerrr: 2:36pm On May 14, 2022
YungMillionaire:

Senior man, should I also drop? Pls, any amount. Help a broke bro.
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Devilagentcap: 2:50pm On May 14, 2022
YungMillionaire:

I can't access that email. Quote me with your details, you can delete after I get it.

If I

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Ravenbeast1(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2022
Oleys:
A Nigerian lawyer from Imo state who is based in France, Obinna Nwadike has accused his nephew, David Anyiam Chiagozie, of destroying his 15 years marriage following his family visit to Nigeria.

A social media activist and influencer, Deborah Okezie, brought this pounding issue to the public via her Facebook live program where Mr. Nwadike narrated his ordeal.

Nwadike stated that he got married to a woman from Caribbean Island, Marie Muriel Geraldine, in 2008, after their marriage they welcomed twins, and then relocated from France to the United Kingdom in 2009.

“We lived happily as a couple. My younger brother, Ezechukwu Dike Nwadike, married in Nigeria to a Nigerian woman. I wanted to attend his wedding because he wanted to use my two little boys for his bridal train. Myself, my wife, and my three little children got a visa to Nigeria. 2019 we came down as a family to support my brother.

We settled in Lagos and stayed in Lekki for a week. You know in Nigeria, family member will like to come around especially since I haven’t been to Nigeria for over 10 years. I have people coming from different parts of Nigeria to be with me, to see my wife who was coming to Nigeria for the very first time, and also my children.

Everything went well not until we get to Enugu where my brother’s wedding took place, my brother’s wedding went successfully and we had a good time. My wife was six months pregnant as at the time we went to Nigeria and was 33-year-old. Unknown to me, she is secretly having an affair with my younger nephew who was 17-year-old,” he stated.

The lawyer revealed that he didn’t suspect them at that time, because different people are coming closer to the family and he accepted them without having in mind that any evil will transpire.

“Now this little boy came from Abuja just to look after my little children. He came in with in the form of helping the family, taking the kids around, and showing us around Enugu. Unknown to me, he was secretly admiring my wife who is not even Nigerian and spoke very little English. I never really read meaning to it because if I was to suspect anybody to have an affair with my wife, it would not be Chiagozie who is 17,” he said.

The heartbroken man added that before their arrival to Nigeria, he warned his wife to be mindful of where she is going because Nigerian men are very desperate to have access to any beautiful foreign lady.

“My wife is very pretty and attractive, I do tell her to be careful of Nigerian men, they get to track you up even if they know you are married. My children have never been to Nigeria, during the wedding my wife was all over the place, not paying attention to the children. You know Nigerian society your child could go missing, she was trusting people too very often. I have never had a problem with this woman for the past 15 years, the first time I bring her to Nigeria, people start to pollute her mind about me.

A week after we came back to the UK my wife is no longer the same woman. She started to have a secret affair with my nephew, she started to text him. When I started to date my wife, I came from a Christian background, I will never have to use some erotic words to express my feeling to her through messages. I was surprised to realize that my wife get calls from Nigeria, who was calling my wife? It was my nephew.

Her phone was ringing one faithful Sunday morning when we were sleeping on the same bed, she was actually charging her phone and she got this call at about 6 am, +234 was calling and then she refused to pick the call. There was no name registered to that number, I told her ‘why didn’t you pick your call?’ she said to me that she doesn’t know who the person is. I said to her that if this person is calling you then she must exchange her number with this person,” he stated.

Nwadike said that after the phone stopped ringing, he checked and discovered a lot of erotic messages from the number persuading the wife to divorce her him.

“When my wife saw me in a range, she has never seen me this bad, she ran away from the house. She was 6 months pregnant, ran away, and left the three children with me. She didn’t tell me where she was going and didn’t take her phone along with her, she left to the hospital. I called my mum who lived in France and told her what Chiagizie have been doing to my home, she asked me to wait a few hours before calling the police. I waited for some hours before calling the police, I told them what happened and they didn’t come straight away, they came 4 hours on the line. The children were crying ‘where is mom?’ I didn’t know what to say to my kids.

Finally, the police came in at 7 pm and when this woman came in, she looks like a feminist, ‘what could you have done to your wife to make her take off like that? She has no shoe on.’ I told her that I have done nothing to her. She came with a camera recording me, as a lawyer I said to her that I will record her as well,” he said.

The lawyer further said that after the whole saga, they went to enquire from neighbors if they heard any noise from his building, and they replied that they didn’t.

“While they found her at the hospital, she said she doesn’t want to see me there, that she wanted her phone and handbag. while at the hospital my wife was calling and taking instructions from Chiagozie. When I called Nigeria to tell them, Chiagozie have to pull back and tell my wife ‘go back to your husband, I don’t want it to be traceable that I am the one that broke your home.’

My wife who doesn’t want to see me then called me that I should come and see her. All those messages they sent, I transferred them to my phone as evidence,” he stated.

He added that after his wife came back, he engaged in prayer because he thought it was a magic spell that was cast on her. Instead of her making efforts to bring back the trust, she felt reluctant, and her husband began to make moves to restore the lost peace.

“After our last baby was born, we took a walk along the lake. My wife began to dress in an unusual way. When we came back in the evening, she went to the kitchen to prepare a baby meal. What my wife does, she has two phones. The first time I discovered what she was doing she stopped communicating Chiagozie with that number. She now got another second phone which has always been in the kitchen and not password protective. Each time she goes into the kitchen to make a baby meal, she kills time chatting with my nephew under the pretense of washing plates.

That Sunday after we came back, she went downstairs to make baby milk, it’s taking my wife 30 minutes to make baby milk. Something struck me in the head and I said that I am going to have a look at the phone. When she came upstairs with the baby milk, I asked her to sit down and wait for me as I went down stairs. I went to the kitchen, took the phone, and started flipping through. I looked on WhatsApp, everywhere and didn’t see anything. Something then told me to look at Facebook messenger, lo and behold, the last message that was just sent to Chiagozie was just 2 minutes before she came upstairs. When my wife became apprehensive that I was killing time, she started to come downstairs,” he said.

The young man revealed that he heard her footsteps and quickly put the phone in his pocket. When the wife saw him coming, she changed direction, pretending to be heading for something else.

“I already knew that she was becoming scared about what is going on. When we both meet upstairs, I showed her the phone and tells he:‘so you are still contacting Chiagozie?’ she bent her phone downward and could not say anything.

She then said ‘well if you had accepted the last time you caught me we would have gone our separate ways’ My wife was breastfeeding and cheating. I broke down and started to cry, I now realized that she has gone too far in her immoral act. My wife has been looking for a reason for me to be the one to go so that she will tell the kids that I am the one that left and abandon them. I lost my temper and hit her for the very first time. She left the house the next day and told me she was going for a walk.

I never knew that the hospital she went to the first time had given her a number to contact us she ever feel threatened. My wife was now working against me. She left me with four children including the 6 months baby. She left at 10 am and never returned. I called my mother and told her, my mum told me not to call the police and I choose not to call them.

At about 10 pm, I saw two police cars who came to arrest me, they charged me for domestic abuse. When I was locked up in a cell, they came to re-arrest me for a sexual assault. They released me the next day and gave me a condition not to contact my wife and children directly or indirectly, and not to come anywhere near my property,” he said.

The man could be heard crying and stated that while he was arrested, he had no choice to call his 60-year-old mother to come to his aid hence he doesn’t have a friend in the UK.

“This is the woman I brought to the UK, she created a criminal record on me for the very first time. My mother told me no problem I will call your younger brother. My brother came from France to the UK, he wanted to go to my house to speak to my wife. While my brother was on his way he called Chiagozie and say ‘Chiagozie, see that thing you destroyed better repair it, I am giving you 24 hours to repair Obinna’s home.’ Chiagozue pretending to be working with my brother, what he was doing is getting information that my brother was coming to the UK and be giving it to my wife.

My wife was delivering to the police that my brother is coming to threaten her, while Chiagozie will be giving us the impression that he is trying to resolve the matter. The police were actually at the property waiting for my brother so that as soon as he comes they will pick him up. Something brought to my knowledge about the conditions and I pleaded with my brother to change the plan. My wife told the social service that she is not safe, Obinna knows about the area,” he said.

The man then said that the wife demanded a change of vicinity after she claimed that she is scared of her life. He added that while all these things were going on, her wife spent most of her time chatting with the Chiagozie.

On the 12th of April, 2021, Nwadike stated that he received a petition of divorce from his wife with a charge of domestic violence, he wanted to hire a lawyer for a cross-petition because divorce is a sin against God. However, the lawyer advised him not to take the step, stating that it’s a waste of money because it will be successful hence she has already made an appeal.

“He told me to rather use the money and fight for children’s custody. Imagine me being rejected by a woman. I’m not bad looking, I’m a good looking man, I can get any woman I want but my heart is in that woman,” he said.

The social media activist then told him that what is transpiring between his wife and the nephew is not love and are only enjoying it because they are distanced away from each other. She urged him never to worry that the wife is under the influence of a love spell that will soon be eliminated.

It is also gathered that the Nwadike has not seen his children for the past two years.

“I’m still fighting for children’s custody. We went to court two weeks ago, she was cross-examined because I have been fighting a legal battle, I had to go to court. The law reached out to her, do you know all the charges, everything was neutralized, the police could not even find one evidence to say I was domestically abusing her. The police went to the children’s school, they had been asking teachers ‘have you seen any bruises on the children’s body?’No documentation. That has made me lose hope in women. If I could give 15 years to a woman who could do this to be, what can other women tell me?” he said.

He also revealed his Nephew’s Facebook and Instagram handles as ‘Chiagoziem David Anyiam.’

Many viewers went on an online hunt as they search for Chiagozie on Facebook and Instagram and dragged him alongside.

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/02/11/how-my-17yr-old-nephew-is-sleeping-with-my-wife-wrecked-marriage-of-15-years-read-the-sad-story-of-a-man-who-returned-from-uk-for-brothers-wedding-pics/

So none of them can hold that boy and deal with him?
Sometimes the best way to resolve a problem is from the root..if Chiagozie can be so evil to do such to his uncle, then he should be dealt with..
His problem should be how to get money From them or travel and find his woman..why interested in your uncle's wife?

That's some bullshit and that no one is talking about him seems like the story is not clear
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Ravenbeast1(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
Shukusheka:
Story doesn't add up.

1) He visited Nigeria with his 6-month pregnant wife and 3 kids for his brother's wedding.
2) His 17 year old nephew travelled from Abuja to Enugu to meet him under the pretense he was coming to take care of his kids.
3) After his brother's wedding, he went back to the UK.

So was it during their short stay in Enugu his visiting 17 year old nephew started sleeping with his 6-month old pregnant wife?

No come form CID here.
If it's about this thing you just wrote here then you really don't live on this planet.
A lot of things happen in marriages and between dicks and Vaginas in split seconds.

17year old is a big person
People can do things you can't Even imagine and I'm talking about both natural and Unnatural things
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by YungMillionaire: 3:22pm On May 14, 2022
freelancerrr:

Senior man, should I also drop? Pls, any amount. Help a broke bro.

send details
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by YungMillionaire: 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
Devilagentcap:

I have your details. You can delete. I am not in the country so I won't be able to send during weekend.
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by tit(f): 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
What a pink pussy of a man
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Devilagentcap: 3:49pm On May 14, 2022
YungMillionaire:

I have your details. You can delete. I am not in the country so I won't be able to send during weekend.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by freelancerrr: 4:54pm On May 14, 2022
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by obinna58(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2022
If anyone should be punished then it's the stupid wife
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by YungMillionaire: 5:09pm On May 14, 2022
freelancerrr:

Bless you bro

Zenith Bank

I will send you something next week
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by freelancerrr: 5:15pm On May 14, 2022
YungMillionaire:

I will send you something next week

Ok boss, waiting patiently, thanks for editing ma details out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is Something About Air Hostesses. / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.