Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

"How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" (13619 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Zambian Officials Storm Wedding Ceremony To Stop Marriage Of 15-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by zexy2030(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
The woman is the problem.
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:51pm On May 14, 2022
The downside of 'team foreign babes'
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Enny2013(f): 8:14pm On May 14, 2022
Hian! Nawao!
A housewife for dat matter.
I trust my husband! He doesn't want any family member close to us for now.
My marriage must work Biko.
Marriages have bin working in my lineage n mine won't b exceptional.

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Devilagentcap: 7:03pm On May 16, 2022
YungMillionaire:

I can't access that email. Quote me with your details, you can delete after I get it.

Good evening Sir. How was your day? Hope it went well
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Fcmb2022(f): 7:10pm On May 16, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your wife must be a nairalander grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test ooooo"

Nothing wey musa no go see for gate..grin
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Devilagentcap: 5:49pm On May 18, 2022
YungMillionaire:

I have your details. You can delete. I am not in the country so I won't be able to send during weekend.

Boss, good evening. How was work today?
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by YungMillionaire: 8:09pm On May 22, 2022
Devilagentcap:
Boss, good evening. How was work today?

I could not respond because I was banned by some mod (still don't know why).
My business partner informed me that he has sent you some funds earlier in the week.
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by YungMillionaire: 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
freelancerrr:

Ok boss, waiting patiently, thanks for editing ma details out.

My business partner informed me that he has sent you some funds earlier in the week.
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Devilagentcap: 8:15pm On May 22, 2022
YungMillionaire:

I could not respond because I was banned by some mod (still don't know why).

The 3k? If it's that. Thank you very much. More money in your pocket
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by YungMillionaire: 8:19pm On May 22, 2022
Devilagentcap:

The 3k? If it's that. Thank you very much. More money in your pocket

Yes, that's the one. You are welcome.
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by freelancerrr: 6:53am On May 25, 2022
YungMillionaire:

Yes, thanks boss, appreciate

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:46am On May 25, 2022
BigJoe19:
A young boy of 17 years was sexually abused by your wife but you are talking about him spoiling your marriage. Most africans are foolish.

Really appalling, the discussions should have been how to prosecute her for statutory rape.

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by headbasher96(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2022
Is it my eye or am i the only one thinking that from the onset u should have invited chiagozie over to a party get him to agree to swim in a pool with u bring too hefty guys to help u hold him under water till the bubbles stop.

My two cent u cant play with my peace and go scot free las las na drown him drown no case
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by ssoofftt(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2022
[i][/i]Interesting
Legit ways to make money check my signature
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by skoIes001: 6:04pm On May 26, 2022
YungMillionaire:

Boss YungMillionaire, seeing your kindness above ooo, God Will bless u *100
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by okoroemeka(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2022
Baitullah:
I couldn't finish the epistle but in summary, your wife hasn't been faithful all along
there are some peculiar cases were faithfulness cannot be part of marriage equation,that is why it is highly advisable to marry close to your locality were taboos and customs are similar,example if you marry a Japanese woman and have daughters,know that the custom and age of consent in Japan is 13 yrs,can you watch your 13yr old daughter nacking dick?you have to endure.
Most of what we see as taboo is common in other places,some places is common and legal to marry your cousin or even sister,that woman can come from a place were nothing concerning pvssy is taboo.

1 Like

Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by efficiencie(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2022
Oleys:
A Nigerian lawyer from Imo state who is based in France, Obinna Nwadike has accused his nephew, David Anyiam Chiagozie, of destroying his 15 years marriage following his family visit to Nigeria.

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/02/11/how-my-17yr-old-nephew-is-sleeping-with-my-wife-wrecked-marriage-of-15-years-read-the-sad-story-of-a-man-who-returned-from-uk-for-brothers-wedding-pics/

...and this is how you become a stupid husband man...
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by efficiencie(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your wife must be a nairalander grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test ooooo"

Confam bro!
Re: "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 26, 2022

It's appalling. A 33 years old woman abused a minor and hell is yet to break loose. If reverse was the case, the world would have ended. Women indeed run the world.
Men have suffered in this world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF / There Is Something About Air Hostesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.