Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP (42723 Views)

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

Most Banks follow the process

You're right. Even in the private sector. You just can't be employed and then the next thing you want is school.

You need to have spent some number of years and then apply for study leave or permit.

Some people here just want to be mischievous.

I saw the NPF recruitment pictures you uploaded. Some are still arguing. Especially that lady.

If we allow emotions to make us abuse due process, then the system becomes more bastardized.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by ala232: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2022
United Bank for Africa in making
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2022
Missionaire:

Oga, you can. I know that you can. But is it a walk in the park?
Or you think that immediately you obtain Bsc or HND, you will automatically be commissioned to the rank of Lieutenant (not 2nd lieutenant)?
No its not automatic and I never implies that it is, the person I actually quoted said its not possible, that once you joined the army as a recruit you remain a recruit and that was the impression I was trying to correct.
Nobody said its a walk in the park, if you read through my comments I kept emphasizing on a soldier having a godfather to gain or merit favour in the military.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2022
uniquetechng:
No its not automatic and I never implies that it is, the person I actually quoted said its not possible, that once you joined the army as a recruit you remain a recruit and that was the impression I was trying to correct.
Nobody said its a walk in the park, if you read through my comments I kept emphasizing on a soldier having a godfather to gain or merit favour in the military.

Yeah, it is possible but not easy.
You're right. My bad.
I'm sorry for misunderstanding your post.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Exceed15: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:
You can't tell me otherwise. This is confirm village people oppressing this young man.

Doctorate degree and still a corporal

Even you. Your right is being denied in your own father land.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Simsid: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:
You can't tell me otherwise. This is confirm village people oppressing this young man.

you are just shallow minded. We hastily attached ineptitude of this decayed society to spiritual excuses. My friend be factual and let’s move this nation forward positively
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by asanausana91: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2022
laiperi:
You may be right but it helps a great deal if his name is Adamu.

Oba Olutayo, Ojukwu and two others knew what they were getting into in the military. Yet they joined at low level derided as "book soldiers". They later got promoted. But never trusted. Obasanjo eventually retired Oba Olutayo.

The fact remains that they are feared and never trusted because they know one day they are going to become their boss. So, they would rather frustrate them out. How can a degree be useless in such a large organization?

In this case, you cannot discount the Igbotic factor.

you have been crying since 1967, so iam not surprise to see your tears on this thread. Go to the military you find many adamu with PhD, but they are still Sgt or warrant officers. Your education is only consider before recruitment.
Go and ask the Nigerian police, there are many igbos that don't even have a degree but they are superior to that man with PhD.
Ihijirika was the chief of army staff, how many adamu did he promote base on their degrees.
Instead of crying foolishly about an assumed marginalization,why don't you take time to visit your senator and tell him to work towards changing the police act and the armforces act.
Stop blaming others.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by asanausana91: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2022
uniquetechng:
But the report said he had a Bsc before he joined the force and his result was overlooked.

In the Army if you joined as other rank, after completing your degree program you will be commissioned as a second lieutenant.
you will not be commission until you apply for short service, and you are still going to undergo medical and fitness test. If you have one million degrees but you are not medically fit,nobody will commision you. Also your age will be considered.
Secondly, you are not allowed to use degree in applying for other ranks.
Since he had degree before joining the police force,he should have not joint as ranks and files. He should have waited for the officers cadre recruitment.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Missionaire:

Yeah, it is possible but not easy.
You're right. My bad.
I'm sorry for misunderstanding your post.
Yeah its possible but not easy, the army is run like a big CULT , only those who uave access to the top hierarchy enjoy certain benefits.

Its really bad and it seem there is nothing anyone can do about it, any other ranks who protest or object got thrown into guardroom and court marshalled for mutiny.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2022
uniquetechng:
Yeah its possible but not easy, the army is run like a big CULT , only those who uave access to the top hierarchy enjoy certain benefits.

Its really bad and it seem there is nothing anyone can do about it, any other ranks who protest or object got thrown into guardroom and court marshalled for mutiny.

Protest ke... Who dash them that liberty?
Na so Ibas come as CNS and remove lodging allowance for OS ratings them.

Sometimes, they don't pay on time. For the past two years now, either two or three months before or after the new year, the salary has been coming late.

Some soldiers na Mammy dey finish their salary because they have to start buying foodstuffs and food on credit.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Gireiboy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
naija4life247:

I think you need mental evaluation
Facts do not care about your emotions bro.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Guide777(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Shut it there. MURIC has always been objective, you and your ilks are just clouded with sentiment.

I'm very sure if this victim were to be a Muslim, you'll terrorize MURIC and call Prof Akintola many unprintable names.
I give Prof Akintola credit for speaking up objectively for the first time since coming into public space in this matter concerning the Policeman. But saying he has been objective is a lie from the pit of hell. He is more like an agent of destabilization and enemy of National unity. From all his past contributions to National discourse, it's apparent that Prof Akintola - and you also, as is evident from your own post - view issues with sectional, ethnic and religious lens. Please you guys should change for good.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Oyerinde16(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:

An IG once said he will never promote a police man who play hide and sick going to school while he his supposed to be on duty...

You cannot be taking permission daily from your commander going to school while others on the rank and file are in the bush chasing thief's, at the end of the day you come and say you want promotion cos u have P.hd...

He said he will never do such.

Again the man does not have IGs consent to go and further his studies...

It's a criminal breach abeg...

3 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by rayornb(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
uniquetechng:
My father retired as a master Warrant officer, so there is nothing inside this military you can tell me about the military. At 47 and as ex military school student I should know what I am saying, ask any medical personnel who was other rank before becoming a commissioned officer.

Oh!
Medicals....

Maybe it only applies to medicals.

Never heard of that before sha
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
You and your ilks are those who needs to change.
I repeat, if the police officer were to be Muslim, you all won't hesitate to call him a Terrorist and blackmail MURIC more.

This is what he has always been doing but because the victims are mostly Muslim, you all give dog a bad name and hang it.

All I see is Hypocrisy borne out of islamaphobia
Guide777:
I give Prof Akintola credit for speaking up objectively for the first time since coming into public space in this matter concerning the Policeman. But saying he has been objective is a lie from the pit of hell. He is more like an agent of destabilization and enemy of National unity. From all his past contributions to National discourse, it's apparent that Prof Akintola - and you also, as is evident from your own post - view issues with sectional, ethnic and religious lens. Please you guys should change for good.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by labisibrass(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
All is see in his post is emotions over facts or logic.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by kaybee06: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
as E dey pain you, E go dey sweet me grin as E dey sweet me, E go dey pain you grin
I agree with u, your mama must be an slowpoke to have had the misfortune of given birth to an animal like u.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by cuteralph101(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Missionaire:

Oga sir, it is the same worldwide. You think you can just wake up one morning without a degree and join the US Army and then come out with a 2nd Lieutenant?
Which worldwide have you gone too? I know of the navy that if u have ND after entering with SSCE u can apply to be promoted and if approved u will so long the course and certificate is relevant. Stop talking trash bros. Even in the US u can be promoted for having additional qualifications
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
cuteralph101:
Which worldwide have you gone too? I know of the navy that if u have ND after entering with SSCE u can apply to be promoted and if approved u will so long the course and certificate is relevant. Stop talking trash bros. Even in the US u can be promoted for having additional qualifications

1. ND? Lol. Are you a naval perssonel?
2. Promoted to What sir?
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
cuteralph101:
Guy that a big fat lie undecided
Even in America, additional degree doesn't affect your promotion
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
cuteralph101:
it's wrong practice. Yet you employ those with Degree to be officers. Very bad practice and demoralizing if u ask me.
Those with degree go through direct short service or Short service. Demoralizing how
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Missionaire:

Protest ke... Who dash them that liberty?
Na so Ibas come as CNS and remove lodging allowance for OS ratings them.

Sometimes, they don't pay on time. For the past two years now, either two or three months before or after the new year, the salary has been coming late.

Some soldiers na Mammy dey finish their salary because they have to start buying foodstuffs and food on credit.
The mammy credit thing has become a trend already.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
uniquetechng:
The mammy credit thing has become a trend already.

Unfortunately. And the Mammy people use to rip off the soldiers by selling at exorbitant prices and the soldiers have to buy because it is on credit.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by HRMK: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2022
oyatz:

Irrespective of his past media activities, he said the right thing this time around. Even a bad man can still do a good thing.
YES,ESPECIALLY,WHEN WITH HIDDEN AGENDA!
AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN WONT EVER DO ANYTHING FOR FREE!A TRADITIONAL RULER IN SOUTH WEST WAS SOMETIMES AGO SEEN IN REGALIA OF AN EMIR!WHO WULD AV GUESED HE WAS INTERESTED IN THE DAUGHTER OF A NORTHERN EMIR!BEFORE PRAISING THIS MAN,FIRST BE SURE OF THE MOTIVES BEHIND HIS ACTIONS!!
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by cuteralph101(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Missionaire:

Oga sir, it is the same worldwide. You think you can just wake up one morning without a degree and join the US Army and then come out with a 2nd Lieutenant?
You don't understand
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by cuteralph101(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Missionaire:

I've read the US Military requirements...after joining without a degree, and u lucky to get educated and bag a degree u can apply to be elevated to the higher Cadre. As normal recruitment
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
cuteralph101:
I've read the US Military requirements...after joining without a degree, and u lucky to get educated and bag a degree u can apply to be elevated to the higher Cadre. As normal recruitment

You can apply. Same here. But not everybody will get it. There are other screening processes to eliminate some people (which will include physical fitness exercises, health like BP, service exams etc).
While we look at the corporal, there is also the possibility that some of his colleagues who applied with their degrees afterwards have been promoted.
The thing is, not everybody will be commissioned when they apply for commissioning. Some will get after their mates have gotten and some will not get it entirely.
It is not about the person, but about the system. Unfortunately.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
cuteralph101:
You don't understand

I don't understand what?
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by oyatz(m): 5:41am On Feb 16, 2022
HRMK:
YES,ESPECIALLY,WHEN WITH HIDDEN AGENDA!
AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN WONT EVER DO ANYTHING FOR FREE!A TRADITIONAL RULER IN SOUTH WEST WAS SOMETIMES AGO SEEN IN REGALIA OF AN EMIR!WHO WULD AV GUESED HE WAS INTERESTED IN THE DAUGHTER OF A NORTHERN EMIR!BEFORE PRAISING THIS MAN,FIRST BE SURE OF THE MOTIVES BEHIND HIS ACTIONS!!

If you and the MURIC man were having a hot argument that degenerated into fighting and exchanging blows around 4pm on Tuesday in front of MURIC office.
Shortly thereafter, news went round that the police had declared you wanted over a bank robbery that happened around 4pm on same Tuesday because your I.D card was found at the premises of the robbery.

Surprisingly the MURIC man declared to all who care to listen that , even though you are his enemy but you weren't involved in the armed robbery because both of you were actually fighting and exchanging blows in front of his office while the armed robbery took place.

Will you say the man should keep shut and people should check his motives?
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by HRMK: 6:31am On Feb 16, 2022
oyatz:

If you and the MURIC man were having a hot argument that degenerated into fighting and exchanging blows around 4pm on Tuesday in front of MURIC office.
Shortly thereafter, news went round that the police had declared you wanted over a bank robbery that happened around 4pm on same Tuesday because your I.D card was found at the premises of the robbery.

Surprisingly the MURIC man declared to all who care to listen that , even though you are his enemy but you weren't involved in the armed robbery because both of you were actually fighting and exchanging blows in front of his office while the armed robbery took place.

Will you say the man should keep shut and people should check his motives?
THAT IS WHAT YOU WISH YOURSELF NOT ME!AV BN ASSURED BY THE SCRIPTURES OF SAFETY FROM ALL EVIL FORCES!AM NOT BOTHERED ABT YOU!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by bolton(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Missionaire:
They are two categories for applicants into the (para) military and they are the short service or officers cadet and the non officer category.
Sometimes, graduates who have HND or BSC and above apply for the officer category but don't get it.
What they then do is to apply for the non commissioned officers category with the basic requirement which is WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and or Trade Test certificate.
It doesn't matter what certificates you possess before joining the force. What matters is possessing the minimum required cert to join a particular category.

It is just like for example if the NASS says the minimum cert for being a Senator is WAEC, OND for governor and HND or BSC for president.
If you possess BSC or HND but used your WAEC, what you will get is Senator if you're successful.

You would be surprised how many non commissioned officers are degree holders. Some got their degrees before entering the job as other rank. Some got after joining the force. Getting your degree after joining as other rank with WAEC does not automatically make you become an officer. Nah.
You will get normal promotion every five years and the highest would be MWO / AWO (for the military) except you successfully convert.

A corporal is equal to a level what in the Civil Service sef?

Contact me for your Trade Test Certificate from the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Verifiable anywhere in the world

You can call me on 07056940264

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) / Nigeria Military In Pictures / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.