Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP (42724 Views)

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by michlins(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHO MENTIONED IGBO HERE undecided
you mentioned nepotism

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Okoroawusa: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
As a PHD holder there are so many opportunities open to him asides his police work if he knows what he is doing.

He deserves a promotion though even if he got into the force as a recruit.

3 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
michlins:
you mentioned nepotism
SO ANOTHER WORD FOR IGBO IS NEPOTISM undecided

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
As a PHD holder there are so many opportunities open to him asides his police work if he knows what he is doing.

He deserves a promotion though even if he got into the force as a recruit.
They should promote him to CSP, that man is too educated to be a police corporal.

2 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by JOemmy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
kettykin:
And you call that kind of institution a police force? This is not a police force but an extension of one Nigeria policy of ineptitude and incompetence.

Muric now fighting for the rights of an igbo police officer?

He might be a muslim it's rare for that muric man to interfere in igbo affairs.

5 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Watin bring Ijaw enter this matter now
He's asking cos, you nor get sense, too du*mb to be on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Japa undecided if you like call me Igbo, Fulani, Urhobo, Yoruba undecided that your business.
I don't need to proof my ethnicity to you
No be only proof na waterproof, olodo oshi.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
ShyBabe:

No be only proof na waterproof, olodo oshi.
Guy if I start with you undecided

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by CXLVII: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Everyone knows in today's Nigeria, Ebenezer will have to change his name to Mustafa or Ibrahim to gain steady promotion in any of the forces. MURIC can't deceive us even if they can deceive BMC îmbeciles and Tinubu urchins cool

Keep insulting your present and next president.

You wail till 2031

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by chukbonda(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
He said he will never do such.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Enemyofpeace: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
VILLAGE PEOPLE OR NEPOTISM undecided
it it boat of them
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Godjone(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
wait oooo na MURIC write am abi na me no see well shocked

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by PrinceOfLagos: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is how bad the Nigerian system has become

For the first time you've spoken well muric

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
it it boat of them
ENEMYOFGOD I GUESS undecided

NOW LISTEN ATTENTIVELY, DON’T EVER MENTION ME AGAIN IF YOU ARE THE ONE USING THE ENEMYOFGOD MONIKER.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS WITH SATAN angry
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by ibechris(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
MURIC don surprise us.

For this my brother,his ancestors are working against him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by todaynewsreview: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
I may not know the criteria for promotion in the force but consideration should be given to such achievement. Hopefully, the PSC will look into his case. Congratulations to him.

For your BEDC Prepaid/Postpaid bill payment, DStv, GOTV, Startimes, Data (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile). WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Enemyofpeace: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ENEMYOFGOD I GUESS undecided

NOW LISTEN ATTENTIVELY, DON’T EVER MENTION ME AGAIN IF YOU ARE THE ONE USING THE ENEMYOFGOD MONIKER.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS WITH SATAN angry
no be me o. I’m just an enemy of peace o. I love God pass you sef

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by HilcomTech(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Do you know how many PhD, Msc, Bsc, HND holders are in the military, Police and other Paramilitary agencies The promotion process of recruit's is spelled out, regardless of your what degree get after joining.

Very true. The guy applied into the police as a constable and not cadet ASP. He got what he applied for.

4 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Awoleesu(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Guide777:
For the first time, the mumuric fella used his reasoning faculties. Bravo!

That's because the ulterior motives for the strange outing hasn't been unraveled...

It's either MURIC wants to play the ostrich here

Or

They have a secret spoiler card on the corporal, which will be played when the ovation is just loud enough to detonate the explosive!

2 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Adau123(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
JAMO84:
I don't care if Corporal Ebenezer goes to the station everyday and eat groundnut from morning to night. The fact that he achieved such Academic feat on a meagre salary is enough to earn him triple promotion immediately.
That's my joy
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

[s]Keep insulting your present and next president.

You wail till 2031[/s]

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Rugaria: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomorrow, they will be asking why South Eastern youths don't want to join The Police anymore... I know of someone in the university who was from the police then but went through this same hell. They never regarded his academic achievements. Dude was left in the same rank for donkey years..

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Jacobx007: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Can't believe Muric issued this statement, is the guy a Muslim?? I am SHOCKED

2 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by OBALOLA55(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
naija4life247:

I think you need mental evaluation
BUHARIDEENS NOR DEY REASON WELL BRUH

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by moshino(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
michlins:
You can't tell me otherwise. This is confirm village people oppressing this young man.

Doctorate degree and still a corporal

Nothing to do with village whatever. He is from the wrong TRIBE, that's the only issue.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tempest01(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Muric dey disguise. Dem wan hide their nonsense.

This is for the next time they spew nonsense in the future they can fall back and reference and say they spoke for southerners, christians and guess the tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by favour32(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Change your name to Adamu chi eb naj Muhammad and watch your rapid promotions.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by kaybee06: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Everyone knows in today's Nigeria, Ebenezer will have to change his name to Mustafa or Ibrahim to gain steady promotion in any of the forces. MURIC can't deceive us even if they can deceive BMC îmbeciles and Tinubu urchins cool
U are the only slowpoke here, seeing Tinubu in your dreams everyday must have been difficult for you and your family. If a discussion is above your IQ, just pass instead of talking from your anus.

3 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by HilcomTech(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Nepotism or foolishness undecided He joined the police force has a recruit (SSCE) and he was expecting a Bsc holder treatment undecided

He was very foolish. He got exactly what he applied for.
There are so many graduates in the Army, Navy and AirForce who are not commissioned.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Military In Pictures / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas / Senate President Saraki's Official Potrait ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.