Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP (42710 Views)

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by dokyOloye: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Phut:

More dishonest permutations.
In d police and armed forces,when they advertise for certain positions like recruits,what they need is ppl with basic certification like WAEC etc.
If you decide to go wt your professorship,it doesn't matter.
It's just like when a bank advertises for cleaners and pegs the requirements as having WAEC,even if you have a PhD in banking and finance,they do not owe it to yiu to upgrade you to banker.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Maghan37: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2022
JAMO84:
I don't care if Corporal Ebenezer goes to the station everyday and eat groundnut from morning to night. The fact that he achieved such Academic feat on a meagre salary is enough to earn him triple promotion immediately.
Beyond tripple promotion.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by 1820ty: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Shut it there. MURIC has always been objective, you and your ilks are just clouded with sentiment.

I'm very sure if this victim were to be a Muslim, you'll terrorize MURIC and call Prof Akintola many unprintable names.
[/s]
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by ayo291: 6:39am On Feb 14, 2022
The question we need to ask is if he follow all the necessary procedure in place to get approval to further before embarking on the doctorate degree and or its just the same Nigeria factor of cutting corners to get what you want and abandoning your duties as usual.
OBALOLA55:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/13/islamic-group-muric-asks-nigerian-police-inspector-general-promote-igbo-corporal-who-has
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by EteBabaagba222(m): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

Do you know how many PhD, Msc, Bsc, HND holders are in the military, Police and other Paramilitary agencies The promotion process of recruit's is spelled out, regardless of your what degree get after joining.

God bless you Brother

Emotions is too much than realities. Their are rules of engagement.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Elidrisy20: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Na lecturing suit am
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by HRMK: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2022
ISHAQ AKINTOLA SEEKING CHEAP PUBLICITY!MURIC IS A #ONEMANGROUP!WHEN DID HE START THE FIGHT FOR OTHERS FROM OTHER RELIGIONS!HE SHULD STOP THE DECEITS!!
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by toye440: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
When I talk say federal job don turn Islamic job dem think say I dey hate ni.
Change the name to Abdul-Kaboom Mohammed and see if he's not promoted to the rank of AIG.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by oyatz(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

He joined the police force has a recruit simple undecided a recruit is a recruit, regardless of your academy achievement.

They can do convertion to officers' cadres.

He can be redeployed to Police Academy.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by oyatz(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2022
HRMK:
ISHAQ AKINTOLA SEEKING CHEAP PUBLICITY!MURIC IS A #ONEMANGROUP!WHEN DID HE START THE FIGHT FOR OTHERS FROM OTHER RELIGIONS!HE SHULD STOP THE DECEITS!!

Irrespective of his past media activities, he said the right thing this time around. Even a bad man can still do a good thing.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by portplus: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2022
This man is not corrupt...
He should must his fatherland with sincerity and wait until a better offer comes his way.
>to enter you must bribe.
>to get juicy posting you must bribe.
>to get promotion as at when due you must bribe.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by oyatz(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2022
ayo291:
The question we need to ask is if he follow all the necessary procedure in place to get approval to further before embarking on the doctorate degree and or its just the same Nigeria factor of cutting corners to get what you want and abandoning your duties as usual.

This is most unfortunate.

You don't need any approval to better your life by acquiring higher qualifications within the legitimate frame work.

There's no mention of the man being found wanting in the discharge of his duties, so why talking of 'abandoning your duties and cutting corners'
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by TAYO124: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2022
The man should ordinarily be promoted but coming from Muric avoid the attempt of Muric to garner support.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by rayornb(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2022
uniquetechng:
my younger brother joined the army as a recruit, after few years he went for his degree program while still receiving his salary. On completion of his degree program he was commissioned as a second lieutenant, today he is a captain in the army.

Thats the normal pratice.

Commissioned how?

Ask him very well.

Maybe he went to NDA or he reapplied as SSC/DSSC.

He can't just be commissioned bro.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Owenmarvis(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2022
But its true go and read Nigerian police force rule its spelt out there and every other qualification u must earn as a recruit must come with study leave. Also you must spend up to 5 yrs before you go for study leave and will be converted if you pass the conversion exam after 10 yrs to officer cader
naija4life247:

I think you need mental evaluation
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2022
rayornb:

Commissioned how?

Ask him very well.

Maybe he went to NDA or he reapplied as SSC/DSSC.

He can't just be commissioned bro.
My father retired as a master Warrant officer, so there is nothing inside this military you can tell me about the military. At 47 and as ex military school student I should know what I am saying, ask any medical personnel who was other rank before becoming a commissioned officer.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Missionaire:

How many of your brother's regulars who went to school after joining the job and applied for commissioning got it?
The way you say it, one would think immediately you get your degree, you can just apply for commissioning and you will get it.
If it was that easy, no recruit would remain as recruit.

Before your brother even got the army job as a private, do you know how many people applied from his State and Zone?
Only him and few others from the state were enlisted. Do you think it is because he is better than the others who didn't get enlisted?

For commisoning, sometimes it is five or less per State.
The people I know who attended the medical school at Ojo barracks 8 were commissioned out of 12, thats about 80%. The military will favour you if you have a good godfather, thats why you many young soldiers and work as backmen for senior officers.
Like I said yesterday my father retired as master Warrant officer, same as my wife's father so I know things you dont know about the military.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2022
oyatz:

They can do convertion to officers' cadres.

He can be redeployed to Police Academy.
I don't know about police, you must have served 15 years before you can convert in the military.
In one of his interview, he said the police didn't give permission to study.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Missionaire:

IF you join with Bsc or HND bro and not SSCE.
If you join with SSCE even if you have Bsc, you will still be a Private.
if you join with SSCE then later obtain Bsc you can be commissioned to the rank of a second lieutenant.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
oyatz:

This is most unfortunate.

You don't need any approval to better your life by acquiring higher qualifications within the legitimate frame work.

There's no mention of the man being found wanting in the discharge of his duties, so why talking of 'abandoning your duties and cutting corners'
You need approval to study whether police, military or paramilitary.

2 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2022
danngnews:

Do you know why he did not start as a recruit?
Ojukwu is a product of British military school
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
juman:

Of course he stand chance of getting lecturing job in nigeria.
But he should look beyond nigeria.
Africa, asia, europe, north and south america etc.
He would get one job.
I think he wants to complete the 15 years in the force for pension
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by danngnews: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

Ojukwu was not a recruit

I thought u guys said there is a number a years the officer should serve in the police force irrespective of his degrees before he is be considered for promotion?

The fact is that ojukwu did start as a recruit because of education in England both formal and military.

If ojukwu did not start as a recruit because of his academic level, I don't see why this police man should not be promoted after such educational achievements.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2022
uniquetechng:
if you join with SSCE then later obtain Bsc you can be commissioned to the rank of a second lieutenant.

Oga, you can. I know that you can. But is it a walk in the park?
Or you think that immediately you obtain Bsc or HND, you will automatically be commissioned to the rank of Lieutenant (not 2nd lieutenant)?
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

You need approval to study whether police, military or paramilitary.

Even civil and private sef.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
danngnews:

I thought u guys said there is a number a years the officer should serve in the police force irrespective of his degrees before he is be considered for promotion?

The fact is that ojukwu did start as a recruit because of education in England both formal and military.

If ojukwu did not start as a recruit because of his academic level, I don't see why this police man should not be promoted after such educational achievements.
You can see Ojukwu didn't join the army has a recruit

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Missionaire:

Even civil and private sef.
So many soldiers were dismissed and were expelled, after the army wrote the school
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by danngnews: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

What you pasted below is never in doubt, my point is that saying a policeman's academic achievement is never considered during promotion is not entirely a fact.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2022
danngnews:

What you pasted below is never in doubt, my point is that saying a policeman's academic achievement is never considered during promotion is not entirely a fact.
To qualify for promotion, you must go for police training and police course. External academic achievement doesn't affect your promotion.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2022
uniquetechng:
The people I know who attended the medical school at Ojo barracks 8 were commissioned out of 12, thats about 80%. The military will favour you if you have a good godfather, thats why you many young soldiers and work as backmen for senior officers.
Like I said yesterday my father retired as master Warrant officer, same as my wife's father so I know things you dont know about the military.

Lol.... You know things I don't know abi?
Na only you your papa and wife papa dey military before abi?

Some of us have had families in the system and produced officers both in the NA, NAF and NN. And there are some that are still cadets at NDA. Some of us just don't want to go into the system.

1. Every State has a quota for enlistment and commisoning into any Federal establishment especially the NMS, NDA, NA, NAF, NN, POLAC, NPF etc.

2. Other than qualifications and God's grace, you also need to have a very strong godfather or godmother for the odds to be in your favour in the Military especially.

3. There are more qualified people than the quota in and for each state. Do you even know the general number for promotion from any rank to any rank? I know a Colonel that has been pushing for Brig Gen for three times now. He is qualified. Was once an acting director under Defence. I know of a Commodore who is supposed to be a Rear Admiral now. It is a very stiff competition. It is not a walk in the park. Godfathers fight for their candidates to be among the small quota allocated to States. You think say na beans?

And no, the godfather doesn't have to be in the military. When one of my Colonel family friend was pushing for Brig Gen, he had to go and also meet the Senator representing his senatorial district to push for him also. He got it. If common from Private to Lcpl dey hard, how much more commisioning?

For example, in a unit, there can be like 7 Privates who are all Regulars but when promotion comes, only 3 or 4 may get it. Never all. The CO of that unit strives to make sure the promotion reach some of him people too if not, the unit go consider am as bad CO.

You said your dad was a MWO. Ask him if it was all his regulars that got to MWO. He attended courses with some of them but some will retire as Ssgt or even Sgt. Some as WO.
Even AWO sef. Do you know how difficult it is to hang AWO?
It is like one in a hundred MWOs that becomes an AWO.

4. You talk about godfatherism which is a very major factor. How many soldiers or NCOs have these godfathers. Also, where a person's godfather's influence stops is where another person's godfather's own start.

5. The crux of the matter is that even if you get your degree after joining or you have your degree before joining as a Non Commissioned Officer (NCO), it is never easy to become a commissioned officer. It is possible, but never easy.

6. Also, some people may have degrees but if after trying unsuccessfully to be enlisted and their age is past the required age, these people usually go to write WAEC again and change their age to become qualified for recruitment but as NCO. That's for those who are desperate. By doing this, you annul your degree in the military. You would have to study again and get another degree before you can be able to be commissioned if you're lucky.

If you dispute any of these, then I doubt if you really paid attention to the system during all your stay at Ojo barracks.

PS: It is even possible that those 8 guys that got enlisted from Ojo barracks may not all be from the same State sef.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Missionaire: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2022
tutudesz:

So many soldiers were dismissed and were expelled, after the army wrote the school

Yeah. There is a number of years you need to spend in the military before applying for study leave. If not, you can be declared AWOL.

Same thing with marriage. You must can't marry immediately you join the job. You need to have been in the system for at least 3 years.

All these civilians think the military life is like the civil life. Once you sign the form for enlistment and become enlisted, you become the government property and enjoy the protection and authority associated with government properties.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Missionaire:

Yeah. There is a number of years you need to spend in the military before applying for study leave. If not, you can be declared AWOL.

Same thing with marriage. You must can't marry immediately you join the job. You need to have been in the system for at least 3 years.

All these civilians think the military life is like the civil life. Once you sign the form for enlistment and become enlisted, you become the government property and enjoy the protection and authority associated with government properties.
Most Banks follow the process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) / Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates) / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.