Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP (42711 Views)

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
uniquetechng:
my younger brother joined the army as a recruit, after few years he went for his degree program while still receiving his salary. On completion of his degree program he was commissioned as a second lieutenant, today he is a captain in the army.

Thats the normal pratice.
After spending how many years And he took permission too
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Osilama1: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Everyone knows in today's Nigeria, Ebenezer will have to change his name to Mustafa or Ibrahim to gain steady promotion in any of the forces. MURIC can't deceive us even if they can deceive BMC îmbeciles and Tinubu urchins cool
some of u are goats we have many Adamus rank and file police with masters degree yet to be promoted you guys should quit writing rubbish for likes ok...
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
uniquetechng:
my younger brother joined the army as a recruit, after few years he went for his degree program while still receiving his salary. On completion of his degree program he was commissioned as a second lieutenant, today he is a captain in the army.

Thats the normal pratice.
And the highest rank your brother can get to is Major
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

After spending how many years And he took permission too
How many years and permission from who

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
uniquetechng:
How many years and permission from who
15 years and from his commanding officer, ask your brother and he will tell you.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

And the highest rank you brother can get to is Major
Lieutenant Colonel not major , if you have a good godfather you can get to Brid. General.

2 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

15 years and from his commanding officer, ask your brother and he will tell you.
Oga my father retired as a Master Warrant officer ,so there is nothing inside military that will tell me.
Three of my siblings are in the Army, Airforce and DSS.

He was commissioned after 8 months

2 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
uniquetechng:
Lieutenant Colonel not major , if you a good godfather you can get to Brid. General.
Non commission Officers stop at major, because of 35 years service.
15 has an Nco minimum to qualify
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Osilama1: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Phut:

He got his bachelors degree in 2010 and joined the force in 2012. Endeavor to read and comprehend, before responding.
sharap he joined with ssce....of he joined with BSC he would start with asp rank Level 8 not constable read ok
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by deflover(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
JAMO84:
I don't care if Corporal Ebenezer goes to the station everyday and eat groundnut from morning to night. The fact that he achieved such Academic feat on a meagre salary is enough to earn him triple promotion immediately.

u mean he achieved it with bribes

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
uniquetechng:
Oga my father retired as a Master Warrant officer ,so there is nothing inside military that will tell me.
Three of my siblings are in the Army, Airforce and DSS.

He was commissioned after 8 months
Guy that a big lie undecided so your was commissioned after 8 months in the military has a recruit or 8 months after getting his degree
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by unmask: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I REPEAT, SO YOU FEEL THAT A NEPA CERTIFICATE HOLDER SHOULD BE IN A BETTER POSITION THAN A PHD HOLDER REGARDLESS OF WHEN THEY JOINED THE FORCE undecided
he joined as a recruit....why? When he could have applied to be an "officer" or whatever police calls it.....since his grades are that good, why doesn't he resign and become a lecturer or a researcher

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Non commission Officers stop at major, because of 35 years service.
15 has an Nco minimum to qualify
Like I said if your godfather is the COS you can get to Brigadier General rank, remember Mustapha was promoted from Sergeant to a Major.

2 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by juman(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Do you know how many PhD, Msc, Bsc, HND holders are in the military, Police and other Paramilitary agencies The promotion process of recruit's is spelled out, regardless of your what degree get after joining.

You are right.
Hope those with qualification are considered.

But why cant he resign and look for lecturing job in and out of the country.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
uniquetechng:
Like I said if your godfather is the COS you can get to Brigadier General rank, remember Mustapha was promoted from Sergeant to a Major.
Al Mustapha is regular25
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by juman(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
I cry for this good for nothing country.
Generals ruined this beautiful country.

They are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by uniquetechng: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Guy that a big lie undecided so your was commissioned after 8 months in the military has a recruit or 8 months after getting his degree
Did you read what I wrote earlier He joined as a recruit, spent few years in the army then went for his degree while still receiving his salary. On completion of his program was commissioned after 8 months as a second lieutenant.

Other ranks does this all the especially medical personnel who attended medical school.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
juman:

You are right.
Hope those with qualification are considered.

But why cant he resign and look for lecturing job in and out of the country.
Honestly I don't know, so many people join the police and military to fund their education and they leave after getting their degree.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
uniquetechng:
Did you read what I wrote earlier He joined as a recruit, spent few years in the army then went for his degree while still receiving his salary. On completion of his program was commissioned after 8 months as a second lieutenant.

Other ranks does this all the especially medical personnel who attended medical school.
Ok! But your brother was given permission to further his education,that why he was commissioned early.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by juman(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Honestly I don't know, so many people join the police and military to fund their education and they leave after getting their degree.

Exactly. I have a cousin that did like that.
He left after his degree.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
juman:

Exactly. I have a cousin that did like that.
He left after his degree.
Phd undecided so many universities would've employed him since
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by unmask: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Phut:

So why on earth would his first degree not be considered, if there isn’t something fishy going on - more especially as he graduated with such a high GPA?
Also, illegally refusing to consider a persons qualifications, does not equal him joining with an SSCE. He joined as a bachelors degree holder, but was placed way below his appropriate rank - and the same nonsense continues till today.
you can join the police as a recruit or an officer.

With a degree, you can apply to be an officer.

Regardless of your qualifications, if you apply to become a recruit, only your school certificate is needed.

So blame the man, not the system (that is if the system didn't deny him entry based on padi padi)

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by hotseat: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
For the very first time MUMURIC, sorry... MURIC spoke on the side of objectivity!

But....ordering the IGP around shows the backing this Muricians have in the political chess game of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by juman(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Phd undecided so many universities would've employed him since

Not phd o.
He was from the village.
He joined military.
He got his first degree and left.
He was tired of recruit job in army.
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Osilama1:
my parents are goats [s]we have many Adamus rank and file police with masters degree yet to be promoted you guys should quit writing rubbish for likes ok[/s]...
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by tutudesz: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
juman:

Not phd o.
He was from the village.
He joined military.
He got his first degree and left.
He was tired of recruit job in army.
Sorry, was referring to Nnaji PhD grin
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by unmask: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
uniquetechng:
you cant be a degree holder in the Arny/Airforce/Navy and remain a corporal let alone a Phd holder.
If you join the Army with Bsc your rank starts from Second Lieutenant, Master degree is Lieutenant.
it seems a lot of you don't read.. And you also know nothing about the military

1 Like

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
asanausana91:
[s]what you don't know just shot up. As far as he enter the police before getting those degrees, especially when he is in rank and file, your degrees are useless even if your name is Muhammad.
Just like the military,there are many doctorate degree holders who are still other ranks[/s].
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
dominion001:
[s]tribal/Religious bigot like you. where are all the Christian bodies and ohaneze to fight for this man ever since. It is now taking a Muslim group to do the needful. Instead of appreciating their effort you are here typing rubbish with your cheap phone and data[/s].
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by Sacramento85(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
The man knew that once u are a recruit, u remain a recruit.
Good he has advanced educationally, he should seek greener pastures elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
kaybee06:

My mama na îmbecile I swear [s]seeing Tinubu in your dreams everyday must have been difficult for you and your family. If a discussion is above your IQ, just pass instead of talking from your anus[/s].
as E dey pain you, E go dey sweet me grin as E dey sweet me, E go dey pain you grin
Re: Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP by juman(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
tutudesz:

Sorry, was referring to Nnaji PhD grin

Of course he stand chance of getting lecturing job in nigeria.
But he should look beyond nigeria.
Africa, asia, europe, north and south america etc.
He would get one job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.