Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream (46928 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Video: Man & Wife Spotted 'banging' In Between Rocks / Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by lozanni(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

Why? They have recessive genes. The Black Woman is the only woman without animal DNA in them. The Black Woman is the only woman with the Eve mitochondrial DNA known as the Eve/God gene. The Black Woman has 95% of her DNA which is locked and not in use, which the white man calls Junk DNA, but which “some people” say it’s actually GOD Dna which when unlocked by the return of the Black SUN, aka what Christianity calls SON will turn them into super humans. Go ask marvel and DCA comics. They have been making movies about that.

cheesy You got me there.
I thought you wanted unravel some new discoveries about the black woman DNA.
I like marvel comics, but got angry with them for killing Tony Stark (Iron man) in the Avengers Endgame. angry
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Jmichael1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Nice one. cheesy

Nigga has escaped from the bunch of Broke and entitled Nigerian liabilities, parading themselves as girlfriends.

Date a Nigeria girl at your own peril.

i swear....
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by BloomingDale(f): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
lozanni:

cheesy You got me there.
I thought you wanted unravel some new discoveries about the black woman DNA.
I like marvel comics, but got angry with them for killing Tony Stark (Iron man) in the Avengers Endgame. angry

Junk DNA

In genetics, the term junk DNA refers to regions of DNA that are noncoding. DNA contains instructions (coding) that are used to create proteins in the cell. ... However, other DNA regions are not transcribed into proteins, nor are they used to produce RNA molecules and their function is unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by lozanni(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

Junk DNA

In genetics, the term junk DNA refers to regions of DNA that are noncoding. DNA contains instructions (coding) that are used to create proteins in the cell. ... However, other DNA regions are not transcribed into proteins, nor are they used to produce RNA molecules and their function is unknown.

Ok, I get your drift now. Are you a Geneticist?
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Cousin9999: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Are we sure that's a woman?
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by ThickSharon123(f): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Igbo man to marry or nothing. grin grin grin.. if you see good thing, say it's good thing. grin
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Raph82(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Different colours, one hole. Appreciate what you have.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by VirileNelly2420: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Variety is d spice of Life....
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Hassanmaye(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Orubebe01:
Lovely pictures
Wow
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Hassanmaye(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
gfon:
My niggar don colonize this woman finish,na this kind oynibo I dey find
angry grin
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Basher8583: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Torosk1:
Igbo Amaka
Main while afojas right now

Lol... because of white woman. How low can you go. Slave
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Edugist4u: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lucky dude. God I need a beautiful angel like this. I pray God answer my prayer
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by IronGalaxy: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
pacespot:

[b]Black women generally are entitled compared to their White counterparts, if you get to America, it is still the same story. Most oyinbo women just want someone to care for them, spend some time with, and be loved and cherished. [/b]But you will see a black woman who will start giving descriptions of her ideal man: he must be this, he must be that, and the list goes on, as if she can create the man by herself.
You speak like this because you aren't exposed to white women/people smiley
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by pacespot(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
IronGalaxy:
You speak like this because you aren't exposed to white women/people smiley

I have so many of them as friends, though mostly online, i can tell you these people are not entitled unlike black women. White women don't often make financial demands when they are going out with black guys, I don't know if it is the same story with White guys.
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by IronGalaxy: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
pacespot:

I have so many of them as friends, though mostly online, i can tell you these people are not entitled unlike black women. White women don't often make financial demands when they are going out with black guys, I don't know if it is the same story with White guys.
exactly my point. You aren't exposed to them on a personal basis to make that conclusion, anyone can be anything online bro. Women are the same irrespective of race hear it from me....they nag, they're entitled, they require your time, they want security be it monetarily or otherwise..they want attention, they want compliments etc, etc..
You are simply apportioning positivity on to them because they are white its that simple. You guys generally attach positivity to whiteness and negativity to blackness.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by pacespot(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
IronGalaxy:
exactly my point. You aren't exposed to them on a personal basis to make that conclusion, anyone can be anything online bro. Women are the same irrespective of race hear it from me....they nag, they're entitled, they require your time, they want security be it monetarily or otherwise..they want attention, they want compliments etc, etc..
You are simply apportioning positivity on to them because they are white its that simple. You guys generally attach positivity to whiteness and negativity to blackness.

I only spoke of the experience I had with them, if I met a White woman who was materialistic, i would mention that too. Online is good enough to guage some of the things to expect from someone if you finally met each other offline. Mind you, a Black woman you just met online could have turned a financial burden if both of you spoke for too long
Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by Jman06(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
BloomingDale:

Why? They have recessive genes. The Black Woman is the only woman without animal DNA in them. The Black Woman is the only woman with the Eve mitochondrial DNA known as the Eve/God gene. The Black Woman has 95% of her DNA which is locked and not in use. The white man refers to it as Junk DNA, but “some people” say it’s actually GOD DNA which when unlocked by the return of the Black SUN will turn them into super humans. Go ask marvel and DCA comics. They have been making movies about that.
Story for the gods!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream by IronGalaxy: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
pacespot:

I only spoke of the experience I had with them, if I met a White woman who was materialistic, i would mention that too. Online is good enough to guage some of the things to expect from someone if you finally met each other offline. Mind you, a Black woman you just met online could have turned a financial burden if both of you spoke for too long
Nothing breats physical/ personality interaction bro. Im South African and honestly the white woman you describe...eish I don't know..Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.