Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea (1937 Views)

My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x / She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by KenJADE(m): 3:14am On Jun 25, 2011
I'm so so unhappy, Downcast, I lost something, I cud have kept her, But I never knew
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 25, 2011
Cry a river and move on.

1 Like

Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:20am On Jun 25, 2011

Poster pele pele so gbo? Take it easy; abeg dnt get sick oh. Do you care to share your story?

@rokiaru, u no dey sleep? I was waiting for my comments to be posted only for me to see yours.
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 25, 2011
ferhyntorlah:

@rokiaru, u no dey sleep? I was waiting for my comments to be posted only for me to see yours.

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha I can't sleep, I don't know why. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by MMM2(m): 5:36am On Jun 25, 2011
op
u can still buy d stuff u lost again. undecided
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 25, 2011
It's usually like that mate cheesy cheer up.
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Cry a river and move on.
dnt cry me a river,cry me a lagoon #olamide.eniduro.
@op well try getn her back if u still can but if u cant move on cos life is too short
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by Opusdeii(f): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2011
Really, life is too short to dwell on disappointment. So dude, move on.
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by KenJADE(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2011
Thanks @all but it's just that she wasn't transparent enough for me to know she did, And know reflecting back into the past makes me see some mistakes I might have made, I just hope the future's got better things for me and her,
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by 9jaTopGuru: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
minor issues
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by tellwisdom: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2011
I'm so so unhappy, Downcast, I lost something, I cud have kept her, But I never knew

I dont beelive you, not until you take a sweet hug at the transformer! angry
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by upendo98(f): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2011
may all the men read this
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by tellwisdom: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
may all the men read this

grin
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by Mynd44: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2011
Go look for her and stop whinning.
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by Airtimex(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2011
hahahahahahahhahahahaahhahhhhhahhahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can't stop laughing., i hate regrets. oga carryon or shocked
Re: All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea by KenJADE(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

Go look for her and stop whinning.
yhu think it's that easy, huh? angry

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar / Is It True That Runz Girls Get Married More Than Good Girls??? / How Would You Deal With Hurtful Speeches In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.