Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? (1901 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by nogames: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2011
In my own option, tattoo on woman's body is like casting spell on somebody (especially here in Nigeria oooh), Any responsible guys will not and can not ask for such person's hands in marriage, Number of ladies with tattoo increases day by day, i wounder if they ever consider how men feel about it,
My question is Guys, can you marry a tattoo girl?
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by tellwisdom: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
In my own option, tattoo on woman's  body  is like casting spell on somebody (especially here in Nigeria oooh),  Any responsible guys will not and can not ask for such person's hands in marriage,  Number of ladies with tattoo increases day by day,  i wounder if they ever consider how men feel about it,
My question is Guys, can you marry a tattoo girl?

SHARRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP and leave this thread angry angry
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
There are evil women in this world who don't have tattoos,besides its self expression its not a sign of satanism or promiscuity.also as long as she's matured and doesn't play games its a go ahead.
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2011
It's their choice, if you dont' like a woman with a tattoo move ur eyes & bounce!
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Tosinville(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sincerely, any girl with tattooes here in nigeria can never make a good housewife as a matter of fact cos for their types to do chores in the house sometimes will be a big deal, back her child is another wahala, they might even order their husband to cook for sometimes in a jovial way. They're only good for fuk nothin more.
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2011
Whoa @tosinville superb mindset those with tattoos are equivalent to whores,so what of men with tattoos.I like the way u think.
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by MMM2(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
op
yep and yes i love it,
but i dont have any tattoo.

Op
have u seen tattoos in d pu-55y b4?
Is very sexy and luvly.
U need 2 c it 1 of dis dayz. tongue
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by NegroNtns(m): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2011
Well, to dispell any fear or suspicion of immorality, tattoo is not a new phenomenon in our customs and traditions. I had great-grandparents and grand-parents that had body tattoo.

On women, notice that it spells like toto(lol!), its HOT!!! In moderation, it can be exotic on a woman. However, for some it has become an emblem of street bandit, every inch of the skin surface is covered in ink. Repulsive!!!
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 26, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Well, to dispell any fear or suspicion of immorality, tattoo is not a new phenomenon in our customs and traditions. I had great-grandparents and grand-parents that had body tattoo.

On women, notice that it spells like toto(lol!), its HOT!!! In moderation, it can be exotic on a woman. However, for some it has become an emblem of street bandit, every inch of the skin surface is covered in ink. Repulsive!!!
Gbam!!!!
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by NegroNtns(m): 2:19am On Jun 26, 2011
Rokiatu, na you be that? Ah, long time no see. Where have u been?
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2011
Boring!!!!
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2011
Since when did tattoos correlate with ability to perform house/wife duties? Or how responsible she is?

I always tell my friends and family. If you want to know why Nigeria is so backwards, look no further than NL as members here are a good representation of the nation's population. According to nogames, if I decide to tattoo a flower on my back, I am no longer marriage material. However, if a man accepts my flower tattoo and I'm lucky enough to marry, then according to Oga Tosinville, my desire to cook and clean will disappear. Chai lol.

Well, Angelina Jolie has plenty of tattoos. She's a humanitarian, a loving mother of adopted children as well as children she birthed, makes multi-millions as an actress, a UN Ambassador. I dare not strive to be like her and none of you dare dream of her at night. Daughter of satan.
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Rokiatu, na you be that? Ah, long time no see. Where have u been?
I have been around. I should be asking you that question, I remember your name. Since then, I haven't seen you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by nogames: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2011
M M M:

op
yep and yes i love it,
but i dont have any tattoo.

Op
have u seen tattoos in d pu-55y b4?
Is very sexy and luvly.
U need 2 c it 1 of dis dayz. tongue
Negro_Ntns:

Can you put tribal on your children faces simply because your great grand parents had tribal marks?
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by nogames: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2011
ogugua88:

Since when did tattoos correlate with ability to perform house/wife duties? Or how responsible she is?

I always tell my friends and family. If you want to know why Nigeria is so backwards, look no further than NL as members here are a good representation of the nation's population. According to nogames, if I decide to tattoo a flower on my back, I am no longer marriage material. However, if a man accepts my flower tattoo and I'm lucky enough to marry, then according to Oga Tosinville, my desire to cook and clean will disappear. Chai lol.

Well, Angelina Jolie has plenty of tattoos. She's a humanitarian, a loving mother of adopted children as well as children she birthed, makes multi-millions as an actress, a UN Ambassador. I dare not strive to be like her and none of you dare dream of her at night. Daughter of satan.

I wonderfer if you know anything about Angelina Jolie's marital history before using her as an example of good marriage material, you can be succesful in your choosen carrier and be a bad example in other sphere of live, For your information and to betress my point that tattoo girls are only good for sex and nothing else, they can never be good house material , here is your model's marital history accounding to wikipedea

"March 28, 1996, Jolie married British actor Jonny Lee Miller, her co-star in the film Hackers (1995). She attended her wedding in black rubber pants and a white shirt, upon which she had written the groom's name in her blood.[78] Jolie and Miller separated in September 1997 and subsequently divorced on February 3, 1999. They remained on good terms and Jolie later explained, "It comes down to timing. I think he's the greatest husband a girl could ask for. I'll always love him, we were simply too young."[27]

While on a break from Miller prior to their wedding,[16] Jolie was involved in a brief relationship with her Foxfire (1996) co-star Jenny Shimizu. She later stated, "I would probably have married Jenny if I hadn't married my husband. I fell in love with her the first second I saw her."[79] In 2003, asked if she was bisexual, Jolie responded, "Of course. If I fell in love with a woman tomorrow, would I feel that it's okay to want to kiss and touch her? If I fell in love with her? Absolutely! Yes!"[80]
Jolie and Brad Pitt at the Deauville American Film Festival in 2007

Jolie married her Pushing Tin (1999) co-star Billy Bob Thornton on May 5, 2000. As a result of their frequent public declarations of passion and gestures of love—most famously wearing one another's blood in vials around their necks—their relationship became a favorite topic of the entertainment media.[81] Jolie and Thornton separated in June 2002—three months after Jolie's adoption of a Cambodian baby—and divorced on May 27, 2003. Asked about the sudden dissolution of their marriage, Jolie stated, "It took me by surprise, too, because overnight, we totally changed. I think one day we had just nothing in common. And it's scary but, I think it can happen when you get involved and you don't know yourself yet."[82]

In early 2005, Jolie was involved in a well-publicized Hollywood scandal when she was accused of being the reason for the divorce of actors Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. She and Pitt were alleged to have started an affair in 2004 while filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005). She denied this on several occasions, but admitted that they "fell in love" on the set.[83] In an interview in 2005, she explained, "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not look at myself in the morning if I did that. I wouldn't be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife."[80]

While Jolie and Pitt never publicly commented on the nature of their relationship, speculations continued throughout 2005. The first intimate paparazzi photos emerged in April, one month after Aniston had filed for divorce; they showed Pitt, Jolie and her son Maddox at a beach in Kenya. During the summer Jolie and Pitt were seen together with increasing frequency and most of the entertainment media considered them a couple, dubbing them "Brangelina". On January 11, 2006, Jolie confirmed to People that she was pregnant with Pitt's child and thereby acknowledged their relationship for the first time in public.[81] In February 2010, Jolie and Pitt sued British tabloid News of the World for reporting that they were separating;[84] the privacy claim was settled the following July for an undisclosed amount, which was subsequently donated to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
I'm not interested in tattoo wearers.
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Goldieluks: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
Am a girl,but i detest tattoos.
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by nogames: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2011
ogugua88:

I always tell my friends and family. If you want to know why Nigeria is so backwards, look no further than NL as members here are a good representation of the nation's population. According to nogames, if I decide to tattoo a flower on my back, I am no longer marriage material. However, if a man accepts my flower tattoo and I'm lucky enough to marry, then according to Oga Tosinville, my desire to cook and clean will disappear. Chai lol.

you are epitom of  Afriacan beauty  from your profile picture, your dreasing is moderate, you neither expose  any part of your body nor  having any tattoo,  yet i am tripping for you,
PLS DO NOT SUPPORT BAD THING JARE
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

Am a girl,but i detest tattoos.
That is why i love u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^ but you don't love me? undecided
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Goldieluks: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
LesbianBoy:

That is why i love u  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

oh tnx.
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
2buff:

^^ but you don't love me?  undecided
g.a.y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love girls, girls, girls, girls, girls, girls i do adore!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by ovo4u(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
sex
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
LesbianBoy:

g.a.y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love girls, girls, girls, girls, girls, girls i do adore!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

But I luv you undecided undecided
grin
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Goldieluks: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2011
Jeez,so 2buff your g ay for real?? shocked shocked
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^ Heck no.

Just having a laugh at his reaction.  cheesy
I'm straight and very comfortably so.
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Goldieluks: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2011
Umm, having a laugh,
okkee dokee.
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
2buff:

But I luv you undecided undecided
grin
ok now kiss me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2011
ovo4u:

sex
Gbam!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

Umm, having a laugh,
okkee dokee.

I know you just made a sigh of relief.
You would have missed out on all of this ME if I was.  wink

LesbianBoy:

ok now kiss me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Keep your Lesbianboy ways to yourself mate cool
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Natasha2(f): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
me love tattoes will get on me a$$ or lower back  cheesy
Re: Guys, What Comes To Your Mind When You Come Across Tattoo Girls? by Odunharry(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
cant draw any on ma body bt like it on fair people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Committed Adultery? / Does Relationship Break-ups Hit Men Harder Than Women / Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.