Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? (6130 Views)

Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Hope y'all went to church sha cos thats the best way to get a serious relationship.

Babe,

Your username is not wifely and homely enuf, diss the name and you would get a serz relationship that would give u Mr and Mrs. If not, all you would attract are suckersgrin grin grin

Please dont wanna sin today. Bye!
grin shocked grin
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2011
oluwagbami:

Guys u have been caught pants down. @satanic is making u confess d sins u all commited before he was banished to. D earth. Mind you he's keeping all your records so you just keep on talking, I dey laff ooooo

noted and record kept
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by BABE3: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2011
When:  Senior Secondary School 1.

Experience: **smh** National Disgrace. lol. Nuff said.

I don't even consider it "serious", but it still counts.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
Of course just like myself, the SSSchool relationship na child's play. The one i would consider serious was the 2nd one whilst in LASU. I scrificed my all for this Ibo girl from Anambra State.

We were in the same class and i even exchanged papers with her during examination to the extent that i was almost caught. Many lecturer threatened me with failure if i didnt drop the girl but was adamant.

Cultist wahala na hin worst pass. I was being chased for a whole semetre till i became one before i was freed.

I broke up with this damsel cause of marriage pressure. She was forced to marry early whilst i just entered school and wasn't ready to take up responsibility. The girl is married now with a bouncing baby boy aged 8 years old.

I never for once regret all the experiences i had with this pretty girl. Its just unfortunate we werent destined for each other
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by BABE3: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^ Awwww- Sh1t happens. You'll find someone better.  wink ---Eya-- You were a cultist? No wonder---Nne, Pls na God I take beg you, change your username abeg.

Mine (the SSS1 one) was just awful. It was like a punishment sef. It had more disadvantages than advantages.

Advantage: I gained more swag. He was in SSS3 and he was a prefect. So---- you know na.  cheesy

Disadvantages: I got in trouble with his mates (girls) like hell. They were jealous of course.--hehe. Chei! See bullying. I fetched water tire.
I got in trouble with teachers too, coz it was like a "taboo" to have a boyfriend. mschewww--- There was one time this witch of a teacher saw us "talking" at the very wrong time and place--- my punishment was that, I had to wear  the males' uniform for a whole week. Chei---See disgrace---Mehn---- It was something.

Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2011
Oh my goosh. What a wicked teacher, i havent heard of such a punishment from a teacher before. Probably u were in a boarding school.
Its not as i was a cultist in School, but i had to move with them just to get some kind of Security and power to molest other students.
As per my user name, im a Satanist so dont go there at all. Are u in a relationship at the moment? If yes hows it faring?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by BABE3: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^ yElz o!  cheesy I was in a boarding school. Why do you think I was fetching water? For them to bath and wash their yeye clothes na-- Six years of hardship! It wasn't easy but it was worth it.

As per your username: Ok Sir, Fair enough.

Nope. Single and Chilling.  Are you?

Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2011
Yea got single last oct 2010. Was dating a virgin inexperienced girl i took from the church choir when i was the director of music. She became something else and i left her. I dont intend getting into any relationshp till 2013/2014 to enable moi concentrate on career, education futherance (Doctorate, Professional qualification etc). I dont to be broken hearted, hence broken down into pieces. Lmao.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by BABE3: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2011
LoL---@ Choir master and Choir member.

I get it. It's all good. Goodluck. smiley

Oh yh, do you also plan on being celibate till 2013/2014? Just curious.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Ekpoma1: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2011
Neva had any serious r/ship. None that i took serious. They(d gals) r d ones taking it serious. Just neva see my kind of gal 2 take serious.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
BABE!:

LoL---@ Choir master and Choir member.

I get it. It's all good. Goodluck. smiley

Oh yh, do you also plan on being celibate till 2013/2014? Just curious.

Babe this ur question don push me for corner o. Well i dont think that can be unachievable but to be realistic as a man, i dont know. Though i have an elder brother(full blown Pastor) who havent tasted sex till date. He monitors me 24/7 but doesnt know the kind of aweful/evil deeds i engage in behind. Let me say Romance i may do, but i will try to avoid sex till the next 3 years. But if i get a dedicated and nice lady and a virgin again, i may be tempted to engage in a pseudo relationshp that may eventually lead to married in 2014, provided she can hold body. Sex kills spiritual life you know?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by BABE3: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2011
satani22:

Babe this your question don push me for corner o. Well i dont think that can be unachievable but to be realistic as a man, i dont know. Though i have an elder brother(full blown Pastor) who havent tasted sex till date. He monitors me 24/7 but doesnt know the kind of aweful/evil deeds i engage in behind. Let me say Romance i may do, but i will try to avoid sex till the next 3 years. But if i get a dedicated and nice lady and a virgin again, i may be tempted to engage in a pseudo relationshp that may eventually lead to married in 2014, provided she can hold body. Sex kills spiritual life you know?

Eyyaaa-- You're so sweet. smiley You username is very "misleading" though. Yh, sex AT THE WRONG TIME kills spiritual life. Anyways, I don't want to get too personal with my questions. Goodluck Sir.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Neva had any serious r/ship. None that i took serious. They(d gals) r d ones taking it serious. Just neva see my kind of gal 2 take serious.
Then abstain from sex and keep them as companion till u get your choice. I have same problem. None yet that fits my first higher institution girl friend to date but it didn't stop me from going into a very Serious relationship since then which always had negative end
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
BABE!:

Eyyaaa-- You're so sweet. smiley You username is very "misleading" though. Yh, sex AT THE WRONG TIME kills spiritual life. Anyways, I don't want to get too personal with my questions. Goodluck Sir.
Lol. Whats misleading about my user name? Satani22 remains a born again satanist that doesnt do evil but good. Im a good Satanist with love and a good heart. Thanks sha for the coversation. Mind you, im still a young man even though i look old. lmao
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by BABE3: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
LOL--- It's ok. I use "Sir" for my baby cousins sef. It's just a silly expression (in this case).

You're welcome.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by timilehing(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2011
Evry tin is just new and promising but later ends up in chaos
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2011
Hmmnnn *breathes heavily*

satani22:

Babe this your question don push me for corner o. Well i dont think that can be unachievable but to be realistic as a man, i dont know. Though i have an elder brother(full blown Pastor) who havent tasted sex till date. He monitors me 24/7 but doesnt know the kind of aweful/evil deeds i engage in behind. Let me say Romance i may do, but i will try to avoid sex till the next 3 years. But if i get a dedicated and nice lady and a virgin again, i may be tempted to engage in a pseudo relationshp that may eventually lead to married in 2014, provided she can hold body. Sex kills spiritual life you know?

Interesting!
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 9jafetish(f): 12:35am On Jun 27, 2011
satani22:

You love me? Ope o o. You re the first person to show your love for me on Nairaland. I'm very exicited. Oya share your relationship experience

are you a satanist?

do you like dominatrix?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2011
Guess who's here? The love of my life, the lady i intend to get married to in 2014. Note. All those words were 4 u. Ok?
bhusayor:

Hmmnnn *breathes heavily*

Interesting!

Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2011
9jafetish:

are you a satanist?

do you like dominatrix?
yes
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2011
satani22:

Guess who's here? The love of my life, the lady i intend to get married to in 2014. Note. All those words were 4 u. Ok?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 12:48am On Jun 27, 2011
I dnt care. Even if u re not made my decision already. Lets goto the Romance section chat room now. I'll be expecting u
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 27, 2011
^^but i cannot 'hold my body' tongue tongue

lol, just kidding grin, see u there cool
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by smilypie: 1:21am On Jun 27, 2011
lol
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 1:34am On Jun 27, 2011
lol u edited ur post?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Mynd44: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2011
Hmmm
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Hadefunky(f): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2011
y z evri1 running away frm d real topic, stop divertin, hit d nail on d head jooooo grin
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by ronkebp(f): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
My first relationship (puppy love) was in my ss.2, could not sleep could not eat, then after awhile felt i was matured enough to dat bigger boys,, my second and the most serious, i really gave my heart in this one, was in my 3rd year in the univeristy, but the relationship hit the rock.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2011
Ronke. When we have broken relationships, do we do an evaluation afterwards b4 entering a new one or just jump straight away into another one? I think most people don't do this cos being overwhelmed by desperation, anxiety and over joyousness will prevent most from doing so. The new relationship will hit the rock
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by ronkebp(f): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^^it is different for some, for me, it was difficult to get over that guy ooooo, despite the fact that i was proving levels, for my mind i dey melt everyday, i tried other relationships, nothing compares, nobody could take my mind of him, until i met THE ONE", he took my mind off that other guy, completely. The truth is, no matter how you wait to weigh the pros and cons before getting into another relationship, it will still hit the rock, if that person does not have the flavour you are looking for.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2011
Ronke. Dont get things confused and muddled. Your last sentence said it all. i.e Flavouv. Why enter into a new relationship that might lack ur flavour? Its as if u re prepared for a probable eventuality that could either be + or -. One should take time to seek for the flavour rather than impatiently rush in and then rush out. Fine no relationship can be perfect but then b4 saying yes, set the rules between ur self i.e dos and donts. I think that would help reveal compatibility or incompartibility. Just watch the one ure in presently. I wish u all the best
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by ronkebp(f): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2011
Thank you, am married, to the one am in, yaaay!!!!!!,been married for two years now, sometimes you don't know what the flavour is unless you taste it, though you can tell from the colour, but tasting it to know what you really want, you might like a particular thing and that thing gives allergic reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai / How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell / Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.