Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? (1606 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Suppose you had a wife who cheated. And the man involved was your best friend whom you took like a brother, whom you have been going with for many years
One day you caught him with your wife right inside your home,on your matrimonial bed.
What would you do to the man,and would you accept the wife back after so much begging, weeping and family intervention?
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by MufasaLion: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Absolutely not! There are some things that are unwise to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Candidlady: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Suppose you had a wife who cheated. And the man involved was your best friend whom you took like a brother, whom you have been going with for many years
One day you caught him with your wife right inside your home,on your matrimonial bed.
What would you do to the man,and would you accept the wife back after so much begging, weeping and family intervention?

Suppose you had a husband who cheated. And the lady involved was your best friend whom you took like a sister, whom you have been going with for many years
One day you caught her with your husband right inside your home,on your matrimonial bed.
What would you do to the woman,and would you accept the husband back after so much begging, weeping and family intervention?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by tico1212(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yes I will take her back, back to her parents house.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Mhykel217(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
even babe gaaan talk more of wife undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by illicit(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
tico1212:

Back 2 back be dat

5 Likes

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by brosom(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
OP u, wife and best friend dey ment tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by paulolee(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
take back say wetin happen? its better we end tinz than staying with a woman dt I know within me dt I can never forgive..
life is too short to keep dieing in pretense, i cnt imagine staying with her with d memories of her cheating running on my head..
forget dt forgive n forget shii, dey are some wrongs dt came with deep scars, u can easily forgive bt u cnt forget them..
even if she caught me with her best friend n ask for a divorce, I'll go ahead bcox I take responsibility for my actions..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

I can't stand a cheating partner...
I don't care who you cheated with, whether it's worth my friend, my enemy or whoever, you cheat on me, and you're gone...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by danietohbadt(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nobody fit claim ownership over public infrastructure.

She belongs to the streets!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by helinues: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
The devil which led her to do the first one never die

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by AoifeNightfall: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

I will kill the man and forgive my wife smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
tico1212:
Lol! Right on point.
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by bonadripper: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Any man who takes such woman back should be hanged

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Sammy101111(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
A woman get layed in just a nap of an eye
I don't know what they derive in flirting
Once you flirt ,attention lost ,na sex .

By.SamDavid

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Moeman: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
i belive you already know the answer to this question...
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Gee64: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
I would forgive her but... :

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Demigod22: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
I don't have the maturity or emotional capacity to forgive a cheating partner. There was a time I was forced to break up with my girlfriend by one bad guy, my girlfriend don't want to break up with me, but my life was at stake, so I cut her off.

She wanted to hurt me and the only thing the mumu girl could think of was to have sex with my mumu friend and my mumu friend told me about it after they had the sex. To be honest I was hurt.

A year later she came back after the bad guy left the school, the relationship cannot happen again, I can't be that stupid, but once in awhile she normally come for sex till I graduated.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Supersymetry: 1:27am On Feb 20, 2022
The logical thing to do is to forgive, but only if you have a logical proof that he's a good friend. There's love in sharing.
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On Feb 20, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
GOD is still exempting people from all evil
U are invited to church
How to attend?
1. Check for any house bearing winners banner at your house and ask them
2. On the mainland? U can simply stand at oshodi In front of the military market waving your white handkerchief and winners bus will stop for u from 6am
3. or call me or the number on the flyer
God exempts people from all evil? How exactly does God do that when even Jesus Christ did not enjoy nor promise any such exemption? undecided

While you lie for to promote the social businesses belonging to your mogs and pastors, be sure they can't help you in anyway as far as entering into God's Heaven at the end of the day. Make sure to at least obtain heaven here on earth in their kingdoms here on earth. undecided
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Simplelion: 4:06am On Feb 20, 2022
I know someone in this situation now, it's just too difficult to forget, very difficult.. ones a cheat will always be a cheat, it's not all animals that must be domesticated..... some belong to the street so just leave it there, chop ur own if possible and move.
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by worldclass68(m): 4:16am On Feb 20, 2022
Favfables1:

I can't stand a cheating partner...
I don't care who you cheated with, whether it's worth my friend, my enemy or whoever, you cheat on me, and you're gone...

Gaskiya
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by worldclass68(m): 4:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Nope.....cuz she will only continue and be very careful not to get caught next time....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 20, 2022
It depends, only you alone know if it’s worth it or not. Such topics can never be generalized so you do what you think is right.
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by ITbomb(m): 5:48am On Feb 20, 2022
An old man once told me, if you must cheat, at least respect your partner.

Sleeping with someone on your matrimonial bed is the highest form of disrespect to your family not just your partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by tunjilana: 5:54am On Feb 20, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

And what if she continues....how many men will you kill...until she sends you to jail?!

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Kenturkey048(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Suppose you had a husband who cheated. And the lady involved was your best friend whom you took like a sister, whom you have been going with for many years
One day you caught her with your husband right inside your home, on your matrimonial bed.
What would you do to the woman, and would you accept the husband back after so much begging, weeping, and family intervention?

Gender battle...Everywhere...
Funny thing is, a wife can't send her husband packing...

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Kenturkey048(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

A man caught his wife cheating, attacked who she was cheating with, and killed him...When to jail for 10years, came back to see that his wife already had 3 children for their neighbor.
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Candidlady: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Swallow that last line of yours....
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Oksman(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2022
Kenturkey048:

You had the time to respond to her rubbish comparison. Very silly post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? / STORY] Mum’s Best Friend (+18) – (episode 1 – 5) / Is Regular Sex Good For The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.