Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

“My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him (41396 Views)

Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Fowler Replies Kyari, Says Recession, Oil Price Affected Tax Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by juman(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
The case will be handled badly.
The guy is very connected.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Toktee:
Don't mind the drug Lord.... He have forgotten innocent citizens he have forgotten in jail and many more he killed.

He should test that isolation centre for a while.

If they released him he Will temper with investigations.
I really hope he doesn't come out if he's found guilty..he should be used as a scapegoat.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by jamexborn(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Same old format
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by simplesearch: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Consequences are inevitable part of our choice!
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Bahamas95(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
They should lock him up and throw the key into the red sea...... Nonsense!

Meanwhile, rare picture of Iyaebe. grin

2 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Show us that pablo with handcuffs....

When he's going around dealing with drugs his healthy, now he's having health issues,

Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by seyz91(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Infact, very very ridculous
NOETHNICITY:
The tendency of Nigerians to always play the health card to manipulate the judiciary is just ridiculous.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by flexrivers(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good!!!
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Chitonny: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
When hush puppy gave u money to lock up his associate for how many months did u lock him? Now jus few days u dey complain.

3 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by israelmao(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
You've never seen anything.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
They should send him to US for medical treatment pls
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Naturescorner23(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
I teach nft's(recognizing top projects that give a whooping ROI,how to get wl and also how to receive free NFT'S, I also guide you on how to sell and list on opensea .
Don't be left behind NFT is mad money.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Kaymansion(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin He is feeling it
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Kajaard: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thunder fire you Abba Kyari. You health is failing you kill you there angry

What about the countless amount of people that died from ill-health after being locked up extra-judiciously by you? Idiot angry

1 Like

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Toktee(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
makavalley:
Everything about this man's arrest looks scripted, from one scene to another.
How?

That he never arrested a man at husspupi's directives?

That they do not have him on camera negotiating drug deal with NDLEA agent?

Did he deny the allegations?

Most of you are more problem to Nigeria than Buhari.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by bergs2: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's this man saying.. cheesy
Pls how many days have you spent tho? undecided
Looks like something ain't right somewhere.. cheesy

Look if you are found guilty then no mercy for you.. wink
Mynd44 can you imagine.. grin grin cheesy wink

Funny you!
Who told you Abba was ever arrested?
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Proudlyomonna: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na that health go kill you for there.
onye oshi ole barawo angry

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Olunmercy56(f): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
This man is just oloshi
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
bergs2:

[s]
Funny you!
Who told you Abba was ever arrested[/s]?
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Salim27(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
I don't know who you are referring to Abba Kyari but all I know is Abba Kyari is DEAD
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is someone that mocked the FBI's investigation on his collaboration with hushpuppy as a show he was enjoying. He should also enjoy this one
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Successlane: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-my-health-has-deteriorated-abba-kyari-says-as-court-refuses-to-order-release/

As soon as they are caught in the act, they are suddenly struck by all sorts of 'ailments'.

From, Dieziani Allison Madueke, to Olisa Metuh, to Nenadi Usman, to Andrew Yakubu, to Umaru Dikko, to Stephen Oransaye,
to Kingsley Kuku, and now to Abba Kyari.

How come they are very healthy when
'chopping' this money.

1 Like

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Originalsly: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Release on health issue?... that wouldn't happen. I figured it will be because he is not charged. How will he have health issues when he wasn't beaten and tortured like his victims who had to endure? But his health must deteriorate if he is no longer served lamb chops and imported prime steak to be washed down by Hennessey and Heineken. Ordinary satchel water cannot do this mak any good..... he need to be served food for the gods.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Freemasonry: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Was it not this same Abba Kyari at the behest of Hushpuppy arrested and detained a certain associate of Hushpuppy's, and the poor fellow almost died from the inhuman treatment he was given?

He never see anything... It's called poetic justice.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by tonididdy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Audio arrest!
Where are photos?
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by princenaira(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
You are joking. You have been keeping people and family men in your Abattoir under extreme conditions for years without frame up charges.

... Just a week in an executive cell andyou are complaining already.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Oduduwa707: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bastard! Die there mofo! angry

1 Like

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by ufotunang: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
How many days have you stayed in detention
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Sonoyom(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Gallant police officer can not stay in detention, hahahaha clown.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by BigManPeter(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lies...lier. SHUT, THIEF

I've got free affiliate marketing materials for you on my signature (that if you follow it you'll make at least 50k/weekly)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo / "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir / Alaafin Of Oyo To Ooni Of Ife: Mind Your Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.