Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

“My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him (41390 Views)

Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Fowler Replies Kyari, Says Recession, Oil Price Affected Tax Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Dogi1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Now now now
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by ransomed: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
You are yet to see something and you have started complaining. You planted the yam, you must harvest it and eat from it.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by caprini1: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Any small thing ,their health has deteriorated! ... who trains this eediots sef?..In other climes every military and paramilitary personnels ,can go through tortures for weeks without food and still won't chicken out,Super cop indeed!...If Russia or North Korea army catch this one,he will tell them where CBN keeps the key to the national vault. undecided

3 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Not yet drug pusher, not yet
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Dchampion65: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
I knew it.

You are staying in glass house and you are throwing stone.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Djkenny080(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
For how many days.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by olympianares: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Give am agbo
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by UnabashedIPOB: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Embattled Police Officer, Abba kyari has claimed that his health has deteriorated badly since his detention by the National Drug law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.

Oh really? This drug kingpin, Abba "Pablo Escobar" Kyari, is complaining that his health has deteriorated already and his[b] journey into the under belly of the prison system has NOT even started[/b]. I guess he would have a cardiac arrest when the journey actually starts. My prayer is that he suffers and stays alive to witness his own wickedness meted on him. And I hope that he rotten in prison and never breath fresh air as a FREE human.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Tapout(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
tutudesz:
Oga police dey get health issue grin

No be health issues anything, na withdrawal symptoms. They should give him cocaine, he will be fine.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Pastorsmile: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Honestly, I don't know what to type!! Why Aba kyari, Why??
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by tutudesz: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tapout:

No be health issues anything, na withdrawal symptoms. They should give him cocaine, he will be fine.
grin
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by mormoney85(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
tutudesz:
Oga police dey get health issue grin
nothing Bros even transfer
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by bablon20(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
That is exactly how the health of the innocents you sent to the prison unjustly deteriorate. They should even release him to the public for quick jungle justice.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Send him to America for medical check maybe he will like it there undecided
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by winner37(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
When he was doing all sort of crimal act ,his health was no deteriorating now he has call to face the music he is complaining . This is just the genesis of his health deterioration,may be from the custody he will take walker pass enter hell.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by ledaman: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Very useless and irresponsible officer. A disgraced to his family and the Nation undecided
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Oracleforce: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-my-health-has-deteriorated-abba-kyari-says-as-court-refuses-to-order-release/

All of a sudden the great Abba Kyari that is catching criminals in the tick forest is complaining of health issue....

We are all thieves in this country....
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Lamasta(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
He must face the consequences of his actions
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Faller:
All of a sudden your health has deteriorated,

You are only being served a taste of your medicine.

Those people you Locked up in jail, Yes those innocent ones, did you think about them, or their health.

if your health is deteriorating, we'll get you a doctor in detention,

Peace
Which kind doctor undecided abi make them pour agbo for the ediot belle make e shiit all him intestine comot.
Nonsense and abba crying.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Fahd11: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Indeed you are sick in the head.. How many people did you brutally kill using your position? How many people did you unlawfully detain? How many people did you blackmail and steal from? May you rot in that prison. Ashiere.

1 Like

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Shedybliss(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na only when they dey prison their health dey deteriorate, Stupid people.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by tit(f): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Oolorun
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by tit(f): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sorry ooo
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Igahbarr: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
He never sees anything yet. The same way his drug business destroyed people' health, that is how his health would be destroyed too.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by joowealth(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
This thief na werey olorin olopa o o....... Lols, you never see anything.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by gidgiddy: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
It gives me a lot of joy that Abba Kyari is suffering
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Veeryeasy(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2022
What of the health of the youth your drugs has detolorated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Atedo Peterside: 'Why Open Border For Dangote & Refuse Others?' / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.