Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

“My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him (41394 Views)

Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Fowler Replies Kyari, Says Recession, Oil Price Affected Tax Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by adoleben: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
E don reach him turn.

1 Like

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by tempusfugit: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Than to laugh
Odewaleadesoye:
I just realised that I have nothing to type here.
cool cool cool cool
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Apst: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
maticar:
LOL

only 4days your health spoil, you must be a little bit mad

His lawyer no try for this format oo

Check the adjournment from Feb 21 to February 24 if its other cases na 1 month adjournment you go see if na KANU na three months wicked useless leaders
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Panda7(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
this man should endure this, I mean that's what every prisoner passes through
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Spain007(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Did he even have the right to tell us this shit

This is indirect way he's calling on the USA to come for his rescue...
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by sabreal: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Has he died?
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol this short time when dem put you for AC and well ventilated room you don dey fall sick, when una dey lock innocent people for days,weeks,months and years for shit and mosquito and rat infested cells una no know say we be all humans abi.

1 Like

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by onyenna85000: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
lol...so funny. just imagine.oga talk true ooo
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by infogeneral: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nemesis!
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by membranus: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ni kia kia yi?

Lori iro.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Arabaincubus: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Really? He should have requested for cyanide instead.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Kobicove(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
After only just 1 week in detention? shocked

He is a bloody liar!
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by JOemmy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Criminals will deal with kyari if they put him in a cell with them.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by ukahrawah: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
This guy and his lawyer should leave health alone. The blood of those innocent people you and your team shed is already crying for vengeance. Abba Kyari and those anti Christian's in Aso Rock and other establishments under this govt will all end up in shame and humiliation. It is settled in heaven. Failing health kill all of you Christian haters.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by 8stargeneral: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Which health...u want them to bail u so can be jumping from club to another...is now that u realize that freedom is good...people that u put there are they not human beings....ole
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Pappyjulie196(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Werey Dey Disguise.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Bamzyriches451: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Damn!!
Unfortunately no one cares if your health is deteriorated or not, you Gon pay for all your evil
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by KosiGee(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
What a coward Abba Kyari is. This is a man who enjoys bullying and torturing people but commits more crime than those he arrests and detains.

He has only been detained for a couple of days and he is moaning even though his cell is much better and more comfortable than the dungeon he used to detain his victims.

Shame on Abba Kyari.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by pedrilo: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
why adjourn with just 3 days apart?
when MNK gets monthly adjournment?

1 Like

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by kingyakos: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
He should be given some grams of tramadol or kilos of cocaine and he will be alright
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Enemyofpeace: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
You’ve not seen anything, na there you go die. Fokn criminal!
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Enemyofpeace: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Faller:
All of a sudden your health has deteriorated,

You are only being served a taste of your medicine.

Those people you Locked up in jail, Yes those innocent ones, did you think about them, or their health.

if your health is deteriorating, we'll get you a doctor in detention,

Peace
which doctor are you getting for him? No let me vex with you o. Let him die there jo, he is not different from ordinary criminals
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by izahbnu(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
I contacted you personally to help rescue my only brother that was kidnapped on his way to katsina for job appointment and nothing was done till he was killed after three weeks of life threatening situation in the forest. He left behind a wife and four children in Niger state now look at you. Isn't life no balance.
You never sick yet Mr robocop.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Subonbon(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
When evans made this same statement what your response? Deteriorated kill you there ewu hausa.......
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by omurphy23456: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
O boy you dey craze!!! if you can do the crime you should be ready to do the time. when you were locking others up you didnt consider their health oh. oloriburuku!!!
In a sane environment , the government would be busy reviewing all cases this most corrupt officer in history have handled in the past, to ensure that he have not corruptly sent an innocent person to prison with his greed.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Thebigheart: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
The hunter is now the hunted.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by mpire: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
People of GOD,
My kid sister is down with APPENDICITIS. The doctors said surgery should be carried out Urgently so it doesn't result in Death. Because the appendice has enlarged to 8cm, and will burst any moment. Pls nairalanders, help us. We are orphans. The hospital wants a deposit of 30k before any treatment can commence. Pls help, i dnt want my sister to die.

You're always lying and begging for money. Went through some of your post between September and now. 13 times you've come up with sstories and begged for money. You probably didn't remember you said January 2 was your birthday and begged for money but stuupid enough to post on June 20th last year that it was your birthday. Now your kid sister? Lol grin angry angry grin grin

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by FBIBOT(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Small detention your health don they deteriorate.. But when you were in power you wrongly detain people for ages without letting them contact their families or have access to lawyers... Can't they release him to the public for some beating?
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by torqque7(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol what goes around surely comes back around..How many court judgements have you refused to honour when you were in power?Now you seek the same court to come to your aid..you NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET lol
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by DaRuud(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' / Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. / Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.