Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

“My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him (41393 Views)

Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Fowler Replies Kyari, Says Recession, Oil Price Affected Tax Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Oju4190: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
BF69BF:
They'll soon release this guy.

He'll work out free very soon, no be this zoo again?
He nor go easy oooo bro......we are talking about drug ( coke) case here.....The whole world is watching
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by BigManPeter(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lies...lier. SHUTtf up THIEF

I've got free affiliate marketing materials for you on my signature (that if you follow it you'll make at least 50k/weekly)
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Kojiek: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Which kind nonsense nyarnings be that? Abba Kyari make you face the music jare.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by izubext007: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
For how many days bros , you don dey complain about ur cocaine health.........wot of those wey you detain up till now .
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by ajl: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kyari represents a potentially dangerous suspect. If let go on bail, he has the skills and experience to tamper with evidence, go after witnesses, and even kill to prevent his prosecution. Expect him to have some arms stored secretly somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by macrodata(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
What do you think happens to people you sell Mpuru Mmiri? They have good health right?
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Angelfrost(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Their health is always perfect while living corrupt lives till they get caught, then all of a sudden it begins to "deteriorate"!

These criminals have no dignity!!!
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by chatinent: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Just few days? What of people you imprisoned for life?

Strong thunder reshape your head!
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by AngelicBeing: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nonsense and Kyari, next news jare cheesy
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Oju4190: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
ajl:
Kyari represents a potentially dangerous suspect. If let go on bail, he has the skills and experience to tamper with evidence, go after witnesses, and even kill to prevent his prosecution. Expect him to have some arms stored secretly somewhere.
he will surely go after those NDLEA agent that played along with him with body cameras
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by TheGift: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The tendency of Nigerians to always play the health card to manipulate the judiciary is just ridiculous.

Not only Nigeria, health grounds are one of the strongest grounds for granting bail, in the case of a serious offense pending trial.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Oceanjagaban: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
The hunter became the hunted...no wam
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by FireUpNow(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
They should allow him to seek medical care even though he is in custody. A competent court of law cannot deny him this even the police or whatever agency.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Baawaa:
Good to hear this from him, and you guys can detained innocent souls without looking back,some die in detention.
Abba kyari should be transfer to Nnamdi Kanu prison so they can reason together grin
if you see how these guys ruthlessly detain innocent people
you'll wish this bastard death
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by onyxo76(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's this man saying.. cheesy
Pls how many days have you spent tho? undecided
Looks like something ain't right somewhere.. cheesy

Look if you are found guilty then no mercy for you.. wink
Mynd44 can you imagine.. grin grin cheesy wink
hahaha, thats what they always cling to..failing health...at least you will experience what those poor innocent people see in your cells, shameless criminal.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Naijanascam: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Karma is a real darling........

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
onyxo76:
hahaha, thats what they always cling to..failing health...at least you will experience what those poor innocent people see in your cells, shameless criminal.
Leave the clown to keep deceiving himself.. wink
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Beginner112(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
ndo1:
Afonja,hungry go kill u dia.after giving you food now you come back here to abuse igbo telling us how ogun igr is bigger than that of entire south east.go meet tinubu.

Bros I don't have time for tribalism if you have please help me
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by vikstandon(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
aminulive:

Abba kyari has claimed that his health has deteriorated badly since his detention by the National Drug law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.

Did I hear this fool and criminal say his health has deteriorated.
How many innocent people did you frame up for crime?
How many innocent persons did you kill and waste their lives?
How many did you detain unjustly?

You have just spent two days and you are already crying woe!!!

What we do wait for us at the end of the tunnel...you have just reached the end.

While climbing the ladder don't spoil the stairs...you will need it to come down. Also don't defecate down...you won't stay atop for long.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by dasphinx1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Shalanga na your mate? cheesy
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by onyxo76(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
e go good make we carry this guy go firing squad for bar beach just like during the anini era.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by SportsHD: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
God, what fuckery. How about the thousands of youths he and his boys has killed? I wish his health has really detoriated not that he's just seeking for bail.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by SportsHD: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
vikstandon:

Did I hear this fool and criminal say his health has deteriorated.
How many innocent people did you frame up for crime?
How many innocent persons did you kill and waste their lives?
How many did you detain unjustly?

You have just spent two days and you are already crying woe!!!

What we do wait for us at the end of the tunnel...you have just reached the end.

While climbing the ladder don't spoil the stairs...you will need it to come down. Also don't defecate down...you won't stay atop for long.
I swear, the amount of boys he and his squad had wasted. I bet they begged for their lives and Abba and his men didn't help them.
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by treatise: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
He should inhale from the 12kg cocaine, I know he will be fine
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Coldie(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
So u now see what detention feels like, but when u were in charge of sars Lagos state u were asking ur men to do anything for money, to detain any innocent person they feel like to cough out money they don’t have so u and that your criminal brother could live lavish lifestyles
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Abujason: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Fukcing crook…

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wat goes around comes around
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by treatise: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
The IGP should resign immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London / Arase Commissions Police Dogsl Breeding Centre- Photos / Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.