Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,718 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down (19573 Views)

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Sonyboom765: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2022
At least he is not the president of Pandora like the criminal Peter Obi.

wizonlyson:
op..enough please..anti tunubu fans..are coming..am off..
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by ifeanyiclement: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2022
No geroncrat who bedwet shall ever be president of Nigeria know that and peace shall perch in you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by phemmyfour: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Tochi3:
Lol. cheesy grin

But u meant to pee on your agbada.

I don't blame you at all. Na Ur owomida urchins i blame

Old age Don affect you.

Go rest
Tell me who no dey pee
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by BoBiafra(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2022
Why una dey push this sick old man ;that sold Buhari to us nah -

HOW TINUBU STUMBLED AND ALMOST LANDED ON THE FLOOR AT ANNUAL AREWA HOUSE LECTURE VENUE, WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLykfgjiGJQ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Baba no prob don't back down because your goons are out there waiting for you to come with bullion van so they can eat money......

If u back down the person wey never complete him house no go fit complete for now, person wey wan get money travel out no go get , person wey wan buy land no go buy so many factors baba so we urge you not to back down bikonu....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by DMerciful(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Lamidi Amoda Sangodele double speaking.

Fear don catch am grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by SocialJustice: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Thief, you go shalaye tire. No presidency for you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by skywalker240(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:
Tinubu is a man who does not speak for the sake of it alone. He knows what is to come.

It is the way. The Nigerian sytem will always fear those they feel have the appeal, character and reformational talent/charisma to win elections and transform Nigeria. Like Awolowo or Abiola for example.

Same system conspired against Awolowo to crown the inept Shagari who only moved us backwards to the detriment of every Nigerian man, woman and child living in Nigeria beyond 1979.

They are up to their tactics again and we must ask what, for example, is all the shenanigans of Buni and co in aid of if not to cheat Tinubu of the right to fight fairly for the right to be APC candidate?

Tinubu should go for it. Yorubas are firmly behind him. So also many non-Yorubas. From day one, and long before Tinubu revealed his ambition, Buni has been shouting about not letting one "strong man" hijack APC.

Is that what Buni should be saying, if him and his crew understand the need to deepen our Political Party democracy, or should he be working to make APC a fair platform democratically available to all and denied non as his oga, Buhari, benefited from?

Tinubu is right to warn he will fight to be President. He knows opposition against his ambition goes all the way to the top.
Count the South South out of that your imaginary non Yoruba that supports bourdilion

Tufiakwa Delta and Edo will humble him, just watch

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by skywalker240(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2022
gozmok1:
you can't convince any new person to vote tilumbu apart from Yoruba Muzlems

Even in yolobaland it's always 45% vs 55% split

You can't convince we in south south let alone Igbos

Middlebelt with their majority won't go for tilumbu

Buhari isn't supporting tilumbu so how would he get votes in north

Dead Ambition, anyway like buhari said he should keep consulting till he reach fifa and uefa
You're South South right?

Just watch how the iragbiji bourdilion urchins over here will tag you as IPOB mkpurrumiri

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by cktheluckyman: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2022
Urbanchampion:

The most satisfying thing about him (Asiwaju) is that he's ahead if all the Igbo Presidential aspirants, put together. He will defeat them in any election, any day and twice on an election day.

I'm always super excited, each time I saw Igbos commeting hates on Yoruba related posts. It always reek of envy and jealous of a tribe trying to do catch up.
He won't be facing an Igbo candidate in the main opposition party

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by israelmao(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Na so Buhari was lion of is northern hemisphere till he ruled your father for 8 years

Even the Lion of Bourdilon is not Lion of Southwest let alone the Lion of Nigeria.Buhari never referred to himself as the Lion of "northern hemisphere"Pride goes before a fall.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by WhizdomXX(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Whether u like him or not, he`s our only hope in SW, he`s representing our late MKO ABIOLA. u can not tell me to cast my vote for the northern or any southern i dont really know. afterall we all know that nigeria politicians are corrupt, we know tinubu b4 now & he`s not new to us. i will cast my vote 4 jagaban rather than cast my vote for a southern or northern who i dont know & still get there to steal.
If everyone behaves this way. Behold our next 10 Presidents:

Abdulmumin
AbdulRasheed
Mohammmadu
Bashir
Mai khala
Aboubakar
Sule
Tankafa
.... The list goes on.
You gerrit?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by skywalker240(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Whether u like him or not, he`s our only hope in SW, he`s representing our late MKO ABIOLA. u can not tell me to cast my vote for the northern or any southern i dont really know. afterall we all know that nigeria politicians are corrupt, we know tinubu b4 now & he`s not new to us. i will cast my vote 4 jagaban rather than cast my vote for a southern or northern who i dont know & still get there to steal.
Me that do not know tilumbu will cast my vote for my brother that I know from the south south

I can't cast my vote for tilumbu that i don't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by perryy(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Tinubu, if u fight dirty, you will get soiled and end up in jail. You fought dirty in 2003, eliminated Funso and became the landlord of Lagos, but this is Nigeria, MC Oluomo sphere of influence is limited to the southwest and even limited to Lagos ,, he can't move beyond Lagos to kill for you. If the FG wanna cripple your ambition, they only need to arrest MC Oluomo and some of his boys in connection with funsho Williams death and that would seal your fate . You will either beg to support Buhari's candidate or you die in jail . And if you die , nothing, absolutely nothing will happen. MC Oluomo will only become history and Lagos would be free.
A man that gave power to Agberos to oppress lagisians, especially the motorists can NEVER be my president. I just pray the Buhari led administration to dig up Funsho Williams' murder so that those evil people who now see themselves as gods in Lagos will end up in jail of fiiribg squad. You can't kill a rival to become a king and go scot-free. Karma, I call upon you to rise now against Tinubu and MC Oluomo his super thug.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Onepeople:
you are not ready to tell yourself the simple truth when you are ready you will point that one man that is opposing Tinubu ambition which is Buhari your mr integrity, very soon most of you Tinubu urchins will create new moniker to insult him.

My friend, can you read and comprehend at all. Did I not make it clear Buhari is against Tinubu and the man himself knows but is not deterred or daunted?

I have alway made it clear that Buni, Malami etal do what they do with the full support of Buhari.

There will be life beyond Buhari and his crew for sure. Tinubu and his hordes of influential supporters understand this well.

Unlike ethnocentric and sectionally biased haters like you who just want him stopped at all cost and have now turned Buhari, Buni, Malami etal to demi-gods with powers over all our lives and destinies.

Sometimes you people should read more and educate your minds. If you did you will perhaps be aware that Tinubu examplarily defied and fought Abacha and OBJ to a standstill.

Two of the most brutal and vindictive dictators Nigeria has eved known. Why should he, or those supporting him, then be trembling over Buhari not approving his ambition?

It is Buhari's right to not support Tinubu but he should play fair and allow a level playing field.

Rather than listen to myopic IPOBians, always wishing the worst for Nigeria, who insist Buhari should bully Tinubu out of the race and scheme him out of a ticket he is likely to win easily and democraticically.

Life is about action and "carpe diem" i.e seizing the day not fearing defeat or some 'alagbara' so much that you cannot even compete.

Tinubu is right to warn he will fight to be President. He knows opposition against his ambition goes all the way to the top.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2022
skywalker240:

Count the South South out of that your imaginary non Yoruba that supports bourdilion

Tufiakwa Delta and Edo will humble him, just watch

Are some of you okay or just attention-seekers talking to be noticed? Where did I mention the SS in my post? Bruv, do what you want in Edo and Delta.

Spare us your noise. Go to the polling booth and let others do same because when folks like you talk, all one can denote is the crudeness of minds only determined to vote and deny Tinubu rather than casting votes to ensure your candidate wins.

Per you talk, obvious your kind would vote the devil rather than Tinubu. People like you ade the problem of Nigeria even if you cannot fathom that.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by skywalker240(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

Are some of you okay or just attention-seekers talking to be noticed? Where did I mention the SS in my post? Bruv, do what you want in Edo and Delta.

Spare us your noise. Go to the polling booth and let others do same because when folks like you talk, all one can denote is the crudeness of minds only determined to vote and deny Tinubu rather than casting votes to ensure your candidate wins.

Per you talk, obvious your kind would vote the devil rather than Tinubu. People like you ade the problem of Nigeria even if you cannot fathom that.
just a little breifing ahead and you're rambling over my ears? Okay Sir. grin

we will rather be the problem of Nigeria than allow EL Chapo de Iragbiji Burdillion (a greater problem) rule Nigeria. Know that and know peace. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by hohafrank(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
he will be unstable if he lost the 2023 election
Can he even make it to 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by surequality: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2022
I do not believe you because you and your party are not promise keeper!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Lawalemi(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Oniranu.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by seyz91(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Confirm!

You said it all
Esseite:
Tinubu's camp errors..

"You would be president after me" -
- Tinubu VS Nigerian youths.

"I am ready to fight dirty with anybody"
- Tinubu VS Other APC factions.

"Anytime the SW wants to be president, they always refuse"
- Tinubu VS Other regions yet to even taste VP or president.

The signs are quite visible that Nigeria might unite against Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by DrMuzungu(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2022
Chief Tinubu for preeeeeesident!!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Bimpe29: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Jagaban of Africa, God has got your back.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by swaggs42(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2022
Tochi3:
Lol. cheesy grin
Ignorant fool
But u meant to pee on your agbada.

I don't blame you at all. Na Ur owomida urchins i blame

Old age Don affect you.

Go rest
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by duality(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:
Tinubu is a man who does not speak for the sake of it alone. He knows what is to come.

It is the way. The Nigerian sytem will always fear those they feel have the appeal, character and reformational talent/charisma to win elections and transform Nigeria. Like Awolowo or Abiola for example.

Same system conspired against Awolowo to crown the inept Shagari who only moved us backwards to the detriment of every Nigerian man, woman and child living in Nigeria beyond 1979.

They are up to their tactics again and we must ask what, for example, is all the shenanigans of Buni and co in aid of if not to cheat Tinubu of the right to fight fairly for the right to be APC candidate?

Tinubu should go for it. Yorubas are firmly behind him. So also many non-Yorubas. From day one, and long before Tinubu revealed his ambition, Buni has been shouting about not letting one "strong man" hijack APC.

Is that what Buni should be saying, if him and his crew understand the need to deepen our Political Party democracy, or should he be working to make APC a fair platform democratically available to all and denied non as his oga, Buhari, benefited from?

Be careful what you wish for.

If you see the fight you want, you may not like it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by ISRAEL4298(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

Same system conspired against Awolowo to
crown the inept Shagari who only moved us backwards to the detriment of every Nigerian man, woman and child living in Nigeria beyond 1979.

And when tinubu teamed up with northeners to disgraced performing goodluck out of office and install a failure in the person of Buhari what was your reaction then and now, you are just being sentimental and too emotional, tinubu does not belong to this generation, let him go and rest

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2022
They are always twisting ur words. Always explaining ur statements over and again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Jakumo(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2022
ISRAEL4298:

And when tinubu teamed up with northeners to disgraced performing goodluck out of office and install a failure in the person of Buhari what was your reaction then and now, you are just being sentimental and too emotional, tinubu does not belong to this generation, let him go and rest

Let Tinubu just kindly go and phucking DIE as a public service. He is polluting the air with his leaking diapers, and destroying people's furniture in the process, while wasting precious oxygen when society would be so much better off if that sick diseased man goes ahead to complete the carbon cycle by kicking the bucket in a timely fashion in order to feed the waiting earthworms, maggots and bacteria.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Afonasa(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Tinubu should leave the stage for young blood,he's old and retarded.... I don't see him winning the primaries

Check out my signature guys....the guarantee Is for integrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okey Wali Regains Freedom 2 Weeks After Kidnap / Boko Haram Releases Video Of Abducted Oil Exploration Workers From The Universit / Buhari Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.