Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,621 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down (19571 Views)

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by treesun: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
obj is not among abiola boyz, tinubu is the right man of abiola, Anywhere u see abiola u see tinubu also. Dont confuse us here.

Fat lie, Tinubu was not even part of Abiola inner caucus, rather Jakande, Ebinotopson, Beko, Omojola, Dele Momodu, Ojodu, Ezeife. Tinubu ran away to London!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by SaturnNick(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Abeg shut up. Something wey everybody don hear

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Ugonna62: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2022
Another govt.of deceit and self denial loading,..if GOD allow this man becomes president, it will be a clear confirmation that Nigeria is under a spell

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by watersideboys: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Ugly frog

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2022
80plus

Iyaebe:
We just finish our meeting and I'm on my way home,don't be a scapegoat.I'm 60+ and I'm sure you are not even the age of my last born

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2022
Sonyboom765:
At least he is not the president of Pandora like the criminal Peter Obi.

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Joshmuch: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Truth be told, I don't see Tinubu becoming president, neither even becoming APC presidential flag bearer. They will deceive him, give him hope, but hand it over to someone else finally. He will be tossed away with the excuse, that it's the time of the Christians to become president.This is what I saw!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Jakumo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Joshmuch:
Truth be told, I don't see Tinubu becoming president, neither even becoming APC presidential flag bearer. They will deceive him, give him hope, but hand it over to someone else finally. He will be tossed away with the excuse, that it's the time of the Christians to become president.This is what I saw!

It is also possible that Mr. Smelly Diapers is aware that even with his vast fortune of stolen money, he could never be elected to the post of village dog-catcher, but he is merely in the race as a planned strategy whereby he will gracefully withdraw during the final lap, and endorse a candidate that would have beaten him easily anyway.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
ISRAEL4298:

And when tinubu teamed up with northeners to disgraced performing goodluck out of office and install a failure in the person of Buhari what was your reaction then and now, you are just being sentimental and too emotional, tinubu does not belong to this generation, let him go and rest

Are you not ashamed of being ignorant enough to make this ridiculously fraudulent declaration?

You must mean a different Jonathan to the one we all know. Either way, go siddon. You don try reach your god-given level.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Joshmuch: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jakumo:

It is also possible that Mr. Smelly Diapers is aware that even with his vast fortune of stolen money, he could never be elected to the post of village dog-catcher, but he is merely in the race as a planned strategy whereby he will gracefully withdraw during the final lap, and endorse a candidate that would have beaten him easily anyway.
It's another stategy though, with his ubiquitous noise-making, he has made it utterly impossible for the ticket to go nowhere else but South West, then he may finally relinquish and delegate to whomever he deems fit. I think he is a king-maker, and not a king!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by OdogwuBlog: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
gozmok1:
you can't convince any new person to vote tilumbu apart from Yoruba Muzlems

Even in yolobaland it's always 45% vs 55% split

You can't convince we in south south let alone Igbos Prayer Points Against Shame And Disgrace

Middlebelt with their majority won't go for tilumbu

Buhari isn't supporting tilumbu so how would he get votes in north

Dead Ambition, anyway like buhari said he should keep consulting till he reach fifa and uefa
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by vankaid: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

Precisely. Hate will ensure they never understand or accept why Tinubu and the Yorubas are better than them at everything.

I recently told a delusional IPOBian here (Asgard63, Asgard73, Frigga13 etal) that hating Yorubas with all his being does not deny their standing and worth, politically and as an outstanding ethnic group, in Africa let alone Nigeria.

Tinubu sowed relentlessly, for over 2decades, to be where he is today. Only Igbos vehemently wish him misfortune 24/7 because they will never understand and accept a fundamental cornerstone consideration of life which is that most people feel that deserving folks should reap where they have sown.

It is what makes the world go round. It is the reason a man is promoted at work for putting in the hardwork to improve his company.

It is the reason parents who put in massive and uncompromising effort to raise their kids deserve successful offsprings who will make them and their community proud.

We should all the reap what we sow. Good or bad.

Tinubu is a politician who has put in the effort, finance and time to improve Nigeria's democracy and lead his electoral constituency well.

Only Igbos, explaining why they alone are cursing the man so much of more than 300 ethnic groups, cannot understand that it is not unnatural for many to want Tinubu to reap where he has not only sown but sown very well and exemplarily.

Just look at all the grammar you are speaking just justify a looter simply because he is from your tribe.

Will you say the same thing about other looters from other tribes?

Somebody found himself in position of power, looted your treasury and from same money he is "sowing" for the past 20 years and all you do is worship him as if he is some kind of superhero.

You and other Nigerians deserve the leaders you keep getting.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Jakumo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
vankaid:

Just look at all the grammar you are speaking just justify a looter simply because he is from your tribe.

Will you say the same thing about other looters from other tribes?

Somebody found himself in position of power, looted your treasury and from same money he is "sowing" for the past 20 years and all you do is worship him as if he is some kind of superhero.

You and other Nigerians deserve the leaders you keep getting.

Nigerians of ALL tribes absolutely worship wealth from ANY source, even if the "seed money" of such wealth is KNOWN to arise from drug trafficking, money laundering, land grabbing under the color of authority, and the embezzlement of public funds. It is, therefore, no surprise that Mr. Smelly Diapers of the rotten teeth fame buys fleeting electoral allegiance by throwing meager handouts to the teeming hungry sheep comprising his flock of fawning beggars all hoping for a few crumbs off the dining table of robber barons like Mr. Stanky Diapers.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Megatrix:
Nobody twisted your word, you are too dumb to be president, you don't even know when all the nonsense will be falling out of your mouth because your head is full of nonsense

Tinubu too dumb to be President? Coming from someone whose intellectual clout is not known even on his street. U mean a man who drew the development plan of Lagos, handled the finances of ExxonMobil and outsmarted every foe politically is too dumb to be President.. Outline your achievements or admit it is beyond you to make such a statement.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by greggng: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/21/i-didn%E2%80%99t-mean-fight-dirty-2023-presidency-%E2%80%93-ex-lagos-governor-tinubu-makes-u-turn

His statement is even worse than the Interpretation people gave to it . If you want to fight with the pig , then you have to be ready to get dirty .who is the pig ? His choice of words is not presidential at all .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Boyooosa(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are the sort of Nigerian I personally respect. I.e those who focus on issues and what is productively important for Nigeria.

Tinubu health is a worry for me too personally bit I feel Asiwaju has the personal integrity to reject taking on the very important, challenging and stressful task of leading Nigeria if not fit and capable for office.

For everything else, the man is perfect for the position per the qualities and achievements he has shown consistently his entire political and leadership career.
Yeah
Most especially the kind of Nigeria we have right now and the available candidates, but he needs to convince me more on his health, I can't afford to witness another controversial bubu
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by oyatz(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Esseite:

Because you need to get the right president first.

So Nigeria has never got the right president since 1960?

Why do you think uniting against Tinubu will translate to the emergence of the right president?

Most Nigerians don't think deeply about how our democracy should be. The main point of discussion on the eve of a presidential election is Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu!

They don't discuss the real problems of the country and how to solve them.
Nobody is talking about the energy needs of Nigeria, the desirability or otherwise of State Police, the falling values of the Naira and how to reversed it.

The quality of discussion is so poor and reduced to discussion about just one aspirant.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2022
oyatz:

So Nigeria has never got the right president since 1960?

Why do you think uniting against Tinubu will translate to the emergence of the right president?

Most Nigerians don't think deeply about how our democracy should be. The main point of discussion on the eve of a presidential election is Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu!

They don't discuss the real problems of the country and how to solve them.
Nobody is talking about the energy needs of Nigeria, the desirability or otherwise of State Police, the falling values of the Naira and how to reversed it.

The quality of discussion is so poor and reduced to discussion about just one aspirant.

Because the right aspirant embodies all of these.. you need to get the right aspirant whom has the mindset and willpower.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by oyatz(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2022
Esseite:

Because the right aspirant embodies all of these.. you need to get the right aspirant whom has the mindset and willpower.

Okay, so if the whole Nigeria unite against Tinubu and the man is sent back to Bourdillon, the right president that can solve all these problems will automatically appear in Aso-Rock?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2022
oyatz:

Okay, so if the whole Nigeria unite against Tinubu and the man is sent back to Bourdillon, the right president that can solve all these problems will automatically appear in Aso-Rock?

We should not be restricted to a certain few or the regular faces, if they could make a change or had the willpower, we wont be here in the first place.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by oyatz(m): 6:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Esseite:

We should not be restricted to a certain few or the regular faces, if they could make a change or had the willpower, we wont be here in the first place.

You didn't answer the question but dodged it.

Your suggestion of uniting against a particular candidate has grave unintended consequence that is directly opposed to what you just said here.

You see, democracy is a process and if we continue to practice it, we will become more democratic in culture.

We will get better by allowing as many people as possible to contest and allow the man that wins rule.
If the Cabals succeed in shutting out Tinubu from the race ,we will be indirectly re-inforcing a tiny anti-democratic clique to continue to select who can be president and who can not.

The loss of Tinubu is nothing but the empowerment of the Cabals is everything.

The reason why the Cabals appear powerful is because they only have one strong candidate to face- Tinubu.

If there are at least 12 strong contenders, it will be very difficult to muzzle out every candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Is President's Preferred Candidate For Senate President – Ndume (Video) / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.