Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her (2418 Views)

Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by GuyWise101(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I wonder how some people reason, this happened yesterday and the girl is no longer picking my calls.

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by GuyWise101(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2022

Must I always agree to please you ......
NO I can't do that.

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2022
You are forming wannabe redpiller? sad
Instead of you to lift and pet her you are still being stubborn.. grin
Well-done

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by GuyWise101(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are forming wannabe redpiller? sad
Instead of you to lift and pet her you are still being stubborn.. grin
Well-done

She wanted to bill me. grin grin

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Nonexisting: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2022
You spent nothing less than quarter of an hour going back and forth with a vaginarian discussing absolutely nothing of importance and the worst is that she was not even interested in discussing with you from the beginning. I wonder how you guys do this. Even when I negotiate sex, I don't spend this much time because it's either she says she is coming or not coming.

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2022
GuyWise101:

And did she?why didn't you wait and listen to what she has to say?
You are just being forward like seriously..so cos she wanted to bill you you then decided to screenshot it and post here so as to tell your fellow kids what?
What message are you trying to pass huh?
She didn't bill you she only said she was considering the price..you shouldn't be in a relationship if you don't understand your partner.. undecided undecided

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Bigbright7(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2022
If she throws her bill, you either reject it and move on or chest it like a full grown man with balls and pay.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by DannyXpress: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2022
OP, She will be fine don't worry.
She's used to being worshipped and i think you also contributed to it one way or another.

Just continue being you. Be a man and say things the way they are. If you're not comfortable with what she's doing or about to do, let her know.

Don't impress her, she's only trying to cage you to behave like other men. Although, try make her happy sometimes too.
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by ogashman(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
I think u were too forward in ur chat...

U wrongly preempted her next move, by thinking she was about billing u. That's not right!

U would have waited for her to bill u then u can stylishly Dodge it or chest it.

She is ur girlfriend, there is nothing wrong in doing things for her once in a while bro..

Stop following the so called red pillers. It will surprise u to know that some of these redpillers rented and furnished a house for their girlfriends.

Some of them even placed their girlfriends on monthly stipend.

So, nothing wrong in helping ur woman out once in a while.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Ocholu: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
You spent nothing less than quarter of an hour going back and forth with a vaginarian discussing absolutely nothing of importance and the worst is that she was not even interested in discussing with you from the beginning. I wonder how you guys do this. Even when I negotiate sex, I don't spend this much time because it's either she says she is coming or not coming.

See them.. Hehe. You even de negotiate for sex grin. Tells a lot about how lowly your life is.

Go out and see how real men do it. You're here saying dregs.

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Nairalandhotboy(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
For this life. No girl fit try this rubbish sha. See how she dey chat. I hate bossy ladies. I like when they act Strong but not like this..

Oya smoke weed and invite her ,then give her the last pussy banging. After that. Give her breakfast grin let her fvck off your life mhen

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by CandyOps(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
You seem like a control freak. Mr Controller

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Cerebellum: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:

See them.. Hehe. You even de negotiate for sex grin. Tells a lot about how lowly your life is.

Go out and see how real men do it. You're here saying dregs.

What's the meaning of ocholu??
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cerebellum:

Ocholu means burnt diick

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Ocholu: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cerebellum:

Wealth.
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Ocholu: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Ocholu means burnt diick

I can see you in Yaba Left.
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Cerebellum: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Ocholu means burnt diick

Lol..you no wellgrin
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Cerebellum: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:

Wealth.

Wow...I do laugh whenever I see your moniker, never knew it meant something good.
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:

I can see you in Yaba Left.
Yeah,as the psychiatric doctor,I came to inject some antipsychotics into you. you're my patient

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Ocholu: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Yeah,as the psychiatric doctor,I came to inject some antipsychotics into you. you're my patient

But why are you bounded though? Leg chain, hand and even neck chain. Ha! Oga oh!

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Ocholu: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cerebellum:

Wow...I do laugh whenever I see your moniker, never knew it meant something good.

Proud to bring happiness to you grin.

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
ogashman:
I think u were too forward in ur chat...

U wrongly preempted her next move, by thinking she was about billing u. That's not right!

U would have waited for her to bill u then u can stylishly Dodge it or chest it.

She is ur girlfriend, there is nothing wrong in doing things for her once in a while bro..

Stop following the so called red pullers. It will surprise u to know that some of these redpillers placed rented and furnished a house for their girlfriends.

Some of them even placed their girlfriends on monthly stipend.

So, nothing wrong in helping ur woman out once in a while.

Aptly put..he might be trying to please the so called wannabe redpillers on here.. thanks for this... kiss kiss
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by SportsHD: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
What manner of fuckery is this?
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
GuyWise101:

slick guy grin grin grin
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by TruthUntold: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
“You must like everything about me.” “I don't like that.” “I insist.” what are you, two years old? You sha shocked me jejely this evening by yasef
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by bukiah: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And did she?why didn't you wait and listen to what she has to say?
You are just being forward like seriously..so cos she wanted to bill you you then decided to screenshot it and post here so as to tell your fellow kids what?
What message are you trying to pass huh?
She didn't bill you she only said she was considering the price..you shouldn't be in a relationship if you don't understand your partner.. undecided undecided
people like too much on this faceless platform. Well since it makes you feel important, continue
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
bukiah:
people like too much on this faceless platform. Well since it makes you feel important, continue

Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Jacobx007: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
OP she wanted to bill you, only a kid wouldn't decode that, she did a hair style and immediately she's thinking of doing another one, does money grow on trees?
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
90 percent of women are like dat,they want u to support anything they want to do,always like asslicking and saying yes Ma to all their opinion,.the moment you Object ,na enemy of progress dem go call you.Am speaking from experience.
Re: See The Chat That Made My Girl Said That I Don't Love Her by GuyWise101(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
TruthUntold:
“You must like everything about me.”
“I don't like that.”
“I insist.”
what are you, two years old? You sha shocked me jejely this evening by yasef

That was a means to keep the chat going.

Found / Simping Should Be A Crime....it should be illegal to be this stupíd / Is This What Ladies Think About Virgin Boys?