Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (42904 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
oteneaaron:

I get you.

If I may ask, how far along are you on this journey? - That is from being an apprentice and climbing up the degrees of the Fraternity.

How much access to ancient knowledge from antiquity have you personally had access to?

In your honest opinion, is Freemasonry as an organization working towards the good of humanity as a whole, and if yes - HOW?

I am curious.

Did you see the reply to your questions? Does his take on why Charles Taze Russell used freemason symbols make ANY SENSE to you? Did you also sense what he was trying to do there? He was gaslighting you. The guy didn't pass any useful information that you DON'T already know. I was expecting a very informative and revealing reply but it happened to be the USUAL REPLY OF FREEMASONS that are hiding or covering up something with their clever use of words. Freemasons are very very secretive. His reply was predictable. It's a good thing we've got brains and eyes to see. No matter what anyone says. The truth is out there for those who seek it.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Janosky: 12:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Courz:
Pictures of Fake righteousness mean nothing. Nobody is moved by all that. It's not enough to draw victims to your cult. What really goes on within is what matters. T. B Joshua also said that people were saying all sorts of things because he was doing the work of the Lord. Any witch or wizard disguised as a Christian can make the same claim. All for me to notice where he was buried had a freemason design. No wonder that man had a very STRONG OCCULTIC SPIRIT.
Your "miracle making" mentor is NOT Jehovah's servant.
Courz:

. Any spiritually awake person could sense it. PERSECUTION PERSECUTION PERSECUTION. That's the excuse of people who have something to hide.
You are confused, spiritually dumb posting GIBBERISH.
Courz:

Your Freemason gods are being watched by the FBI. The cases of Child Sexual Abuse is Pilling up on their heads.
Your 4th question asking why JWs stopped use of masonic symbols is still on this thread.
You confused kid, the FBI is equally watching you typing GIBBERISH on this public forum.
grin grin
Courz:

Your Freemason gods have so much blood in their hands. Even the No blood doctrine is enough to take them to jail. No wonder the government of Bulgaria Forced them to do away with that doctrine in that country. You want to establish your cult in a country and you think the Bulgarian government will not do their due diligence to investigate your cult. They found out how Bloodthirsty your cult was and the danger it will pose to their citizens so they FORCED Watchtower to do it with the condition that if they want to operate TAX FREE, they MUST ALLOW JWs TAKE BLOOD WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS. And they AGREED!!! That's the kind of cult you're in. No wonder SENSIBLE JWs in NIGERIA HERE TAKE BLOOD. THEY BETTER DO. Only a fool lays his or her life for a CULT!!!!
Violator of Nairaland Rule 8.
"Do not post FALSE information on Nairaland."
The Lancet, renowned medical journal of international repute debunked your FALSE claims & proven Courz mumu grin grin

Courz:

But wait, what kind of religion forces its members NOT TO TAKE BLOOD by making it a Disassociation Offence? Why is it that they take the pains to go to hospitals and make sure their members DO NOT TAKE BLOOD? I know. A CULT!!! So let's do a checklist of Cults.
JWs who took blood transfusions,who stopped them?
Courz your stupidity is luminous
Courz:

Takes part in Spiritism CHECK �
The FALSE claim that budaatum and even the Anglican Church as well as others have debunked.
Courz:

Leaders claim they hear directly from God and that they are the ONLY MEANS TO SALVATION (NOT JESUS) CHECK �
Acts 3:13 & Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV) Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness.
Matthew 10:40,Will a person attacking Jesus Christ & other fellow servants of Jehovah get salvation?
Paul the persecutor joined them
Acts 9:3-6 if you know you know.

Courz:

Have a group of leaders that demand Unquestionable Obedience CHECK �
But you,Courz unquestionably stayed in your home during COVID-19 lockdown.
Your Hypocrite is a Cuorz.

grin grin
Courz:

Demand Human Sacrifice as Lucifer's Matyrs CHECK �
Courz needs urgent medical attention.
Isi akwu !! grin cheesy

Courz:

Cannot question and correct Leaders CHECK�
Courz was on COVID-19 lockdown & he mumuishly obeyed grin grin cheesy
Courz:

Lies to the members about its history and changes its history CHECK�
Courz is a phat LIAR grin

Courz:

They use Fear tactics and lie to members that the whole world is AGAINST them and the world is DANGEROUS. That is, an US AGAINST THEM DOCTRINE. CHECK �
I challenge Courz to prove to this public forum that his apartment door is always open & unlocked whenever he is stepping out for work.

Courz:

They teach BLACK AND WHITE DOCTRINE CHECK �
Courz DECEIVING himself grin
Courz:

They teach that anyone who leaves has left God. Therefore, the Cult = God CHECK �

They teach that anyone who leaves the Cult will be miserable in life and cannot make it in life. In fact, they cannot make it WITHOUT THEM CHECK �
Jesus Christ is a JEHOVAH'S witness.
Revelation 3:14 & John 3:16, salvation comes by believing in Jehovah's foremost witness.
Courz continue WAILING upandan.

Courz:

They pile up rules upon rules upon rules that are NOT BIBLICAL e. g No beards, no higher education, elders with children in universities stepped down, reporting field service, etc. CHECK �
"Do not drive against traffic", is the rule in your Bible?
But you obey, hypocrite. grin

Did every disciple have Higher education?
Mumu WAILER cry me a river.

Courz:

Demonises people who leave CHECK�

You're NOT allowed to Leave without Repercussions CHECK �

Judas Iscariot is a "Betrayer" & "Son of destruction", according to Jesus Christ.
Ananias and Sapphira are LIARS.
Your Bible demonize them.
Cry me a river. grin

Courz:

Demands Members to stay away from Ex members CHECK�

You CANNOT marry OUTSIDE THE CULT in order to maintain the leaders' control over the members CHECK�
Foolish bigot !
Redeemed church against Dominion Church.
Catholics are against your other 3 deities worshippers marrying their members as well as other 3 deities worshippers against each other.
This thread is on the family and religion section.
Courz & his fellow Christendom 3 deities worshippers are cults too , according to his claim.

Courz:

You're NOT allowed to have doubts CHECK�
Confused kid, did Jesus Christ allow Thomas to have doubts?
Courz:

Members display FAKE RIGHTEOUSNESS to make the leaders LOOK GOOD CHECK�
Courz Hypocrisy is very luminous.
This confused kid is this practice luminous in Christendom?
Yes
grin cheesy
Courz:

You're NOT allowed to research the CULT outside its main website because that is APOSTATACY CHECK�
"APOSTATACY...."
Courz COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.
This Courz, you well? grin

Courz:

When you go out to preach, you're to introduce yourselves as CHRISTIANS or YOUR NEIGHBOURS and not JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES CHECK� (I mean, if you have to hide who you are when you go out to preach, then something is wrong with your religion)
Acts 11:26 & Acts 15:14-17, the disciples were christians/JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Confused kid wey no know him Bible

Courz:

When teaching in field service, you are to start with the simple topics. If the student is serious and the study progresses, you can discuss controversial doctrines. CHECK�

Courz your stupidity is luminous.
A B C and further Mathematics, which did you learn first in elementary school?

Courz:

Your main aim of preaching is to RECRUIT MORE MEMBERS FOR THE LEADERS because they demand you stop an unproductive study and not because you want to spread the good news CHECK�

[quote author=Courz post=110737702]

You are to use deceitful tactics by being extra nice and caring (This is known as Love bombing) to people to make them THINK you are Loving people in order to lure them into the cult CHECK �

Your 3 deities Polytheists acknowledge JWs for steadfast practice of Galatians 6:10.
Courz,console yourself and WAIL upandan till you belleful

Courz:

Most people who got baptised found out later that those were just TACTICS. As they got to know their congregation, they found a lot of cliques here and there. Gossip want to finish JWs. They are not people you can open your heart to. Your story will go round the congregation even the whole circuit!! Back biting, Competition, who is richer, who is poor, who drives a nice car, where do you work, who has travelled abroad, who is more spiritual, Fornication, brothers and sisters sleeping around, Circuit Overseers sleeping around, Married Brothers carrying girls up and down and making advances at single sisters, Spiritism, Wife beating, In fact, stories of Jws are too many. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Continue to WAIL upandan making up FALSE stories till you belleful. grin
Read the Screenshots of the ROTT & DECAY you Courz have never condemned nor referenced in Christendom, your fellow Polytheists.

Hypocrite Courz,Charity begins at home.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:16am On Mar 05, 2022
The Adulterous affair of Charles Taze Russell PLUS the wife's testimony in Court below. The wife took him to court before they divorced as a result of the Adulterous affair he had with a young lady working for him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JehovahsWitnesses/comments/cwaygc/ct_russells_adulterous_affair/
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2022
You see this man below? Take note of his face. His name is Dan Sydlik. He is late though. Died 2006. He was a Governing body member and a Freemason. I will post excerpts of his story in bits.

Daniel Sydlik Caused A Suicide Because Of Attempted Gay Sex

Daniel Sydlik was sued for attempting to have sex with a young Bethelite brother, a situation which caused the young brother to commit suicide. The organisation lied to his parents about the cause of death, then when the parents investigated the situation, the organisation actually had his body illegally exhumed in order to cover up the truth about the situation. Sydlik got away with it.

This is an email from an eyewitness to the court situation that explains everything about the Sydlik case and the corruption perpetrated by the organisation in their cover-up.

Basically, I was a pioneer in New England and a foster mom for two teenagers who were JWs but removed because of abuse in their home. It was a difficult position to be in, but I did it coz i was asked to do it by the elders. Their parents were in the same Kingdom Hall. BIG MISTAKE. I thought I would impress the 14 yr old boy with a trip to the Farm to visit a recently assigned brother who I used to babysit for when I lived in GA way back when. I always loved the cemetery coz it is affectionately called "the launching pad"- but it is off the tour, so I asked for it as a favor.we went there with the brother and I was shocked to see a new headstone with a name I recognized(also from those days in GA) and a recent date. I asked about it and was told that the kid died of an aneurysm suddenly. He was 19 and had not been there long. I wrote a sympathy letter to the parents when I got home - saying I saw the grave, blah blah blah.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2022
Cont'd

Well, in about a month or so after I wrote the letter i received a subpoena to appear in court in a lawsuit against Watchtower by the parents of the boy. I was shocked and tried to get out of it. I was given no choice- I appeared as a hostile witness. I was not allowed to hear other testimony until my turn-so I did not even know why they were suing or what I had to do with it. I was asked by an oriental sister with the Legal Dept at Brooklyn to deny I wrote the letter. I asked why and was not given a reason. I asked her what if I'm charged with perjury? She said Watchtower could not help me because it would be tampering with a witness. So I told her and others that I had to tell the truth. As it all came out the reason they subpoenaed me was because I said i saw the grave ON A CERTAIN DATE. Apparently, since that time the WTS had exhumed the body and had it cremated to avoid the requested autopsy (by the parents who found out it was a suicide, not an aneurysm).
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2022
Cont'd

GB = Governing body
WTS = Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

After I testified I found out the details. The kid had been approached by a GB member and propositioned about a homosexual affair. Whether it happened or not I don't know, but the pressure pushed him into a suicide. He left a note that his roommate fortuitously hid until the time when he could get it safely to the parents. The GB member who did this was a personal family friend for many many years and was instrumental in my dedication at age 7. I was crushed. But it got worse. The Gb was never even disciplined, is still a GB even today! And when i got back home after the ordeal the elders demanded I give up the kids (even insisting that I take them to a Police station and drop them off on the Christmas holidays!) I tried to make arrangements for them to be placed somewhere else as per the elder's desires, but after the holidays. I was accused of defiance. I was given the "Jezebel" speech. I was told the parents were finding it so difficult that they were not attending meetings-let me tell you I KNOW why those kids were taken away and if the parents missed meetings it was not because of anything I had done! so i told the elders i would attend a different Hall for the kids sake so no one would be uncomfortable until they could be placed-then I was accused of hall-hopping and causing trouble. It all ended disastrously- the kids were split up and taken away with no visitation with the parents, and I was removed as a pioneer after 15 years of faithful service based on gossip and slander-and of course-my refusal to lie for the WTS.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2022
Cont'd

CO = Circuit Overseer

I was accused of being disloyal. What a joke! I was the best J-W they ever had! I was loyal to the death-but to truth and honesty, the things I THOUGHT I was supposed to be loyal to. 6 months later the CO apologised and asked me if I wanted to pioneer again-but it was too late. By then i had started to check out some things on the internet. Finding out they changed the baptismal questions and slipped it past us in 1985 was a biggy for me. I NEVER answered YES to that question. I made my vow to Jehovah, Jesus and Holy Spirit, not the organization. I knew i was not apostate. Reading Ray Franz's book was the last straw . I knew what he said was true- I knew the people he spoke about and I knew the expressions and mannerisms enough to know it was true. I asked my father to read the book and his reply was that he would not read it because he did not want to have to make the decision I was making. I will still dare anyone who has the background to read the book and tell me straight out that it is not true-prove it and i will go back to the KH. No one can do it.

The brother who committed suicide was Jason R. He died in June of 1995 and i saw the grave at the Farm cemetery in October of 95. The trial was from Nov 95 - march 96 with my involvement being only a couple of days in late Nov. It was Albany NY. The GB member was Dan Sydlik, a close personal friend, and family friend. He never spoke to me nor did I even see him in the courtroom. BUT the allegations of the gay affair were not denied. The case was a lawsuit for the desecration of a grave and unauthorized exhumation and cremation of the body. The Watchtower did it only after the parents asked for an autopsy and the Watchtower's position maintained that it had been done from the beginning and that there was no grave at all.

I heard the parents lost the case but appealed."
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2022
By the way, the above story was given by a Freemason who was also a Spirit Channeler of Demons for the governing body. Freemasons are Men while the female ones are known as EASTERN STAR. She was an Automatic Writer. An automatic writer is one who, under the influence of demons, writes down messages and symbols. This is how JW publications are written.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10am On Mar 05, 2022
Janosky:

Your "miracle making" mentor is NOT Jehovah's servant.
You are confused, spiritually dumb posting GIBBERISH.
Your 4th question asking why JWs stopped use of masonic symbols is still on this thread.
You confused kid, the FBI is equally watching you typing GIBBERISH on this public forum.
grin grin
Violator of Nairaland Rule 8.
"Do not post FALSE information on Nairaland."
The Lancet, renowned medical journal of international repute debunked your FALSE claims & proven Courz mumu grin grin

JWs who took blood transfusions,who stopped them?
Courz your stupidity is luminous
The FALSE claim that budaatum and even the Anglican Church as well as others have debunked.
Acts 3:13 & Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV) Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness.
Matthew 10:40,Will a person attacking Jesus Christ & other fellow servants of Jehovah get salvation?
Paul the persecutor joined them
Acts 9:3-6 if you know you know.

But you,Courz unquestionably stayed in your home during COVID-19 lockdown.
Your Hypocrite is a Cuorz.

grin grin
Courz needs urgent medical attention.
Isi akwu !! grin cheesy
Courz was on COVID-19 lockdown & he mumuishly obeyed grin grin cheesy
Courz is a phat LIAR grin
I challenge Courz to prove to this public forum that his apartment door is always open & unlocked whenever he is stepping out for work.

Courz DECEIVING himself grin
Jesus Christ is a JEHOVAH'S witness.
Revelation 3:14 & John 3:16, salvation comes by believing in Jehovah's foremost witness.
Courz continue WAILING upandan.

"Do not drive against traffic", is the rule in your Bible?
But you obey, hypocrite. grin
Did every disciple have Higher education?
Mumu WAILER cry me a river.
Judas Iscariot is a "Betrayer" & "Son of destruction", according to Jesus Christ.
Ananias and Sapphira are LIARS.
Your Bible demonize them.
Cry me a river. grin

Foolish bigot !
Redeemed church against Dominion Church.
Catholics are against your other 3 deities worshippers marrying their members as well as other 3 deities worshippers against each other.
This thread is on the family and religion section.
Courz & his fellow Christendom 3 deities worshippers are cults too , according to his claim.

Confused kid, did Jesus Christ allow Thomas to have doubts?
Courz Hypocrisy is very luminous.
This confused kid is this practice luminous in Christendom?
Yes
grin cheesy
"APOSTATACY...."
Courz COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.
This Courz, you well? grin

Acts 11:26 & Acts 15:14-17, the disciples were christians/JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Confused kid wey no know him Bible

Courz your stupidity is luminous.
A B C and further Mathematics, which did you learn first in elementary school?

He's a liar so he's not here to know the truth rather he's trying to convince himself regarding the lies he wants to carry in his head.
Jesus said about people like Court! John 8:44

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2022
Now this is my take on the above story about Dan Sydlik I just posted. In what world have you ever seen where the body of a young boy is cremated WITHOUT THE CONSENT AND AWARENESS OF THE PARENTS? Why is it that Watchtower had the AUDACITY to do that to the body? Are they trying to hide what the Governing body member did to the boy? Was the boy made to undergo Satanic Ritual Abuse? Did his body show signs of such? The parents had the RIGHT to request for an AUTOPSY!! THIS IS THEIR CHILD! I take my child to serve in Bethel in your care as JEHOVAH'S ORGANISATION and I later hear that he died, What gives you the right to do anything you like with his body? Then you go ahead to tell me the body has been exhumed when I request for an Autopsy?

I didn't understand the arrogance on the part of Watchtower in this UNTIL an Ex bethelite revealed something. During the time he served (70s), there was a clause in the Bethel consent document bethelites are asked to fill, give their consent and sign. The clause says When a Bethelite dies in Bethel, the body belongs to Watchtower. You see that? Watchtower has the AUTHORITY to do whatever they like with your body!! If this doesn't scream CULT to you, then I don't know what else will. I only know CULTS to be the ones who are interested in OWNING their members' body. The ExBethelite said he saw this clause but waved it off like the typical JW does when Brainwashed and went ahead to sign. He said it's typical of anyone not to read a consent document properly/fully the same way most people don't bother to read Terms and Conditions when signing documents. And that is why most Bethelites are not aware of the clause. I'm not sure this clause is still there as it was back in the 70s.

The story is so Pathetic and May God punish this organisation for the role they played in this. Their hands are soaked in blood. I will talk about SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE IN DUE TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Do you also notice the action of Watchtower when the lady decided to tell the court the truth? She was removed from Regular Pioneer list and the children she cared for were taken away from her. That's what Jehovah's Organisation does right? Punish people this way simply because they REFUSED TO LIE FOR YOU IN COURT!!!! That's the organisation God owns right? What a Joke! I thought the organisation ADVOCATES FOR TRUTH. WE ARE THE TRUTH. WE HAVE THE TRUTH. TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH. Okay, Why punish a woman for saying THE TRUTH in court? Is this an organisation of lies now?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Another MAJOR question is, WHAT ON EARTH IS WATCHTOWER DOING WITH BETHELITES' BODIES?

Oh I know! According to a former CIA Agent who has been investigating Watchtower for years, he said high level Satanists have a private Cemetery from which they can get different body parts (Skulls, hands, etc) to use in their rituals. He discovered that Charles Taze Russell, being a very high level Occultist, had one and this was exposed by an ExJW who was also a Freemason. The lady also took the Police to some ritual sites. Further investigation led to the exposure of the following ritual sites below:

Southern California (cap. San Bernadino Valley).

Florida.

The Caribbean.

Scotland.

Bethel Headquarters in Brooklyn. The Freemason whistleblowers revealed that there are underground tunnels built in there that lead to inner rooms where the occultic meetings take place. These tunnels have been covered with cement before the headquarters was sold to the Son in law of Former President of the US, Donald Trump. Their connections with Politicians MUST BE VERY STRONG as Freemasons.

Bethel Headquarters in Warwick. There are reports that underground tunnels have been built in this Location.

Various places in New York.

So, Watchtower needs the bodies of Bethelites for the above purpose. All the puzzles are beginning to make perfect sense!
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
When you're directing your blows towards the wind someone needs to call you to order but if you decides to ignore facts then your ignorance is incurable! cheesy
Below is the post of someone who is not a JW and she could see through your lense that you are arguing blindly.
She even tried to correct your misconceptions but obviously you've decided to continue with your empty raffle without a bullet.
From what i'm able to gather in her comment she's like saying:
"There are many things people don't know regarding religion but as for this case of yours it's pointless because the group you're accusing has practically nothing to do with freemason, though members of different groups may choose to be a mason without the awareness of their group but as for JWs as a group they are not freemasons"

So you may continue dancing around your own circus! cheesy

budaatum:

I was never an apprentice. I was fortunate to have a father who was a Roc, so skipped the degrees of Masonry. Apart from having a Roc as a father, I also have access to lots of books and now the internet. Of course, I had to read them to have access. Freemasons build. The modern form evolved from Masons who built the cathedrals in Europe some of which took hundreds of years to build. The Master Mason was responsible for training apprentices and organising the work, and I am certain you can see for yourself if what they built still stands and the benefit of training those who built them. The church is a symbol for the human, and as someone is written to have once said, "the work is plenty and the workers are few", so Freemasonry trains apprentices. That said, Christianity and Islam and JW are "organization working towards the good of humanity as a whole" too. Just that all organisations have bad apples in them, and that's what some seem to focus on.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
The thing about the JWs is they don't wake up from the CULT UNLESS something bad happened to them while they were in it or they were treated unfairly. It is the negative experience that gives them the push and permission to research the organisation because they keep having this nagging feeling that something ISN'T JUST RIGHT in this religion. Something doesn't make sense!

The whistleblower in the above story was stripped off Regular Pioneering and the children were taken away from her. All of that gave her the urge to do some searching online.

This experience reminds me of a Nigerian Exjw who related something similar. He said he gets information from a JW sister about some scandals that go on around them. He said, in her congregation, they had a Circuit Overseer visit. The CO was on a witch hunt for brothers who had children in the university. It was stepping down season. One of the elders got to know that the CO and the rest of the elders (Conspiracy and congregation politics bullshit) were planning to remove him. He felt like this is real conspiracy going on and began to reason that something is NOT JUST RIGHT in this policy. What has he done wrong, he asked himself. Is it a sin to attend university? So, he decided to research the organisation. BEST DECISION! And what he found made him THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

So, on a sunday meeting day via Zoom, while others were commenting, he raised his hand. He was called and this is what he said "It has come to my notice that certain people in this congregation are plotting to step me down simply because my child is in the University. So I have decided to step myself down BEFORE they do it". The whole congregation gave this man a whole 5 minutes to talk. No one cut him off or mute him. He continues, 'I thought I had committed a sin making sure my child goes to Uni. So I needed to make sense of this policy and decided to research this organisation. I found out that I have WASTED ALL MY LIFE for nothing. I never knew I was dedicating my life to a FRAUD". He also mentioned the site he visited. NICE ONE. I can assure you that some listening will google that site immediately! He then said, "You can take your Eldership. This will be the last time I will ever see you Witnesses. I want nothing to do with you all". This took place in Asaba.

This is a lesson. If you're in a religion and you have this constant feeling that something is NOT right, IT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL TO FEEL SO. You need to emancipate yourself from Mental slavery, give yourself the permission to research that religion properly. It will save you from many years of fruitless hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
And by the way, there was another case of witch hunt in another congregation. But this time, all the elders who had children in Uni stepped down voluntarily before the CO even tried. grin grin grin
That's how to do it! Beat them at their own game. They can have their Eldership. Let's see how they will get more Elders now.

Speaking of Elders, the organisation sent letters to Elders of all congregations lamenting about the way Men in the organisation have shown a lack of interest in attaining positions such as Ministerial servants, Elders and even Bethelites. grin grin grin They say they will now appoint Elders from the age of 20 years. Wow!! 20 year old elders! Desperation at its peak!

So many people WOKE UP during the Pandemic! Many people are Waking up to the Bullshit of the Organisation and you think people will want to be Slave laborers for them? Working for free with no pay? Wait, they actually admitted that less people are interested in Bethel Service? After chasing lots of them away over the years? Now that people know what really goes on at Bethel, you're still expecting more people to apply? Waste their youth there when they ought to be in school and get degrees to get jobs? Then when they are older and useless to you, you kick them out? This organisation is a Joke!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by budaatum: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Courz:

I was expecting a very informative and revealing reply but it happened to be the USUAL REPLY OF FREEMASONS that are hiding or covering up something with their clever use of words. Freemasons are very very secretive. His reply was predictable. It's a good thing we've got brains and eyes to see. No matter what anyone says. The truth is out there for those who seek it.

Courz there's quite enough information out there about Freemasons for you to find for yourself instead of expecting to be spoonfed like you seem to have been done to about JWs. And it's out of respect for oteneaaron to go seek and find for himself instead of allowing buda to wash his brain for him like you seem to want to.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Courz:
The thing about the JWs is they don't wake up from the CULT UNLESS something bad happened to them while they were in it or they were treated unfairly.
Pride is your problem!
Our Master Lord and King Christ Jesus already taught us not to always seek justification when our brother offends us as long as he/she is ready to say "i'm sorry, please forgive me" {Matthew 18:21-22} so a true friend of Jesus Christ doesn't seek his own interest {1 Corinthians 13:5} so he will let himself be wronged just to save his brother! 1Corinthians 6:7-8
Just say you don't believe (trust) in what Jesus taught, simple! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by budaatum: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Courz:
You see this man below? Take note of his face. His name is Dan Sydlik. He is late though. Died 2006. He was a Governing body member and a Freemason. I will post excerpts of his story in bits.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/2srwst/anyone_familiar_with_ex_gb_member_daniel_sydlik/

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is a very interesting picture. What is a Masonic symbol doing on a shackle used for Slaves during the Slave Trade? undecided undecided

Marketing purposes? or what?

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
budaatum:

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/2srwst/anyone_familiar_with_ex_gb_member_daniel_sydlik/

Just because a bunch of people in the exjw community who are OBVIOUSLY ATHEISTS who do not believe in the supernatural debunk the story DOES NOT mean IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! WATCHTOWER has agents everywhere online. I know their tricks. I know what you're trying to do. It's NOT GOING TO WORK! I don't follow the crowd. If occultic symbols are everywhere, there is NOTHING anyone can do to try to convince me otherwise. Using occultic symbols for MARKETING Purposes is one of the MOST RIDICULOUS EXCUSES I HAVE EVER HEARD. A person that has ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS WITH THE OCCULT NEVER USES OCCULT SYMBOLS OR WEAR THEIR JEWELLERY. Don't waste your time. If something barks like a dog, looks like a dog, IT IS A DOG. This is basic common sense!! I don't give a shit what a bunch of people say if there is IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE. The same ExJw forum described a lady to be mentally unstable in another story BUT this lady produced EVIDENCE. I WORK WITH EVIDENCE NOT POPULAR OPINIONS!!! I'm not sure you know Watchtower well but the kind of research I have done is one where I have seen what this organisation is capable of in stifling information. So don't waste your time in trying to convince me.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by budaatum: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Courz:

Just because a bunch of people in the exjw community who are OBVIOUSLY ATHEISTS who do not believe in the supernatural debunk the story DOES NOT mean IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!

Just because you believe in the supernatural DOES NOT mean IT did HAPPEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
If you're still bored to death, try explaining the pic I posted above. What is a Masonic symbol doing on the shackles of slaves tied around their necks during the slave trade?

I got more shit to post. Moving on......
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by budaatum: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Courz:
This is a very interesting picture. What is a Masonic symbol doing on a shackle used for Slaves during the Slave Trade? undecided undecided

Marketing purposes? or what?

Do your research. It would enable you to post other sides of a story instead of one ignorant biased uninformed one that you choose to believe.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freemasonry/comments/kny929/didnt_someone_here_debunk_this_i_cant_find_the/

That said, Freemasons as well as just about every other group in existence in the day was involved in slavery

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
budaatum:

Do your research. It would enable you to post other sides of a story instead of one ignorant biased uninformed one that you choose to believe.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freemasonry/comments/kny929/didnt_someone_here_debunk_this_i_cant_find_the/

That said, Freemasons as well as just about every other group in existence in the day was involved in slavery

So Freemasons WERE CHAMPIONING SLAVERY and I post pictures of Charles Taze Russell's use of Freemason symbols and JW leadership with their rings, and you re talking about MARKETING? What evidence do you have to prove they are all for marketing? Don't bother answering. I'm done with you.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by budaatum: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Courz:

So Freemasons WERE CHAMPIONING SLAVERY .......

Were they? Where did you get that from?
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Done with her because busted your lies! cheesy

Courz:

Don't bother answering. I'm done with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by budaatum: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Courz:

Don't bother answering. I'm done with you.

You can't "be done", Courz. You are going to remain posting hearsay and unverified propaganda on this thread way long after we all leave you to it.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
budaatum:

You can't "be done", Courz. You are going to remain posting hearsay and unverified propaganda on this thread way long after we all leave you to it.
You sef like wahala! cheesy

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is Former Governing body member Ewart Chitty. Famously Gay who loved the company of young boys. That was what led to his forced resignation.

I don't know what it is with these governing body members and Homosexuality. If they needed to live this kind of life, they should have NEVER created a Homophobic environment at all. There are MANY reports of gay bethelites. They were so many that they had to let some go when it was becoming really embarrassing.But as they let them go, more gays surface. And this is as far back as the 70s. Imagine what happens there Now.

The double standard here is they disfellowship Normal JWs for this but when the governing body is involved, they resign them and transfer them to be special pioneers, congregation coordinators, elders, overseers, etc. But there are still governing body members who are STILL GAY. Maybe it depends on clout. Who knows? So much hypocrisy here.

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
An ExBethelite's experience in seeing Two Bethelite men kissing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL_BJG_Uh3w

grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? by Courz: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is the same ExBethelite who met a Freemason JW doing Spirit Channeling at Bethel while the meeting was going on. He also tried to recruit him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFMQnZbyRko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.