Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed (31497 Views)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed (second Part) / Man Went To His Girlfriend House, Met Another Man, And This Is What Happened / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Frank2021: 4:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Good morning guys, please I am a confused situation. I have a girlfriend but her attitude towards me can really be annoying so I met another girl and she has another guy who wants to marry her but she is not ready for him because of his fetish background.

She tells me everything, I lied to her that my girlfriend and I are no longer in contact and she believes me. She comes to my house so do I, she cooks and we eat but I never tell her that I have feelings for her because I don't know how she will see it because she is still dating the other guy.

Yesterday she came to my house in the morning, we are watching film and she slept off in my bed.

To my out most surprise because I talk with my girlfriend early she told me she was going home from school, so I text to her on WhatsApp that I cant wait to see her not knowing she mistook it to "I have something for you" omo this girl come to my house by surprise, I was dumbfounded when she saw the girl on my bed sleeping, she continued watching the movie on my laptop. I was so tensed I was sweating, the other girl woke up and saw her. She prepares and left.

My girlfriend was angry. I tried to convince her that nothing is happening between us she said no problem but inside me she is not happy, i later called the other girl she didn't pick my calls. Please what should I do because I am confused. My girlfriend said the day I visit her and see another guy laying on the bed that I should know how it feels.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Ocholu: 4:48am On Feb 25, 2022
So what do you want us to do? We can't probably join in your confusion.

Next time, learn to be smart.

309 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Frank2021: 4:50am On Feb 25, 2022
What do u think I should have done
Ocholu:
So what do you want us to do? We can't probably join in your confusion.

Next time, learn to be smart.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:02am On Feb 25, 2022
There is nothing between you & the formal girl. And she came over to cook & watch movies. Is your house pen-cinemas?

258 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:04am On Feb 25, 2022
What if I called you a wh*re how would you feel?the same way you folks call women h*oes..

Well your fellow kids might not criticize you cos of same gender but if it was a woman the derogatory word would be something else..

Well I reserve my main comment let me keep smiling at wannabe redpillers hypocrisy..a man cheat he is a champion a woman does that she's a wh*re..
Ride on.. undecided

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by stixxy(m): 5:14am On Feb 25, 2022
"You no want kpai but you wan go heaven" meaning. You want a new gf but you don't want to loose the old gf. You are a greedy man

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Kingpee2(m): 5:25am On Feb 25, 2022
You sha want to eat your cake and have it ,remember a bird at hand is the only bird you have ...Trying to kill many birds at the same time might even make you lose all the birds without killing one ..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Flexherbal(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2022
Okay, now this is confusing and complicated. Your heart knows what and who it wants so go for who it chooses. You can’t eat your cake and have it dear.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by GOFRONT(m): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2022
The attitude of your Gf annoys you. But you never formally end the relationship with her....(PROBLEM 1)

While you left your own relationship pending, you went And met with another girl whom after you lied to her that you and your gf are no longer in contact, she beleived and you invited her to come cook, eat, watch movie and sleep on your bed......(PROBLEM 2).

Your cooking girl or Sleeping girl has her own Bf who even wants to marry her but she did not want because his from a fetish background........(PROBLEM 3).

Your Gf came to your house when you least expected her arrival and she has seen your cooking girlfriend lying on your bed......(PROBLEM 4)

Now you are tensed and sweating profusely, your gf is angry and you ve tried to convince her and she said No issues. But deep inside your conscience is eating you because you know your Gf is not really happy with you.......(PROBLEM 5)

And now you tried to put a call across to the other Sleeping girl who just left your house and she is not picking up again. she too don provoke be dat oo........(PROBLEM 5)

Wallahi, Problem nor dey finish true true.....I see problem and Confusion, Relationship Incompartibility everywhere in this OP matter......No wonder they say person wehn nor get Gf get peace of mind.

Abeg somebody give me link to download that song "problem e no dey finish make u try dey enjoy.

Wahala e nor dey finish make u try dey enjoy, kata kata wuru wuru no dey finish

Who sing am sef. Pls someone help me make i listen to am small. grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Elmojiid(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Make I waka my waka jeje
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
Good morning guys, please I am a confused situation. I have a girlfriend but her attitude towards me can really be annoying so I met another girl and she has another guy who wants to marry her but she is not ready for him because of his fetish background. She tells me everything, I lied to her that my girlfriend and I are no longer in contact and she believes me she comes to my house so do I, she cooks and we eat but I never tell her that I have feelings for her because I don't know how she will see it because she is still dating the other guy. Yesterday she came to my house in the morning we are watching film and she slept off in my bed. To my out most surprise because I talk with my girlfriend early she told me she was going home from school, so I text to her on WhatsApp that I cant wait to see her not knowing she mistook it to "I have something for you" omo this girl come to house by surprise, I was dumbfounded when he saw the girl on my bed sleeping, she continued watching the movie on my laptop. I was so tensed I was sweating, the other girl woke up and saw her , she prepares and left. My girlfriend was angry I tried to convince her that nothing is happening between us she said no problem but inside me she is not happy, i later called the other girl she didn't pick my calls. Please what should I do because I am confused. My girlfriend said the day I visit her and see another guy laying on the bed that I should know how it feels.
This is where being a liar has lead you to...You couldn't tell the other lady you have a girl, now you have caused a serious confusion.

If your girlfriend trusted you before, you lost it...She will begin to consider her admirers or even her male bestie.. cheesy

As for the other lady, if you were clean with her, she would have guided herself not to loose guard.

Anyway, you still have option of being plain with the other lady and reassure your girl that she is your girl.

Invite her, and go on a date..And tell her the A-z about the other lady...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by yuping(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2022
undecided your plan was to have that second girl as your back up, serves you right.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by chatinent: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2022
You are proud of it hence your caption.

Good for you all the way, son.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What if I called you a wh*re how would you feel?the same way you folks call women h*oes..

Well your fellow kids might not criticize you cos of same gender but if it was a woman the derogatory word would be something else..

Well I reserve my main comment let me keep smiling at wannabe redpillers hypocrisy..a man cheat he is a champion a woman does that she's a wh*re..
Ride on.. undecided

A man has no hole to hide STDs , or to get wide like lagos ibadan express way

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2022
abbertee:

A man has no hole to hide STDs , or to get wide like lagos ibadan express way
A h*oe is still one baby boy..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by SaiRuiMall: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Vawulence City Most popular quotes:

1. Na who give me Ass, I go Assist.

2. No allow person wey no dey give you head to give you headache.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Ihavethingstodo: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Oya clap for yourself!
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by oscaruzie(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2022
my girlfriend said the day i visit her and see another guy on her bed i would know how it feels

Wow, it seems OP is new at this.

Relationship veterans, pls explain to OP what it means when a girl says the bolded above...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by DoggoneDogg: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Your mates are fighting in Ukraine you dey here dey reason Nigerian woman leeches matter.

A dead Ukrainian dog is better than you

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nilx: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
So what should I do?
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Kajaard: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
What do u think I should have done

You are a confused human being.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by whisper88(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
V
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by BigBelleControl(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
You should have locked both of them in the room and left with the key for about one hour.
The one that hugged you when you finally open the door is the one you should go for.

But it's late, already. You chased two rats and lost both.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Peace081: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Wahala no dy finished for Nairaland sad
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by seunaj: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
You are a yeye boyfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by luvlyoracle(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
These boiz sef...Una too dey like complicat issues for Una self
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nairalanderz(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Isorite.

You can get a brand new Samsung Galaxy phone today and pay small small over 6months. Check out this thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7003157/get-new-samsung-phone-now

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Enemyofpeace: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Another trash on the front page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? / How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.