Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed (31519 Views)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed (second Part) / Man Went To His Girlfriend House, Met Another Man, And This Is What Happened / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Oyiboman69: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
Good morning guys, please I am a confused situation. I have a girlfriend but her attitude towards me can really be annoying so I met another girl and she has another guy who wants to marry her but she is not ready for him because of his fetish background.

She tells me everything, I lied to her that my girlfriend and I are no longer in contact and she believes me. She comes to my house so do I, she cooks and we eat but I never tell her that I have feelings for her because I don't know how she will see it because she is still dating the other guy.

Yesterday she came to my house in the morning, we are watching film and she slept off in my bed.

To my out most surprise because I talk with my girlfriend early she told me she was going home from school, so I text to her on WhatsApp that I cant wait to see her not knowing she mistook it to "I have something for you" omo this girl come to my house by surprise, I was dumbfounded when she saw the girl on my bed sleeping, she continued watching the movie on my laptop. I was so tensed I was sweating, the other girl woke up and saw her. She prepares and left.

My girlfriend was angry. I tried to convince her that nothing is happening between us she said no problem but inside me she is not happy, i later called the other girl she didn't pick my calls. Please what should I do because I am confused. My girlfriend said the day I visit her and see another guy laying on the bed that I should know how it feels.
it is a small issue... Just stay put and don't try to call and persuade any of them again,leave them for they will still come back. you're the man here,that's the mind game...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by rickleye: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
Good morning guys, please I am a confused situation. I have a girlfriend but her attitude towards me can really be annoying so I met another girl and she has another guy who wants to marry her but she is not ready for him because of his fetish background.

She tells me everything, I lied to her that my girlfriend and I are no longer in contact and she believes me. She comes to my house so do I, she cooks and we eat but I never tell her that I have feelings for her because I don't know how she will see it because she is still dating the other guy.

Yesterday she came to my house in the morning, we are watching film and she slept off in my bed.

To my out most surprise because I talk with my girlfriend early she told me she was going home from school, so I text to her on WhatsApp that I cant wait to see her not knowing she mistook it to "I have something for you" omo this girl come to my house by surprise, I was dumbfounded when she saw the girl on my bed sleeping, she continued watching the movie on my laptop. I was so tensed I was sweating, the other girl woke up and saw her. She prepares and left.

My girlfriend was angry. I tried to convince her that nothing is happening between us she said no problem but inside me she is not happy, i later called the other girl she didn't pick my calls. Please what should I do because I am confused. My girlfriend said the day I visit her and see another guy laying on the bed that I should know how it feels.

You forgot the song by Shaggy ! It wasn't me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nkiruka35(f): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
There is nothing between you & the formal girl. And she came over to cook & watch movies. Is your house pen-cinemas?

God bless you for dis question
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Aaay: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ok player
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by AvalonSpace(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Go and engage yourself in something meaningful.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Chibokgame: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Congratulations.! You are all completing the circle.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the compliment.. kiss
You re crazy grin
I wasn't expecting that at all cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by BluntCrazeMan: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frank2021:
What do u think I should have done
Are you asking about the past?
Or about the future??
Which one is now more important to you first?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.