Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed (31514 Views)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed (second Part) / Man Went To His Girlfriend House, Met Another Man, And This Is What Happened / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by zakkxx: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Are u still in secondary school? When u get hiv now u go come de cry!! Any sexual activity is about 6 months of poverty!!! If you don do like 6 times this year na 3 years of poverty be that!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by rufflychux(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2022
sssSSSSSHHHOOOOO... Your Girl Friend catch you red handed dey kolorbee another girl?
And you no deny am? You for do like Shaggy now... According to Shaggy

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door - Then you say "Was in Me"
Picture this, we were both butt-naked
Banging on the bathroom floor - Then You say "Was in Me"
I had tried to keep her
From what she was about to see - Then you say "Was in Me"

Ehen Now... You too say "Was in Me".
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Dmacqh(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Sorry to serial this trend ... ? What’s this ? Is religious affiliations a requirement to comment on Religion Section ?
Funny I wanted to comment on Education via Adam the Minister statement on hijab been part of Nigerian Constitution, thereby insinuating unconditional wearing in any school in Nigeria ( wether , Christian , Public , Private school ) .

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by nams77: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
Good morning guys, please I am a confused situation. I have a girlfriend but her attitude towards me can really be annoying so I met another girl and she has another guy who wants to marry her but she is not ready for him because of his fetish background.

She tells me everything, I lied to her that my girlfriend and I are no longer in contact and she believes me. She comes to my house so do I, she cooks and we eat but I never tell her that I have feelings for her because I don't know how she will see it because she is still dating the other guy.

Yesterday she came to my house in the morning, we are watching film and she slept off in my bed.

To my out most surprise because I talk with my girlfriend early she told me she was going home from school, so I text to her on WhatsApp that I cant wait to see her not knowing she mistook it to "I have something for you" omo this girl come to my house by surprise, I was dumbfounded when she saw the girl on my bed sleeping, she continued watching the movie on my laptop. I was so tensed I was sweating, the other girl woke up and saw her. She prepares and left.

My girlfriend was angry. I tried to convince her that nothing is happening between us she said no problem but inside me she is not happy, i later called the other girl she didn't pick my calls. Please what should I do because I am confused. My girlfriend said the day I visit her and see another guy laying on the bed that I should know how it feels.
Face your book/school.....all these shidren sef!
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by nams77: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2022
rufflychux:
sssSSSSSHHHOOOOO... Your Girl Friend catch you red handed dey kolorbee another girl?
And you no deny am? You for do like Shaggy now... According to Shaggy

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door - Then you say "Was in Me"
Picture this, we were both butt-naked
Banging on the bathroom floor - Then You say "Was in Me"
I had tried to keep her
From what she was about to see - Then you say "Was in Me"

Ehen Now... You too say "Was in Me".
It wasnt me!
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2022
abbertee:

A man has no hole to hide STDs , or to get wide like lagos ibadan express way
But he has a mostly deflated funny looking balloon that only attain dignity at the thought of a woman, just barely big enough to host lumps of all sizes.

Coming for women entirely instead of soley the dirty airheads you approach for cheap sex only reflects the way you you view your mother.

P.S STDs affect both genders, stop embarrassing yourself with glib answers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by rocknation62(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What if I called you a wh*re how would you feel?the same way you folks call women h*oes..

Well your fellow kids might not criticize you cos of same gender but if it was a woman the derogatory word would be something else..

Well I reserve my main comment let me keep smiling at wannabe redpillers hypocrisy..a man cheat he is a champion a woman does that she's a wh*re..
Ride on.. undecided

Lols grin

Wahala
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by ZUBY77(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
Thanks
Most of us have gone through such things. Don't cry or die for anybody. Its not worth it.
Take a closer look on the new girl, there are other guys she has not told you about. You will thank me one day for this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Eastcaostboy: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
Good morning guys, please I am a confused situation. I have a girlfriend but her attitude towards me can really be annoying so I met another girl and she has another guy who wants to marry her but she is not ready for him because of his fetish background.

She tells me everything, I lied to her that my girlfriend and I are no longer in contact and she believes me. She comes to my house so do I, she cooks and we eat but I never tell her that I have feelings for her because I don't know how she will see it because she is still dating the other guy.

Yesterday she came to my house in the morning, we are watching film and she slept off in my bed.

To my out most surprise because I talk with my girlfriend early she told me she was going home from school, so I text to her on WhatsApp that I cant wait to see her not knowing she mistook it to "I have something for you" omo this girl come to my house by surprise, I was dumbfounded when she saw the girl on my bed sleeping, she continued watching the movie on my laptop. I was so tensed I was sweating, the other girl woke up and saw her. She prepares and left.

My girlfriend was angry. I tried to convince her that nothing is happening between us she said no problem but inside me she is not happy, i later called the other girl she didn't pick my calls. Please what should I do because I am confused. My girlfriend said the day I visit her and see another guy laying on the bed that I should know how it feels.
Slowdown boy, you're not yet financially stable to handle two girls. Reasons, you should have use hotel room for the other but I will advise you to leave those two things and double your hustle, life is more sweet wen you have more than you can spend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by hardbody: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:

I stopped reading when you personified yourself as a confused situation. See the bolded above. I reckon you have passed redemption.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Omo she don tell u say she wan knack another guy so o, hope ur mind don de. Guy why u de look another babe wen u get babe when u de okay with, no lie say ur mind no de to knack ds new babe, why on earth u go let another babe into ur bed, well unless u stay in a one room apartment, but guy regardless of that, it's crazy to allow another babe sleep on ur bed when u are in a relationship. I wonder why guys fool around with their ladies feelings, it's really so annoying.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Nothing is wrong with do me, i do you ........ grin

Isn't your middle name, shaggy......... wink
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by BafanaBafana: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tell her there is nothing between you too. And the day you come to her house and see a guy on her bed the relationship ends!
Why you dey shake sef

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Deejayprof: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
What do u think I should have done
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by harmargedon: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:
What do u think I should have done
you should have been the 1% out of 99% guys that don't cheat on their girlfriend or wife. All hole Na hole, no let your head confuse you say Toyin hole different from Amaka own.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Viper231: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bro, just move on with your life. The truth is that your Gf has someone else. It's a proverb. Guy man no reason the other babe anything.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by IkemChris(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ocholu:
So what do you want us to do? We can't probably join in your confusion.

Next time, learn to be smart.

My brother I was even confused in the confusing confusion...
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Frank2021: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thanks
Viper231:
Bro, just move on with your life. The truth is that your Gf has someone else. It's a proverb. Guy man no reason the other babe anything.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Emmanuel30a: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
You should have done what you should have done. What you done was not what you should have done. The done have been done. You are done and she is done. Let me know when you are done since you want to be the don.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Emmanuel30a: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bobmarie:
But he has a mostly deflated funny looking balloon that only attain dignity at the thought of a woman, just barely big enough to host lumps of all sizes.

Coming for women entirely instead of soley the dirty airheads you approach for cheap sex only reflects the way you you view your mother.

P.S STDs affect both genders, stop embarrassing yourself with glib answers.
Bobmarie! Bobcarie!
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nwateacheraba(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Funny you.
She cooked for you and even sleep in ur house yet nothing happened, you must be Father Mbaka. Kudos to ur girl friend, she showed majority, not all ladies will see such and still exhibit this high level of majority.
Fight for don burst oo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by dazzlingd(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:

I know exactly what u desire and it’s completely normal, u want the two girls and yes u can have them both, just be a better player. I wish u nothing but good luck, may ur concubines never meet again

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by buiquiey(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Another trash on the front page

That's one of the reason we men needs to change the way we misplace our priorities because of ladies. If it was her bro what would you have been saying about her? Come here also and advertise her sins??

If she takes you back or the other way round, kindly detest the act of cheating against your partner in the nearest future. Na people like una when una marry go dey do all sorts of things outside your marriage.

The earlier we learn how to keep ourselves from any future disgrace and pain. If your relationship isn't working as you think, kindly call her/him discuss the implications behind it. This will pave positive ways to resolve and prevent any unforeseen circumstances ahead.

My candid advise to those ladies/guys out there that finds pleasure in doing this. Let's call a spade a spade and learn how to live responsibly.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by OdenKelechi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin grin grin

I like that your girl..she's mature and she handled it quite well...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What if I called you a wh*re how would you feel?the same way you folks call women h*oes..

Well your fellow kids might not criticize you cos of same gender but if it was a woman the derogatory word would be something else..

Well I reserve my main comment let me keep smiling at wannabe redpillers hypocrisy..a man cheat he is a champion a woman does that she's a wh*re..
Ride on.. undecided
You are a wh*re
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
henrybangs44:

You are a wh*re
Thanks for the compliment.. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Bobmarie! Bobcarie!
Huh
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by meobizy(f): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Another lie of the week from Seun Must Chop studios. This is a quality banger.
Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by kenechukwuori(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
It's bad to keep playing with people's emotion, can she ever trust you again?
You were only fooling her with words.

Thank God she caught you in her simplicity of mind trying to make you happier...deal with it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by arthurwillia(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Frank2021:

Give me your gf number let her cry on my shoulder

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed by STONEUS: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
AmigoDeDon:
Three people are now on your bed.
What is it called again?

How much?

Are you in Lagos?

ORDER FOR YOUR POS NOW FROM OPAY CERTIFIED AGGREGATOR!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.