Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (52533 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Megabig: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Her hubby took her to Abuja.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.
she travelled down to Lagos to see me.
I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.
I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.
She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.
She informed me the baby is mine.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

How can I handle this situation?
Take Ugochi in with your child, start a family with her and your child, let your new fiancée know so it won’t get complicated. Good luck on your new family
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by papamalik(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ogbeni, welcome her back with another round of ..........., then tell her you are getting married soon but you will take responsibility of the boy.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by countryman13: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

This question n probably d advice U re seeking for should have come earlier may when U arranged for the final sex. While in bed with her,U re quite sure of d possibility of her getting pregnant yet u refused to be preventive. Thank God U said d little boy resemble u. A win game for U
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Christian07(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

The ugochi way you don help ruin er life ko

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ybaby: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Your son is your responsibility !!
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by ACE1010: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Guy embrace your son with love and take responsibility!!!!
As for Ugochi, lemme step down with a stick of cigarette lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by EndRape2(f): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lier , lier ,
Fake story

Big head idiot

uote author=OGBEREIJEBU post=110633362]Stright to point

How can I handle this situation?[/quote]
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by galantjoe(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
marry her. dont let your first boy stay outside your house

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by NickD(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Please and please in the name of God and all that you hold dear, inform your partner what's going on? Let her be aware and decide to stick with you despite this issue at hand. Do not hide or cover it else it'll come back to destroy your home.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by sandra50(f): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
5 days to her wedding she came for goodbye f@@k you said? Well I don't pity women with fish head and no self worth..

She has to live with her stupidity..better tell the woman you are about to marry now before she finds out from your ex,tell you ex you will take care of the child but that should be after DNA but you can't be with her any more but if you like you can go and give her your own goodbye f@@k and finish your life too the way she has done to herself.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Crysallis(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
False and fake story.
You no get money yet you vet frustration via s3x. U even (hello) join!

Eguisi soup human
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Abolarin91(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Aaah! This is serious, the baby is yours but Ugochi can't be yours again since you already have someone you you want to marry...
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Fourwinds: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pierocash:
Take responsibility for your child ,period.

The boy is innocent of you guys idiocy.

The biggest looser here is Ugochi

Una meeeennnhhhh...the guy pour the Akamu deep. OP wicked.. Oguchi is evil
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Abdogood(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Lesson:

Say NO to revenge Farewell f**king.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Opak001(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
The best thing to do is come clean to your fiancee, and your family,that's if you are incharge of your Bill's oooo. Your son is your son no matter what.
That's my take
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by iamL(f): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
I will marry only a man who is a virgin and I will personally conduct the test and inspection. If I can't find one rather remain unmarried.

Thank you.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Dminister(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lol, This is simple na. Open up to your fiancé about you having a child out side and if she loves you as much as you do wouldn’t back from the marriage plan. This way you can fulfil father responsibilities to your child and allow Ugochi be on her own.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Kaymicheal852: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Woman eehhhh
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Unless your plan is to kill the Ugochi and the child, all you can do is take responsibility for the child.. undecided

Anyways, in the meantime, ask Ugochi to log on to Nairaland so we can hear her side of the story as your story seems a lot made up. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Kaymicheal852: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.

They both agreed to do so ,if she respect her to be husband she won't have done so even if he beg am from today till next week, don't always blame men for women whoredom
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Alwaysachick: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ulunne777:
You came deep indeed.
Goodbye things

Very wicked of him.

Presentable girl ko after ruining another person's home.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by UmmuA(f): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Toor! E don land
If nothing at all, take responsibility for it child if you're certain he is yours
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by thunderbabs: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
A big shout out to Ugochi
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
KAFELNIKOV:
Do a DNA test to confirm it is your child. E get why
He said the child resemble him man
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.
You should also ask yourself why that gender like Bad boys and open Puna for him to enjoy free, meanwhile one uncle put a ring
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by armadeo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Una two de craze for head undecided

First comment that makes sense.

You banged a woman that was getting married in one week and came deeply!!! 4x.

Man up and carry your cross.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Another reason Why we marry VIRGINS and VIRGINS only.
Imagine how SIMPle you have to be, to be rich and ended up with someone else's semen on your way to Abuja ?!

At least he wasn't stupid forever.
Haha are you emphasing that one Man eat cookie free that a stupid Man paid huge dollars for? grin
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by egunna(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

the God of dat innocent man will judge u forever after sleeping with his stupid wife to b,u had d guts to go to his party to fill ur hungry stomach,d heart of man is truly full of evil.well I don't blame u,I blame d idiot dat doesn't know her left from her right.ur story sounds like Nigerian film though.let me calm down,heat dey.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Bishopino: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
You come dip inside her four times: see your mouth.
You know you are living her to get married and you are moving ahead still went ahead to release inside her.. Bros take care of your shit: you ruin the girl's wedding.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Profamir(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Oga your real wife is Oguchi I will advice you call off that ur wedding plan with that ur fiance and marry Oguchi. She stands with u when u are nothing, and am sure she will love you forever.

Look at the possibilities of these ur new found wife. Don't allow that to push u to marry the wrong woman because u will regret it all the days of ur life.

Oguchi and your son should be ur final bus stop. A word is enough for the wise.

Don't you think the man should also assess himself (standard of living) when he was dating the two girls and changes that comes to dating each of them.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ochelyko1: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=Profamir post=110669442]

Don't you think the man should also assess himself (standard of living) when he was dating the two girls and changes that comes to dating each of them.[/quote

Forget about all those stories that says some women brings badluck and some brings goodluck to me thats bullshit. Any man God has blessed can't be curse that's just my take on it.

The only thing I see in life is dat when u are rich the love and respect u get from people especially ladies is very high. But 100% of them don't really love u or respect u but the "MONEY" if anything happens to u dats when u will know who truely loves you. That's the basic of Life.

But in ur suffering, in ur rags u see a woman who stood by you for all these years without cheating on u, and even when people came to seek her hand in marriage she refuse until u convince her to marry dat person and before the marriage you still had a very bad time with her dat leads to pregnancy.

What I see here is genuine LOVE! Love dat is from the depths of her heart.

If this guy lose this girl and marry this new one am not a prophet ooo but u all will hear the gist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.