Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (52540 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by RealistRedpiler: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
98%of children are bastards.
I wonder why people Bleep some days to their wedding!

2 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by phemmyfour: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Her hubby took her to Abuja.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.
she travelled down to Lagos to see me.
I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.
I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.
She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.
She informed me the baby is mine.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

How can I handle this situation?
Accept the child and chase the mother away
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by meetme01: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.

Karma...!!!
Youth exuberance led to this. Now, you're in deep shit.

1..Be a man and it's time to act like one. Else, you'll regret if you don't man up

2. Let Ugochi know you might be responsible but you're now in a serious relationship that will definitely end on the alter.

3. Ask her, what does she really want with what you said. Trust me, she wants to get back.

Her response at this stage need to be carefully answered. Don't shoot yourself. If you cannot give a response, smile/digress a little to find answers. Not all questions need response though. The act is, listen more, talk less and don't have an emotional discussion.

4. DNA is next. In doing this, you have to be very careful. Don't be anxious either and don't deny until the result is out. The result is what will answer your own question. What do you intend doing.

5. Now that you know what she wants and what you intend doing. Social Welfare department is next. Anything you say or agree there will be documented. Any party that fails will be taken to the family Court. There, the agreement speaks alot

It's a long road that needs maturity and God's wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Karleb(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Explain everything to your current woman.

But, what if, you current woman is like Ugochinchin?

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

Marry one and get one free or u marry both.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

You are making it look difficult

Do a DNA test and if it comes out positive, inform your family, take your child or let her keep it but take care of his finances

As for your future wife, just let her know now what's happening am sure she won't mind and won't want to leave you unless you insist that you will marry Ugochi as second wife which she won't accept

Bring out the matter to your family's, you may settle Ugochi to find her way

Worst case she will remain your mistress till she gets married

5 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by dayabiuuku: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
They Have already said that mouth and private parts are the two things that will carry many to hell

May God save us

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by securitywatch50: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
The best thing to do is to marry your ex or else what happened to your ex will be a child's play to what will happen to you later with your new wife to be.
Fashionista01:
What goes around comes around.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Youngpo413: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Reggaemich:
Take care of your son

Avoid being alone with her, so as not to enter her again

She is desperate, especially now she knows u are wealthy and can take good care of her

Focus on your new woman and marry her

The breakup between u and ugochi was not your fault

So Op, pick up your life and move on
when a man can't control his Di...
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by heniford2: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fernandezisback crew very deadly always having a hunt saint to kill one's future undecided dude take ur son and state yourself to her ur not going to settle down with her make ur new wife to be aware of ur action, she may want to talk u out of it but insist your son should grow up around you undecided undecided
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Walkee: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
You are a man, having a child is nothing
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by suffering: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Seun Must Chop studios, once again. Hey, Jesus!
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Penis and puna be causing World war 3 in Nigeria.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nezzjnr: 12:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Cock and bull story
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by efficiencie(m): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

When with a lot of frustration and heavy heart you loaded poor Ugochi's hole with your cumm you didn't consult the elders ohh...but now that you have bought market you are here seeking counsel. Dude confess your sins to your new fiance. Accept the child and raise him as yours. Face the consequences as a man and not a coward. If you are man enough to fill up the tank of a woman then you must be man enough to take the combustion that follows!

2 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Double0h7(f): 12:44am On Mar 01, 2022
You're prone to lying and cheating so doing the right thing will be alien to you. Do what you do best and lie! Lie to the baby mama, lie to the fiance and when the truth comes out, lie some more!

OGBEREIJEBU:

This is my Worst Christmas ever

Lost my job February this year and since then, life hasn't been same again for me and my family

I ventured into a business introduced to me by my cousin brother who was deported from Italy and lost the N1.5M I saved during my working days because the guy know people cashing out from the business but failed to learn the secret of the business and this led us to collectively lose #2M
Now I borrowed another #1.5M to continue with the business but have been encountering some logistics challenges but very hopeful to recover my lost investment next year by the Grace of God.
Today,I can't spend the Christmas together with my wife and 3 beautiful children because of money neither did I even send reasonable money for them to enjoy the season as usual, I have just been indoors since morning thinking about the sad situation

Merry Christmas to all the members of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by worldclass68(m): 1:30am On Mar 01, 2022
I pray out of frustration some dude go fvck ur wife to be and cum so hard like 4 times, so u go realize ur first born won't be urs too...

No pity for u and the mumu single mother.
I only pity the innocent boy.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by ogechchukwu: 1:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Pls do not make mistake to forget the boy imagine if it happens your wife to be can't conceive..
Think twice.

Na my own bi that....

I mean input

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Anobella: 2:19am On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

After leaving for Abuja she fave birth to your son didn't she tell u during her pregnancy that she had ur son now she just brought a boy that looks like u bro ho do dna

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 01, 2022
You know you won't marry her yet you pour pour every inside her, don't be an irresponsible motherfucker, you don't have to be in the mother's life but you owe that kid a dad. You just have to take it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 3:17am On Mar 01, 2022
Though super story, but its a lesson for ladies out there who do farawell sex with exes
Exes are more of harm in ur marriages than good.

Women are far more of victim of sex in relationship than men.

........according to this figment of imagination, the lady's marriage crumbled already but thre is high tendency for the guy's intending marriage to wither the storm and continue.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Stop bringing these dumb basic relationship squabbles here.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by hismerhill(m): 5:43am On Mar 01, 2022
This line line from Op pales all advice into insignificance.

With frustration and a heavy heart I cum into her four times.

Accept ur son bro, explain to ur fiancee and move on.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by OGBEREIJEBU: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Double0h7:
You're prone to lying and cheating so doing the right thing will be alien to you. Do what you do best and lie! Lie to the baby mama, lie to the fiance and when the truth comes out, lie some more!

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2022
You shouldn't have denied your child, just let her know your decision, its been a long time and you guys have move on with your life...
Happy married life in advance to your new fiancee wink
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by BeastOfTheEast: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2022
How would you feel if the so called lady you're about getting married to has a fling with her ex few days to your wedding... What the Bleep is wrong with y'all and last meetings ...

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Oturatetuala(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2022
See gobe, omo see gobe in Davido's voice. cheesy
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by malikombi(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2022
I've seen this movie. Part 2 is not out yet
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Justice4Toto: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2022
This is why Putin invaded Ukraine I guess

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by delzbaba(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2022
you came deep?? oh boy handle your matters.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by dominique(f): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2022
All these fake stories spinners, make una rest biko

8 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Moz22: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Let her ruin it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.