Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (52536 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Loreettaa: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Her hubby took her to Abuja.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.
she travelled down to Lagos to see me.
I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.
I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.
She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.
She informed me the baby is mine.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

How can I handle this situation?
You dated someone's child for 8 years. You enjoyed her body 8 solid years. Still had the mind to do a "last one" before the wedding.
Na God catch you. You can't escape.
Do nonsense and see if your wife to be will ever have a child.
Wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by SeriouslySense(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
smiley smiley smiley smiley The answer is obvious, from your description, that child belongs to you, so fight for that child, you love this new woman so let her know and fight for her.

Maybe i am wrong, but that is what came into my mind immediately.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by danny34(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

You are extremely better now. Help her and take care of your son.

But, if it were me, i would have married here. I can have 2 families....
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by realsemaj: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Do DNA test to confirm if the child is yours. Once you confirm, take responsibility for your actions sir and explain to your new wife/fiance. That child may be important to your future.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by naturefellow(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k. With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.
What goes around comes around - no be me talk am
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by qtguru(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fake story ,
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ooh God lead us out of fornication (cumming too hard) and deliver us from all evil!
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Eluala(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Congratulations! You just got one extra for the price of one. Hurray!

Okay to be serious, just come clean and tell your fiancée about the situation. Tell her everything and plead with her to not judge you harshly because both you and your ex did not intend to hurt anyone and you trusted her to take care of herself as she indicated.

Your ex remains an ex, both of were never married, you said you have moved on so just move on. If she insists you must take the child then take the child but never raise the child together with her. Don't even succumb to the blackmail of taking up her bills on account of her raising you people's child. Never enter that trap. Never meet with her alone anytime anywhere, private or public. If you want to protect yourself, if she wants a meeting, better meet in a public place and in the company of your fiancée.

If you don't deal with this matter with the mental toughness it requires, you may end up losing everything. Ugochi is no longer for you, let her move on and leave you alone. Take the child and plead with your fiancée for both of you to raise the child together or else take the child to your parents and be paying the bills for hos upbringing. Don't even let her use that child to force herself on you.

Be wise as a man.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Babaken(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Zaheertyler:
Super story
I don't know if this one is true but if I tell you mine you will still doubt.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Fashdeejay(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Run a DNA test and also tell your woman about it. Be honest let her decide.... Tell her she just reaches out to you, tell her the whole story. Let her make her iwn decision and dont decide for her.... If she truly wants in to be part of your life, she will help you handle the matter..... Be honest, if you hide it now it will blow up and ruin your marriage later ..... Handle it now!!! My advice from experience, my woman understood that after 7 years I found out I have a daughter... Bro, be the man, own your L
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Sufferingboy(f): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
All this fake stories just to generate traffic for Seun.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Fejos(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Boy you wickedt.. @bolded
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

It’s simple tell her u can take care of the baby by there’s no way, absolutely no chance u can get back with her. She kept the child without ur permission even though out of love bt u weren’t informed until now. U have moved on.

Infact tell her u are married and ur wife is pregnant already.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by membranus: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Unlove your fiancee, and marry your first love for your son's sake.

Tell your fiancee the whole story, with prayers, and I am sure she will understand with you.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Tareq1105: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Badgers14:

Well, the did have been done.. I am not here to judge anyone.. God will take care of that.

But, you didn't tell us what Ugochi want.. she brought a little boy to you..okay.. now what??

Is she trying to make you marry her?, or she is just informing you about your son just in case?

Does ugochi have a job? Is she self employed?

First as ask her what she want and go from there..

If she needs financial support because she doesn't have any job.. since you are doing well now.. you could set up a business for her so she can take care of herself.. then you move on with your life and you both can co parent your son.

If you Ditch her.. hold your two ears.. if you Ditch her and she don't have no money and no where to sleep combined with the embarrassment she brought to her self and her family... then you just bought wahala..

Cheers!

The truth is that you should marry Ugochi now that her husband has sent her packing.

I'm saying this bcoz she has gotten a child for you.

2ndly, you're most likely to go to wherever Ugochi is staying, in the pretence of going to see your son, and you'll Bleep her again there by leading to another child. Let no one be deceived, the temptation is obvious and the probability of touching her pussy again and again is very high.

I want to repeat that you let your fiancee go and settle down with Ugochi and anything short of that is 2 wives and 2 homes, which I'm not sure you can manage.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by TUTU147: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Go and marry ogechi and give you son a better life.Some of us don't look into the future because of what the present is presenting,a girl God prepared for you you leave her because you don't have money.Did she tell you she will not cope with you,she was with you for 8 good years when you had nothing.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Tareq1105: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
jaxxy:

It’s simple tell her u can take care of the baby by there’s no way, absolutely no chance u can get back with her. She kept the child without ur permission even though out of love bt u weren’t informed until now. U have moved on.

Infact tell her u are married and ur wife is pregnant already.

Postponing the evil days ba?
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Olayetan(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
You’re not at fault here, can’t even blame you, you both had unprotected sex and you advised she take contraceptive drug but she decided to do it her way, she cheated on her supposed husband and also didn’t inform you whether she was pregnant or not.

What you can do is take the child from her and let your fiancée know what really went down between you and the lady, she will understand you’re not at fault, she brought all this upon herself..
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
ogbenifamouz:
If this story is truth y are my the first to comment?
WHY AM I..

CHEERS
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Charmingrascal(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Tell ur fiancee about Ugochi and what is happening at the moment.
Tell Ugochi that you can't marry her that you now have a fiancee and u are getting married soon.
Take care of ur baby any ways.

All the best
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Take responsibility of ur child no let the universe teach u the harder way. Tell ur new babe abi fiancee and heaven nor go fall.. Just dey observe her sha make she nor go do her own farewell fůcking spree abi giveaway because karma fit never finish with ur matter
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tareq1105:

Postponing the evil days ba?

What evil day?? There no evil day anywhere. He can claim the boy bt must go on with his life.

He can have anything to do with an Ex he doesn’t love. It’s impossible.

He will have to explain to his wife to be about the whole situation and hope she supports him. I don’t believe in lying to ur loved ones bt u must be smart about it.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Truth is, I have no advice left, I've used all my advice. You came deep inside 4 times. sad
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Anufemeki: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
He did nothing wrong,that was his girlfriend until the other man came into the picture. The only issue here is Ugochi who foolishly and deliberately refused to take care of her self after the romp.

He never quarreled with the girlfriend and the man wasn't married to her when they had that sexual encounter. So,stoo blaming the man.

Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Munzy14(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Unless your plan is to kill the Ugochi and the child, all you can do is take responsibility for the child.. undecided

Anyways, in the meantime, ask Ugochi to log on to Nairaland so we can hear her side of the story as your story seems a lot made up. undecided
Lmao... grin grin
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by edunaragold(f): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Igbo girls and ambitious and do or die,e dey them blood
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Postinor 2 does not prevent pregnancy after ovulation have occurred. It is supposed to inhibit ovulation. Do waste your time buying Postinor after ovulation just buy baby things.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by kunle75(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Fairy tales, please pack well
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by VULCAN(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
This poster is renowned for saying dumb things. It can only be due to an attention deficit disorder in real life so he comes to Nairaland to stir things up. Lol

Kobojunkie:
Unless your plan is to kill the Ugochi and the child, all you can do is take responsibility for the child.. undecided

Anyways, in the meantime, ask Ugochi to log on to Nairaland so we can hear her side of the story as your story seems a lot made up. undecided
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Munzy14(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Regular case of struggling guys..

Call your fiancee, tell her A-Z of everything....Not on phone o.

If she leaves, let it be a price you paid for banging a woman 5days to her wedding and even had the audacity to cum inside her not one, not twice but four times...

If she agrees, just know say e never end o, Because you have denied her the choice of giving you the first heir to your struggles on earth.

Carry your cross.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by faithfull18(f): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lol, interesting.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Johnsown1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
How will you feel if someone did the same to your fiancee.
Why would you think of fvcking the hell out of her without protection, My brother you don buy market.
You have to halt all your marriage plans till further notice because your the reason for her predicament.
I swear with Putin left ball that you will do the same if your in the husband shoes.
So think well before you make the biggest mistake of your life which may bless your tomorrow or curse your future.
Women are emotional unstable sometimes because she may harm you or your fiancee in the future If you don't do the needful today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.